All Comments on 'Strings Attached to Loan'

by MichaelsD82

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Shame Rocky and Tina couldn't have become an official couple before the end of the story but it looks like that could easily happen. They would probably be able to run a non abusive club well. "Rocky's" or "Rocky's T&A" ? For Tina and Ashley if they got her in as a partner. Chad had been in junior management in some business before getting fired/laid off at the beginning of the story so he may be able to assist as well. Tina runs the bar, maybe housemother of the ladies. Ashley the hostess of events introducing the dancers and touring the room to keep customers happy. Rocky being his big protective self with a loyal crew of like minded guys making sure the evenings always go smoothly.

You let Richard waltz out without cuffs but from the sounds of it he could end up in nearly as much trouble as Hector. He'll probably stool pigeon on Hector to try and lessen any charges on himself.

Anyway, enjoyed the story MichaelsD82 and look forward to reading more of your works.

sallysailsallysailalmost 3 years ago

I did enjoy it, thank you, I liked the way it developed slowly so that I could empathies with Ashley and her friend I am bi so it touched a cord to say the least! I would love a further story about her as it is an experience that would have changed her.

Thank you again. Isabella. xxx (Sallysail)

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

Good to see a new story from you Michaels

Harsh story and a helluva warning about reading contracts properly...

Shame Richard and Jessica seemed to walk, even the girls that grassed on skint husbands, even under duress should at least be interviewed, but hey that's a whole other story.

I like what nony said about Rocky's T&A C let people think what they like, the C stands for Chad not Club :)

des911des911almost 3 years ago

Good story, well told. Thank you.

I enjoyed it very much.

Siska100Siska100almost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story. Looking forward to reading some of you other stories. Definitely 5-STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very good ... until the too mutch simple happy ending

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

very good and to all the people who complain about the happy ending only a cuck would enjoy his woman fucking 0ther men and even nice guys whose wives are raped unasked and unable to stop it dont look at them the same way. and unless they complely forgot it they will changed and its nevere for the better for the old boyfriend.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil4711 months ago

Well, not all of your stories will appeal to me, wasn't sure about this one. I am so glad that I read it. It was a slow burn to really good climax. Sorry you don't have more reaction from your readers. Thank you so much for your story, Mel Booth known as Hornydevil47.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous