Stripping on the Strip

Story Info
Nude strolling down the shut down Vegas strip.
2.9k words
4.53
12.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cybotic
Cybotic
602 Followers

Allison left the house and checked her face mask. There was little chance of it slipping, but she was nervous. She got in the car, checking her face mask as she started it up. Pulling out onto the street, she made it all the way to the freeway before checking her mask again.

The Las Vegas Strip was shut down. Nothing was open. The billions of lights were dark. Allison drove down the famous, now-deserted street, and pulled in behind a strip of closed gift shops. It was dark and quiet. Even when the Strip was alive, this parking area was hidden and almost secret. She parked here often and almost always found a space. Today, she could choose any spot she wanted.

Getting out, she stood next to her car, trying to gather the nerve to actually go through with this. Delaying the moment of decision, she checked her preparations. Her phone was fully charged, on a strap around her wrist. She wouldn't be losing that, no matter what happened. She checked the pocket of her robe to feel her car keys.

It was all her preparation that finally convinced her to go through with it. She hated to waste all that effort. Allison slipped out her robe, her heart rate accelerating as she stood naked in the middle of the city. She was still in the secluded parking lot behind Vegas Tee Shirts. Nobody was around to see her. But it was still scarily vulnerable.

She wadded up the robe, her car keys in the pocket, then threw it over onto the passenger seat. Then she took a deep breath and shut the car door.

It was done. She was locked out and naked in the middle of Las Vegas, NV. Almost naked, she reminded herself. She had worn flip-flops to protect her feet from whatever litter might be on the city streets. And she was wearing her face mask.

In this pandemic, she was protecting the health of her community. And, should someone happen to see her wandering nude, she'd be anonymous.

Still, it took some courage to walk to the side of the building and head out toward Las Vegas Boulevard. She peeked out from the corner, looking at the high-rise resort hotel across the street and the other high-rise resort hotel across the street, and the high-rise resort hotel just down the road. Thousands of windows were looking down on her, Allison knew.

They were empty, she reminded herself. She was masked, she added. Step by careful step, she walked out onto the famous street. The total lack of cars was reassuring. A few of the giant hotel video screens were offering good wishes, promising to open soon, and reminding people to stay safe. This all served to remind Allison that the Strip was shut down.

She ventured all the way to the sidewalk, then grinned. She was standing naked on the Las Vegas Strip. This had been a fantasy of Allison's for years, ever since she moved to Las Vegas, just out of high school.

Without the total shutdown and the mask she was wearing, she would never have had the courage to do this. Perhaps this damned virus was good for one thing. It went without saying that Allison would have preferred that the nation and world stay in good health, but she was willing to grasp the silver lining of this dark cloud. She spun in a slow circle, enjoying the experience.

"I'm naked on the Strip," she murmured to herself. Then remembered that the street was empty. "I'm naked on the Strip!" she screamed to the city.

The city was silent in response, and Allison's courage increased. She walked boldly past the Paris Hotel, then crossed the street, Las Vegas Boulevard, walking right through the empty traffic lanes, waving at the missing cars and occasionally stopping to pose and smile at the empty hotels.

In the middle of the boulevard, she finally remembered her phone, still dangling from the strap on her wrist. She took a selfie with the Paris over her shoulder, then took several with the street running back behind her, the hotels on either side of her. She needed proof. Three years ago, she had promised some friends that she would one day walk the Strip naked. Tonight, she was fulfilling her promise.

She walked down the middle of the street, her arms spread wide, showing herself to Las Vegas. "Look at me!" she yelled. "Who needs a strip club or a topless revue when you've got a naked girl right in the middle of the road?"

Allison walked out into the intersection. She stood right in the middle where Flamingo Road and Las Vegas Boulevard crossed. This was just a little riskier. The Strip was dead during the pandemic shutdown, but even at 3 a.m., Flamingo had traffic. There were still people going from one side of the city to the other.

Her fear was gone. With her mask on, she felt invulnerable, like a superhero. An off-white Chevy passed going west. It never came close to hitting her, but honked loudly in appreciation. A green Honda slowed down as it went through the intersection, probably so somebody could get a longer look. A U-Haul went by in the other direction, but Allison didn't think that driver had seen her. She was almost across the street by the time it passed.

But then, she made the mistake of looking up. Four footbridges were crossing the roads, a way for pedestrians to get from one side of the Strip to the other without a crosswalk. And up there, on one of the bridges, a man was standing and watching her.

She almost screamed. But the moment of panic faded before it could be voiced. The man couldn't ID her. The scream died in her throat as she realized she was still safe. He could see her tits. He could see her pussy. He could see her ass. But Allison's face was hidden from sight.

"Look all you want," she called to him, spinning to give him a good view.

"I am," came the reply.

A bold recklessness came over her. "Come down here! Maybe I'll let you do more than look." Mostly, she just wanted some control over this encounter. But she might just go through with the promise.

The man didn't hesitate. He headed straight for the stairs and started down. But he didn't hurry either. Perhaps he had plenty of naked women in his life. Or he was just confident that this particular nude would wait for him.

Allison did consider bolting, but it was just an idea, not a real urge. She wanted this strange man to see her naked. If she didn't want such a thing, she would never have made this venture. She'd played it very safe, but nobody would risk going naked on the street if they weren't secretly willing to be seen.

The man arrived on the street level and approached. "Stop," she said, once he was close enough. "Six feet distance, remember. Social distancing."

The man grinned. "I see you're wearing your mask. Very safe."

"I see that you're not. You have a nice smile, and I like the beard, but tsk, tsk."

"What's your name?" he asked.

"You're never going to know," Allison promised him.

"I'm going to be picturing this moment for years to come. Give me a name to jerk off to."

"Call me 'Allison.' It was the name of my sister's best friend in elementary school," she lied, smiling behind her mask. If he was going to jerk off to her memory, she wanted him to do it right. But she wasn't giving up any secrets.

"I'm-"

"Don't tell me your name," she stopped him. "I don't want to know. When I masturbate, it's going to be to the memory of a total stranger seeing me naked on the Strip. If I learn your name, you won't be a total stranger."

He nodded, acknowledging that. "You did promise I could do more than look," he reminded her hopefully.

"I said 'maybe,'" she corrected. Looking him up and down, she noticed he was wearing a bandana around his neck. "Is that just for show or do you actually use it?"

"I put it on when I'm in public places," he said.

She looked around. "This is technically public. But I guess I can see why you're barefaced."

"Speaking of faces," he said, "I'm trying to keep my eyes above your neck, but it's difficult with your current choice of attire."

She nodded. "I can understand that. You can go ahead and look. I don't mind."

His eyes dropped to her ample chest, his appreciation clear. Allison stood and just let him stare. Two months ago, she had barked at a co-worker who had ogled her breasts. But this virus had shut down her job along with so many others. She would give a lot to be back at work with sexist cashiers ogling her when they should have been memorizing listening to her instructions.

Just being this close to another human being was thrilling. It didn't hurt that he was an attractive male. "Look at my pussy," she told him, spreading her legs to show more of herself.

His gaze journeyed lower, burning her sex with its hot attention. She was getting wet. She could feel it. Ordinarily, this would have embarrassed her. But now, she wanted him to know it.

"You're not supposed to touch your face," Allison reminded him in a whisper. "But if you use your bandana, you can touch my pussy."

He whipped off the bandana, moving just close enough, covering his fingers with the cloth and reaching out to make contact with her drooling opening.

"Rub it," she quietly ordered, moaning when he stroked her clit. The heat and pressure of his fingers and the texture of the fabric, combined with the fact that she hadn't been touched like this in months, all brought her quickly to the edge of orgasm.

She backed away, not letting the moment happen. Not yet. She wasn't going to let him fuck her, but she wanted to share orgasms with him. Holding out her hand, she nodded toward the bandana, damp with her arousal.

He handed it over. She sniffed at it, smelling herself. She wasn't particularly interested in the female perfume, but she liked it that men were. "Watch carefully," she told him.

Allison folded the bandana over into a large triangle, then grabbed the far corners and started rolling it, until it was like a loose rope. She doubled this in two, then shoved the thick edge of it up into herself, pushing until just the tips were poking out.

"You'll get it back," she promised. "Once it's sufficiently marinated. In the meantime, walk with me a ways."

Together, they strolled down the sidewalk, staring like tourists at the huge hotels, but marveling at their dark emptiness, understanding its strangeness like only a local possibly could.

They came to the false lake of the Bellagio, its famous dancing fountains dormant. Looking carefully around, although it was as empty here as anywhere. Handing him her phone, she had him take several shots of her standing in front of the iconic Vegas landmark. Her nudity, and the dark hotel, would make it a surreal image, but still unmistakable.

Once she had enough photos, she led him away from the sidewalk toward a landscaped patch of grass at one side of the water feature. "My original plan," Allison explained, "was to come here, strip naked, and swim in that water."

"What changed?"

"That water is cold and filthy. It's a worse health hazard than walking around without the mask."

"I like the current plan. But I've only seen part of it."

"You've seen plenty," Allison reminded him drily.

"That's certainly true."

Laughing, she said, "I parked my car about half a mile from here. But I locked the keys and my robe inside so I had no choice but to walk the Strip naked."

He pointed to her phone. "You left yourself an out. You could have called someone."

Shaking her head, she said, "This is my old phone. It has no service. It works fine for photos, or if I have wi-fi, but out here, it's not a phone."

"How do you get back in your car?"

Allison pointed to a palm tree rising from the grass lining the walkway. She walked up to it and bent over, making sure to offer him a nice view of her ass, and picked up the car key she'd planted here yesterday. She had pushed it point-first into the turf, sliding it down the side of the tree trunk. The little pile of grass clippings had done a good job of hiding the key from view.

Standing under the tree, she stood and smiled at him. Beckoning him over with one finger, she handed the key and her phone to him. "Hold onto these for me. And keep the camera rolling."

She knelt down on the grass in front of him and reached for the snap on his jeans. Hi eyes got wide as she opened his pants and pulled out his cock.

"This is so hot," he said, looking around at the hotel and the street.

"It won't be what you think," she said.

"I don't know what to think. This is the strangest night."

"Maybe it's the new normal," Allison said.

She took hold of his cock with one hand. He was hot and solid in her fingers, pulsing and twitching in reaction to her touch.

"I'd love to give you a blowjob," she said. "But I'm not taking off the mask. I hope you like handjobs."

"I'll be honest. I prefer sex and blowjobs, but I won't be saying no to a good dick massage."

"Let's lube you up a bit," she said, reaching down between her legs and collecting a good amount of her own arousal, then spreading it on his dick. She stroked him slowly, from the base of his cock up to the crown.

With her right hand now on the dick, she brought her left to her pussy. It was only fair that she pleasure herself as she pleasured him. Staring at the head of his cock, imagining how it would feel plunging deep inside her, she tried to make her hand into a vagina, gliding her fingers over him at the same rhythm she stroked her clit.

She pushed her finger and thumb into herself and gripped the rolled-up bandana. She pulled it out halfway and brought her right hand forward, giving him the sensation of his cock leaving a pussy. Then she reversed course, pushing her curled fingers to enclose him again as she pushed the cloth back inside.

Back and forth, her hand pumped his cock. Back and forth, the bandana went in and out. She switched hands, bringing fresh moisture to the penis and her far more clever right-hand fingers down to her clit.

"I want you to come on my face," Allison told him, as she sensed him getting close. "I need it."

She stroked herself a little faster and harder, imagining that this stranger was bending her over the wall next to the fountains and fucking her. She brought herself quickly back to the edge she'd been at earlier, and she kept herself on that precipice, waiting for him to join her.

When his grunting stopped, and he held his breath, Allison started switching more often, stroking him with one hand, from tip to base, then switching hands and starting again in the same direction. She hoped it felt like his dick was sinking into an infinitely deep pussy, never reaching the end.

And she furiously rubbed her clit with the fingers that weren't rubbing cock, speeding up as she switched back and forth.

Then he made a squeaking, gasping sound. Allison opened her mouth, an inch from his cock, and he came all over her face mask. She kept up the rhythm and found her own climax as he splattered the thin paper barrier over her lips and nose.

"Oh, God, yes," she moaned, savoring the impact of each droplet and feeling her cunt clench up as if receiving that precious fluid inside. She rocked and whimpered. Her fingers still moving, but her mind fading out as she finished them both off.

Slow and reluctant, Allison returned to her bizarre reality, kneeling naked on the Las Vegas Strip. The stranger's cock was almost in her mouth, its solid pressure between her lips, pushing the mask against her tongue.

She backed away, and the stranger helped her to stand. She could smell his spunk through the mask, almost even taste it. Grinning at him, she reached down and pulled the bandana from her pussy. "You can put this on now. We'll wear each other's orgasms."

She gave him the bandana and took back her key and phone. Allison watched until he wrapped the soaked cloth around his head, then she turned and walked away. She wondered if he had a girlfriend who might get angry that his whole head would smell of pussy. But then she put him out of her head and went back to her car.

The journey back was easier. She no longer feared that any might see her. She was completely relaxed. A lone car did make the lonely trip Northward along Las Vegas Boulevard as she crossed. Allison gave a friendly wave and received a double honk in response.

She let herself into her car, considered putting on the robe, and decided to stay naked. Allison started the car and drove home.

Cybotic
Cybotic
602 Followers