STU 26 Ep. 02

Story Info
Emily goes AWoL.
3.2k words
4.33
1.9k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The space ship STU 26 had been towed and now docks at the Sha Mi Zen Space Station 7,431. But, the crew remained on board while repairs were under way.

Vialence Brian Parish came over the intercom system. "Seraph Emily Harris, please make your way to the Vialence's office. There is a matter of utmost importance we need to discuss."

Emily came in the office and seen the attractive, Reberta Parsons was lounging on the love seat. She had beautiful black hair, and gorgous brown eyes.

Her body was toned nicely and her beautiful tan skin made you think of a tropical paradise with her d size cleavage bouncing out of the blue ocean water.

Polind Reberta Parsons said to Emily. "Don't be shy, Seraph come have a seat next to me."

Emily responded. "Yes, Polind Parsons."

She took her seat and noticed that Garrison Hart was wearing another star. "Leifet Hart, congratulations on your new promotion."

Garrison replied. "Thank you, Seraph Harris. The Polind would like to propose to you a special mission. Please listen to what she has to say."

Reberta cleared her throat. "Seraph Harris. What Esteban said about the Shield Clan is no empty threat. We're aware of suspected cells all across the border line into Velrusian space.

We also are aware of their recruiting methods, they look for Sha Mi Zen who lost some loved one in the war."

Emily looked down at the ground. "Dad."

Reberta continued. "That is correct, Emily. Im deeply sorry for your loss, but it makes you a possible recruit for the Shield Clan."

Emily understood. "You want me to go under cover?"

Reberta laughed. "Your a smart lady, Emily. Yes that's why I came on board and what I wanted to propose to you. It is not an order, this is an extremely dangerous mission. STU headquarters would understand if you refused."

Emily interupted. "Sorry, Polind. My apologies, but I already have decided to accept the mission."

Emily remembered the massacre aboard STU 432. Where most of her team had lost their lives. Knowing exactly what the Shield Clan is capable of, she wanted to do anything in her power to stop them from hurting anyone else.

Reberta was thrilled. "The STU thanks you for this. Your mission is to find out their command structure. You will leave this space ship and go AWoL.

For believability, Vialence Brian Parish will report you as such. Your handler will be Vialence Chris Timmons. He is running the operation from our Capitol city, Miguel.

You are to proceed there by hiding away on the transport vessel Hart Industries Hope for the Future. Any questions?"

Emily asked. "Why be a stow away when you can be a passenger. I can hijack the equipment necessary to change my identity buying a nice wig from one of the shops.

Then I shall disappear comepletly, until I report in with Vialence Chris Timmons."

Vialence Brian Parish responds. "Just this once, Seraph Harris. I have a video feed of the storage locker."

Garrison added. "She could have worked on a code from one of the ships terminals which would put the feed on a loop. I will start on that right away, Vialence, for evidence later."

Reberta said. "I shall be returning to the STU headquarters, I want to thank you for your hospitality, Vialence Parish, and to Seraph Harris, be careful. These are extremely dangerous Sha Mi Zen."

Seraph Emily Harris got the okay from Liefet Hart that the loop program had been activated. She quickly made her way to the hacking software she needed to change her identity.

She then left the ship and proceeded to Thorton's Novelty Shop in the shopping district on board the space station.

Seeing a blond wig, Emily seen that it attached to your head snuggly and if you didn't know any better you would assume it was real. She also grabbed some Omaru designer clothes and swimwear, a suitcase to hold everything.

With the privacy of a changing room, Emily typed in her new identity, a Sous Chef named Valorie Clarence from Miguel, Sha Mi Zen, giving her unlimited credit for her job.

She then purchased her items, as the vender tried to hit on her, but she was on a tight schedule. She already inputted her new identity to the mainframe of the transport ship.

There she learned she only had ten minutes before the ship would depart, so she was making her way to the docking station.

As she was heading on board, the facial recognition software recognized her as Valorie Clarence and she was allowed to board the ship.

She proceeded to her cabin to put away the hacking device before anyone noticed she had it. With that being done, Emily decided to go and visit the pool on board the ship.

Emily stripped out of her new designer Omaru black strapless dress, which went down to her knees, she took off her black pantyhose and black, latex high heels.

Standing with her b cup size breasts exposed to the wind circulating through her room which caused her light pink nipples to become erect.

She shouldered into her Omaru swim suit top which was white in color, with stripes of brown, black, red and green running sideways across.

The top fit around and exposed half of her breasts, but fit nicely around them.

She began pulling the matching bottoms up her long, luxurious legs, she kept her crotch cleanly shaved and the backside slid in place covering her nice apple ass.

She then put on a white bath robe and a pair of flip flops. Grabbing a few towels on her way out of her cabin. She was excited to get in the water, taking the opurtunity, she jogged her way to the pool section.

Her natural breasts bounced back and forth while she moved. She opened the door to see who was there. One Sha Mi Zen man stood out to her right away.

He sat poolside, was smoking the dream flower, he was very handsome, Emily blushed as she admired his tight belly and chest.

He had perfect black hair which was wavy and a nice tan. She looked to see the bulge in his blue swim trunks. His eyes were so brown and dreamy.

Emily thought, I know how to get him to notice me. She found an open seat next to him and set her towels down neatly.

The man spoke up. "My life partner is coming down here. I was saving this seat for her."

Emily said. "My apologies, I'm Valorie. What is your name?"

He offered her a hit while he said. "The name's Kent."

Emily inhaled deeply, holding in the smoke in her mouth for the dream flower to saturate. As she exhaled the smoke, she used her lips and tongue to make tiny hearts.

Kent smiled at her. "Valorie, would you like to come over later and be a part of our evening's festivities?"

Emily let the rest of the smoke out. "I was hoping you would ask."

Emily heard the door open and seen a gorgeous woman walking towards her. Emily seen that Kent got up from his seat to kiss her.

She removed her towels and neatly stacked them on the next seat down.

She heard a man from the pool yell out. "Sarah, you look so good in purple!"

Sarah had taken off her robe and how her nice round breasts looked so inviting. Emily seen that Kent and Sarah were getting into the pool.

Kent pointed her out to Sarah. "I took liberty, dear and invited her to our get together."

Sarah watched as Emily entered the pool. "Oh, she is delightful. Good job, Kent. But, where is her man?"

Kent replied. "I was about to find that out when you came in."

While the man who yelled got close to Sarah, putting his arms around her waist. Emily replies. "I don't have a man, Sarah."

The man holding on to Sarah said. "Just let her come, I would love to see what she can do."

Sarah motioned for Emily to come closer to her. So she could whisper in her ear. "I know an attractive woman such as yourself will not have any problems bringing a date along.

Don't look, but that handsome man seated on the other side of the pool has been checking you out. I would love to have him for dessert.

I know you want my man, bring me that man as a favor. Alright?"

Emily said. "I just want to have a good time."

The man who was holding on to Sarah added. "The more the merrier, right Sarah."

Sarah said to Emily. "Well, give it a whirl at least."

Emily frowned, but left the pool. She pointed to the dream flower bong and Kent gave her a thumbs up. They were splashing around and flirting in the pool as Emily approached the man Sarah was talking about.

He looked over her beautiful legs and said. "I know why you came over here, why didn't Sarah?"

Emily looked puzzled. So he continued. "See, I'm looking for a life partner myself, someone willing to take the life bond with me. If I go to this party with you, what's in it for me?"

Emily put her hand on her hip. "Are you blind, Sarah is super attractive. What do you mean what's in it for you?"

He asked her. "What is your name?"

"Valorie. And who are you?"

"My name is Chester Riley, I'm a Sha Mi Zen author."

Emily replied. "I work as a sous chef."

Chester turned over her hands. "How do you make clatire aun rouge?"

Emily said. "Trick question, no such dish exists. But, if you like desserts, then I can cook you a crotuasse de mart."

Chester laughed. "What got you into cooking, Valorie?"

Valorie responded. "My mom, she was a real good cook. She died when I was thirteen years old."

Chester looked over her hair. "Nice wig, Valorie."

Emily stated. "Look, Chester I don't know this game, but quit wasting my time, I can find another man who would be delighted to come along with me."

Chester seen that Emily was walking away. "Valorie, come back and here my counter offer."

Emily turned around. "Okay, Chester what is it?"

Chester said. "I will attend the party as your date, and I fuck you, first. I will stay around for Sarah, but I am drawn to you, Valorie."

Emily said. "Well, I do need a date, so why don't we get in on the flirting and you have a deal."

Chester said. "After you, my lovely lady."

Emily jumped into the pool, while Chester walked around to use the steps. Emily swam over to Kent, arching her back to pop out her ass.

Kent asked. "Well, is he coming?"

Emily looked him over. "Ofcourse he is coming."

Sarah had swam over to Chester, grabbing his member then she said. "I should watch my hands. Who are you?"

Chester seen her arching up her ass. "I'm Chester Riley, Sarah. You look beautiful."

Erica swam over to Emily. "Valorie, I can't wait to show you what I can do."

Emily looked her over, she loved the curves in her body and she asked. "Who are you?"

Erica said. "Oh right, my name's Erica, my man is James, who is flirting with Sarah over there."

Kent replied. "James really likes women."

Erica went to kiss Emily. They ran their hands through each other's hair trading tongues passionately to the whistling of the men.

Sarah said. "Why don't we continue this upstairs."

So they each dried themselves off, Chester reached out his hand. "Come with me, lovely lady."

Emily took his hand and they followed Sarah and Kent to their cabin.

Emily undone her robe as the others were eager to get naked themselves.

Sarah was kissing Erica and undoing her bikini top, loving the feel of her a size breasts, then squeezed her nipples, gently, working them to stand erect through her fingers.

Chester, slid down Emily's bottoms as she undone her top. He kissed and licked around her bare ass as his fingers played around with her pussy.

Chester felt the wetness inside of her lips on his fingers as he got up working his tongue along her back then he kissed and lightly sucked in along her neck.

Erica was bent down, while Kent began licking around her lips, then around her excited clit. Erica's tongue eagerly tasted of Sarah's flowing juices.

James was rubbing his erect cock along Sarah's thigh as he kissed her pasionately, then licked down to her neck. Kent took Erica's head and positioned her for his penis.

While Emily went on her knees for Chester who put his cock in her awaiting mouth. Emily loved to feel the soft skin and it excited her to feel it pulse and grow as she bobbed her head.

Erica let Kent's erect member pop out of her mouth just to see it. Then she put her lips around it really working it in her mouth.

James had Sarah bent over and had her holding her ankles as his cock split between her wet lips causing Sarah to moan out in pleasure. James pumped her with all his might, excited by her sounds.

Kent had Erica bent down and was fucking her on his knees, pulling in her luscious hips to thrust his cock even deeper. Erica was panting non stop.

Chester took Emily over to the couch and had her lie down on her back. He licked around her eager lips and sucked her clit into his mouth, teasing it with his tongue.

Emily began to squirm as she felt the rush of pleasure reach a climatic point. She squirted all over his face as she was panting hard, trying to catch her breath.

Sarah was feeling her orgasm coming along under the relentless pounding of James, she cried out. "Awwww!" As a flood of pleasure liquid covered his midsection.

Chester had entered Emily loving the warm wetness within as he pumped his erect penis inside her. Emily came alive with lust as they kissed. Loving his hands gently squeezing her breasts.

Erica was close and said. "Oh give it to me. Give me all of it." Through her panting as her legs tensed up and Kent smiled knowing the high pitch wail followed Erica's pleasure burst. Which covered him in warm sensual delight.

Emily felt herself betting carried away as Chester kept pounding her wet pussy. She let out. "Ahh! Ohh! Ahhhhh!" As streams of her love juice poured out all over him and onto the floor.

Chester pulled out and asked Erica. "You said you wanted to show her what you could do."

Emily watched as Erica crawled over to her on her hands and knees. Sarah came over to Chester and bent over and grabbed her ankles, wiggling her nice ass.

Chester said. "You must like this position." As he entered her moist pussy.

Kent climbed onto the couch where Emily could give him oral, her eyes light up with excitement loving how Erica worked her tongue all over her eager lips.

Chester grabbed her hips and pounded her loving the sounds as Sarah went. "Yes, oh yes, yes!" The wetness began to run down his thighs and he savored each plunge.

Emily greedily worked her head trying to taste Kent's sperm as Erica licked her clit enough for her to orgasm, spraying all over Erica's face.

Erica smiled seeing that she pleased Emily so much, she took her hands and scooped up Emily's love juice. Turning around to Chester as she let it slowly drop into her mouth.

Sarah began to tense up and she grunted out as she spewed forth her passion, completely covering Chester's legs and some even reached his sweaty chest.

James was waiting for Chester to be done, so he could get inside Sarah. Chester grabbed up Erica from the ground which caused her to giggle with excitement.

The moment Emily had been waiting for had arrived as Kent turned her over and had her drop the leg hanging from the outside of the couch on the ground.

Emily used it for leverage loving the sounds of Sarah's grunting and Erica's panting and raised her booty up and wiggled it around.

Kent climbed on top of her and parted her moist lips with his pulsing head. He let out. "Ohhh!" As his cock slid all the way in. He held on to the arm of the couch and used it to thrust her rapidly.

Chester supported Erica's tiny frame as he pounded her standing up. Erica began that high pitch yell, which sparked Sarah to let her intense grunt out and Chester shot his hot semen deep inside her.

Erica spewed her warm liquid on Chester in return and Chester let her down on the ground. He watched as the white sperm trickled out of her vagina in thick streams.

The excitement and sounds pushed Kent past his threshold and he let out a wail as he filled Emily up with hot sperm.

James then climbed on top of Emily, using the arm of the couch to slam his cock in deep. Emily let herself go and grunted out with lust, beckoning for his hot load. Loving the feel of Kent's sperm running down the inside of her thigh.

Emily began panting hard as her body tensed up and she let out a deep gush of pleasure within her. James lasted a couple more minutes until he blasted deep inside her as his face turned bright red.

Emily made sure to reject the seeds as to not get pregnant. Each person sat down with gleeful smiles on their faces. Kent brought out the bong and begun passing it around.

Emily said. "Computer, please play the song 20 forever by Diamond Divas."

The girls joined in singing the song as the verse came up.

"My dad told me to behold the face, i'll have forever. With joy in my heart I lifted the curtain to the revealing mirror."

They danced inticingly as the bridge to the chorus played on.

"The revealing puts joy in my heart. I'm going to be twenty forever. All I can say when I see Joriah. Thank you for making me twenty forever."

They giggled trying to say. "Now hit it Destiny."

Each of them just enjoyed the wonderful solo. Before resuming their seductive dance.

"Now I love when men come around. You say this bliss will always be. Enjoying each sensation. Always good to the last drop."

They danced along, coming to the final chorus.

"The revealing puts joy in my heart. I'm going to be twenty forever. All I can say when I see Joriah. Thank you for making me twenty forever."

They fell in the laps of their men, hearing Destiny Paris play her heart out on the final solo.

Emily looked up in Chester's brown eyes. "Thank you for being my date."

Chester laughed. "Sure glad I didn't miss this."

Meanwhile, on board the STU 26. Brian knew he couldn't prolong it any longer. He hailed STU headquarters.

"This is Vialence Brian Parish reporting that Seraph Emily Harris has gone AWoL."

Polind Corey Hart responded. "We shall send the dogs and find out what she is up to."

Brian ended the transmission. "I sure hope Emily knows what she's doing."