Stubble Trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of hours later Jan teased Lee to say she had heard he'd been invited to a little event in a couple of days time.

Lee soon realised what was being alluded to. Rolling on a couple of days later and all were home from work. The bath was running and Jan called Lee to say it was time for him to come down. Telling him to sit down she informed him she would have to tie him to the chair in case he got too excited while proceedings were in action! She then pulled his trousers down to his ankles and as the bath was full called Ria.

Ria appeared in her underwear and a loose top. By now her calves were extremely bristly. She took off her top revealing those sexy underarm bushes while Jan removed Ria's underwear, showing the wonderfully thick bush before she stepped into the warm, bubbly bath.

Lee already had a massive erection admiring Ria's full hairiness while Jan stripped down to her underwear and bra. He could see that Jan's legs were indeed quite hairy and unlike Ria, her thighs were also slightly furry throughout, though her arms had only the lightest of hair and some light growth of hair in her pits.

Jan was now ready and started sensually rubbing some soap into the dense stubble on Ria's calves. Teasing, the calf massaging continued for a few minutes before Jan picked up a pink lady shave razor. As one who didn't shave her own (at least not recently!) legs she was pretty efficient and professional in removing the excess growth from Ria's hirsute gams. Frequently she had to tap the razor on the edge of the water to dislodge the dense hairs clogging up the blade, before getting into her stride again, sliding the sharp blade along Ria's delicate shin leaving a desirable smoothness behind. Before too long one calf was glisteningly smooth from ankle to knee.

Pausing as the first leg was clean shaven Jan joked,

"There we are one leg hairy princess, the other hairy beast!"

All three laughed loudly as this as Jan completed removing the stubble. She then stroked Ria's totally hair free smooth calves and proclaimed, "Perfect!"

Jan then turned to see Lee's totally engorged cock, looking totally swollen and leaking badly. She then started to stroke it with glee before removing her undies and thrust her softly hairy groin against it, letting it penetrate her furry hole. She then straddled him so he could caress her softly hairy legs. as she stroked his hairy chest.

Ria was now dried off and combed her thick bush revealing how long the lush hairs were. Untying Lee all three of them went off to the sofa and Ria let Lee caress her freshly smooth calves while he licked her wildly thick pit hair.

Jan teased Lee,

"Maybe your turn to shave the hairy princess next time to stop her being a sasquatch? "

Lee had a big grin on his face and relished the challenge.

Ria added, "Jan is an amazing leg shaver given she never shaves her own. Guess you don't shave yours either Lee, so we'll see if you can excel at the sensual art of leg shaving."

She then grabbed Lee's still throbbing dick and wanked him off so his salty spunk could be rubbed into her smooth, pale legs.

"Hopefully that will fertilise my vigorous follicles so we can have some stubbly fun in maybe three weeks or so", uttered Ria.

As for Lee there was something totally awesome nestled up to two rather hairy ladies, one now with gently fuzzy calves, the other (for now) with immaculately smooth ones, but plenty of other sexy fur to enjoy in the next three weeks before he gets into stubble trouble.

Who thought hairy women and a bit of shaving could be so sexy. Lee was hooked for sure as the two women played with him!

12