Stripper's Service

Story Info
A bunny stripper is used in public for a giant orgy...
2.1k words
16.6k
13
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The rabbit giggled, twisting her grey-furred body back and forth, the club quiet of patrons at the tail end of the night while the lights glanced off the white flecks in her lusciously tempting fur. Well, the beginning of dawn, if one was looking at it that way, stragglers filing out of the club, cleaning staff taking care of the mundane bits that needed to be done. That wasn't the concern of a stripper, however, and one who had taken up pole-dancing for that night's shift at the club, if only for a little bit of variety. Mousseux, after all, mainly worked as an escort of late, despite her fees remaining on the low side.

Why charge when her work was her own reward, after all?

Yet her night was not yet over as the manager pointed at her from across the club, a smirk on the rat's lips as a cluster of males hustled her way.

"Have your fun, boys, she's yours for as long as you want her."

Mousseux' ears pushed up, a saucy smile on her lips. Yes, that was what she wanted, leaning back against the pole on the stage and wrapping her arms around it from behind, her legs spread and raised, showing off the shape of her cunt through her already see-through underwear.

"See something you like, lads?"

She spun, smoothing her pink hair back into place, flowing and spilling down her shoulders even as their paws landed on her. A tiger, a wolf, a bear, a horse, a stag... There were more too, clustering, climbing up onto the stage, not speaking to her by name even as their paws roamed, groped, took over her body.

"Yes, fuck me," she hissed, eyes alight with lust. "Come on, boys, you know what you want... So, fucking come get it!"

The tiger snarled, lips peeled dangerously back from his lips, but no one there was there to care for Mousseux' comfort, ripping her skimpy bra from her, rhinestones pinging off in all directions. Her panties met the same fate, leaving her bare on the stage, the horse bearing in, nostrils quivering in a snort. His cock was already out and in his paw, a thick, meaty length, and Mousseux moaned out her loud, her legs buckling at the mere sight of it.

"Oh, yes..."

"Suck it, whore!"

He didn't need to command her for she was already doing his will and bidding, taking his length deep into her mouth, the flat tip crammed into the back of her throat. She whimpered around him but, still, could not help but crave him all, her pussy soaked with arousal, as she was hefted up. Her legs wrapped back around another body as she was held in mid-air between the horse and another, a thick, driving length pounding between her thighs to claim her pussy.

She climaxed right there and then but there was no time to linger and enjoy it as she sucked down every inch of that massive stud-stick the stallion had to offer her. She moaned around him but her cries were muffled, his slamming, grinding thrusts pushing into her throat. She had to swallow, had to keep taking him, her lust and pride in her job simply not allowing anything else at all. Not even knowing what fat prick was ploughing her pussy right then, Mousseux did not even care, as long as she was pleasing, using her body to bring in the money as she always did.

"Fucking cunt..."

"Ram her good!"

They wasted no time with her, sharp claws digging into her backside -- maybe that was the bear? Even as she sucked down the horse's cock with all the skills she had in her arsenal, music swelling, pouring over her in the beat of the club, the stallion was not set to allow her to simply do that. Someone pinched her ears, yanking her head back and forth on his cock, hacking and gagging, though no one cared if she cried out like that, only that he crammed every inch he could down her throat, sheath wrinkling back as her nose twitched up against his crotch.

Yet they could not hold out for long, the bear behind her bellowing out a deep, gutsy roar as he slammed in, his cream flowing forth. Her cunt tightened around him as the experienced whore tried to give him all the pleasure that she possibly could, though she was in such a position that her choices were limited. Claws raked over her arse and hips, leaving flared, red lines of pain in their wake, and yet even that rough play had her moaning, coaxing the horse to spill his load straight down her throat too, not even getting a proper taste.

Mousseux blinked. How'd she gotten down on the stage again? They tossed her about as if she really was just a whore to be abused and the slutty bunny loved every second of it. She rocked back her hips, a tiger-cock grinding over her thick buttocks, and squealed as he spanked her, paws coming down, again and again, slapping and beating her jiggling backside.

"Ah -- yes! Fuck me!"

She begged for it, wiggling back at him, though her mouth was in use again already as the stag slammed in. He was a more manageable size but he grabbed her ears too for leverage, the sharp pinching a roughness that Mousseux could not help but lean into.

Yes, yes, fuck me harder, spank me, use me!

She moaned around that shaft as it pounded into her throat, sending her hacking and gulping around him, the stag's grunting bellows echoing through the gulp as if they were there to accompany the music. The tiger's claws bit into her backside as he slapped her behind, though he could not resist hefting her hips up to his lightly barbed cock. That dick was not destined for her cunt, however, slamming instead into her needy tail hole as her pucker was forced brutally wide around him.

Mousseux didn't know how she could do it but she cried in ecstasy as orgasm swept through her, the pounding drive of their hips claiming her completely and utterly. Someone grabbed her tits, leaning over her, but she didn't care whose paws were abusing her, not even as they pinched and snatched, pulling at her nipples. They were pierced for that showing and the hoops hung from the permanently swollen nips, her buttocks slamming and grinding back into the tiger's punishing thrusts.

"Fucking whore... Take it all, you slut!"

Yes, yes, that was all she wanted. Her backdoor entrance clenched and tightened around him but that was not enough to stop the tiger from taking his liberty with her, the stag groaning as he ground into the back of his throat, pre-cum dribbling and dribbling until orgasm took him too. That load she could gulp down more, though cum still leaked from and marked the corners of her lips.

Mousseux was no longer her own bunny anymore but theirs, theirs for the tight. The stag left her dripping and gagging for more while the tiger roared, filling her previously tight arse. Ropes of creamy seed flowed forth, rendering both her holes sloppy and used. Everyone that came after them would only be getting sloppy seconds but something told her that the guys weren't going to mind that at all.

And then the tiger left her there, a brute of a lion with a thick, full mane grabbing her by the hair and wrenching her, squealing, aside. The flat of his paw connected with her face but it took her a moment to register the slap, her lips parted to show off the load of cum that she still held in her mouth, allowing it to pool on her tongue.

Although she grunted, her pussy clenched down again on nothing. Yes, oh, yes, that was what she needed, even as he hefted her up in his arms, her head ringing from the slap. There was nothing so rough that she would not love it and the studly lion's cock found her cunt all over again as if it was meant to be there. Her legs wrapped around his waist with the music and lights of the club pounding through, yet it was only the thick force of his cock spreading her pussy open that she craved.

Mousseux howled, twisting and arching back in his arms, paws on his shoulders, already another behind her as her bare and exposed backside begged attention. They laughed at her, mocked her, tweaked her bunny-tail, but she did not care, the pull of her ears, how they were abused too, all par for the course. She'd lost track of how the crowd of males around her changed and thrummed but the studly beast of a polar bear pressing up to her back in that moment was all that she could have wanted and more.

He ground into her arse as if he had something to prove, thrusting deep, shoving her even harder up against the lion brutalising her pussy. Yet again, she screamed through orgasm, though the tiger claimed her lips too in a kiss, having wiped the dirty smear of cum off the side of her muzzle first. Let the whore be filthy when he was done with her...

The thin barrier between her cunt and her arse seemed strained as they double pounded her, taking her in both holes at once, the bunny's head a sea of lust, swimming, drifting, flailing. It was not for her to be in control, not even as they slammed in and humped, snarling through their passion, reducing her to nothing more than a set of holes that could be filled, her passion twisting in the pit of her stomach.

They climaxed practically together, pouring their loads into her, dripping down her thighs, marking her backside, so deep that she felt as if she was about to split open.

"Ah... Yes..." She moaned, head lolling back as if she could no longer support even the weight of it. "More... Fuck me... Fuck your whore..."

And they were more than prepared to do just that, setting her back down on the stage, her head hanging over the edge of it, huge ears falling to the ground. Her holes may have been empty for the moment but a fox with a sly smile pressed between her tits while he stood over her head, his balls teasing over her lips, begging her to adore them. As willingly as ever, she squeezed her tits together around his cock, offering him even more pleasure, lapping and nuzzling into his heavy nut-sack every chance she got to do so.

The fox hissed and ground down onto her face, forcing her to take in his musk, yet all that Mousseux did for them came willingly, the taste of cum in her mouth. When the fox too climaxed and painted her tits with his creamy load, she only rubbed it into her fur to keep it on her for all the longer, someone hefting up her legs to slide between and ram a fat length of cock into her nicely stretched and prepped arse.

"Ohhhh!"

Not over yet, by no means, her head rolling back over the edge of the stage to allow another dick to claim her mouth. Trapped between a black Labrador and a feral-looking wolf, she moaned around the wolf-cock in her mouth, lapping and swirling her tongue around, though he was only interested in taking her muzzle harder and faster, crushing her nose with every thrust of his hips, balls bouncing off her face. The smack of them echoed forth but could not cut through the pound and pulse of the music, the driving beat to which she lived her life and nights by.

"I'll have her next."

"You'll wait your turn!"

"Fucking slut will be loose by the time I get to her..."

So many studs, so little time. Whatever would a bunny do as she stretched her arse and her throat around two cocks at once? If Mousseux had been able to smile with her jaw open so wide she would have done so. For she was right where she wanted to be.

The night was not yet over and she was still their little gangbang-whore to please them...

Mousseux moaned and parted her lips for more.


  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Knotted Ch. 01: The Pack While the Alpha's away, and the Omega's in heat...in NonHuman
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Cheating Holly cheats with a big cocked dragon...in Fetish
Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
Taken by the Tigers Sandor is pinned and forced to fuck by two anthro tigers...in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories