Stuck in August

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If this was what she wanted, she now realized that it was also what she feared. Am I really going to let them gang bang me? Quickly she said, "Chet, get the condoms and lube out of the nightstand drawer. Trey, get flat on your back."

Their obedience calmed her enough for her to set up the arrangement she had envisioned many times in her mind, never convincing herself it would work. "Trey, just for you, a black condom. Chet, give me the lube and put on whatever color condom you like." She knee-stood and reached back to smear lube into her anus, feeling thrills even there.

Her worry from earlier was still a mystery. It seemed to have nothing to do with being invaded by two penises.

Trying to keep control while gasping for breath, she guided them into sandwiching her. Trey was on the bottom. Hannah cowgirled him, settling onto his prick and letting him do what he liked with her boobs. She leaned forward and braced her hands outside Trey's shoulders.

Chet knelt behind her, licked her anus, and fingered it gently. Hannah almost swooned, her butt muscles relaxing and the skin tingling. Chet slowly inserted his prick partway into Hannah's ass, his thumbs on either side widening her skin's puckers. With Trey pumping, slowly at first, and Hannah rocking, Chet mostly held steady, kissing and stroking Hannah's back and hair, and sometimes fondling a breast.

Hannah seldom got enough pleasure from what her partner did, so she was accustomed to getting herself off, ultimately finding the effort tedious. This time it was different. She found after a moment that she didn't need to work as she usually did, with fingerings and grinds and swivels. Everything she needed and wanted was being done for her, and her own hands and mouth made no contact with any part of her own body. Her heart thumped, and she savored touching her men. She kissed Trey's neck, reaching back to stroke Chet's left leg.

Panic flared with the pleasure, from the sense that she wasn't in control. This was the worry, that she'd be swept away, with passion taking over her life. She saw now that her dissatisfied self-groping during sex was a reassurance, allowing her to finish the orgasm, ditch her partner, and preserve her isolation, with none of herself given away. I am so fucked up, she thought. When pleasure finally gets here, I want to run from it.

Lean, dry fingers caressed her back. A strong, compact hand pressed and squeezed her left breast. Two tongues and four lips roved unpredictably about her face and neck, bringing thrills to places where she had never before felt them, below the jawline, above the top vertebra.

After initial awkwardness, the penises settled into a rhythm, mostly coordinated. First Chet adapted to what Trey did, but then Trey clearly perceived Chet's effect on Hannah and made his own adjustments. Trey drove in when Chet eased out, and vice versa. Only now did Chet insert further, and Hannah enjoyed his deeper swelling, feeling his balls press her perineum. Her torso shuddered, her head rocking back. She was on a steady plateau of arousal, with a bright spot of delight at her core as she huffed and twitched.

An orgasm bloomed at her rectum, and she heard her voice make a sound like an elephant. Her flexure took Trey close to the edge, but his swelling in response to the vaginal squeeze didn't finish him off. He turned his head to the side, squinting, and Hannah felt his abs tighten against her belly. She had never before seen Trey work this hard to hold back. In a few seconds he resumed pistoning, his mouth clenched shut. As he did, shivers rose throughout her body, without the worry's understanding or permission.

Above her she felt Chet's breath, perhaps labored. Then she didn't feel it. Is he okay? she thought in alarm, but then deduced that his head must have moved to the side. She saw Trey's eye open, looking maybe towards Chet. A laugh escaped Hannah as she thought, They're competing! Neither wants to be the first to cum! With random expanses of her skin trembling, she told them, "You're doing great! Oh god oh god! I never knew—" Then she broke off, afraid of whatever stupid thing she might say next, something she'd later have to walk back.

Chet was slowly grinding against her butt even as her sensation there receded. He gripped her right breast, and said, "It can stay if you want it, Hannah." The foppishness was gone from his gasping voice. He sounded like a middle-class midwesterner. "Should I pull out?"

"Stay!" she wailed. By making this decision and giving this order, she clamped onto a filament of authority. And so she allowed her body to surrender to sensation.

The different grips of differently hued hands at her chest, which she barely saw, tightened her nipples. Another orgasm started, and maybe still another with it, she couldn't tell, her breasts almost vibrated. An outstroke of Trey's glans against a vagina muscle ring jerked her spine and legs.

This time, the elephant blare was much louder.

How was it happening? These silly, ridiculous men, adequate lovers at best, never before in the same place, not here by choice now...they had raised her to an unknown realm. The bright spot still glowed, even as she felt her sex surfaces nearing soreness and strain. "Please cum now," she rasped, "My heroes!"

Now the men made their own rutting noises. Up her ass, Hannah felt swellings and contractions, maybe six of these, and then a slow withdrawal as Chet groaned. Trey's neck and arms corded as he moved his hands to her hips, holding them firmly but gently. Teeth gritting, head bobbing forward, Trey spasmed and gave a keening cry. Hannah came again, or an ongoing orgasm soared to a new peak, and spots floated across her staring eyes.

Finally all three slumped, still sandwiched. Trey angled his trunk to ease out his prick. Hannah felt Chet's torso slide down her back. She knew that the moment she got up, she'd get aches in her back and hips, so she held still and allowed the bright spot to keep glowing. Her body, which had so many flaws and troubles, felt at this moment perfect.

"Damn, Hannah," said Trey slowly. "You really dug that."

"Did we truly make you happy, Dear?" asked Chet, again dandified but sounding tender, and awed.

Hannah laughed. She turned her head enough to get a partial look at Chet through her skewed hair. "I don't know if anything can do that. But you sure as hell distracted me." She turned her smile towards Trey and added, "That'll do." The bright spot faded, but somehow stayed with her.

"We're a team, Chet," said Trey proudly. "Am I right?"

"When I was young, Trey" Chet returned, "People would say, 'Right on!' Not me personally, so I'll just say, 'Agreed!'"

"You two are a trip," said Hannah, loving them in that moment, and hoping to hide it, and knowing that before long she'd lose patience with them.

Slowly they unstacked. Hannah found herself drenched in three kinds of sweat. "I get first shower," she said. "You two come in and watch, so you don't have to be alone and naked together."

Her back reacted as she'd expected. She had Chet and Trey wash where it was too painful for her to reach.

She had more to say to them, but waited until she was out of the shower, and a robe covered the parts of her that they'd stare at. "All you have is a reprieve. If you ever again hide anything important from me, or try to get away with something, or disrespect me in any way, you're dead to me. Is that clear?"

Trey and Chet talked over each other, again competing, this time with apologies and pledges of devotion.

She pulled them towards her, smiled, and kissed them. She said, "I'm so glad we understand each other," while she thought, This is great! I had no idea I could pussy-whip them!

When the threesome was clean and dressed, Hannah dragged herself to the kitchen and made the men join her. "I'm going to cook," she declared. "When I give you a job, do it. When I don't, clean up in here."

She made cube steak and sweet potatoes and a hot dish of peas, carrots, and pearl onions, with a cheese sauce. When her back hurt too much, she had Trey massage it down low while Chet stretched her spine upward. "I'm too much woman for any one man!" she declared in mock superiority. "In the kitchen, in bed, everywhere!" Maybe it wasn't entirely mock. The men roared agreement.

Even when her muscles ached, Hannah thought she also felt lingering echoes of her dopamine surges. Having received pleasure without having to work at it, she now worked gladly for them all, even throwing together a scratch chocolate cake and putting it in the oven before she sat down in the dining room with the men for their feast.

All three were now exhausted. They kept up some conversation. Without any prompts from Hannah, Chet told her about the three friends he would cajole into listing properties with her. Trey went into so much detail about converting Hannah's office to Linux that she had to sidetrack him onto one of his other interests, coin collecting, so she wouldn't nod off.

When the main course was gone, they were as sated as cheetahs who had taken down a herd of impalas.

Hannah became aware that her current resting face included a smile.

Okay, she thought, maybe happiness is something like this. She glanced at her guests. And maybe I don't have to be alone to experience it.

The three shared placid looks, saying nothing. Both men seemed to relish what they had accomplished, as lovers. Despite fatigue, their chests seemed outthrust.

Then Hannah said, "I want to do that again."

"Whoa!" said Trey, while Chet chortled and said, "Do you want us dead?"

"Not now," she said with a sneer. "A week or two, maybe. Can we set a date?"

By the time the cake was out of the oven they had agreed on nine days from then.

***

The next day was a rough one for Hannah. A closing was pushed back by a prospective buyer, and it looked like the deal would fall through. Hannah spent twenty minutes on the phone trying to calm down the seller, promising a quick and easy relisting if necessary. This could have made her head throb, but she dealt with it without fretting much.

When she left for home, she didn't feel any extreme weight of the world, and even found herself humming along to a current pop song on the car radio.

She spent most of the evening in the chatroom of a gardening website. She'd had vague thoughts of digging around in the back yard currently tended only by a neighbor kid and his lawn mower, and her thoughts now became less vague.

As she got into bed, she didn't allow her mood to go unexamined. Am I really calmer and more motivated because I got porked in two holes, and had my most and biggest orgasms ever?

Her answer was nonverbal. She felt no need to masturbate.

Maybe this could work, if the time she spent with Chet and Trey was the minimum necessary for the office, and her body.

But is that a future? If I ever get serious with someone, can I casually mention to him that sometimes I like a three-way with a young black nerd and an old white gigolo?

I mean, hell, doesn't everybody?

She doubted that she and Trey and Chet were a long-term, or even medium-term, thing. And she doubted that the men would think they were. The end would surely come, and they'd wish each other well, and maybe be relieved that it was over.

Yet as she stretched out in bed—in a way that didn't set off any back pain—she recalled what they had done for her, what she couldn't have done for herself.

She believed it could happen with someone else. Or two someones.

With a smile, she counted that as a win.