Stuck Between Her Legs, Pt. 02

Story Info
Nicole struggles with her secret, Maria struggles with Dan.
3.5k words
4.67
4.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 09/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last time:

Nicole woke up unable to see or move. She quickly discovered that she was with her friend Maria and they were able to communicate with each other using their thoughts. Maria's boyfriend Dan didn't seem like the boyfriend of the year and left for the day after Maria reluctantly got him off. Nicole realised she was actually in the very awkward position of having been unknowingly transformed into Maria's pussy, but she hasn't told Maria.

~

"So... should we get dressed and figure this out?" I gently encourage Maria. She's lying on her back on her bed, her legs spread just a little, enough for me not to feel suffocated between her thighs.

"Yeah." She thinks in a dissociated way, as if she hasn't heard my question. "... yeah of course, sorry Nicole. You must be so worried about being stuck up there."

I would have blush if I had a face and cheeks, I still feel far too embarrassed to tell her the full truth, that I'm not "up there" at all... I'm down here... and still slick from the intimate moment she didn't think she was sharing with anyone but her boyfriend. I wonder whether she can sense the panic buzzing around my mind. Then I wonder whether she can feel my body, her vulva, becoming flushed.

Maybe Maria doesn't feel anything. Maybe she does and she doesn't realise it's me. Maybe she realises it's me and she's just as embarrassed as I am. She doesn't mention it.

"Aren't you worried?" I ask.

"I mean... is it weird that I'm not? I've always thought you were really lovely and friendly, and I don't mind you being here. That's weird isn't it. Sorry."

"No no! Umm, it's alright." I pause, the last word of the thought feels like a cliff edge as I try to figure out a way to bridge across it. "Okay it's a little weird... but it's probably a good thing that only one of us is worried!" I think reassuringly, mostly for myself.

"Sorry. I promise I'm not *that* weird. I don't want to make you feel like you're stuck with someone who's going to make you uncomfortable." Maria pauses realising her mistake "N-Not that you're *stuck* stuck! I'm sure we'll work out how to get you umm back to your body in no time."

I'm sure my laugh sounds just as nervous and forced as if it were out loud "Haha. Don't worry I know what you mean."

There's a moment of silence which I'm sure we both spend thinking about being stuck with each other.

Maria sits up slowly using her arms to stop her torso from falling back into the comfort of the bed. "...anyway, you're right. Time to get up and figure this out." I feel her shuffle and swing her legs over the side of the bed. She gets up without any sense of urgency, as if this is any other day in the life of Maria. I hear something soft drop to the floor nearby, then for the first time my blindfold suddenly recedes. The fabric of Marias panties shoots away from me, undressing me, and finally I can see.

My vision takes a moment to adjust to. I can tell I'm no longer seeing through two eyes, making me briefly consider the even weirder scenario of eyeballs either side of Maria's crotch. No, I'm seeing by some kind of weird magic. I have depth perception, and everything seems in focus, even my peripheral vision, making it feel like I'm looking through a wide lens. I'm facing mostly down from where Maria's bare thighs meet me so most of what I can see is her toes poking out from behind the panties still around her legs, and the bedroom floor. I only have a brief second or two to take all this in before...

Marias panties slide back towards me from her knees and just like that I'm back to being blindfolded.

"Sorry, I was going to get dressed but-" she humphs "I feel kinda dirty after y'know"

"Oh"

"Sucking Dan off"

"Oh! Yeah, of course. No- I mean of course that would have been messy, not that you'd feel dirty." I'm a nervous mess. I awkwardly stumble through my thoughts communicating with Maria, not wanting to insinuate anything, especially with someone I really don't know that well.

"Do you mind if I shower first? I can skip it if we're in a hurry."

"Oh right sure." I think in response without really considering it "Don't worry about it! We can spare a few minutes."

"I'll try and be quick."

As Maria walks toward the bathroom door, I suddenly think of the reality of her showering... us. I stay quiet waiting for the moment I can see again.

A door shuts and water starts to splash the floor. Maria slips out of her underwear again, this time completely, lifting each foot out and flicking them away from the shower with her foot.

I keep staying quiet, feeling equal parts creepy as an onlooker with too intimate a view of Maria's legs, and embarrassed by the possibility of her touching me as part of her routine, and somehow discovering my secret. I make a conscious decision to try and keep calm no matter what happens.

Water runs over her body and streams across my vision like looking through a window on a rainy day. I feel it trickle over my labia, before it rolls onwards down the inside of Maria's thighs, down her legs, and splashes onto the tiled shower floor. It feels so serene and relaxing, I drop my guard and enjoy the moment.

... which is quickly interrupted. Maria squeezes more body wash onto her hand and lathers it over her hips, and then inside of her thighs reminding me that I'm centimetres aways from being touched. Just by worrying about being touched I'm getting closer to that one stray thought that would reveal my embarrassing situation and overshadow the rest of our time stuck together, however long that is. There would be no un-turning that stone if she found out a random acquaintance had possessed her cunt.

Bubbly water washes over me as Maria rubs her soapy hand above me, distracting me briefly by making me wonder how she keeps my pubes. After a quick rinse, the water stops and Maria steps out of the shower. A white bath towel draws over my vision, so all I can see is a glimpse of the floor between her feet.

"Thank you for waiting. I needed that a lot." Maria's soft thoughts reach me like a hushed voice. I leave a pause before responding, forgetting that I had to. Luckily, she can't read everything in my mind.

"Oh, don't worry about it! You were so quick anyway."

"To be honest... yeah I could have spent a lot longer in there.

There's an unspoken acknowledgement. Both of us know we'd like to just wash away our problems, but the longer we spend in the shower, the longer we're putting off actually fixing things.

Maria brushes her teeth while she's dries in her bath towel, then goes back into the bedroom. She blow-dries her hair, then takes off the towel, rubbing it right in my "face" to dry me off before tossing it on the bed. This is my first time seeing her bedroom, the unmade bed we woke up in with her boyfriend contrasted with her neatly kept bedside table, tidy floor and beautiful full-length mirror leaning against the wall at the foot of her bed.

Panties again, clearly the main antagonist of my story. Maria steps into black, bikini style underwear and pulls them up and over me, forcing me to adjust to being blindfolded again and I just manage to hold in a discontent sigh. At least I find it sort of comforting, like being wrapped in a snug blanket.

Maria wanders out of her bedroom.

"Sooo... where are we going?"

"Oh, gosh I'm so sorry Nicole. You have no idea what's going on and I'm not explaining a thing!"

"Don't worry there's no need to apologise! Having a passenger in your mind would take anyone time to get used to."

"Huh you are kind of a passenger, but you're way too nice for someone I practically abducted into my head. So, I finished my shower, got dressed and now I'm looking for where I left my laptop so that we can find a way to get you back to your own body."

"And what are we wearing?" It's hard to think in sarcastic tone but I think I nail it.

"That *is* important, but not exciting or I would have told you. Just some joggies and a t-shirt for our day in."

"Ooh comfy is a good choice. Searching for a solution might take a while. I hope you're good at googling things."

"I'm sure we'll find something easily, this must happen allll the time if you think about it."

I can't tell if Maria's joking, so I just go with it. "Oh yeah it must do".

~

It's been three hours since we got dressed. As I expected the internet wasn't full of mystic knowledge of people becoming trapped in another's mind or body. Of course, I couldn't see any of this, so I only had Maria's word for it that we didn't find anything.

Our research session is coming to an end, I can feel Maria's boredom radiating from her thoughts as she very diligently acts like a human screen reader for me with extra narration for any click or thing she types in next.

She's part way through a sentence about having out-of-body experiences on drugs when I interrupt. "Maria, I don't think we're finding anything today".

"... 'but these experiences typically don't last very'... Oh Nicole, I'm so sorry about all this. Maybe we're just not using the right words for our searches?"

I do wonder whether keeping some things a secret from Maria is the missing key to finding something... but then I think adding 'possessed genitals' is probably just going to help us find weird porn.

"I think we might've tried it all. It's okay Maria, I didn't have my hopes up, and it's definitely not your fault."

"Well... I'm worried it is".

"Oh?"

"It seems silly. It is silly. But I've got this shitty relationship with Dan, and yesterday I was wishing for a better boyfriend. Well not specifically... but like someone I could be a lot closer with."

"Oh girl, I'm sure that's just a coincidence. Even if you made a silly wish, it isn't your fault. What kind of unhinged magic would fulfil that wish like..."

Maria's phone buzzes. She audibly sighs, it must be Dan.

"Everything okay?"

"Yeah... Sorry it's just Dan again. He's on his way back here."

"Are you going to be alright? You two weren't in a great way this morning."

"I'll manage. I think I'm going to break up with him if that's alright with you."

Her words seem blasé, but even if I weren't telepathically connected, I could tell she's deeply sad.

"Maria... don't worry about me. At all. You do what you need to do."

"You're really sure? I think having you with me helps me feel a bit more confident about it actually."

"Really really sure. I might be stuck, but I'm here for you if you need me."

~

We sit together for a while, chatting, waiting for Dan to come through the door. I try my best to keep her from overthinking, distracting her with small talk about family and our jobs. We may have only woken up together today, but it feels like we're really bonded in the short time we've had.

Maria is sitting in the living room when the front door opens, and Dan comes in.

"Hey Babe. Were you uhh... waiting for me to get back?"

"Kinda yeah. Can we talk?"

"Like... Serious talk?"

"Yeah Dan, seriously"

"Okaaay? What do you want to talk about?"

Obviously, I'm only hearing all this, but it sounds as if Dan comes over and sits beside us.

Maria sobs. It's heart wrenching knowing how difficult but necessary this is for her.

"You've got this" I think in a hushed tone to Maria.

"We..." she pauses, holding in tears "we need to break up."

Dan is quiet but Maria shifts on the sofa. I think Dan is giving her a hug. Her sobbing breaks through again and they stay holding each other for a while. I keep it to myself, but I'm surprised by Dan. No outburst, no desperate attempt to compromise or argue.

Maria sniffles, then goes quiet. Then I hear them kissing. Gosh I know how this goes, and we didn't discuss how we'd handle breakup sex.

I have to apologise to any readers at this point as I struggle to describe the scene by sound alone. The kissing gets sloppier and their lips smack as they try to one-up eachother's passion. Dan is the first to make a noise, just a single gruff grunt, then Maria follows up with mix of little moans and sobs. Maria squirms on the sofa, the soft plush material rubbing against her joggies sounds like waves crashing.

Maria is pushed or collapses onto her back, and I can make out the noise of Dan clambering on top of us to keep making out. Dan breathes deeply through the kisses, and I can imagine tears still rolling down Maria's cheeks when she whimpers.

I feel that familiar feeling from this morning. An ebbing deep inside me making its way to my skin, my lips becoming slick, then wet which soaks into the panties hugging me tight.

Now I'm not into guys so I can't tell for sure if getting worked up is Maria's reaction or my own. I do feel like there's a certain sapphic experience to playing such an important role in my host's fucking, despite Dan being involved. I really have to question myself though when he starts grinding his bulge against me and it turns me on even more.

"Is that you Nicole?" she pauses between thoughts to moan. "Are... are you okay with this?"

Oh fuck, have I been thinking out loud? What has she heard? "Sorry... getting carried away. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Just checking. I'm glad you're here. It's nice having you involved."

Oh... She likes this. Maybe I need to stop worrying so much then and just relax into it and let things happen. "In that case, I'm enjoying this... a lot" the end of my thought is perfectly timed with Dan's bulge pressing into me again, pushing the panties I've soaked back against my hot and sweaty skin. I sigh deeply, letting Maria hear me this time.

"Therrre you go." she thinks to me and mimics my sigh out loud when Dan grinds in again.

The atmosphere is hot and intense. There's a lot of emotions at play here even from Dan who didn't seem to me like the emotional type. Neither of them says a word, maybe that would ruin the moment. The silence accentuates the slimy, breathy sounds of them playing with each other's tongues while my whole form is rubbed and pressed against by Dan's cock and Maria's reciprocating hips.

There's a moment's break and Maria adjusts. I hear the sound of fabric moving, and it feels cooler all of a sudden which I work out must be Maria's joggers coming off. There's more movement too from Dan, but I can't tell what until he's back on top of us. Both of them are breathing heavily now, there's less kissing, and Dan lowers his hips into me. Now I can tell there's only thin panties between me and his bare cock.

His shaft presses the material between my lips and grinds upward, ending each stroke after rubbing against my swelling clit. I'm moaning in tandem with Maria with every cycle of their pulsing hips.

In just minutes my entire anatomy is on repeat, begging for the next time Dan and Maria's hips thrust into each other. I can barely think straight, but I know what would come soon if this kept going.

Fortunately or unfortunately, their grinding loses momentum and Dan lift his hips so that he shaft his just resting in the valley I've formed for him between by comfy labia. I'm practically panting recovering from the excitement, but God do I want more.

They make out more as the mood calms just slightly. Maybe Maria could tell that I was close, or maybe Dan was close too but either way it gives me a minute to gather myself. Despite being a lesbian, this isn't my first time with a cock, but it is the closest I've ever felt to one. He feels monstrously huge and heavy as he throbs and radiates sweaty heat from his resting place. I can't wait for that thing to fuck us.

Maria has other plans. Dan's dick is lifted off me, and he starts breathing heavily again. There's a 'shlick' noise from above me, at first only every second or so but it slowly gets more frequent. Occasionally someone's skin will brush against me. Maria is jerking him off. I just hope he doesn't finish before this blindfold comes off, but I get a lot of enjoyment out of Maria making this boy putty in her hands.

Massive fingers enter my blacked-out vision. I can tell they're Maria's fingers by the angle they come in, close to Maria's body and entering from the waistband of her panties. I want to rub myself against them, but without agency I'm stuck waiting for them to come to me and thank god they do. She rests her fingers on me, and I realise how hot I am when they feel cool in comparison. She lets her middle finger snuggle between my labia, then slides her hand down surveying her property. Her soft fingertip slides over my vagina and for a heartbeat I wonder whether she'll go inside me, but she passes straight over. When she's satisfied with the messy state of me, she brings her now slippery finger up, further up and up some more until her fingertip is right on my clit. I could actually black out if I'm not too careful.

"Still with me Nicole?"

Thoughts are difficult to form. "Y... Yeah. God yes."

She giggles under her breath. "Same"

Her fingertip stirs. She gently rubs our clit in circles with barely any pressure. It's almost ticklish but it works so well, I just melt into mindlessness under her touch. With each loop around my swollen and needy nub the sensation intensifies, and I can hear Maria react with sharp breaths and sensual moans. Just a few more loops and I'm practically ready to burst with pleasure, my entire form feels red hot and pulsing with energy stoked by my hosts incredible finger-work.

Nearly at the precipice of orgasm, Maria steals away her fingers. She can make herself cum any day, but she wants Dan this one last time. She wriggles a little underneath Dan, and slips off my blindfold, her panties, pulls them off her legs and drops them on the living room floor. My heavily inebriated mind can barely process everything around me, but it can just about focus on Dan's cock completely overshadowing me, hovering and twitching like some giant alien ship. A bead of precum leaks out of his tip and drips on one side of my labia and I have to remind myself I can't lick it up.

Dan adjusts his positioning to eventually thrust into me which proves a challenge on a narrow sofa. I'm almost stunned with anticipation of what this is going to feel like, but it quickly transforms to anxiety.

"Maria... there's something I have to tell you."

"Mmm. Yes babe?" she's anticipating this cock too.

"I'm not just in your head."

Dan is holding his shaft, about to push the tip of his cock into me.

"I'm your pussy..." I cringe at myself. I should never have left this so late, and why hadn't I come up with a better way to say it?

Dan's head touches between my lips and I take a mental deep breath.

"Uh-uh." Maria says out loud. She quickly but gently takes Dan's hand that's around his member in hers, and pulls it away, breaking contact between me and Dan.

"You... don't want it?" Dan asks confused.

"Just, like, not inside"

"Uhh. Why not?"

"Is it important?"

"Yeah!" Dan responds exasperated without hesitation. "What's the point if I can't fuck you?"

Maria groans. "What's the point?" She quotes back at him.

"Fuck it. Forget it." Dan clambers off Maria and the sofa. "You ruined it." His body just leaves my view and I'm left looking up at the living room wall.

Maria sighs, not with passion like she was minutes ago, but like she's dealing with a whiny brat.

"Pack my shit up and I'll pick it up. I'm off." He slams the door behind him as he leaves.