All Comments on 'Stripper 101'

by Mark261photo

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story

Your project to make Mary into an exhibitionist seems to be paying off. And she seems to love doing it. I do know being an exhibitionist is so much fun and I'm glad to see she enjoys showing off. We do look forward to more of Mary's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mine did that

We stopped in a nudie bar one evening after dinner on a lark. The place we were at had no bar, and it was 10 miles back to town so the nudie bar was the only place open on our way home. I had never been there, so no idea what to expect. My wife likes to wear pretty clothes, nothing naughty or anything, just flowery patterns with a trace of cleavage. But she is 62, so the kid stuff was pretty much over, so I thought.

A woman she knew was there, owner or manager or something, next thing I know she took my wife backstage to show her around, telling me I wasn't allowed back there. (Probably because the dancers were undressed but hell, they were naked on stage but oh well.)

Then, all of a sudden the wife was on stage fully dressed, dancing to wild hoots and hollers. All I could do was sit there and watch in shock. She actually stripped down to just her panties over three songs, plain white cottons that her oversize mass of black pubic hair showed right through. There was maybe a dozen guys in the place, all yelling at her to drop the panties but she wouldn't. She did do that swing her big boobies back and forth like she does for me at home when she gets fussed up, amazing. She brought the house down, made $56 in tips, and when she came off stage giggling we got the hell out of there.

That one floored me, but damn it was HOT! I got laid three times, twice before we slept and again when we woke up.

62 be damned, that crowd loved it! She never has done anything like that before or since, but it is a memory that still yanks my chain.

Dr. BullDr. Bullabout 7 years ago
A glance back

I enjoyed it, she sounds sexy and adventurous, I read a number of your stories and understand how she got to where she is. Give the doubters a point back to previous stories for the back story. And keep writing

sunburycdsunburycdabout 5 years ago
Natural redhead!

And she shaves that beautiful pussy? Damn shame my friend. Damn shame!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too bad you didn't take pictures and make this one illustrated.

mrronmrronabout 2 months ago

I needs a little bit of editing, but other than that, well written and a very erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMark261photo@Mark261photo
406 Followers
I have been taking erotic pictures of my wife for over 24 years and have recently started to write stories about our sexual experiences, to go with the pictures. So far, all my stories are based on our actual experiences. If you would like to see more pics of my wife contact...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES