Stripper 101 (Illustrated)

Story Info
My wife dances at a strip club (with pics).
1.4k words
4.54
292.4k
68

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note:

This is a re-write of one of the first stories I submitted, with pics of the event added. When it was first published, it was criticized for being "not believable." Hopefully this will be better received. They say a picture is worth 1000 words so, here are 13000+ words, for your enjoyment.

Stripper 101

When we first got married, in 1996, my wife, Mary, was quite conservative. She didn't even own a 2-piece swimming suit and would never consider going out in public braless.

When I first met Mary, I had just broken up with a long-term live-in girlfriend, named Caterina. Cat had been quite an exhibitionist and had happily showed off her curves and big tits, whenever possible.

Mary and I had been married for about 3 years when I realized how much I missed showing off my significant other. The thought of people seeing Mary partly or totally nude really turned me on. At that moment, I started on my, still ongoing, project to make her into an exhibitionist.

When I first suggested that we go to a clothing optional resort I expected Mary to balk but she quickly agreed, and we had a great time. That's also about the same time I started taking pictures of her in lingerie and nude. I took some pics of her wearing a Wicked Weasel bikini and asked her if I could submit them to the company's web site as they had a customer contest. In several of the pics she was topless. She agreed, and the pics were published. That was the first time she appeared topless on the net.

On our first trip to the CO resort, we noticed several women had pierced body parts and Mary commented that they looked cool. When we returned home, we went to a local strip club and Mary talked to one of the dancers who had pierced nipples and a pierced clit hood. She joined us at our table and Mary chatted with her for a long time and I even bought Mary a lap dance, which she seemed to enjoy. My plan was moving right along.

The next week Mary came home late from work and said, "I have a surprise for you, come upstairs." She quickly stripped off her clothes and showed me her newly pierced nipples and clit hood. I was surprised and pleased and had to admit they did look very cool.

A few weeks later we saw a TV show about how pole dancing classes had become very popular with suburban soccer moms as a form of exercise and Mary said, "that might be fun." The next day I found a bunch of places that offered the classes but picked out 1, in particular. The studio I showed her was the only one that would offer the students a chance to dance, in public, at a local strip club. They called this the graduation recital.

Mary signed up for the class that was starting in a few weeks. The class went well, and Mary had a great time. There were around 25 students, off and on, in the class. At 45 Mary was the oldest student in the class. As the class got nearer to the end the date for the recital was set. We spent a lot of time picking an outfit and songs and rehearsing and I took her to several more strip clubs, so she could see the "real deal".

At the recital the students were to dance to 2 songs that they would pick and provide to the DJ, at the club. The students could wear whatever they wanted but had to keep something on the bottom. They were not required to go topless, unless they wanted to.

For Mary's outfit, we chose a very sexy black bra, sheer string back panties, black thigh high stockings and, of course, 4.0" stripper heels. Mary is a natural redhead with a nice curvy figure. At the time she took the class she had 36D boobs and none of her classmates knew she had pierced nipples. Mary keeps her pussy shaved smooth and her outer lips and the jewelry in her pierced clit hood were plainly visible thru the sheer material of her panties.

We'd taken a reconnaissance trip to the club while Mary was taking the class. It was deep and narrow. The bar was in front, and the stage was all the way in the back. There was a bouncer, bartender and a DJ but no waitress. When we were there, before the recital, there were 2 dancers and about 20 patrons. 4 of whom were playing pool and 3 more who were sitting at the bar.

When we got to the club, on the night of the recital, it was absolutely packed and standing room only. When we arrived the instructor, "Jade" took Mary back into the dressing room to change with the other students.

There were 16 students participating in the evening's recital. The first 3 didn't remove their tops and wore normal workout clothes. The 4th. one had a schoolgirl outfit and did take her top off. She had natural B cup tits and got a thunderous round of applause.

The 5th. dancer had small breasts with very large dark nipples. She wore a simple bikini and stripped the top right off after the first song.

The 6th. and & 7th. dancers both wore sports bras and yoga leggings and declined to remove their tops.

Mary was scheduled to go on 8th and went backstage during #7's performance to get ready. At that point only 2 of the women had removed their tops. Mary was terrified and really excited. I was also very excited at the prospect of all these people seeing my wife mostly nude. My friend Carl was there with us for Mary's topless dancing debut.

When Mary's first song started, she came out in just her bra and panties and the place went wild. She was a little stiff, at first, but quickly warmed up and started to really get into it. Most of the people sitting at the rail were the other students so she had a lot of fun interacting with them. I was standing behind the rail with a giant grin and a bulge in my pants.

When Mary's second song started, she teased the crowd by quickly pulling her bra cups down and flashing her breasts before covering them back up. To the deafening chants of "take it off" she made a production of removing her bra and throwing it to me. The crowd got even louder, especially the other students as they could now see she had pierced nipples.

As I stood there watching my lovely wife dancing mostly nude for two hundred screaming people, her large breasts swaying as she gyrated with the music, I was very proud of her for having the guts to do it and very, VERY turned on. She made $49.00 in tips for the 2 songs and was just thrilled. When she came out of the back room, I gave her a Martini which she downed in 2 gulps...that was the first drink she'd had...she'd danced stone cold sober.

Mary admitted that she had been terrified, at first, but by the end of the first song she was really having fun. We sat and watched the other students dance as people came by our table to congratulate Mary and tell her how good she looked on stage. When it was all said and done 6 of the 16 students had gone topless. Mary was the only one with pierced nipples.

The instructor had hired 2 photographers to take pictures of the students while they danced, if they wished. The photographers had 2 very different styles. One used an on-camera flash, seen in the pics above, and the other used available light, as seen in the pictures that follow. The available light pics do a great job of conveying the motion and feel of the event. Mary had such a good time that she immediately signed up for the stripper 201 class and the opportunity to do another recital. But that's another story.