Strings Attached to Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad asked, "How does this effect the money we borrowed from Hector?"

"That's something you will have to discuss with the Federal prosecutor, but I believe with what he did to your wife, Hector will have a difficult time collecting payments while in Federal prison. I suspect that money will likely never be missed. We will most likely have a difficult time determining the rightful owner and I'm assuming you no longer have it. The agreement you signed is very likely not worth the paper it was printed on. A man like Hector enforces those agreements by means of fear and intimidation.

"From what I've been told Hector was known to video record embarrassing situations he would then use to force people to do what he wanted out of fear of the videos going public. If I'm correct some of the full videos, and not just the selectively edited portions, recorded by his cameras are on the computer we seized. I suspect, it's the portions of the video he would exclude that are what will help to convict him." He glanced at Ashley then told Chad, "Rocky is probably right when he says anyone in those videos will want to get out in front of this before any of the videos are used in court. You and your wife can almost certainly count on testifying in court, if this does go to court and he doesn't work a deal with the prosecutor. I know the prosecutor and she doesn't offer deals in cases like this."

They talked a little longer then Ben said to Chad, "This is off the record and it's likely very inappropriate but from what I've been told you have an amazing wife who is without argument, very beautiful. A lot has happened here and I've heard from others that she's head over heels in love with you. I suggest you take her home and show her how much you appreciate and love her. Don't let anything you may hear during the court case or from anyone else cloud the love the two of you share."

Chad looked at Ashley then put his arm around her and pulled her tight against him. Looking back at Ben he said, "You're right and I'm going to take your advice. You know how to get in touch with us when you need us. I've got more important things on my mind requiring my immediate attention."

Ben and Rocky gave each other a fist bump as they watched Chad and Ashley walk toward the door. With his eyes on Ashley's ass Ben asked, "Just between the two of us, tell me, is that as good as it looks?"

When Rocky didn't answer Ben turned his head glancing toward his friend. Rocky smiled and said, "Asking me like that, I'll say I don't know. If you ask me that same question under oath, I'd most likely have to invoke the Fifth Amendment against self-incrimination."

Ben grinned then said, "That's what I thought ole buddy. I know you better than you know yourself." Pointing at Ashley he added, "That my friend could make a man very happy for the rest of his life."

With a bit of sadness in his voice Rocky said, "Ben the situation between Ashley and me isn't what you think. I wish it was. Give me a call when you're not on duty and I'll let you buy me a drink. Get a few drinks in me and I might just share with you all the sad details as to how all that happened. I'm sure when you look at the computer you'll find video of the entire sad episode. I don't care about me, but if, it does exist, as I strongly suspect it does, and there is any way possible you can talk the prosecutor into keeping that one video out of court, her husband doesn't need to be subjected to what happened between his wife and me. After you see it you will understand why I'm asking for this favor."

"I understand," said Ben. "Since it's you, let me talk to the prosecutor and see what I can do."

"Thanks Buddy. I owe you."

THE END

1...5678910