All Comments on 'Strip Poker'

by Trimpostinger

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
very nice storytelling....

loved the build up and the finale was hot!!!!! any chance of a part 2?

Juggalo87Juggalo87about 16 years ago
I give it a 10

Awesome story. The build up was intense. A sequel would be great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great story!

I very seldom take the time to read a 3 page story, but this was wonderful. nice detail, yet not so much that there is no room ofr imagination! Keep up the great work, and you will keep me up too!!

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
A Familiar Plot

Perhaps too familar, but there was plenty of detail to give it a little weight. Kelly and Alice also switched into "hot for cock" mood a mite abruptly - especially Alice, who was quite shy in the earlier pages.

Jerry WalfellJerry Walfellabout 16 years ago
Well written, but . . .

It could have been tightened up by about a third. It's a common fault with writers who know they're good: they fall in love with themselves and think that the more clever turns of phrase they get on the page, the better their piece will be. The truth is that good writers often need an editor as much as bad ones.

Strawberry_2051Strawberry_2051over 15 years ago
Good characters and sex!

I enjoyed the personalities and the poker game that brought them out. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dammit all

You've got the makings for a good story but you screwed up with typos (or ignorance?), lousy grammar, and awful proofreading. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This story needs more action and less poker

tisha_25ftisha_25fabout 9 years ago

So fucking good that I shot twice while on the last page. Keep up the good work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous