All Comments on 'Stuck at a Stranger's House'

by cdsissybambi69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Holy cow

I really loved this story! But I think in pt. 2, u should make Bryan more aggressive. Like he takes the narrator by force and makes her realize that she is a slit for a cocktail up the ass.

JoannePareJoannePareabout 8 years ago
Wonderful

The development of the story is wonderful , the way she gets the compulsion to dress and opens up to Bryan is wonderful.

Please continue the story I am eager to see what happens. Especially if she gets into more feminine and sexy clothing.

Joanne

JD2100JD2100about 8 years ago
omg so hot

i loved this story so much and can't wait to see more. thankyou so much for a very good story.

emilynbemilynbabout 8 years ago
fun story!

i liked it very much, could have taken more time as i'd gladly read 5 pages of this... best of luck. hope you expand on it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT STORY LINE

Hi, I LOVED the way you developed the story line and the way it came(pardon the pun) to the conclusion. I hope you write another chapter that takes this relationship farther. As a crossdresser myself, I can tell you that dressing and doing as a girl is MOST rewarding.

Jaye

MonicaCDMonicaCDabout 8 years ago
Loved it!

I loved everything about this story. The buildup, the details, the entire concept!! I need to go for a drive and find myself a rich, lonely man right now!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow

Really enjoyed this story. I hope you write a second and third chapter for this as I want to see how the relationship develops. Keep up the great writing.

Markina

ba10016ba10016about 8 years ago
My dream

I wish I could find a man that would treat me like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Surprise result

Love thinking how good his cum would! Wished he'd grabbed my head and facefucked me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fantastic 1st chapter

Like some other readers, I liked the plot development and how he came to realize that crossdressing is right for him. I too had such a realization a few years ago but I haven't yet found a wonderful master, as in your story. I especially enjoyed the tenderness he showed in slowly kissing the CD's neck and then passionately kissing before the cock-sucking began. I can't wait to read the next chapters where I hope the CD experiences having a hot hunk of a man make love to him and make the CD feel so feminine -- as I feel every time my male lovers make love to me.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
wonderful story

I would love to find my own Bryan -- a man who would treat me like the sissy CD slut that I am. I would love to dress in sexy clothes and give myself fully and completely to him. We would make out like a couple of teenagers, I would suck his cock, swallow his cum, and then we'd make hot passionate love together. That is my dream. Hopefully it will come true one day.

I can't wait to read the next chapters. This first one is great.

arrow013arrow0132 months ago

Great story so far, good flow. Looking forward to following it through to a conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercdsissybambi69@cdsissybambi69
Hey you can check me out over on: https://linktr.ee/ellietransgurl to help support me. Give me a follow on twitter cause I sometimes post some pics there https://twitter.com/ellietransgurl (;

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories