All Comments on 'Stuck in a Room with My Step-Sister'

by BugTheB

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
GinafrommaineGinafrommainealmost 2 years ago

A psychological experiment? Isolation for 1 month and two months. But how did she have tan lines on her tits? Hadn’t she been in isolation too? Or did she get time in the sun?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Christ, people. You get all the context you need within the story: They're college students voluntarily taking part in a long-term psychological experiment where they are confined and isolated under observation. They get paid, apparently a lot, depending on how long they can stick it out. They don't know what the experiment is for or the precise rules, but as readers we can suppose that it is to study or encourage just the sort of thing that happened.

Rolly_J_McGeeRolly_J_McGee7 days ago

We might get some context from the story, but not enough for anything to make sense if we assume that they're college students voluntarily taking part in a research experiment. I know this is smut, not a true story, thus porn-logic rears it's crazy head. Still, there was a lot of emphasis placed on the "research" side, making the interaction between the step siblings seem rather rushed (from an erotic story standpoint.)

Frankly speaking, I'm far more interested in the experiment than the quick masturbation scene we're given.

For example, we don't truly know that what's happening is voluntary or not. The closest thing we have to a clue is his comment that "he's starting to think no amount of money is worth this torture." That ain't much to go on, ya know?

How much are they getting paid? What's "very handsomely?" Personally I wouldn't volunteer for an experiment that's already lasted for 61 days and the subjects clearly not knowing how much longer it'll last for anything less than a million, and I probably still wouldn't volunteer for even that much money. Not unless I was extremely desperate for whatever reason.

An experiment this extreme and long lasting sounds sketchy as hell, lol. Three months and no end in sight, students don't typically have that much time to volunteer, I mean, they *are* students after all.

Then there's the elephant in the room. Why toss step siblings in a padded cell, especially unsupervised? If they truly aren't being observed it's not much of an experiment, and after the psychological effects they've been subjected to they could potentially be a danger to each other.

So, what, they just want to see if the girl appears to have been raped when they are pulled out of isolation? Or sex happened, but consensually? Would they even know for sure without observation?

Yeah, the story may have been intended to merely serve as a convenient situation for shenanigans to occur, but, and this is just my own opinion, The Experiment aspect completely stole the spotlight and the sexual aspect was so tame that it borders on inconsequential. Could have left it out and the story would have felt unchanged.

So, I for one wanna know what "The Experiment" is far more than I want to read about two people masturbating together. There's simply too many unanswered questions to care about a little jerking off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous