Strings Attached to Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was leaving Rocky said, "Girl, if you weren't married, I'd be doing my best to tap that ass."

Laughing she said, "Yea and if I didn't know you were so full of shit I might actually think you were serious."

She loved hearing him laugh then he said, "You tell that man of yours he's one lucky son of a bitch."

"I remind him of that every day."

She loved the way Rocky could change her entire mood. She'd only known him a few days, and there was something about him made people like and trust him. As she headed toward the locker room she was thankful Rocky was watching her back. Now if he could just do something about Hector, but Hector was Rocky's boss as well. Ashley wondered if Rocky knew what transpired in Hector's office.

Some nights Ashley danced and other nights she worked with Tina. One evening, for some unknown reason, there weren't many customers. Ashley was helping Tina behind the bar do a deep cleaning. During the process a pressure hose burst on a soft drink canister spraying sticky syrup all over Ashley. Grabbing a bar towel Tina held it under a faucet to get it wet. She then insisted on personally cleaning the mess off Ashley.

Ashley didn't argue, and as Tina washed the sticky mess from her skin she teased Ashley by touching her skin in a manner other than what was necessary to clean her. Both women were laughing and having a good time. Tina said, "This is more like the Honey I met that first time you worked with me."

Ashely started to say something but before she was able to do so, Tina wrapped her arms around her hugging the petite younger woman. She began running her hands over Ashley's ass squeezing and kneading the soft, but firm, flesh. Tina had been unable to control her emotions any longer and had finally given into her lesbian temptations Tina kissed Ashley's cheek then whispered into her ear, "The walls and everything in this place have eyes and ears. We need to talk, but not here."

Pulling away she gave Ashley a kiss on the lips then said loud enough for any microphones to pick up, "Girl I could just eat you all up."

Tina released her and gave her a wink. Ashley was wondering what had just happened. What she had first thought was a sexual encounter with Tina seemed to have become something much more ominous.

At home the following morning Ashley was counting her tips from the bar when she found a slip of paper mixed in with the money. It appeared as if Tina had written 'Call me,' followed by a phone number. Tina always emptied Ashley's tip jar at the end of the shift and Ashley figured Tina must have put the note in the bag when she emptied her tip money into the bag. Reaching for her phone Ashley called the number on the note. When it was answered she heard Tina's voice.

"Hello"

"Tina, it's Ashley, I mean Honey."

"Yea, girl I know your name. Baby we need to talk. Can you meet me for coffee?"

"Sure. Where?"

An hour later they were sitting across from each other at a small diner. Tina said, "I've been watching you and you've changed. Has something happened at the club?"

"I'm not sure I know what you mean."

"I think you do but let me put it this way. Has Hector made any demands of you, or better yet has he loaned you any money?"

Tina saw the color from Ashley's face fade. "That's what I thought. You probably don't know this, but there are others who are in the same situation."

Ashley asked, "You too?"

Shaking her head Tina said, "No, not me, but I see plenty. He even has some of the girls looking for guys they think are broke. From your reaction, just now, I'm thinking maybe you owe him for one of his bullshit loans."

Ashley looked down at her coffee cup and said nothing.

"I thought so. Let me tell you how it happened. Understand I've never met your husband and wouldn't know him if he walked in here now. I've seen it happen the same way too many times. I'd say your husband stopped in because he wanted a drink after being turned down for some cash the two of you really needed. He just happened to run into Hector who offered to loan him the money at a great interest rate. With you as his wife, I imagine your husband is as proud as he can be having such a beautiful and sexy wife. What man wouldn't be proud of a woman every other man would give his left nut to fuck. Soooo your husband and Hector are talking. Somewhere in the conversation Hector either asks or is told by your husband he is married. He doesn't just confirm he has a wife he wants to show Hector how beautiful she is. He shows Hector a few photos and Hector makes a condition of the loan that the man's wife must work at the club. He sells it as a way she can help pay off the loan.

"Free booze is then poured down the husband's throat. One of the pretty naked girls sits with him while Hector checks with his partners for permission to make the loan. By the time Hector returns the man is drunk enough he will sign anything and if he doesn't he likely did something with the naked bombshell sitting next to him, that Hector now has recorded, he can use for blackmail material.

"Hector and the husband then leave to go get the sexy little wife to sign. She may or may not be fully on board for this and the paperwork looks a little fishy, but the briefcase full of cash is so tempting and they are so desperate for the money she agrees to sign papers she likely didn't read all the way through; if she even looked at them at all.

"Sometime later wifey learns the terms of the loan are not even close to what she had been told. She learns failure to fuck Hector can cause the loan to go into default, which will make the interest rate soar to illegal levels. Hector will start her off by having her suck his nasty cock. He will work it so she even begs him to let her suck his cock.

"After that he's fucking her whenever he gets an itch. Next he starts loaning her out to customers allowing them to fuck her. Depending on his mood he even has an employee he shares his personal stable with. Baby, does any of this sound familiar?"

When Ashley didn't answer she said, "It's none of my business, but will you be able to pay off the loan and get out?"

Ashley looked up and Tina saw tears in her eyes as she said, "It's fifty thousand. No, I don't see how we will ever be able to pay it off."

"I'm sorry Baby. If it's any comfort you are not the only one working there under duress. The only reason it's never happened to me is I'm one of the few who actually enjoys her job. At least I enjoy the majority of what I do. Do you happen to have a photo of your husband?"

Pulling out her phone Ashley pulled up a photo of her and Chad on the last vacation they had been able to take. Turning it toward Tina she watched as Tina looked at the photo. Taking the phone from Ashley she enlarged Chad's face to get a better look. She then nodded her head as she handed the phone back to Ashley and said, "I remember him. He came in in the middle of the afternoon. Princess asked him for a tip but he told her he was broke. One of the other girls heard this and told Hector. Princess received a lot of shit from Hector for not telling him herself. I don't need to tell you what happened after that. My guess is you already know."

Ashley looked at the photo again before putting her phone away and saying, "He's a good man. If he hadn't been so desperate to save the house, and our cars, he would never have accepted the money."

Tina said, "I assume the fucker then tried to take half your tip money."

"Yea. He said it's policy."

"That part is true. He does take half the tip money except for those in what he calls his 'stable of fillies.' You've probably already figured out he's a class A asshole."

"What can I do?"

"I'm not sure, but he's dirty, that I do know. He's into a lot of shit so there has to be some way to get him."

Ashley said, "You mentioned him sharing his girls with friends, customers and even an employee. Who is the employee?"

"Richard the bouncer. He and Richard are tight. If he hasn't offered you to Richard yet, it's just a matter of time before he will."

"I thought he and Rocky were there to watch out for us."

"Rocky is a good man. I believe he really cares for the girls and would do just about anything to keep any of us from getting hurt, but Richard is quite a different story. You remember I told you he and I don't get along."

"Yea, I remember," said Ashley.

"Maybe it's because he can't have me, but for some reason he and I don't get along. Sweetie, you know I like men and girls, but Richard believes I'm only into girls. What I can't figure out is why a guy would want to put his dick in a lesbian when there are so many like you who are obviously into that sort of thing. Just stay clear of him, if you can."

"When Hector calls, I won't have a choice. By the way how do you know about the girls begging Hector to suck his cock?"

"I've never seen one myself, but I've heard of a couple girls who tried to get him in trouble with the law. I've heard each time this happened he produced a video taken in his office where the girl was on her knees begging him to let her suck his cock. I assume the video was edited to remove the threats made if she didn't do just that."

Ashley said, "Looking back I remember how he almost told me word for word how I had to ask to suck his cock. That FUCKING BASTARD!"

Tina reached across the table placing her hand on Ashley's arm and said, "Settle down and keep your cool. We don't want to attract undue attention."

Ashley saw people had looked to see what was wrong and were now turning back to their own little groups. "I'm sorry, it just pisses me off how we fell right into his trap."

"I get it, but all of us can be taken advantage of under the right circumstances."

The women then discussed their previous lives and learned quite a bit about each other. As they were getting ready to leave Tina said, "Ashley I like you a lot. Truth is if you ever want to see how it feels to make love to a woman, I'm your girl. I'm the best teacher you will ever find. I do get it you are cool being satisfied with men." Laughing she said, "It's a crying ass shame you're only into men, but I get it. All joking aside I like you and if you ever need my help just let me know."

"I appreciate the offer," said Ashley. She then added, "Actually I appreciate both offers and maybe one day you can give me a tour of that other playground. You do have a hot body."

Chapter 9 -- Richard

Hector was enjoying Ashley and had her report to his office at least once a day. It wasn't until the third week that upon entering Hector's office she saw it wasn't just Hector waiting for her arrival. Richard was seated in the chair opposite where she usually sat. Richard was smiling from ear to ear as he looked at her as if she was a thick juicy steak he was about to bite into.

A few days after she had started at the club Hector told her whenever she was called to his office, if she wasn't already naked, she was to strip and be naked before ever knocking on his door. She was not only allowed but required to be wearing only her heels upon entering his office. He told her she wasn't allowed in his office if she wasn't naked.

She'd been wearing only a G-String when she got the word Hector wanted to see her. Outside his office door she had removed it like she had been told and was holding the G-String in her hand when she saw Richard.

Hector said, "There she is, now quit bugging me about wanting to fuck her. She'll blow your cock, but then she needs to get back to work. Maybe next time you can fuck her, but she doesn't have time for that now."

Looking at Richard standing there grinning as he looked at her, Ashely felt like a small rabbit seeing the hawk with its claws open about to swoop in and grab her to carry her away for dinner. She had no choice but to wait while he decided her fate. She had learned with Hector it excited him when she tried to talk him out of fucking her or making her give him a blow job. The last thing she wanted to do was give this prick any additional pleasure.

Hector sat there leaning back in his chair watching the scene unfold. His right hand was gently massaging his cock through his pants.

Richard stood and walked over to Ashely. He touched his fingertips to the side of her face and said, "I've been waiting for this moment since that first time I saw you. Fuck Baby, you're a wet dream come true. Now let's see if you're as good as you look. Get the fuck down on your knees and get to work."

Ashley almost recoiled from his touch but caught her instinctive reaction in time. She knew the trouble that would have gotten her into. She couldn't make eye contact with Richard and almost welcomed not having to stand. Lowering herself to her knees her eyes went to the front of Richard's pants. She could see the outline of his cock and could see while it looked rather large, it didn't appear as if he was hard.

Taking hold of his belt she began to unbuckle it when Hector said, "You don't have time for that. Just unzip his pants and put his fucking cock in your mouth."

She shot a glance at Hector then returned her focus to Richard's pants. Taking hold of the zipper she lowered it then reached through to discover he wasn't wearing underwear. She felt his soft organ and pulled it out through the opening. When she had it out, she could see it was huge. The shaft was thick and very dark, almost black. His glans was large and dark pink in color. She was momentarily frozen in place as she marveled at how large he was. That's when she heard him say, "Fuck bitch, what are you waiting for. Get busy and put it in your fucking mouth! I know you know what to do with a cock, so get busy."

Not wanting to make him mad, Ashley quickly moved to first touch her tongue to the underside of his glans. This action elicited a moan and she heard him say, "Fuck! Now, that's more like it. Bitch suck that cock and you better swallow every drop of my black seed."

Ashley felt it grow rapidly in both girth and length. As it continued to became erect, his cock grew to dimensions so large she was having difficulty getting much of it in her mouth. She heard Richard say, "Look up here at me, Bitch. I want to see those pretty blue eyes of yours and see how much you're enjoying that big black cock."

Still trying to get as much of him into her mouth as possible, Ashley lifted her eyes until they locked on his. She saw the sick sadistic grin on his face. She was determined to give him the best blow job she had ever given just to make his cum that much faster and end this ordeal. She thought at least after he shot his load into her mouth she could go back out into the club.

Seeing the expression on Richard's face, she almost wished Hector had allowed Richard to fuck her across his desk like he had done several times. At least when she was bent over the desk, she didn't have to look at him and see how much he was enjoying making her submit to him while he was using her body.

Not satisfied with what she was doing Richard placed a hand on each side of her head and began forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. She gagged a few times, but when she was able to relax and allow him to set the pace, she didn't have to think about what was happening. Her mind drifted to another time and place where she could imagine it was Chad's cock in her mouth and remember what it was like to enjoy sucking her husband's cock. Ashley liked rough sex, but only when it was her husband using her body.

Her mind was barely into what was happening when she heard Richard say, "Fuck, that mouth feels good. Here it comes Bitch. OH FUCK!"

She tasted the first squirt of his semen then his hands pulled her head even harder against his abdomen as he said, "FUCK YEA BITCH, take that black seed, swallow every fuckin drop."

It was all Ashley could do to not choke or gag on the thick semen being pumped into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could. When his cock had stopped pumping his thick cum he slowly released his grip. She kept his glans in her mouth until he said, "FUCK BITCH, that was good." She heard him say to Hector, "Next time I want to fuck the Bitch's pussy or maybe even that tight little ass."

Hector laughed and said, "She does have a nice ass. Let's just see how things go. You take care of me and I'll make sure you get all of her you want."

"Fuckin A! I can do that," said Richard.

Hector said, "Go get cleaned up and fix your makeup. When you're presentable get your ass back out there and make me some money."

Grabbing her G-String Ashley hurried out of Hector's office afraid if she remained he would demand she take care of his cock. Upon entering the customer area of the club, she glanced over toward the bar and could see Tina was already looking at her. Meeting her gaze Ashley nodded her head letting Tina know she was okay. Tina did the same, but the look on her face conveyed anything but happiness.

Chapter 10 -- New Dress Code

At home Ashley had expected Chad to be in bed, but instead she found him still dressed and waiting for her. She said, "Why are you still up? There's no reason for us both to have to be up at this hour."

"Honey I'm worried. I haven't asked questions because I can only imagine what you're going through. You've said hardly anything about Hector or the club. Is it as bad as I think?"

She had dreaded the day when he would begin asking questions. She figured if he knew half of what was going on he would at best worry himself until he was physically ill. At worst he could do something that would get him arrested or even killed. By now she was convinced Hector would resort to physical violence if he felt his empire was being threatened.

As much as she hated doing so, she had made up her mind the best course of action would be for her to lie. She'd never lied to her husband before but telling him the truth was almost certain to lead to something much worse. She said, "No, everything is okay. It took me a little while to get used to all the nudity around there but, once you get to know them, the girls are nice."

"And what about Hector?"

"I keep busy and do my best to avoid him. All he's interested in is us paying him back his money. He normally takes half of the tip money the girls make, but he's letting me keep all my tips. He's going to get it anyway when we pay him, but at least it goes against what we owe and not directly into his pocket."

Chad said, "That surprises me. I figured he would be an asshole. From reading those papers we signed I can see where it could be a lot worse. That's what I was afraid was happening."

The urge to tell him the truth was almost too strong to suppress, but her fear of where that would lead was even stronger.

"He said he was going to send you to bartender school, when does that start?"

"I'm not sure. He said I'd be in the next class. Tina went to the same school and she told me it is located not far from the club."

"That's good. I also wanted you to know I've got a job interview in the morning. They said I'm one of the final three."

"Oh Honey, that's great! I'm anxious to know what they say."

"I'll let you know just as soon as I hear something. I waited up so we could go to bed. I really do need my wife."

Ashley was truly touched emotionally and said, "Baby I love you so much. I can't think of anything I would like more than having you hold me and make love to me."

She was tired but she knew she had been neglecting her husband. At least Hector hadn't decided to put a load of cum in her pussy before she left the club.

Once in bed Ashley was on her back with Chad between her legs. They were both too tired to try anything but the basics. She had her arms and legs tight around Chad as he slowly moved his cock in and out of her. She liked that he was making tender love to her in this manner. It reminded her of how good it could be when the man inside her actually loved her. The feeling of her husband's cock filling her felt incredible. It felt good even though she had been unable to have an orgasm. She was happy Chad had a nice climax and had left his man juice deep inside her.

1...45678...10