STU 26 Ep. 03

Story Info
Tallia.
3.3k words
4.83
1.9k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the crew of the Hart Industries Hope for the Future pleasure cruiser had beamed down to the Brotherhood planet Hokini.

Hokini was known for it's beautiful purple, teal green, bright yellow and pink forestry which a nature hike was being organized, Emily knew she had to slip away.

She was wearing a pair of khaki short shorts, a black spaghetti strap under shirt with a plaid long sleeve half shirt and a pair of ankle high hiking boots.

She pulled away from the crowd, having a hunch that a dog sniffed out her trail, she began intense stretches to get her body completely loose and limber. Taking in a bunch of oxygen with quick bursts of breathing.

While she meditated she heard a tree branch snap and turned toward the sound to see Chester had followed her.

Emily replied. "Chester, you need to get out of here."

Chester looked around while asking. "What are you doing way out here, Valorie?"

Emily insisted. "No time to explain, your in serious danger and going to be a distraction I do not need, please go!"

But, Emily realized it was too late as she heard a distinct sound of rustling, but she couldn't pin point the location. Emily pushed Chester down on the ground with a sweep technique.

She put her pointing finger across her lips and out of her peripheral vision she seen one soldier reaching for a stun blaster.

Emily jumped then rolled on the ground and as the soldier looked up, Emily was beneath him on the ground and kicked his groin area.

As she got up, using the Sha Mi Zen martial art of Rebasa, which teaches non lethal subduing tactics, she used her hands to strike both ears as she brought her leg up. Delivering a precise side kick to dislocate his hip joint.

Emily picked up the stun blaster pistol he dropped and let him have it.

Chester shouted. "Valorie, watch out!"

Emily rolled under cover, when she turned around, she seen that Chester was hit with a stun round.

Emily replied. "Great." Knowing she will have to carry him.

The other dog found cover as well and kept discharging rounds in Emily's direction. Emily thought and hit the ground playing like she was stunned.

She had to rely on her acute hearing as she lied down on the ground. Listening as the soldier edged closer to her position. Emily realized he was ready to fire, to make sure, so she quickly discharged her stun round first.

Emily looked down at the paralyzed body of Chester. She picked him up in the fire mans carry and started heading back to the trail.

On board the STU 26 which was still docked at the space station.

Vialence Brian Parish and Liefet Garrison Hart awaited the arrival of their new team units.

First to arrive on board was a pair of Velrusians, Denert Ophilum Kapar and Seraph Juthiul Suman. The Velrusians became eligable to enroll in the STU program when they met the treaty guideline line 234.

Which asked the Velrusian government to relenqiush their rule over all their conquered planets to said planets for them to establish their own government. If the planet wished to remain under Velrusian law, then they were allowed to do so.

Denert Ophilum Kapar had white stubs, with two large pair of slightly curved horns, about 6 inches in size. In the Velrusian culture, the larger their horns were meant a more dominant role in their society.

They love to grow their hair long, but follow the mandates, as the hair color gives a distinction of which tribe the Velrusian is descended from.

They have pale purple skin and aren't very tall, but exceptionally strong. Ophilum is at the average height for their race at 5'4" and remarkably fit physique.

Juthiul has light green stubs, his horns are about 4.3 inches and he stands at 5'2".

The Velrusian males fight, while their women stay at home. Generally the Velrusians stay with one partner, in which they exchange vows before their shaman. Those Velrusians who enjoy playing the field never take vows.

Denert Kapar shook Brian's hand. "Vialence, congratulations, I am happy to see your still alive."

Brian replied. "It is good to see you, also Ophilum. How are your children doing?"

Ophilum went on. "Farin has put in his enlistment to the STU academy. Juphilia has just turned seventeen she is looking forward to making a strong Velrusian man a nice house to come home to."

Brian said. "Time goes by so fast, don't it?"

Ophilum responds. "Vialence, I am happy we will be working together again."

Garrison was inspecting the new Seraph's uniform and hygine.

Brian said. "Your superior officer is doing your job, Denert."

Ophilum replied. "Yes sir." Then walked to take over inspection duty.

The recruits started to arrive and line up. Now, Seraph Jordan Clark, a recent graduate was a fill in until Emily returns back to duty.

Jordan stood at 5'8" had blond stubs and exceptionally deep blue eyes. He kept in shape and you can tell he was fired up and ready to go.

Their new Legit, Sharon Foster had light brown stubs, beautiful green eyes. She was 4'11" with nice b size breasts and an outstanding figure.

Sharon has been in the STU program for sixty seven years with many different teams. She is motivated by ambition, but a sound officer with a superb record. She does put her duties first, before her ambition.

Seraph Kyle Wiggins has light brown stubs with green eyes, stands at 6'2" has been in service for six years and has a determination to get tasks done.

Seraph Pylic Tyne is a Bartolian, a race that evolved from the dominant hunters on their planet, the Bartolian spitting cobra. Which they still can spit toxic venom as well as the more lethal strike, which the Sha Mi Zen are immune, but could be fatal for other races.

The Bartolians are jungle green, like their spitting cobras but, have legs and arms. They only have three toes and fingers. It's quite difficult to distinguish one Bartolian from another, but like the Velrusians, Bartolian males are the fighters.

But, they mate like their serpent counterparts do in the wild. During their mating season, several males impregnate one female. Which can lay hundreds of eggs at a time. The growth rate of the Bartolians is always a consideration as the Brotherhood expand out to other planets.

He stands at 6'4" and has been a part of the service for only four years. He has displayed exceptional discipline throughout his career.

The Brotherhood, was founded during the reign of the Sha Mi Zen King Miguel Parsons. Which simply put, if you so choose to become a part of the Brotherhood, your conflicts will become the Sha Mi Zens' conflicts and the conflicts of the Sha Mi Zen become yours.

Your government and territory remains yours, the Brotherhood simply watches your back. Some planet governments only elect for peaceful relations with the Brotherhood, but most love the security of having a larger force ready to defend them if necessary.

The Bartolians and Nicasosians were also founding governments which established the Brotherhood. The Velrusians and most of their conquered Worlds who have obtained their freedom have become new members of the Brotherhood.

New recruit Seraph Jade Fallion stands at 5'3" and has black stubs, and big brown eyes. She has d size breasts and a very plump ass and is excited to begin her career in the STU program.

Another new recruit, Seraph Michael West has blond stubs and blue eyes. Stands in at 6'4" and is fit. He seems to be more cautious which is always a good trait.

Ophilum said. "Inspection complete. At ease Seraph."

The new team then rushed to claim their new lockers while the officers went to attend a briefing.

Brian stood. In the center of the v shape table in the center of the room and was ready to present the new mission to the officers.

Each officer took their seat and Brian pulled up the diagram for demonstration. "Our intelligence has determined the next move of the Shield Clan."

Brian continued. "The Velrusian delegates are to meet together to discuss this matter about the Shield Clan, which gives them a golden opportunity to wipe out their entire government structure with one bomb."

Garrison asks. "Where looking at their secret gathering place in Velrusia in the Kythil mountains, correct?"

Brian said. "Yes, now we will be providing security for this meeting. Along with two other STU teams, the forty seven and three hundred sixty five."

Brian pointed out problem areas he noticed. "See here where the shore line is, this is a probable access point for Shield Clan agents."

Sharon asked. "Vialence, will you be in charge?"

Brian replied. "No, Vialence Sebastian Parsons who has thirty two years of command experience will be running the show.

I had the privilege of working under his command as a new Legit, he was Liefet at that time. I have full confidence in his leadership abilities. We are in good hands."

Garrison replied. "What about an aerial assult?"

Brian responds. "STU forty seven will be watching the sky, we are assigned to assist the three hundred and sixty five in sweeping the areas around the structure.

Our intelligence gathered that suspected Shield Clan agents had purchased materials which could be used to make explosives.

There was a raid conducted in a Velrusian toxic disposal site two hundred liters of syminthicite is missing."

Ophilum responds. "By Kenothis!"

Sharon replies. "It's only lethal to Velrusians, that fits their M.O. alright."

Garrison was looking the layout of the wooded area around the building. "Vialence, this area here is massive. But, it could be a potential spot, then allow the prevailing winds to send the toxic fumes inside."

Brian said. "We will have a barrier up to prevent that form of attack. The Shield Clan would count on that. No, they know they have to get inside the building itself to detonate the dirty bomb.

We are looking for Sha Mi Zen in disguise as Velrusians. Each of them probably will have a part of the bomb as to easily be able to hide it and will build the bomb on site."

Garrison said. "Two hundred liters?"

Ophilum replied. "They wouldn't need all of it, just a little. The rest could be for other attacks."

Garrison said. "Well, I think we covered the basics. When we arrive we will follow orders."

Brian replies. "True, everyone you are officially dismissed, Legit Foster put in a course for the planet Velrusia, everyone else is free to unwind."

With that, the officers exited the ready room.

Emily had to carry Chester all the way on board the Hart Industries Hope for the Future luxury space ship. She put him down on her bed and slammed down a bottle of water.

Chester was still unable to move his body but, could speak. "Your not really a sous chef."

Emily turned around to him. "No, I am Seraph Emily Harris a STU unit on AWoL. The men who tried to capture me are referred to as dogs. A highly trained group of soldiers who hunt down AWoL military personel."

Chester said. "Why did you abandon your post?"

Emily replied. "I didn't actually abandon my post, the rest I cannot share with you."

Chester said. "This tingling all over my body feels wierd."

Emily laughed. "In twenty minutes the stun affect will wear off. At that time you know where the door is."

She went into her bathroom to change into her bikini, then proceeded to the pool area.

It wasn't as crowded with most of the passengers on the planet. For a while, Emily had the whole pool to herself. She enjoyed the solitude.

She swam to the bottom, trying to hold her breath longer than her previous record. She seen that another swimmer had entered the pool.

She had on a Karthan one piece, that was light blue in color. She decided to surface to see more of the swimmer. The woman turned around and said. "Oh! I thought I was alone."

Emily realized by the tone, she was supposed to be a he, but, her body sure looked all she.

Emily swam next to where she was just letting her nice legs float above water, she held on to the side. "My name is Tallia, and yes I have a penis."

Emily said. "Wasn't even going to ask, I'm Valorie."

Tallia replied. "Sorry for assuming, but to be asked that question more times than I could even count, I just answer it right away."

Emily asked. "Your Moasobae." Noticing her beautifully slanted eyes and more yellowish toned skin.

Tallia laughed. "Have been all my life."

Emily hasn't had a sexual experience like this, with the Sha Mi Zen, being forward gets the job done.

So she asked. "You like women?"

Tallia smiled looking Emily over. "Yes, I'm bi."

Emily asked. "Why don't we go to your room?"

Tallia said. "Aww! I wanted to invite you up."

Emily replied. "Then, invite me up."

Tallia cleared her throat. "Beautiful Valorie, I would love the opportunity to have passionate sex with you. Would you like to visit my cabin?"

Emily responds. "With a beautiful woman like yourself, show me the way."

Tallia was a bundle of energy, hoping along. She stood at 4'9" her hair looked like black silk. You feed off of her energy, it's contagious so Emily started skipping as well.

When they got inside her cabin, Tallia said. "Okay now, I'm a Sha Mi Zen man."

Emily kept from laughing and just said. "Okay."

Tallia strutted around while she said. "Take off your clothing."

Emily got undressed, her light pink nipples stood erect from the excitement of trying something new. Tallia took a holt of her nice round breasts. Saying. "I like how they feel."

Emily asked. "Can I play with yours?"

Tallia looked down. "I guess the man part just flew right out the window."

Emily's face turned red from laughing. But then her eyes watched as Tallia got undressed. Seeing her nice natural double d breasts free to view.

Her cute skinny frame and a nice round ass, but Emily noticed her cock was erect and only three inches.

Tallia explained. "I have tons of estragen, hence the size of my breasts, but not much testostrone, hence the size of my penis. Trust me it will pleasure you well, Valorie."

Emily felt of her nice breasts while saying. "I can't wait to suck it."

Tallia replied. "Then get on your knees, now!"

Emily couldn't help but laugh while she did what Tallia asked. She said in a sultry tone. "Yes sir."

Tallia strutted around Emily looking her over. She especially liked the way her ass looked.

When she came in front of Emily's awaiting mouth, she grabbed a holt of her clinching her fingers around the back of her head. Then she stuck her penis inside her mouth.

To Emily's surprise, Tallia pumped her cute she cock in and out of her mouth so quickly, she was banging her mouth. Emily felt that tingle between her legs as the thrusts kept coming.

Tallia pulled out saying to Emily. "You like that, slut?"

Emily replied. "Yes, I'd like some more."

Tallia's body began to drop precious beads of sweat keeping up the hyper pace of pounding Emily's throat, Emily felt it come on.

While Tallia was relentless, Emily's body tightened up as her pussy released a burst of love juice.

Tallia smiled as she stopped. "Not bad eh." Then she yelled. "Now lick all that up like a good slut!"

Emily tried to keep from laughing while on her knees, she used the her hands to balance herself, so she could look up at Tallia while she licked her juices off the floor.

She gargled it in her mouth and got up to kiss Tallia. Tallia just opened her mouth around her lips so Emily could give her the love juice.

Tallia swallowed it down in delight at the tangy flavor. "Oh yes, that tastes so wonderful."

Emily licked up some more loving the surprised look on Tallia's face. She came quickly to enjoy some more.

Then Tallia strutted around to the edge of the bed. Then she commanded. "Slut! Over here on your knees and arch that back up for your man."

Emily was really enjoying this. She used her sultry voice. "Yes sir."

Emily done as she asked and wiggled her ass a bit. Tallia climbed on top of her and stuck her she cock inside Emily's soft, wet and hot pussy.

Emily already braced for it, as Tallia's hyper drive kicked in and she began pounding the shit out of her. Tallia didn't seem to mind that her big breasts kept pounding her face. Emily moaned feeling the sensation as sweat dripped off her sexy body.

Emily loved hearing the groans of pleasure from Tallia as she felt her body edging closer to another discharge. She grabbed a holt of the sheet and let out. "Awww!"

Tallia kept the rhythm while Emily let out the wails of her pleasure and Tallia's eyes looked delighted as she felt Emily's juices cover her. Loving how it ran down her legs while she kept pounding her.

Emily was lost in the sensations as she began panting with lust. Loving the feel of the soft skin around her erect cock inside her wet hole.

Emily felt another orgasm coming on and started wailing out as streams of her love juice kept coming out under Tallia's relentless pounding.

Emily looked up in her lustful eyes loving how she looked completely lost in the sensations her hot pussy gave her she cock and how her big breasts jiggled around with her continual pounding.

Emily was surprised to feel another orgasm begin to rise in her she breathed heavily as her body began to shake with a wail of deep passion she covered the relentless Tallia once more.

Minutes passed when Tallia's face turned a deep red and she grunted out like a man as shot after shot of hot she cum filled her pussy.

Tallia got underneath Emily as she contracted her pussy muscles to squeeze out her jizz it came out of her lovely pussy in streams which Tallia took in her mouth.

Tallia came around to Emily then while Emily watched, she gargled it in her mouth going in for the exchange. Emily loved the salty taste as it slid down her throat.

With that both women fell on the bed, completely exhausted, but deeply satisfied.

Emily said. "Computer play the song Balling your Eyes Out by Diamond Divas."

Tallia was excited. "Oh Joriah! I love the Diamond Divas!"

Emily asked. "What about Critical Mass?"

Tallia put her thumb up. "Destiny Paris is a total bad ass."

Emily was having such a wonderful time, she never wanted it to end. So she said to Tallia. "You know what, your a very fun person to be around. I would like to stay the night."

Tallia smiled. "Cool, a sleepover!"

Emily was enjoying her cruise very much, but danger was waiting to catch up with her.

On board a military transport vehicle. Denert Augustis Perrimon was following the luxury cruiser. Remembering what Emily done to his privates, and the pain of the dislocation fresh on his mind.

He opened a comm with Dog Command. Polind Ivan Pierce answered. "What is it I can do for you, Denert?"

Augustis replied. "Polind Pierce, I am requesting back up, seems this particular case is more difficult than anticipated."

Ivan said sarcastically. "You can't handle a single woman."

Augustis replied. "Polind, unlike you I don't let my pride get in the way of results. I just need three more dogs. That's all I am asking for."

Ivan responded. "Okay, Denert. Where would you like to rendezvous?"

Augustis said. "The capitol city of Miguel, Polind and thank you. Over and out."