Stronger Than Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you do that to your bro?" I said, feeling my cock already stirring.

"I will do that and worse," he said. "You have no choice in the matter."

"I beg you, don't make me do it."

"My cock is all sweaty too. The stench must be overwhelming." Mika took my hand and guided it inside his shorts. He was wearing boxers, it was damp and hot. So warm. His cock was as hard as any other muscle in his body. I had seen it, but now I was actually feeling the length. When I removed the hand, it was shining with sweat. He forced me to smell it, rubbing my own hand in my face, while I moaned in protest. Shit, I was already about to cum.

"I guess I have no choice but to suck you..." I said.

"That's right. You're weak and soft, and I will punish you if you don't."

"Hmmm." I bent over him, held his meat in my hands, and started with a lick. I pressed the tip of his cock with the tip of my nose. "You can still show mercy, dude. Please?"

But he was relentless, and I finally became a cocksucker.

When I sat upright again, I was carrying Mika's hot cum inside my mouth and on my face. I took a deep breath, eyes closed. What the fuck had I done?

"Hey...did I do too much?" Mika said, uncertain.

"You did great, man...I just can't believe...that I like this so much."

It was a hard truth to accept.

"I will force you to suck my cock every day," Mika said. I scoffed.

"Won't you take pity on your buddy? How long have we known each other?" I said.

"I don't care. It's much better to break you into my bitch."

"And Daniel's."

"Yeah, and send you to your girlfriend, so you can pretend to be a man."

I kind of understood what Mika had said about it being addictive. The moment he left me alone, I was already missing our little secret.

- The day of the next game -

"Hold him down," Daniel said to Mika. "Pull his hair hard if he tries to stop me."

I was being held face down on Daniel's bed, Mika holding both my arms behind my back, while Daniel was lubing my ass.

"Nooo, stop, fuck! I don't want this!"

The taste of both their cocks was still pulsing in my tongue.

"Nobody cares what little weaklings like you want," Mika said. "It's time you learned that lesson. Just pop that cherry, Dan."

This was really happening. Shit, I was so excited.

"Please, don't do it. I'm begging you. I'll lick your feet, I'll eat your cum."

"You already did that, stupid. Now silence."

Daniel fingered me with lubed fingers, entering my ass with such ease that I was actually surprised. "Oh my god!"

"See, you like it," Mika said.

"No, I don't, STOP!"

Mika constrained my hands tight, he was so strong that I couldn't get out even if I wanted to. He pushed my head on the mattress, and I groaned.

"You're so strong..." I said. "Fuck, I'm so weak. I can't stop you. Please don't abuse me."

Daniel chuckled, and suddenly the speed of his fingers grew to a frenzy. I began to shake with the sensation.

"Ohhhh damnnn, it feels great!" I was still shaking when he stopped. "I mean, fuck, this is so wrong! I have a girlfriend! You guys are monsters!"

"It's time," Daniel said. He spread my legs with his knees and pressed the head. Mika held me down, and I closed my eyes, feeling the tip of his cock threatening my tight hole. Slowly, he pushed. Oh.

"Hmmm what have you done?" I whined.

"This pussy feels so good," he said.

"Fuck!" I groaned. "You're fucking my ass, dude. You took my virginity. How could you?"

Daniel liked that.

"You're not straight anymore. You're a fag. You're ruined."

"No, no...it can't be true."

But he pushed it even more, and I moaned, proving him right.

12