Strip Wrestling

Story Info
Strip wrestling for charity.
2.3k words
4.27
5.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, the day arrived for the charity wrestling match. I was getting sort of excited but couldn't fathom why Angel had signed my up to this. I had not wrestled in many years and felt ring rusty.

"It's OK." Angel told me. "It's fun and the money goes for charity."

That evening we went the arena; I was to wrestle last in the main event. I did not even know who I was to wrestle. I changed and waited as Angel came into the changing room with me.

"Babe, you can't wear underwear under your tights" she said. "I can see them." So I redressed leaving my underwear off.

"Better." She commented, "Make me proud."

We were called to the ring. I entered the ring and waited. The announcer called the other wrestler in. It was then I realised I would be fighting a women wrestler. I looked nervous at Angel, she just smiled weakly. The masked wrestler entered. I was sure I recognised her walk. She was wearing an all-in-one black leotard, long black boots, and a cloak. She pulled the cloak off, stood in the centre of the ring and then took her mask off.

It was Chris, Angel's sister. I looked at her, smirking at me and I looked at Angel who was looking at me, then back at Chris, and finally back at me and laughed.

The ref told us the rules and we went into our separate corners. The announcer spoke over the mic.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please remember this match is for charity. Due to popular demand the rules have changed. The first one stripped loses." I was blushing, Chris was laughing, and Angel looked shocked. This appeared to be the first time she had heard this stipulation.

The bell sounded and we came out, Chris was quickly to try and grab my crotch, but the ref warned her, and she backed away. Then she tried to kick at my groin area, I pushed her foot away.

We locked arms and wrestled in the middle of the ring. She turned to face away from me and started to gyrate her bum cheeks on my groin, and I let go quick and stepped back, she laughed, as she pointed at my groin area. I felt my cock stir, and I panicked in case I was growing and erection. Quickly I covered my groin area.

"I am going to strip you first." she growled at me. Making a grab at my waist band.

I quickly grabbed her shoulders, missed, and got a handful of her left breast. I could feel her erect nipple through the fabric as she slapped my hand away. She pushed me into the corner and slammed her body into me. Before she moved away, she grabbed my groin and playfully rubbed my cock. Stepping back, she licked her hand then licked her lips.

We wrestle again, she pushed me over and made a grab at my leggings, I try to kick out, she grabbed my left boot, and it slide off. The crowd cheers as Chris throws it into the crowd, laughing. She makes a grab for the other leg, but I kick out and roll away.

She runs after me, but I quickly trip her up and tried to pull her leotard straps off her shoulders. Instead, I manage to pull her left breast out from underneath. Her exposed nipple hardens, and she quickly covered it back up, stomps on my back. I cry in pain, as she pulls my other boot off and throws that one into the screaming and excited crowd.

I crawl to my corner as she runs at me, fast. Her groin smacks straight into my face as she gyrates her pussy on my face. I feel the cloth rub my cheek. My lips rub her moist pussy lips as she continues to gyrate. I fought back the only way I could. I nibbled on her pussy through the fabric. She groaned in pain and stepped back rubbing her groin.

"Dam it felt good." I thought, as Chris stepped back. I got up and flew at her knocking her to the floor. I made a grab for her boot, and it came off. She kicked me in the face, and I blacked out. I came round to find I was sitting in the middle of the ring, my legs forced open and Chris sitting behind me her legs wrapped round mine. She was trying to pull my leggings open, but instead slid her hand inside.

"I am going to strip you and leave you naked with a stiff cock, for biting my pussy." She growled at me in my ear.

She exposed the tip of my penis over the top of the waist band as the crowd cheered. Slowly with her hand inside my leggings she stroked my cock. I fought against it but could feel it harden. She was true to her word; I was soon fully erect.

I quickly broke the hold and rolled away. As I came up fighting, I heard the crowd giggling and felt my erection hard and sticking outwards. Chris was at the other side of the ring looking at me. Angel cheered, but for whom and for what I was not sure. Chris raced across the ring and tried to body slam into me. She missed, hit the corner, and fell back. I quickly flew at her, grabbed her leotard, and pulled it down. Her breasts bounce free as I managed to get the leotard to her waist. It was now acting as just a pair of pants. I knelt beside her and cupped both her breasts before rolling her nipples between my fingers.

She was trying to struggle free. I slide my free hand down to her belly and started to try and pull her leotard down and exposed her pussy. She tightened her thighs. We struggled like this until I felt a foot hit the side of my face. Again I blackout in the middle of the ring.

I quickly came round to find I had been placed upside down in the corner and Chris was trying to pull my leggings off. I felt another pair of hands holding my feet behind the post. Chris slowly pulled my leggings, they slid up my legs, to my knees. I was now exposed, hanging off the corner post. My balls felt the cool air and my cock bounced from its prison. Chris looked at my groin then cheered. The crowd cheered.

I could see Chris had not pulled her leotard up and her breasts bounced as she cheered. I could also see the start or the end or a Brazilian trim. Her leotard had slipped further down. I felt my legs go free, then I was cartwheeled through the air to the floor. I was dragged to the centre of the ring. Chris was busy pulling my leggings down further, as I was face down, my bum cheeks made a nice show as the crowd cheered.

She was going to win, to strip me naked, when she stopped pulling them at my ankles. She had other plans. As I was still dizzy and woozy from the kick to me head, I was no match for her as she rolled me over onto my back. The crowd went manic as my cock and balls came into show. They took pictures and cheered as Chris played with me. Lifting my cock by the tip, gently kicking my balls with her feet.

I thought to myself "She had won, why hadn't the bell gone to end the match?" then I realised she had not pulled my leggings off. They were still round my ankles.

She knelt next to my groin, smirking, licking her lips. Reaching down, she cupped my balls in her left hand and stared to play with them. Then reaching with her right hand, she grasped my cock and began to stroke it. I tried to fight but she was able to get me fully erect again within few minutes.

She had promised to leave me naked and erect in the middle of the ring and she had kept that promised, I felt so ashamed and embarrassed yet aroused, as I have never so close to Chris before. The crowd still cheered and catcalled, and Chris responded.

"Are you having fun? are you not entertained, want more?"

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" chanted the crowd.

Chris cheered back and beckoned Angel into the ring. I thought she was going to help end this and strip me naked. Instead, she grabbed my legs, Chris left the ring and then came back with a vibrator. I realised that the kick must have been from Angel, and she must have held my feet in the corner. They were in this together.

Chris offered the toy to Angel she declined. Instead, she let go of my legs and swapped position to stand over my chest. Looking up I could see up her tartan pleated dress and see her red tight panties, and her pussy lips snuggled there. She looked down at me then sat on my chest pinning my arms to my side. She leaned forward.

"You are doing great babe; we have made over 5,00 pounds for charity. Just finish this match for me." she begged.

I nodded. She snuggled her groin higher up my chest, I felt her pussy rub my chin. Chris had asked for a volunteer from the audience. A young woman shouted out and entered the ring. Chris gave her the toy as she reached down and pulled my left from my leggings but kept the right leg in so to avoid the match from stopping.

As this had freed one of my legs, she was able to kneel down between my ankles and parted my legs further part. The young woman knelt next to my exposed balls, which were resting on the mat and my erection, which was free to stand.

I heard the buzzing of the toy before I felt it, then.... I felt it, touch my balls. I nearly orgasmed there and then, moaning out, trying to fidget, but held in place by Angel and Chris. The other one knelt at the side of me and had slid the toy between my thighs and onto my balls. Slowly she moved it up to my cock then up and down the shaft before placing it on the tip of my penis. I was now groaning and gyrating my groin but could not escape.

I felt my chin rub Angels pussy, so shifted my head until my mouth was on her lips and began kissing her panties and rubbing her pussy with my tongue. I could feel her respond and become more aroused as her panties became wet with my salvia and her juices.

The woman was now concentrating the toy on my balls and thighs. She changed positions and was now straddled over my legs. I could feel her leggings covered groin, rubbing on my groin as the toy was resting on my balls and her pussy. She turned it up. I could feel her leggings getting wet as she screamed in ecstasy and gyrated her hips on mine.

By now Angel was close to coming as I continued to lick her, she had pulled her panties aside so I could flick my tongue deep inside, teasing her clit. I felt her pussy grip my tongue; her thighs tightened on my arms as she climaxed, her face tightened, her eyes closed, panting. Her juice ran down her thighs and, on my chest, yet she didn't move.

She sat back up and gyrated her groin on my chest like a cowboy at a rodeo, cheering. I sensed the other woman twitch; her legs tighten over mine as she also climaxed and screamed in pleasure. As she was panting and sweating, she rocked back and forth rubbing her juices over my bare thighs.

Chris shouted something and the woman moved the toy to my shaft and turned it up to full speed. Angel had moved to the top of my head and held my hands there as Chris held my legs. The other woman sat at the side of me. My erection throbbing under her control of the Toy.

I felt the urge growing to being almost unbearable when I finally gave out and squirted. I climaxed hard and fast. My sperm spraying over my belly and chest. The woman kept the toy going as my penis twitched, my balls bounced as I squirted more, she was determined to milk me dry. I was panting and screaming in agony and ecstasy as she carried on. I felt my Penis betray me as it grew hard again under the relentless throbbing of the toy on my shaft and balls.

Then it stopped. I looked up and saw Chris straddled over my groin, she had also released one of her legs from her leotard. I could see her wet moist pussy as she squatted over my groin then felt her moist pussy lips, kiss my tip then consume my shaft as she rested on her knees.

I felt her clit slowly, then faster roll my foreskin back and forth as she bounced up and down my shaft. Then to add to the sensation she applied the toy to both our groins. I felt her pussy clench then her thighs tighten in response. I felt my shaft harden then felt my climax building, I could not keep it going for much longer. I watched as her face tightened, she bit her lower lip and cried out as we both climaxed at the same time.

I felt drained as she rolled of me. The crowd cheered. Then I felt a tug on my right leg as my leggings were pulled off completely. The bell rang out, I had lost the match, but had won in so many ways.