The Misswipe

Story Info
Sky Accidentally swipes right on her brother's best friend.
12.5k words
4.69
13.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

People need to stop romanticizing small towns.

I'm telling you as a 22 year old woman living in a small town in Michigan, there is nothing romantic about these places.

There's just a whole lot of nothing to do, no places to go, and always the same faces you've seen since you can remember, day in and day out.

And you can't date any of them either because you either already did at one point or another, or they dated someone you know or knew and aren't in the mood for any drama. Or every time you look at them you think of something cringe worthy thing they ever did, still unable to forget as they are constantly around to remind you of it.

Sure, these places are great for people that want to settle down, or already have a family. For people that have already gone out and seen the world, but not for 20 something year olds that still got one year of community college they got to get over with.

Don't ask me why, but I still have Tinder though, having downloaded it months ago to see if I could maybe at least match with some guys in other towns.

Only thing though, I rarely actually meet up with them if I do, I did at first but it was like one disappointment after another, now I just swipe like it's that game I used to play with flower petals as a kid. 'He loves me, he love me not.'

And this was exactly how I was spending my Friday night, not in the mood to go join my friends at the bar they were all hanging out at once again, barely even looking at the guys faces as I swiped right on all of them, just wanting to see who was a match.

I paused when I was about to swipe right again, recognizing his face last second, and brought my phone closer to my face to get a better look at his picture, letting my imagination come up with various fantasies for a moment before snapping back out of it and going to swipe left on him.

There were just something's better left untouched.

My heart dropped as my muscle memory kicked in, automatically swiping right then, and quickly sat up on my bed as I tried to figure out what to do as a notification that it was a match suddenly popped up. My heart sank further, clashing into my stomach then as they both decided to create a whirlwind in me.

'What the actual fuck?'

I was still staring at my screen trying to figure out what I should do when my phone buzzed suddenly, a message from him coming in already.

I opened it nervously, chewing on my bottom lip as I held my breath and read his message.

Ryan

lol

Of course that would be all he would say, probably only having done it to fuck with me, another message came in from him before I could respond. Thankfully cause I still had no idea what to say at that point.

Ryan

You actually swiped right.

Skylar

It was an accident

Ryan

Oh?

Ryan

It wasn't for me. ;)

Skylar

Oh

I felt like an idiot, if you asked me, it seemed like my older brother's hot best friend that I had had a crush on for years was suddenly hitting on me, and I was fumbling it already.

And I was panicking, cause what the hell was he actually doing? I was not just his best friend's little sister, I was the little sister that her brother was annoyingly protective over. He would kill Ryan.

I looked back down to my phone when it buzzed again as another message from him came in.

Ryan

What are you up to?

Skylar

I'm at my house, why?

Ryan

Wanna hang out?

Skylar

Are you insane?

Ryan

Maybe. Why do you ask?

Skylar

You know exactly why. Besides my car is still in the shop. I can't leave.

Ryan

Are those the only reasons you're saying no?

I stared at his question for a moment, curious as to what he was getting at. He surely knew I had a crush on him, my brother teased me about it all the time.

Skylar

You know Tyler would kill you if he even knew you were writing me on here.

Ryan

So let's not tell him

Ryan

I can come pick you up :)

My stomach dropped at his last message, a part of me wondering if this was some kind of sick prank.

Skylar

Okay fine. Only to hang out though.

Ryan

Okay. I'll be there in twenty.

Skylar

Park down the street so my parents don't see your car.

I jumped off of my bed, rushing over to my closet then, frantically going through everything I owned for a moment before stopping myself again. If I went out there looking any more done up than how he usually saw me it would be obvious, and he had seen me at my worst already after having spent nearly every day at our house growing up.

I turned away from my closet, letting out a frustrated sigh.

'This is why you think before you swipe.'

I wasn't feeling any less nervous by the time I was heading out, telling my parents on the way out that I was going to meet up with my friends after all before anxiously making my way out to his car down the street.

It didn't help that he looked handsome as ever, giving me one of his wide smiles as I opened the car door. "Looking good Sky."

I could feel my face burning as I got in, trying to smile back at him. "Thanks."

Ryan let out a laugh as he started his car. "But you also look like you're about to have a panic attack."

"Because I feel like I am, all this is weird."

"It's only weird if you make it weird." Ryan quipped back teasingly, turning his car around and heading out of my neighborhood as I shot him a look. "Don't act like this is a normal Friday event." I squinted my eyes at him. "I swear if you're just messing with me."

Ryan shot me a look back though. "When have I ever really messed with you? That's all Tyler. I'm the nice one, remember?"

He wasn't lying actually, he usually always held back when Tyler was being a typical older brother, rather playing audience member at most. Thinking about it now, Ryan had actually always been kind to me when we were growing up together, whether he was inviting me to his birthday parties along with Tyler, including me in their games when Tyler would allow it, saying hi to me in the school hallways when I was a freshman and he was the senior all the girls had crushes on, or just checking in with me on a regular basis about how life was going.

"Okay fine, but it's still weird."

"Why though?" Ryan was having fun with making me squirm under his questions, I could tell by the little grin as he looked away, turning his focus to the small amount of traffic in our town. "What do you mean why? Because you've never even looked at me before."

"I've looked plenty, you just never noticed." Ryan glanced back over at me, actually looking a little more serious as he spoke. "Did you really swipe right on accident or were you just saying that?"

I let out a little sigh, not seeing any point in lying about it. "Kind of both, I was just swiping on guys that were cute but not really looking."

Ryan gave me a cocky smile. "I wouldn't describe myself as cute personally."

I rolled my eyes at him as I tried to hide my smile. "You can be really annoying you know that?"

"I thought I was cute?" He nudged my arm, turning back to me as we came up to a red light. "You gotta pick one."

"Where are we going actually?" I asked him, changing the subject as I looked out my window.

"My place." I turned my head back to him as I raised my eyebrows, Ryan giving me another cheeky smile then. "I mean unless you wanna go downtown and see if we run into some people we know. I'm down if you are."

"That's not funny."

Ryan was laughing though, shifting his car up a gear then as we continued making our way to our place.

"You want something to drink?" Ryan asked me, leading the way into the apartment I had already been to dozens of times before, already heading into his kitchen. "Yeah, anything's fine."

Ryan stopped walking, looking back at me then. "Alcohol or no alcohol?"

"What are you having?" I asked him, my nerves making a sudden return then as my stomach rolled several times and the nerves spread through my body.

"Beer."

"I'll have the same then." I started heading into his living room, making myself comfortable on his couch as he got us some drinks, my anxiety only getting worse as I sat down.

Ryan held my beer out to me when he came back out, a small grin twitching at his lips as he sat down. "At what point are you going to relax Sky?"

I took a large swig of beer before answering him, shaking my head as I spoke. "I'm hoping soon."

"What is it that you think is going to happen?" Ryan asked me curiously as he sat back, resting his arm on the back of his couch as I let out a shaky laugh, I had already imagined every possible scenario from sitting in absolute silence to tearing each other's clothes off as he carried me to his bedroom. "You tell me."

Ryan gave me a strange look for a moment before answering, as if my question had offended him. "Well nothing you don't want to do."

"What do you want to do?" I asked him, taking my turn at asking hard questions, Ryan raised his eyebrows and smiled as he brought his bottle to his lips, still smiling as he took a drink. "Let's hang out for a bit before I answer that question."

That didn't help with my nerves until he leaned forward and reached for the Playstation controllers on his coffee table, holding one out to me then. Playing games was the one thing we did when I was at his place with Tyler so it was at least a little sense of familiarity.

I had technically said I would only come over to hang out and I had no doubt in my mind that Ryan would respect that if that was what I really wanted, but there was tension that was slowly starting to build up between us, filling the room as we sat together and played a racing game on his Playstation. It wasn't helping ease my nerves in the slightest though, rather making it worse as the mood continuously swayed between friendly and flirtatious. It depended where the conversation moved really, if we were talking about the game or my school I was fine, but when the topic got to things like dating I felt my hands getting clammy again.

"So you never meet up with people you match with?"

"Not really, the messaging part is more fun than meeting up in my opinion." I thought about it for a moment before continuing with my explanation. "I guess it's just that that's when the guy is still putting some kind of effort to reel you in, he's not gonna do much else once he's got you in the net."

Ryan had an amused look as I explained, finishing his drink then. "Want another beer?" He asked, standing up from the couch as he picked my also empty bottle up.

"What else you got?"

There's a few things." He started walking away already so I got up, following him into his kitchen then and leaning against the kitchen counter as he listed off the drinks in his fridge.

"I'll just take a soda."

He held a Coke out to me and grabbed another beer for himself, opening it and tossing the cap in his trash before leaning on the counter across from me. "So why are you on the app if you don't actually want to meet up with people?" He asked me, continuing our conversation.

"Just to pass time I guess. I did a few times at first but it was like each time was worse than the time before."

He gave me a curious grin. "The guys or the sex?"

I blinked at him for a moment, not sure how to feel about the sudden forwardness of his questioning. "Both I guess."

"I'm ready to answer that question of yours from earlier now if you still want to hear it." I felt my stomach drop again, slowly going nauseous with all the twists and turns that it was taking that evening as Ryan smiled at me seductively, waiting for a response as I swallowed nervously. "Okay."

He set his drink down on the counter behind him and came over to where I was standing, pinning me as he placed his hands on either side of me. "We could make a deal."

"A deal?" I asked him with a shaky voice, wishing the ground would just swallow me up before I did or said something stupid.

"Like a one night only kind of deal." He leaned closer, his breath hitting my face as he spoke then. "Stay the night here tonight and I'll bring you home in the morning and no one but us two will ever know."

"What?" I asked him in a high pitched voice, wanting to buy myself another moment.

"Yes or no, Sky."

I blinked at him again, giving him an incredulous look then, he was actually insane, apparently having lost his mind since the last time I saw him. I opened my mouth to tell him no and ask him to drive me home. "Yes."

Ryan smiled at me again as I realized what had actually just come out of my mouth, opening it again to take it back as Ryan cut me off. "So it's a deal?"

"Yes."

What the actual fuck Skylar?

I guess I'm also insane.

Ryan took a step back then, turning to pick up his beer and heading into the living room as I stayed stuck in the same spot as if he still had me pinned there. "What are we doing?"

"We still have a race to finish." He didn't even look over his shoulder as he answered me, seemingly in no rush to get to the deal I had just agreed to for reason's that were still beyond me.

Other than the fact that he was incredibly hot, Ryan was trouble waiting to happen and I knew it.

I still found myself following him into his living room though, rejoining him on the couch as we resumed playing, only this time sitting slightly closer to one another.

His second beer remained untouched as we continued playing though, staying on the coffee table where he eventually set the controllers back down once we were done playing and turned back to me on the couch.

"I gotta know, why did you actually think I was messing with you though?"

"Cause Tyler has always teased me about my crush on you, so I don't know, I thought maybe you guys came up with some kind of plan."

Ryan had an amused expression as I answered him. "We're not in middle school anymore you know." He leaned a little closer to me then. "Plus he never actually told me about the crush thing, this is the first time I'm hearing about this."

I could feel myself leaning in towards him, unable to stop myself even if I wanted to at that point, already closing my eyes as he ran his hand into my hair and pulled me to him, meeting my lips with his then. I continued leaning in towards him as our kiss started to grow fervent, feeling him take my hands and start to get up before pulling me up from where I was still sitting, only smiling seductively at me once agin.

He got behind me and started nudging me out of the living room, wrapping his arms around my stomach as he leaned down to my ear and whispered into it. "I got an idea on how to get you to relax."

"I am relaxed." I lied, letting him push me along as we headed through his kitchen.

I wasn't relaxed in the slightest, I don't know if there's a word for anxious horniness, but that would be the word I needed to describe what I was feeling. I was about to have sex with Ryan and could already sense the excitement all over my body, but also wanted to turn back around and leave before I humiliated myself somehow. It's one thing to have a one night stand with someone and never see them again, it's another thing when it's with someone that's been a family friend for so long that they actually gets invited to family events and on family vacations. "You are not nearly as relaxed as I would like." He pressed his lips into my shoulder as he slid my sleeve down, sending shivers down my body as I leaned into him while slowly making our way down his hallway and giggled nervously, cringing at myself internally then as I heard myself speak, having some sort of out of body experience at that point. "How relaxed do you want me exactly?"

'Way to be cool Sky.'

He pushed his bedroom door open and nudged me into his room, staying behind me as he shut his door and I looked around, never having been in his bedroom before. "Enough to where you're actually going to have fun with this."

I turned around to him as he placed a hand on my waist, pulling me to him as I spun. "What do you have in mind?"

Ryan was already kissing my neck though, those shivers he had been sending down my body slowly turning to tingles of excitement as we took a step towards his bed together. "A massage."

I giggled again, pulling away to look at him. "A massage?"

He raised an eyebrow at me, flashing me one of his alluring smiles again. "Did you forget I'm a massage therapist?"

"No but most people don't want to take their work home with them."

"Most massage therapists don't plan on fucking their clients either."

I raised an eyebrow at him, smiling nervously again, not having expected his directness. "What? You mean to tell me the porn industry is lying to us?"

He laughed quietly as he shook his head at me. "Definitely, most of my clients are in the 80's. It's the last thing on my mind." He leaned down to my neck again, returning to his low grumble as he whispered into my ear. "And I plan on giving you a very different kind of massage."

I was more turned on than I cared to admit by then, craning my head to the side then as he ran his lips down my neck and pushed my sleeve down my shoulder again, leaving kisses there before peeling my shirt off of me and tossing it aside.

I started to lift my arm, wanting to somehow cover myself as I stood half naked in front of him then, but Ryan stopped me, placing a hand on my arm as he smiled more to himself than me. "No bra?"

"They're uncomfortable." I answered him, feeling overly on display as he chuckled, running his hands down my side then. "I wouldn't know." He returned to kissing me, slowly moving his hands to my pants and unbuttoning them, all along moving us towards his bed until the only thing I could do was drop down on it as Ryan started removing the rest of my clothes.

There was definitely an imbalance between us then as I was naked on his bed, looking back up at a still fully clothed Ryan as he stood back up for a moment and pointed to the center of his bed. "Go ahead and get comfortable, I'll be right back." He started walking out of his room as I stayed sitting where I was and pulled my knees up, feeling more helpless by the second. How the hell was I supposed to get comfortable in these conditions?

Ryan came back a moment later, holding a few bottles of oils in his hands and smiling at me again as he looked at me on his bed, still in the same spot and position as before. "Is that your idea of comfortable?" He set the bottles down on his nightstand and came back over to me, running a hand up my thigh then. "Would it help if I also took my clothes off?"

"Well obviously."

His hand continued wandering up my body as he leaned down to kiss me again. "Fair enough."

He had his shirt off a moment later, placing a knee on his bed then as he reached for his pants and kicked them off behind him, climbing up onto the bed with me as I made my way to the center of his bed. I found myself too nervous to even allow myself a look at him as Ryan got on his knees in front of me, keeping my gaze focused on his face as he gave me a coy look. "Turn around."

I did as he said, slowly rolling over onto my stomach as he reached for the bottles on his night stand, closing my eyes then as I listened to the sounds of the bottles being opened and closed followed by the sound of him rubbing his hands together, only then noticing that he had turned music on at some point.

I tried putting my focus on that as I felt him place his hands on my shoulders and slowly start working the oil in, not very successfully might I add as his hands were becoming more impossible to ignore by the second. There was no arguing that he was good at what he was doing, and had chosen the right career path for himself, slowly working his way down my body then.