All Comments on 'String of Luck Ch. 06'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love the variety

This story is great. I love the same type of bodies and women as you. Variety is the spice of life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Please don't stop...

I have deliberately not left feedback on the earlier parts of his story because I wanted to get through it all and then tell ou how absolutely fucking brilliant it was. The way you describe the gorgeous women in Will's life, I can feel, see, smell, taste and hear them.

Please at least finish the moonth at the cabin, Johanna is an absolute dream and Jenny needs another rimming and a good ass fucking. It will be a travesty if you don't complete this story Mr Illusion, well it will be to this fan anyway.

Chris.

Australia.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Exceptional!

I've been reading stories on Literotica for a few months, but haven't felt the desire to comment before. I'm amazed that no one else has commented through the first five chapters of String of Luck. This story is readable. You've got a story line, well-developed characters and hot but not non-stop action. I can nearly see, feel and smell the women that you have Will take the time to describe. I'm glad you wrote more stories, and am looking forward to reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Johanna

I just finished reading the five chapters. I noticed the dates for these chapters is in 04. Does this mean you are not continuing this wonderful story. I am particularly interested in what seems to be happening between Will and Johanna. Please don't leave me in the lurch. The main reason I read the lesbian material is to vicariously experience the emotional interactions and the passions of the relationships depicted.

Please, please write some more.

Thank You,

Chuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story doesn't say it all

Sorry you haven't received any comments because this story is amazingly good. Will and Joanna's future looks good but I wish I knew what happened. It's difficult to get into someone head like you have. I wish I could write like you and I wish I could find someone like Joanna.

Fred

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice job

Well done, nice pace, believable (if out of my range of experience). Only one suggestion, run your final drafts through a spell/grammar checker. Other than that I will look forward to more.

Thanks for your work!

nolaguy58nolaguy58almost 10 years ago
great series deserves more.

Will, uh I mean MrIllusion.

Thanks for writing this series. I have really enjoyed getting to know your characters. I truly hope you resume the lucky serues.I'm curious about if your luck continues with Nella.

Nolaguy58

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fabulous story

One of the best I have read. The perfect balance between slow-burn and wild sex. The decriptions of the girls are good too - I have wonderful pictures of how they look. Jenny's my girl but they're all great. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Story

Good Story - enjoyed your writing. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So hot.

Your stories are so erotic and well-written. I'm working my way through all of them, and your writing style, character development, descriptions and word choices are not just addictive but really *really* arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A great Read!

Really enjoyed this - story. I will be looking for more from you, and thank you for putting in the time and effort to make this so good to read.

Only one quibble, Please... ground NOT grinded.

gulfmedic1gulfmedic1over 6 years ago
Good read

Very good stories all of them great description of the women one thing I would like is when u describe the women give a real world example of who they would look like u know men we are visual creatures

Great stories I read all of them

WiccanKemiWiccanKemialmost 6 years ago
Enjoying your work

Thanks for your stories, I’m enjoying them very much.

Only one thing that bored me somewhat is the bra “size” fetish. Once per story is enough. My fetish is feet but it may not be for everyone. 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story!

Mate, you've written a great story series and I've really enjoyed it!

As I have an anal fetish myself, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Please don't be dis-heartened by lack of responses.

SDReaderSDReaderabout 4 years ago
I

Usually dont write comments, but I need much more of these stories! Great, and fun reading!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous