Stripping Just For You

Story Info
J discovers M’s weekend job.
1.2k words
4.33
3.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers

M finished getting ready. She had worked at the strip club for little over a year, making enough money to pay off college tuition and save for whatever was coming next. Plus, the chance to be naked and looked at was so satisfying for her, it was like she was being paid to enjoy herself. In short, she loved stripping.

M had chosen a sexy, innocent look for that night. Pastel bra and thong, with thigh highs and cute heels. Her hair was swept up into a bun that she could easily release as she swayed her body back and forth to the rhythm of the music. She kept herself clean shaven and her muscles strong, giving the men in the audience quite the mind fuck as they watched. She was one of the highest money earners in the place.

As M finished getting ready, J and his roommates sauntered into the lobby of the club. They were bored of the same weekend activities, so when E suggested they visit the strip club, they shrugged their shoulders and thought, why the hell not. They removed their jackets and were escorted to a front row by the stage. They settled in with drinks in hand, their hearts beating fast in anticipation of what they might see.

The first few acts were fine, some of the newer girls and amateurs performing their routines uncomfortably. The men in the audience clapped politely and you could tell which men got their kicks from watching the more naive dancers perform. Finally, the experts took the stage. M walked into the shadows and waited for her name to be called. When it was her turn, she walked confidently onto stage and started swirling her hips and running her hands up and down her body, acclimating the audience to her curves and features.

"FUCK, it's M. Guys. It's M." exclaimed T.

The roommates looked over at J: J and M had been casually flirting over the course of the year, but nothing serious had happened other than a few drunken make outs at parties. But J had noticed M was often not at parties on the weekends. Now he knew why.

"What are you going to do?"

J replied, "what can I do? Watch and see what I could be getting I guess." The four boys watched in awe as M turned and removed her bra. Her breasts were 10 times better than any of them could have imagined. They were round and perky, her nipples perfectly proportioned and placed. She fondled herself and threw her head back, clearly enjoying the exhibitionism.

E handed J a ten and said, " go give this to her. Make sure she knows you're here."

J hesitated, he didn't want to embarrass her, but he also wanted to see the look on her face when he slid that dollar bill into her thong. He leaned forward and whistled. M turned around and did her best not to gawk.

"Oh my god. It's the boys. That's a surprise." She walked seductively over to them and kneeled down, thrusting her legs open for them so they could see the wetness between them. J reached forward and placed the money on her hip, letting his fingers linger for a moment.

"I'm on the floor next, I'll come say a longer hello" she whispered, then stood back up to complete her performance. When the song finished, she picked up her pieces and strutted offstage, blowing J a little kiss just as she slipped behind the curtain.

"Well that made the whole evening worth it," E commented. J smiled hesitantly and shortly replied,

"yeah."

As the next dancer came on the stage, M approached him from behind and covered his eyes for a moment.

"Well surprise to you too." The boys turned: M had switched into her serving outfit: a sheer set of booty shorts and tall boots.

"Are you having fun?" She asked them.

T and E grinned wildly and commented, "some of us more than others."

"So you work here? Do you do lap dances?" T asked.

"Oh I do everything. The money is great and the attention is to die for. Why, which one of you wants a lap dance?" E handed her cash and pointed at J:

"he does."

M straddled his waist and pushed him back into the chair.

"Relax. This is fun for both of us." She proceeded to grind her hips into his bulging crotch and thrust her breasts at his face. She brought his hands to her ass and moved to the rhythm of the music. His cock grew larger as she got more into the movement, closing her eyes at one moment and letting out an audible sigh and moan. When the song ended, M opened her eyes and looked at the others.

"Well? Anyone else?" Both boys were about to reply enthusiastically, but J cut them off.

"Actually, do you offer anything more private?" She took his hand and led him to a smaller room.

"Let me tell you your options."

Once inside, M pushed J down on the couch and straddled him again.

"No menu for you. I want to break the rules and show you all the things I've wanted to do at those parties, but haven't been able to." She leaned in and started to kiss him passionately, bringing his hands to her breasts.

"Holy shit she really wants me," he thought. M started to kiss down his neck and slide down off his lap until she was on her knees between his legs. She undid his zipper and freed his cock, immediately bringing her mouth around it and giving him the best blow job of his life. He was going out of his mind. For a year he had pined after this seemingly innocent girl, only to discover her passion for nudity and sex in the most unexpected of places. M continued to expertly suck his cock as Js mind went wild. He could tell he was getting closer, she was skilled and he was desperate.

After just a few more minutes, J gasped "im gonna cum."

M just continued her work, ready to swallow every drop when he finally did. Just a few more strokes, and he exploded, trying not to scream. She gulped down his cum and then teased him just a little longer, licking up and down his shaft to clean up any remaining drops. Then, she joined him on the couch.

"Well?" She smiled at him.

"I don't know what to say..." He stammered. M leaned in and said,

"how about we do this regularly, but in my room at school. And maybe next time the music will be slow and I can hold your hand." J smiled.

"Ok. But are you still going to work here?" She kissed him for a brief moment, then replied,

"Think of it as a place for me to practice all my moves for you. And you can come for free at any time to see my progress. But now I have to go." She kissed him passionately one more time.

"I'm glad you came. Come find me tomorrow morning." And she slipped away, leaving J to marvel in what was entirely unexpected.


PL2006
PL2006
1 Followers