Strong Women Wrestling

Story Info
UFC champ Ronda Rousey joins Ultimate Surrender.
1.7k words
3.47
4.4k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Pretty-faced and tough-as-nails sportswoman Ronda Rousey, undefeated Ultimate Fighting Championship women's division champion, and arguably the world's most dominant female fighter, looked up at her trio of gorgeous feminine tormentors, Dragon Lily, Ariel X and Yasmine Loven, and sighed happily. For Ronda Rousey's ultimate fantasy was about to come true...whether she liked it or not.

Ultimate Fighting Championship legend Ronda Rousey was about to get dominated by the girls of Ultimate Surrender, the world-famous, female-on-female sexual combat club. Lots of people wanted to see the potty-mouthed, sexy-as-hell, female-fighter-turned-Hollywood starlet ( Ronda Rousey had roles in both Expendables III and Fast and the Furious Seven ) Ronda Rousey get her shapely ass kicked, and lo and behold, this was about to happen, just not in the way they expected.

Ronda Rousey, arguably the top female fighter in U.S. history, was about to get a little comeuppance. All of Ronda's trash-talking hadn't gone unnoticed by the women of Ultimate Surrender. The only non-scripted female-on-female sexual combat club in the world had millions of viewers, and the female porn stars who graced its videos on a weekly basis hadn't taken kindly to Ronda Rousey disrespecting their sport...so they kidnapped her.

Ronda Rousey was exiting her favorite gym in downtown San Francisco when a car pulled up at the curb, and a trio of attractive, athletic women who looked vaguely familiar stepped out of it. A curvy young African-American female, a tattooed Asian broad and a tall, Amazon-like white chick with dark brown hair, all of whom looked at Ronda Rousey angrily. What the fuck did these bitches want?

Instinctively the UFC champ assumed a fighting stance, but the curvy Black chick took her out with a single blow, then tossed her in the back of the car. When Ronda Rousey came to, she was bound and gagged, in the middle of a fighting ring, albeit one very different from the Ultimate Fighting Championship's own octagon. Nope, this was the Ultimate Surrender wrestling mat...where many a smart-mouthed woman had been defeated and thoroughly fucked.

"We are going to fuck the hell out of you bitch," said a pretty-faced, curvy African-American woman clad in a bright green bra and emerald panties. Yasmine Loven, one of Ultimate Surrender's top female wrestlers, smiled wickedly at Ronda Rousey. For the trash-talking UFC champ was finally cowed. At last, Ronda Rousey was subdued for good.

"Hell yeah, this UFC bitch has seriously a cute ass," said Dragon Lily, and the beautiful, raven-haired Asian female wrestler/porn star rubbed her hands in anticipation. Like everyone else in the world of Ultimate Surrender, Dragon Lily had been watching Ronda Rousey's prowess in the world of female martial arts, and found the former Olympian chick's arrogance sinfully sexy.

"I get first dibs on Ronda here," Ariel X said, and the tall, openly lesbian Amazonian wrestler grabbed Ronda's face and made her lips pucker before kissing her. Ronda Rousey kissed Ariel X back and the other girls laughed, then Ariel X slapped the ex-Olympian female fighter hard across that pouty face of hers. Ronda blinked in abject surprise, clearly not used to having another woman treat her this way.

"Please be gentle with me," Ronda Rousey pleaded, and Ariel X laughed, then took a pair of scissors and clipped Ronda's bra, while Dragon Lily pulled down the sexy female Olympian's panties, revealing a neatly trimmed bush. Dragon Lily smiled, for hairy pussies were totally the Asian female wrestler's thing...

"Bitch, we'll be as gentle with you as you were with Miesha Tate and all them other fighting broads you took out with your arm-bar," Dragon Lily said, and without warning, the Asian wrestler thrust two fingers into Ronda Rousey's pussy. The Olympian female wrestler-turned-MMA-fighter gasped in shock as Dragon Lily began fingering her cunt...

"Let me get some of that," Yasmine Loven said, with a wicked grin on her pretty face. As Dragon Lily fingered Ronda Rousey's pussy, Yasmine Loven decided to play with the ex-Olympian gal's ass. Forcibly spreading Ronda Rousey's ass cheeks, Yasmine Loven slid a gloved finger into Ronda's asshole. The UFC woman gasped at this secondary intrusion...

"Oh fuck, you're in my damn ass," Ronda Rousey said, and Yasmine Loven nodded, with a wicked gleam in her lovely brown eyes. Before fingering Ronda Rousey's asshole, Yasmine Loven lubricated her gloved fingers with Aloe cream, of course. Ronda Rousey screamed as Yasmine Loven began exploring her tight asshole, but her screams quickly changed in tune, all because of Dragon Lily.

"Let's see what Ultimate Fighting Championship pussy tastes like," Dragon Lily said, and she spread Ronda Rousey's strong, muscular legs wide, and then buried her face between them. Ronda Rousey moaned softly as Dragon Lily's tongue snaked into her pussy, followed by the gorgeous Asian female fighter/porn starlet's agile fingers.

"Ultimate Fighting Championship pussy doesn't hold a candle to Ultimate Surrender pussy and this bitch here is about to find out," Ariel X said, and then she grabbed Ronda Rousey by the back of her neck and pressed the stocky female fighter's face against her pussy. Ronda Rousey inhaled the sexy womanly scent emanating from Ariel X's mound, and found it wonderfully intoxicating.

"I've never licked another woman's pussy before," Ronda Rousey said meekly, and Ariel X smiled, then nodded expectantly. Knowing what she had to do, Ronda Rousey began licking Ariel X's pussy. Ariel X raked her sleek fingers through Ronda's hair as the UFC broad licked her pussy. Ariel smiled as Ronda's tongue slid deep into her cunt and teased the hell out of her clit. This UFC broad was no stranger to eating pussy, Ariel X could definitely tell...

"Bitch, I definitely know you've licked pussy before, now shut up and eat mine," Ariel X said, glaring into Ronda Rousey's eyes. A look of total rapture crept into the Ultimate Fighting Championship champ's eyes as she ate Ariel X's pussy. Just like Ariel X thought, Ronda Rousey ate that pussy like a champ, pun intended. Meanwhile, Yasmine Loven and Dragon Lily were done playing with Ronda's cunt and asshole, and took out their strap-on dildos.

"Dragon Lily, fuck that bitch good," Ariel X said, and she exchanged dap with the gorgeous Asian female wrestler, who looked totally hot posturing with a shiny ebony strap-on dildo. Without further ado, Dragon Lily bent Ronda Rousey over and stuffed her pussy with the dildo. Ronda Rousey shuddered and gasped as Dragon Lily penetrated her with the strap-on dildo. Exasperated with the UFC gal's inability to multi-task, Ariel X slapped Ronda Rousey hard across the face.

"Listen, you UFC cunt, you need to do a better job eating my pussy," Ariel X said, and Ronda Rousey nodded, then resumed eating the tall female wrestler's delicious pussy. At the same time, Ronda Rousey bucked her hips as Dragon Lily slammed the strap-on dildo up her cunt. Dragon Lily slapped Ronda Rousey's shapely ass while fucking her. This was turning out to be a lot of fun...

"I want some of Miss UFC's sweet ass," Yasmine Loven said, while stroking her huge phallic toy. Ronda Rousey's eyes widened in shock as she finally saw the massive strap-on dildo which Yasmine Loven was carrying. The gorgeous, curvy African-American female wrestler winked at Ronda Rousey while lubricating her toy with Aloe Cream...

"Oh shit I'm about to cum," Ariel X said, moaning. Moments later, the tall female wrestler came, her pussy oozing hot girly cum all over Ronda Rousey's face. To no one's surprise, Ronda Rousey reacted in a most predictable fashion, like all closet lesbians. The semi-butch chick from the UFC licked Ariel X's hot girly cum, without spilling a single drop. Ariel X sighed happily.

"Good job, Ronda, now you are going to get fucked in ALL your holes," Ariel X said, and she donned a strap-on dildo of her very own. As Ronda Rousey gasped in shock, Dragon Lily spread the UFC gal's ass cheeks, and Yasmine Loven pressed her well-lubricated, massive dildo against Ronda Rousey's asshole. At the same time, Dragon Lily slammed her dildo into Ronda's cunt.

"Oh shit," Ronda Rousey said, and her passionate scream was cut off by Ariel X, who slapped her hard across the face and then shoved her dildo down her throat. Ariel X winked at her colleagues as they triple-teamed Ronda Rousey. The Ultimate Surrender ladies gave the Ultimate Fighting Championship gal a fucking worthy of a champion, stuffing all of her holes with their phallic toys.

Yasmine Loven slapped Ronda Rousey's ass cheeks as she thrust her massive dildo into the UFC woman's asshole. At the same time, Dragon Lily sucked on Ronda Rousey's tits while slamming her strap-on dildo into Ronda's cunt. Ronda Rousey would have been screaming her head off but Ariel X's dildo in her mouth kind of rendered that nigh impossible.

Stoically, Ultimate Fighting Champion Ronda Rousey endured every delightful and wicked moment as the three Ultimate Surrender starlets fucked her within an inch of her life...until Ronda Rousey begged for mercy and finally tapped out. Only then did the Ultimate Surrender ladies relent, and one by one they pulled their massive phallic toys out of Ronda's spent, overused holes.

"That was so much fun," Ronda Rousey said with a happy sigh, and she tried to get up. Ever helpful, Yasmine Loven gave a hand up to the semi-butch woman whose ass she just wrecked with her massive strap-on dildo. The gorgeous Black female wrestler was surprised when Ronda Rousey smiled and hugged her, then in turn hugged both Ariel X and Dragon Lily.

"Someone's happy," Dragon Lily said, as she hugged Ronda, and then watched as the UFC woman hugged Ariel X. The gorgeous female quartet headed for the Ultimate Surrender showers, and once there, they got cleaned up and then headed home. Ronda Rousey thanked them for a wonderful time, and then called herself a cab. San Francisco was turning out to be a lot more fun than Ronda Rousey could have imagined.

"I'll most definitely go for an extended visit of Ultimate Surrender one of them days," Ronda Rousey said to herself as she sat in the cab headed for her hotel room. The UFC champ looked at her cell phone, and noticed that her erstwhile boyfriend had texted her several times. Usually, Ronda Rousey found sex with her masculine, well-endowed boyfriend fun after the gym but tonight, thoughts of certain scantily-clad female fighters kept intruding in her mind. Damn you Ultimate Surrender, Ronda Rousey thought as she went to bed...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers