Stronger Than Me Pt. 02

Story Info
My girlfriend's stereotypical macho alpha brother.
2.2k words
4.56
19.1k
24

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Every character is over 18)

This is the story of how my girlfriend's stereotypical macho alpha brother became my new owner. This happened through a series of unfortunate circumstances, beginning with my separation from my two best-friends, Mika and Daniel.

Those two were responsible for turning me into what I am. And since then, they used me almost every day, all the while keeping up appearances and moving on with their lives. Mika fell in love with a girl, and even though he loved my butt hole, his girl got pregnant and moved city, so he followed her.

I was heartbroken, but Daniel managed to fill my void and my ass by himself.

He got rougher and more violent, knowing that it was what I wanted. I learned to put up a good fight before he dominated and pinned me down, and so, when his cock finally entered me, it was filled with anger and vengeance, and his cum seemed to burn my ass with victory.

Daniel left me too. He found a good job, the best one which would allow him to support his parents better. He never really let me go, he was attentive to answer my texts, always calling me a pussy and weak and cocksucker and fag.

Those texts were good, but never really satisfied me like the power of his arms holding me down and his cock teaching me a lesson.

But as humans do, I had to accept and move on as well. I was good at pretending. The only time my girlfriend, Bianca, came close to doubt was right after Daniel left. I was gloomy all the time, and it got on her nerves, making her stressed and impatient.

Our relationship came close to ending, but I pulled through and, at the end of this crisis, she apologized for being a bitch. Her words, not mine.

After a few months without Mika and Daniel, I moved in with my girlfriend to an apartment close to her new workplace, a much more urban area than our parent's houses. It was also close to her brother's apartment, Robert, and he ended up becoming a very present part of our lives, since my girlfriend and I worked at the same time but in different places, and she didn't know how to drive.

I've always hated his guts. From the very first moment I met his sister, he repulsed me by his loud, obnoxious, overly masculine traits. His personality was literally going to the gym and fucking girls, the only women to whom he showed a bit of respect were his sister and mother. He thought he was better than every one. He towered over me in height, had big arms and legs, abs that were painful to look at for how envious it made me feel. And you had to look at his abs, because he was mostly shirtless. He was a blond like Mika, but uglier, his face was square and his nose was large.

But all of that was before I became obsessed with what I considered stronger men than me. Now, I looked at the man who was probably going to become my brother in-law and I accepted that he was better than me, he was superior, he was...my only chance at satisfaction, even if I could only look from a distance.

Because the truth was...if he ever found out what I was, what I did behind his sister's back...he would kill me.

But I didn't have to reveal myself to get what I wanted. I just had to play the right cards.

I couldn't let him catch me looking. And I couldn't be too obvious in my approximation, since my relationship to him had always been thin and superficial.

All I did, at first, was show an interest in his gym routine, which to him was like sacred rituals. He wasn't used to talking to me. Maybe in a way he always sensed my dislike. And I thought I knew the exact thing I could say to make him like me more.

"I envy you," I told him one day, when we were alone in the apartment. Bianca was in the shower, getting ready for work and he was there to take her. I spoke in a low tone, like a secret. "I don't know how you do it. I go to the gym, but I was never able to become that strong."

He was speechless for a moment, but cracked a smile.

"You just gotta keep going," he said.

"Nah, dude. I give up. Some guys are just better than others."

We heard Bianca leaving the shower and our conversation simply died. When his figure left through the door, I was able to breathe normally again. I didn't even realize the sight and the smell of him was having such a hold on me. I wondered if he had liked what I said.

He had.

Robert began to talk to me more, always about his stupid gym, but eventually girls too. He convinced me to frequent the gym with him. He loved his love conquests. He had no qualms about degrading the women he slept with, telling me explicit details of his sex life in that direct way that would turn on any person, no matter how disgusting and wrong it was.

He was also very confident in his masculinity, which was surprising. Things that would seem extremely homoerotic to insecure men, to him was no big deal.

One day, out in the open at the gym, he was telling me about a girl.

"I can still taste her pussy, dude," he said. Then grabbed his big volume in the shorts, shaking a very obvious erection. "See, I get hard just thinking about it."

I laughed awkwardly, only looking for a split-second. It was very hard for me.

"You're different, you're a good guy, taking care of my little sister from guys like me," he said, expecting to be a compliment, but it was an obvious dig at my inferiority. He just didn't know how much I liked it.

I nudged him on, provoking him to keep going with those kind of comments without being too obvious. I found it extremely easy. It seemed like men enjoyed feeling superior to other men. It was good news for me.

After I did some kind of exercise, he asked me to show my muscles.

"Flex those bis for me."

And when I did, he showed me his as wall, showing the obvious difference in superiority. He smiled.

That smile of his was uncontrollable, he enjoyed making me feel small very much. I became his pet. And soon enough, he began to tell me what to do. Small tasks like, "I'm thirsty, dude. Go get water." Eventually turned into. "Where's my water? Go get it right now." And since I showed no objections, it kept getting worse. Or better.

To his friends, I became "his sister's little guy". And to show a group of four of his gym buddies how much he liked me, he pulled on my hair a little to tight. I smiled shyly, while the group laughed. And since I accepted the treatment like a good pet, Robert gave me one of his smiles and I knew I had done something right.

A little physical abuse became common. Hair pulling, shoving, slaps. If I was too slow to get his water, for example.

"Come on, you can do better than that," he said, ending with a slight slap on my face.

Sometimes I ventured to look at his groin to see if he was enjoying our little dynamic as much as I was, but his volume was always big, so I couldn't tell straight away. But also, it was too risky to keep looking...

But there was one thing that definitely made me hopeful. He didn't treat me that way in front of his sister, which to me felt like he knew how taboo it was.

One day, Robert invited me to a bar with some of his friends. He got very drunk and I had to drive him home.

"I can drive, you little shit," he said in the car. I pretended to ignore him. "Hey, look at me. You're a fucking pussy, ya know that?" He pushed his hand on my face. Not quite a slap, but close. "Whatcha gonna do, pussy?"

I adjusted in my seat to control my raging erection.

Next, he gave me a clear slap, soft, but definitely a slap. "Whatcha you gonna do?" he repeated, and kept doing it. Slap, slap. "Pussy, weak ass pussy." He pulled on my hair and laughed when I didn't do anything. He looked at my red face, my trembling lips and shaking hands. "Look at you, you gonna cry? Gonna cry to my little sister? Fucking pussy."

I was actually trying really hard not to cum in my pants.

This was the first time he got hit by guilt, and the next day he came to visit and apologize for his behavior.

"Dude, you were drunk..." I said.

My unbothered reaction rattled him good, but he quickly accepted and came back to being an asshole, which was how I wanted him, but much better. This time he didn't even bother apologizing after calling me those things.

I missed gym one day just to see what would be his reaction. When he came to the apartment to pick his sister up, he waited for her to get into the shower, then pressed me against a wall. His fingers dig into my cheeks as he pointed with his other hand, saying I was his bitch.

"You will never do this again," he said, "do you understand? Fucking pussy. You're my bitch."

I nodded, which always made him smile. He then looked around, rubbed his hand on his cock, then made me smell it. It was the first time I truly smelled his junk. He forced his fingers against my nose.

"There, bitch. That's who you belong to. Be glad I'm not pissing on you."

He left me alone after that, but I wished he hadn't. I decided to miss out on the job that day because my cock was enraged, and I don't know how much time I spent jerking off.

Robert saw that I didn't protest and advanced, coming so close as to rub his hard cock against my butt while I squatted at the gym when no one was around. He saw it as a form of dominance. I was his bitch, so I should take the humiliation of feeling his virile superiority.

And then his sister caught us and things almost went downhill.

He was pressing me against the wall again, which made my cock throb although I forced an unhappy face. We were so distracted by our intense interaction that we didn't hear Bianca leaving the shower, and she walked in on her brother looking about to beat me up. She went berserk on him, while he blushed and walked away, apologizing and trying to explain. I wished he would shut up and just leave, because he would probably end up saying something stupid. Finally, when he did, she turned to me, demanding to know what happened.

"He's mad at me because he drank too much the other day and I laughed at him."

"Why didn't you defend yourself?" she asked.

"He's your brother. You know how he is. All bark and no bite."

"You said what?" Robert asked me in an offended tone when relayed everything to him at the gym.

"I had to say something."

"Yeah, because you just put every thing on me, little bitch."

He was mad at me. It was my chance, the perfect moment.

"I'm really sorry, man. Tell me how I can fix this. I'll do anything."

Robert turned and focused on his sacred work-out, abstaining from an answer for so long I thought he had forgotten about it. Then he came up to me.

"Let's go to my place after this."

His apartment, to my utter surprise, was clean and white. He removed his sweaty shirt from the gym the moment he stepped inside but didn't throw around. He went to leave it in the bathroom. I stood there in the middle of the living room, waiting.

When he showed up again, he looked at me with a certain giddiness.

"I don't know what to do with you. You fucked up. It's your fault my sister caught us."

I knelt.

"I'm sorry. I'll do anything. I'm your bitch."

He seemed surprised to see me on the ground.

"Fuck." I saw him grab his cock. It was hard. "Fucking little fag. That's what you are."

My whole body trembled. Did he...realize what I had been doing all this time?

"Fag?" I asked.

"That's right. You're gonna be my fag now, my faggy bitch. There's no where to run." He shook his cock with a hand. "Open your mouth."

My eyes widened for effect, but I stretched my mouth open, and he came close with his shorts going down and down. His pulled out his jockstrap. "Look at this. You're gonna drool all over it, bitch."

"Yes, sir," I said.

He grabbed my hair...and fed me his big meat. He stood there for a big half-an-hour, and I never left the ground. He probably realized his cock wasn't the first I sucked, but never complained, only kept calling me his bitch. And as a last act of pure domination, he held my face and shot his hot cream in my throat, forcing me to eat it.

He waited for me to clean everything, a few last gulps on his cock. Then he patted my head. "Good bitch."