All Comments on 'Strip Club Tease Toy Ch. 10'

by subzerowriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thank you for your story. Very entertaining finding myself looking every day for the next 'song'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Can't wait to read what's to cummm!

MetaBobMetaBobalmost 4 years ago

Compelling and wonderfully conceived. My sincere compliments to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Love this story, got me captivated and really wishing i was the one being tormented at The Tease. Keep it up subzerowriter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Couldn’t stop reading! Any chance of meeting up with ‘Sarah’?

strebor190strebor190about 2 years ago

I'm not usually a fan of the blackmail/coercion genre or anything that borders on less than full consent by all the characters, but this story was very entertaining and fun to read. It was all very creative and well written. Thanks for the good read and I'll look forward to checking out the next part.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

love it, but the blackmailer ladies can't actually provide hard evidence like a note threatening a man with coercion and extortion like that. otherwise, F'ing GREAT STORY! big time fear when you meet that teaser than denies pleasing and using you for money, worship, and submission! my bank account couldnt handle that often!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubzerowriter@subzerowriter
Been reading on here for a very long time, finally worked up the courage to try it out myself. I'm a quiet, submissive, creative guy whose kinks include: mind games, orgasm control, tease and denial, creative bondage, and creative, powerful, curvy, dominant women.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES