Striking the Heart of the Wolf Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice mirrored the tears in her eyes. "I've never told anyone."

"Look at me." He gently commanded her. When her eyes met him, his heart twisted at the hollowness in her stare. "I can't change the awful things he did to you. He was supposed to take care of you, and instead, he hurt you. I promise, I will do everything in my power to keep away anything that threatens you. I want nothing more than to see you happy."

The words he spoke felt so true, so genuine, she could feel his honesty. Trying not to overthink herself out of it, she smashed her lips into his. Groaning lightly into her mouth, he moved his hand around to caress the back of her neck. Needing to be closer to feel his strength, she inched her aching body towards him. Before she knew it he was pulling her onto his lap. One hand traveled up her hair, lightly grabbing it, while the other held on to her soft ass, squeezing and urging her closer. Tightly wrapping her arms around his neck, she allowed him to pull her in further. She swore she heard him growl but was too lost in the moment to worry about it. The friction between them was so heavy, all her pain and fears being dragged out into the light. All the insane emotions she felt for him being poured into this moment.

In only a few days, this man was able to make her feel things she had never imagined. He was helping her face her past and fight the anxiety it caused. Just as she felt the possibility of finally being whole again, it dawned on her. She pulled away, causing him to groan as he tried to find her lips again.

"Jax..." She began, her expression becoming solemn again.

"Stop overthinking so much, just feel," Jax ordered as he lean in and nipped at her bottom lip. To his dismay, she turned away and rested her temple against his forehead.

Mia sighed as she explained. "Jax, I'm leaving in a month."

"Well, I guess I should make the most of it." Jax grabbed her face and pressed his lips to hers, demanding entry.

They sat there for a while, just existing together, before finally pulling out of the parking lot. "Why don't we head to town? You can explore the stores a little better." It wasn't exactly how Jax had hoped to spend the rest of the day, but he figured she could use the time to recover from the emotional roller-coaster.

"I would like that," Mia said as she offered a small smile.

Jax never let go of her hand as his mind raced for ways to make her stay.