Strings Attached to Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 -- Meet Richard

It was almost four o'clock in the morning when Ashley walked through the door at home. She was thankful to see Chad was already in bed. She brushed her teeth four times and still felt like she could taste Hectors disgusting semen in her mouth. She crawled into bed wondering how she would ever be able to tell her husband what had happened as she also wondered how this nightmare would ever come to an end.

When she woke up later that morning she found Chad had already left the house. He'd been looking for any job, but with each lead he developed he found several other men just like him waiting for an interview. He tried his best and a few times he was told he was one of two or three finalists. He was still waiting to meet that H.R. Manager who would tell him he'd been selected for the job.

He had even gone back to the job he'd been laid off from only to be told his name was at the top of their list once business began to pick up again.

Meanwhile back at his house his wife was trying to keep her mind off having to go back to the club in a few hours. She couldn't get the image of Hector's cock out of her mind. She'd always enjoyed giving her husband blow jobs. Unlike many of her friends she enjoyed the taste of his cum and how it felt having his warm creamy semen in her mouth.

Hector's cock was about the same length as Chad's, but where they were different was Hector's was a little thicker. Ashley was still trying to figure a way out of what she and Chad and become involved in when she saw it was time for her to get ready for her third day working at the club.

Sitting in the parking lot this was her second day reporting for work with the feeling she was only partially dressed. The absence of a bra or panties felt strange. If there was anything good about this job it was that she didn't have to spend a lot of time debating with herself as to what she was going to wear to work.

Getting out of the car she wondered what Hector or Jessica would have her doing for the next twelve hours. Entering the club and having Rocky greet her at the door was her favorite part of the day. He was so much different than Hector. She looked toward where he always stood to see his smiling face and hear him say, "Hello there pretty lady."

His greeting made her almost forget about the previous night with Hector. She said, "Hi Rocky!" That is when she saw there was another man dressed just like Rocky standing behind him.

Rocky said, "Honey, I want you to meet the other guy with the job to watch out for your cute little butt."

She knew most women would be offended by such a remark, but she was now working at a job where she spent her entire shift naked and having her body fondled by strangers. Rocky had made no attempt to touch her even once and she knew he meant no malice by his remark. He had meant it as a compliment and probably a bit of flirting. Whatever his intent she thought it was sweet and appreciated him being there watching out for her.

He then said, "Honey this is Richard, and Richard this is the new girl, Honey. Yes, she's as sweet as her name."

Ashley gave Richard a smile then said, "Glad to meet you Richard."

"Likewise," said Richard.

Ashley could see Richard wasn't as big and muscular as Rocky, but it appeared he could probably take care of any trouble that might occur.

Looking at the clock Ashley saw she needed to hurry and get ready. "Sorry guys, I have to go get ready for work. See you later."

Richard said, "I'm counting on it."

She got a strange vibe from Richard. When she looked back at the men she saw Richard grinning, but Rocky was looking at her in a way she thought he was attempting to convey an apology for Richard's remarks. Blowing it off she turned and hurried off toward the dressing room. Jessica was there waiting for her and was looking at her watch when she saw Ashley.

"Sorry I'm running late. Rocky was introducing me to Richard."

"Just don't make a habit of it." Looking at a paper she was holding she said, "You are with Tina again, but I may come get you later and have you dance on one of the smaller stages. I want you to show me what you've got."

"Okay, I'll do my best."

"I know you will. Hector told me you are on his special list. Congratulations on catching his attention. He will let either you or me know when he wants to see you. Be prepared because he sometimes doesn't give a lot of notice. He did tell you from time to time he will have you personally entertain some of his better customers, didn't he?"

"What? NO! He never said anything about that."

"Whether he did or not the fact remains he does it and you will be expected to do as you're told. Just be prepared physically and mentally when that happens. Quick, get your heels on and report to Tina."

Jessica turned and was gone ignoring Ashley's attempts to stop her and ask questions. The only thing she did say was, "If you have any questions ask Hector."

****

At the bar Tina gave her a big smile and held up the empty tip jar saying, "Honey let's see how full you can get this."

"Sure, whatever."

"Baby what's wrong? Something bothering you?"

"It's nothing. Just news I wasn't expecting."

Tina could see whatever it was it apparently wasn't something Ashley was ready to discuss. Ashley focused her thoughts on her tip jar. She wanted to fill it to overflowing. When the guys wanted her to come closer she didn't hesitate to let them touch her. They liked fondling her breasts, ass and even cupping her pussy in their hand. She would pull away when she felt a finger start to enter her, but she did it in a fun and teasing manner. Most of the men would laugh and tell her, "Sorry Honey, but you look too good to not at least give it a try."

Unlike Rocky who stood at his station and watched over the club, Richard wandered about the floor and even talked to some of the customers. Ashley got the impression he knew them. When he came over to the bar she could see Tina seemed a little off when she talked to him. Afterwards during a lull in customers Ashley asked her, "Is there something about Richard I should know?"

"No Sweetie, he's just not Rocky. It's just a personal thing with me and shouldn't involve you."

"Okay. I hope you are right."

"Me too," she replied.

It was almost midnight when Jessica came to get her. She told Tina, "Hector and I want to see her dance."

Hearing this, Tina said, "Have fun Honey and leave each and every one of them with a hard cock."

"I'll do my best," said Ashley.

Silently Tina was thinking, 'You little minx, you make my pussy wet and you don't even realize what you are doing to me.'

****

Back in the dressing room Jessica had already selected an outfit for Ashley. She asked, "Have you been watching the other girls and seen how they pace themselves?"

"I've been watching but I've never done anything like this."

"Sweetie just get up there on the stage and make sure shortly after the third song begins that you're naked. You can do just about anything up on the stage except allowing a customer take his cock out and fuck you."

Ashley felt like her knees were rubber and going to buckle as she stood behind a curtain waiting for the D.J. to announce her. Upon him announcing her as the next dancer, she nervously stepped out onto the stage and saw there was a larger crowd around her stage than either the main stage or the other small stage like the one she was on.

One of the girls had told her to tease the men and get them aroused so they would open their wallets and give her tips. She watched as a few dollar bills were tossed onto the stage. At the beginning of the second song she removed her top and that's when she saw the money begin to come faster. As she had been instructed, when she spotted a man holding a bill and not tossing it onto the stage, she would look to see how large the bill was. If it was a five or larger, she'd squat down next to him allowing him to put it in her G-String.

At the start of the third song she sucked in a deep breath and removed her bottom. This was the point when the tens and twenties began to appear. It was obvious to her that these guys knew what got the attention of the girls. She was a little surprised when she squatted in front of the first guy with a twenty. She had her legs together with the side of her thigh toward the man. He motioned for her to face him and spread her legs. When she did the man had a perfect view of her bald pussy. He had already folded the bill lengthwise and placed the folded edge between her lips allowing the friction of her lips to hold it. The man never touched her with his hand. The only thing to touch her was the money.

When the third song ended the men all applauded her performance. The stage was covered with money and she gathered up the paper bills stuffing them in a sack that had been placed on the stage for that purpose. Seeing all the money she was pretty sure she had made more for that one dance set that she had made at the bar all night.

Leaving the stage Jessica approached her and said, "That was perfect. Now go around to the tables and ask the customers if they want to tip you or buy you a drink. Take your time but be ready when it's time for your next set."

"You want me to dance again?" asked Ashley.

"Yes, of course. You handled yourself very well and what's more important, the customers liked you. Now put on your G-string and get out there and earn some money."

This part was quite a bit different from being a waitress, bartender assistant, or even a dancer. This involved closer sustained contact with the customers. As Ashely went around to the men asking for tips, even those who didn't tip her would talk and stall to keep her there as most of them rubbed and squeezed her ass. In a strange way she felt sorry for some of the men. It was obvious they were lonely and in desperate need of female companionship.

She found the tips collected in this manner were small with her seldom receiving even a five-dollar bill. She approached an older man she guessed had to be around seventy sitting by himself along the wall in a booth. When she asked him, "Would you like to tip me?" he handed her a five. This happened rarely, most men wanted to put the money in her G-String to give them a chance to fondle her before she moved on. She thanked the man and was about to move on when he asked, "Is it okay if I buy you a drink?"

Feeling a bit sorry for him she said, "Sir, the drinks for the dancers are expensive."

"I know, but I'd really enjoy having a pretty girl like you sit with me and talk for a few minutes."

Giving him a smile, she slid in next to him with her left leg pressed up against his leg. One of the waitresses saw this and approached to ask if they needed anything. The man ordered Ashley a drink, and the waitress hurried off to get it.

When she was gone the man said, "I really enjoyed your dance."

"Thank you, but I have to confess it was my first time to do that."

"Yea that's what the D.J. said. Honest, you were very good. They said your name is Honey, is that right?"

"Yes, that's what they call me."

He gave her a knowing look, as if he understood it wasn't her real name. She listened as he began telling her his life story. She could see he was a sweet lonely man who just wanted a girl who would listen to him. He said, "I know it's not proper to ask this of a lady, but if you don't mind, I'd like to know how old you are."

"Twenty-Five, and I don't mind you asking."

"I have a granddaughter a year older than you. I thought you were about her age. She's also very pretty, just like you."

When Ashley's drink arrived, she took hold of it in her left hand and took a sip. The customers were not aware of the fact the dancer's drinks contained no alcohol. Ashley didn't have the heart to tell the man he had just paid triple for her to have a glass of pink colored lemonade with a pineapple and cherry garnish.

As she was setting the drink on the table the man placed his hand on her hand and appeared to be looking at her hand. After a moment he asked, "I can see you've worn a wedding ring. Is that in the past or do you just take it off when you're at work?"

She thought about lying, but said, "I'm married to a wonderful man, but they want to give the customers the illusion all of us girls are available."

"Your husband doesn't mind you working here? I'd think it might make him jealous. I know it would if you were my wife. You are such a pretty thing."

"Thank you sir. It's a long story, but he knows where I work and he's okay with it."

"I see. Sounds like it's not all happiness, but I'll not invade any further into your private life."

Ashley put her hand on the man's leg and gave it a squeeze. He looked at her and said, "There was a day if a pretty girl such as you did that, I'd already be at full attention. Sadly, those days are long past."

Sliding her hand up his leg she said, "But it still feels good for a girl to touch you doesn't it?"

"Honey you have no idea how good it feels."

Moving her hand a little higher she could feel his flaccid penis and was rubbing it through his pants as she said, "I can tell you were very well endowed. It's obvious not long ago you had what it takes to make a girl very happy."

He smiled then said, "That's very nice of you to say. I'll be coming back to see you dance more often."

Ashley continued to massage his penis as she nursed her drink, trying to make it last as long as possible. She finally emptied the glass and when the man offered to buy her another she said, "You don't need to do that. I like sitting here with you, besides that, like I said earlier, the drinks for dancers are extremely overpriced."

A couple minutes later a waitress appeared and whispered into Ashley's ear, "Hector wants to see you, and he said it was to be now."

When Ashley looked at the girl for an explanation she just shrugged her shoulders and said, "Sorry, just delivering the message like I was told to do and you might like to know he's pissed off about something. I have no idea what."

Ashley told the man she needed to leave saying, "I've got to go. The owner wants to see me."

"Okay and thanks for sitting with me. I really did enjoy talking to you."

Ashley made her way across the floor of the club toward Hector's office. When she knocked on his door she heard Hector say, "Get the fuck in here now!"

Chapter 8 -- Dancing on Stage

He'd said nothing when she entered the office. He hadn't even looked at her, but instead had not taken his eyes off the computer monitor as he silently pointed at the booth she had just come from. As she took the seat she could see he was looking at video footage of something that looked like it might have been from the club. The screen was a little dark for her to see exactly what it was.

When he did look up he demanded, "What the fuck do you think I have you here for?"

"Excuse me. I was doing exactly what Jessica told me to do."

"So you're telling me Jessica told you to tell the customers the dancer drinks are overpriced and then to jerk them off for free?"

"What are you talking about?"

He clicked his mouse and despite the poor audio quality and background noise she heard her own voice saying, "I like sitting here with you, and like I said earlier, the drinks for dancers are extremely overpriced."

Clicking the mouse again he turned the monitor toward Ashley and even though the camera angle didn't show her hand on the man's crotch it was clear where her hand was and what she was doing.

Hector was staring at her when he stopped the video. He said, "If a customer want's a hand job you will give him a hand job, but he's going to pay for it. He can buy a lap dance and you will jerk him off, but nothing you do outside my office is free. Did you get that old fucker hard?"

"NO! He's old and can't get hard. I was interacting with the customers like I thought you wanted."

"What I want is for you to make me money. After thinking about it I might have made a mistake last night by allowing you to keep your tips. If you don't want me to rethink my decision, I'd better see your ass making me some cash."

"I'm sorry. I won't let it happen again."

"That's for damn sure. You've really pissed me off and when I get pissed off I need to fuck something."

Ashley saw him staring at her and didn't like what she saw in his eyes. After a few awkward moments Hector said, "Get naked and get those fucking tits pressed down against the top of my desk."

Ashley stood and untied the bows at her hips then pulled the string from between her ass cheeks. After removing the only thing she'd been wearing she stepped up to the desk and leaned across the top closing her eyes as her nipples came into contact with the cool hard surface of his desk.

She heard him unbuckle his belt followed by the sound of his zipper being lowered. Moments later she felt the warmth of the head of his cock pressed against her pussy. His hands were then gripping her hips and he thrust hard burying his cock in her causing her to cry out in pain and surprise. He didn't pause after entering her, but instead began thrusting hard into her. She reached across the desk gripping the opposite edge holding on tight attempting to steady her body as Hector used her pussy to calm his temper. His fingers dug painfully into her hips as he held her in place.

When he rammed his cock into her and held it deep inside her she could feel the pulsations of his cock as he began pumping his seed into her. When his orgasm finally faded, he pulled out of her, pulled up his pants then buckled his belt. Grabbing a hand full of her long hair he pulled her up to her feet and said, "Go clean out that fucking cunt and get back to work. Remember, I'm always watching."

****

Ashley danced two more times and it was all she could do to keep a smile on her face, but she had no doubt Hector had a camera on her the entire time. When she left the club, she headed directly home anxious to feel her husband's arms holding her tight.

As was the case the night before Chad was already in bed, but unlike the night before Ashley woke him by taking his cock into her mouth. At first he didn't react then slowly his cock began to harden and she felt one of his hands on her head and the other on her bare ass. He then exclaimed, "What the fuck! Baby that feels great."

Pulling her mouth off his cock she said, "I need my husband to make love to me."

He was now fully awake and said, "Baby, is something wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it now. Just fuck me with your big cock."

For the next thirty minutes Chad thrust in and out of his wife again and again. After he had filled her pussy with his semen, he lay there on his back with his arm around her pulling her tight up against his side. Her face was against his chest as she said, "I needed that more than you will ever realize."

"Did something happen tonight?"

"Hector's an asshole, but I don't want to talk about him. I just need you to love me."

"Baby, you know I love you."

In almost a whisper she said, "Yes, yes I do." She then fell asleep with her head on his chest listening to his heart beating and his breathing.

When she woke Chad was once again gone. He'd left a note telling her he had a solid lead on a job. She'd heard that before but was proud of him for not giving up as he continued to go from one employment office to another.

Entering the club Rocky was as chipper and friendly as ever. Richard was there with Rocky, but she liked Rocky much better. There was something about Richard she didn't trust. Then there was Tina's comment about him she hadn't fully explained. She knew she needed all the friends she could get and she needed to work to develop a friendship with Richard similar to the one she had with Rocky.

1...34567...10