Stuck in the Mid West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, missy, I'm not sure," Harlan said thoughtfully. "The law here in Deerfield County IS very specific. We take our road safety very seriously, very seriously indeed. The law IS the law, you know."

"I realize that," Emma replied hesitantly, "but we're not from around here. We didn't know your local bye-laws, surely that must count for something ... surely?"

"Well I might be able to do something," Harlan said. "But before we get into that ... just how old are you?"

"Twenty three ... why?" Emma said.

Harlan breathed a sigh of relief. Thank the lord. "No reason darlin'. Now why don't you just sashay your cute little butt over here, a little bit closer, while I give it some thought as to how I can help you."

Emma could feel Harlan's eyes feasting on her body as she reluctantly moved towards him. She was trembling, her stomach in knots as she got nearer. She could scarcely breathe.

Harlan was enjoying himself enormously. He could see the look of fear and torment etched on her pretty face. He ran his eyes up and down her body.

She shuddered inwardly as the thought of him laying his hands on her flashed through her mind. She had thought that she could appeal to his compassionate side but now realized that he didn't have one. She knew what the only option was. She should turn and run but if she did, how would that help Tom?

She came abruptly to a stop about an arms length away from him. Her shallow breathing was erratic, her nerves palpable.

"I think for me to be able to help you, you need to come a little bit closer sweetheart, don't you?" Harlan was grinning at her.

She swallowed hard but moved closer. She knew what was coming and felt sick to her stomach about it.

Harlan stared into her green eyes and held her gaze as he slowly reached out and touched her breasts. He then closed his hands around them, holding them for a moment before he squeezed firmly.

Emma winced and sucked in her breath through clenched teeth. "I don't want to do this," she said softly, the tears already forming in her eyes.

"Yeah, I know darlin'," Harlan said as he leaned forward. He slowly ran his hands over and around both breasts determined to savor every second. He carried on for about five minutes groping and massaging them, delighting in the way they felt in his hands. So firm and yet so soft. Perfect. He couldn't wait to see them naked.

"God but you've got nice titties," he finally said as he continued his assault of her breasts. He cupped and prodded. He squeezed a bit more and was delighted to feel her nipples hardening. When he removed his hands they now stood out proudly, clearly visible through her top and bra.

"My ... my," he drawled, "you've got exceptional nipples missy!"

He cupped her breasts once more, using his thumbs to casually flick across them. Emma gasped and stiffened her body. She was already reacting to his stimulation of her breasts and nipples. He was getting to her. She could feel her unwanted arousal building, the sensation growing too quickly within. Her breasts were her number one erogenous zone and this was the last thing she wanted to happen.

"Let's have a better look." Harlan grunted as he took hold of the bottom of her thin sweater and as she lifted her arms with barely any reluctance, smoothly pulled it up and over her head.

"Oh yeah ... now that's what I'm talking about!" Harlan exclaimed as he took in the sight of Emma's bra which barely contained her perfect breasts. It was definitely sexy lingerie. He licked his lips as he carefully placed both hands on them. He rubbed softly with his fingers down into her cleavage reveling in the feel of her hot flesh.

Emma's body rocked a little as he fondled and massaged them with a bit more force. He caught her nipples, which to her horror were now hugely swollen and obscenely erect.

Harlan grunted as he reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Emma made a small squeaky sound as he carefully peeled it away, savoring the moment when he would see her naked breasts for the first time.

He wasn't disappointed. Her breasts were milky white, sprinkled with a light dusting of freckles with perfectly sized light pink areolae. But it was her dark red nipples that caught the eye. With Emma now aroused they were puffy and swollen, large and erect. He felt his cock pulse. They were perfection. She was exquisite.

He stood and walked behind her. He moved up close to her body. He felt the tension in her body as he pressed his crotch into her full, round tight ass. His hands came around to cup her bare breasts. He heard her catch her breath as he squeezed them firmly before he fondled and softly groped them, relishing in the feel and size of them.

Emma could now feel a damp patch between her legs. She shifted her feet slightly as her pussy began to pulsate. She shook her head in despair. This shouldn't be happening.

Harlan came around to face her again. He was very close. Emma could feel his hot breath on her cheeks as he nuzzled into her neck before nibbling her earlobe. She gasped, her back arching as she shuddered lightly. It was her number two erogenous zone. His hands were now groping her ass, pulling her firmly against his body. She was horrified when she realized she could feel his erection.

He saw her lips were parted and her breathing was ragged. He looked into her eyes and then kissed her hard and long, forcing his tongue inside her mouth. She gagged as it found hers and then to her disgust she started to swirl her tongue around his.

Harlan was ecstatic. He could scarcely believe what was happening.

Emma was mortified. She definitely COULDN'T believe what was happening.

As they continued to kiss Harlan removed a hand off one of Emma's delightful ass cheeks and moved it down between her thighs. Her eyes shot open and she tried to pull away when she felt his hand rubbing into the vee at the top of her legs.

As she struggled, Harlan maintained his position with very little difficulty and it was a surprise when it dawned on him that Emma's movements were no longer fighting him off but pushing down onto his fingers.

For Emma it was too much to take. The time would come later when she would be physically sick when she recalled what she had done but now was not that time. Now was her body's time. It demanded satisfaction and relief. Her pussy was in total control of her reasoning.

Harlan managed to unfasten the button on her jeans and pulled down the zipper. Emma watched him in a detached way as he squeezed his hand with great difficulty inside her jeans and reached for her pussy. She rocked back on her high heels and opened her legs wider to help.

There, there it was. Emma was pulled forward sharply as Harlan finally stuffed his hand inside her jeans and his finger found her pussy. Her wet thong had guided him to it.

He fingered her vigorously, hearing her breathing increase as he did so.

Emma orgasmed. She hadn't planned to come so quickly but the erotic forbidden nature of the situation and the fact she was actually cheating on her new husband was an incredible turn on even if she didn't want to acknowledge the fact.

Emma however had a guilty secret. This wasn't the first time she had cheated on Tom. It had happened a week before their wedding. Tom had been away on business for a couple of days and Emma had been coaxed out by some old High School friends.

It was on this night out that purely by chance she had bumped into one of her old High School teachers. Mr North was old enough to be her father but during her school years she had been very naive and very impressionable. Mr North was invigorating and dynamic and she had developed a massive crush on him, one that he made obvious he knew about. However, he never acted on it, he was a man of principles. Well, he had been while she was his student.

She was overjoyed to see him again and so to was he. At school it had taken all his willpower not to act on his desires so he was not going to let this opportunity go begging, not if he could help it.

They talked about the good times at school and he learned of her impending marriage. As they talked he managed to entice her away from her friends and once they had left plied her with as much drink as he could.

It wasn't long before she was just drunk enough for him to start stroking her legs and to kiss her without her objecting. He offered to drive her home, which she gladly accepted. When he turned off into a park she didn't object and she didn't fight too much when he started to strip off her clothes.

They had mind blowing sex in the back seat of his car. For an old man he was surprisingly well endowed and rock hard and he certainly knew how to satisfy a woman. When they'd finished he dropped Emma back at her and Tom's apartment with the promise that one day he might look her up again.

The following day, an extremely hungover Emma had to come to terms with her infidelity. The feelings she'd experienced then were the same as she was having now. And they weren't anything like what she experienced with Tom.

She felt someone tugging at her as she came back from her recollections to realize that Harlan was attempting to pull down her jeans.

"No ... please ... what are you doing?" she cried out as she tried to resist.

Her efforts proved futile as Harlan soon succeeded in getting them down over her hips and down to her knees before turning her around and sitting her on the desk. She gasped as her ass made contact with the cold surface. She struggled to get free.

"Now, now missy, you just hold still a moment while old Harlan gives you something to enjoy."

He spread her legs as wide as he could as he went down onto his knees in front of her.

He buried his face into her pussy. Emma threw back her head at the shock of feeling this man forcing his mouth onto her mound.

He leaned forward and carefully licked Emma's pussy paying particular attention to her outer lips. She smelt divine, her juices were flowing freely now as he slurped them up with gusto. Emma sighed as her hips began to twitch. Tom didn't eat her out very often, not that she was that bothered but Harlan; well he must be some kind of expert she thought.

He seemed to know how to do all the right things. She lay back on the desk closing her eyes as her whole body began to shake.

"Ohh ... oohh ... ooohhh," she moaned as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body. Her hips were moving rapidly as she thrust down towards Harlan's mouth.

"Oh fuck ... oh fuck ... oh fuck," she cried out as her second orgasm ripped through her as Harlan sucked hard on her clit.

"Oh my god ... oh fuck." Her body still trembled as she recovered. She had never experienced a feeling that intense.

Harlan stood up a smug look on his face. "Your turn," he said.

"What?" Emma sat up. "what do you mean?"

Harlan pulled her off the desk. "I said it's your turn. I've pleasured you and by the way, I think you kinda enjoyed it but now it's your turn to pleasure me."

"I ... I ... no, I don't ... I can't ..." Emma stuttered as it dawned on her what Harlan wanted.

Any lingering doubts were swept away as he unfastened his pants and lowered the zip.

"On your knees missy," Harlan growled, "Fred here wants satisfaction." He pulled his semi hard cock free as he pushed her down by her shoulders. Emma sank to her knees and looked at his cock distastefully.

"Grab a hold of it missy, it won't bite," Harlan chortled.

Emma tentatively reached out and closed her hand round his shaft and began to stroke up and down.

Harlan shut his eyes as he felt the first flush of blood rush through his veins, filling them, making his cock swell.

And swell it did. Emma suddenly realized that Harlan's cock had almost doubled in size within what seemed like just a few seconds.

She stopped for a moment to look at it. She removed her hand and whilst it drooped a little it still largely maintained it's position. It was fat, just like Harlan but not a flabby fat. It was hard and it was long.

"Go on missy, suck it. Let me see those pouty lips of yours around my meat," Harlan was visibly excited at the prospect.

Emma swallowed hard as she looked at his cock. She could see pre cum oozing from the tip. She tentatively opened her mouth and slid it over the head. She closed her mouth around it and sucked.

"Oh fuck," Harlan cried out. He didn't think it would be this good but fucking hell it was even better. She had a hot little mouth.

This isn't so bad thought Emma as she came to terms with the salty taste, it could have been worse. She began to stroke his cock from the base to the head as she fed more of his cock inside her mouth.

Warming to her task she bobbed her head up and down his shaft which continued to grow. She alternated this with every now and again licking him and sucking his ball sac. She was no blow-job expert but she had watched porn so knew what was expected of her.

It didn't take long. Harlan could feel his balls boiling and began to thrust into her mouth. Emma gagged but gamely carried on.

With a massive thrust of his hips, he exploded, catching her by surprise. She struggled to swallow as pulse after pulse of his cum flooded her mouth.

Harlan threw back his head in triumph. "Yeah baby," he yelled triumphantly, "now THAT'S what I'm talking about!"

Emma looked up at him, his cum dribbling out the side of her mouth as she licked her full pouty lips.

"That'll do for a start," Harlan said, as he gazed down on her, "I'll take that as your first payment."

"What!" Emma gasped, "you want more!"

"Fucking right I want more," responded Harlan, "you didn't think it would be a one time thing did you? If you did you really ARE naive!"

Emma looked horrified. "Besides, I haven't fucked you yet," he grinned.

* * * * * *

The following day Emma visited the jail. Not that Tom was actually in jail. It was more a holding cell way to the rear of the Sheriff's Department building.

As she walked in she saw the look of despair Tom gave her. She almost cried.

"Hi sweetheart," Tom said managing a weak smile, "how you holding up?"

"I'm fine, how about you?" she replied. Tom reached his hands through the bars and held onto her tight.

"I'm okay." He paused as he didn't know what else to say.

"You know this is crap, don't you?" he blurted out, "they can't do this, we live in a civilized society with laws and rules and regulations. They can't just arbitrarily decide their own interpretation of the law. Can they?" He looked at Emma hopefully.

"Well I guess they can," Emma replied. "I'm not too sure what our options are right now." Her stomach turned over as she uttered those words, the memory of last night was still etched vividly in her mind. She shuddered inwardly.

"Is there a library in this god forsaken shithole of a town?" Tom asked. He was getting more irritated by the minute at the unfairness of his situation.

"I don't know. I guess I could find out," Emma replied.

"Well if there is could you go down there and see if you can find anything in their local statute books to see if they can do this. Can you do that? Can you do that for me please?" The look of pain in Tom's eyes was almost to much to bear.

Emma held back her tears. "Okay, I'll go do it now. I love you Tom."

"I love you too Emma," he called back as she left.

A quick enquiry gave Emma the location of the town library. Even though she was upset, it was with steely resolve she strode purposefully up the steps and entered the building. It took her a while but she eventually managed to access a copy of the town bye laws.

And then she wished she hadn't. After three hours of reading and finding nothing that could prove useful she came to the realization that she had no idea how to get Tom out of jail. Her head was pounding as she walked dejectedly back to her motel room.

When she arrived she saw that the door to her room was open. She looked around. It was too late for house keeping to be there. She licked her lips nervously as she edged to the open doorway and peered around to look inside her room.

Inside Sheriff Harlan Stone was rummaging through the drawer at the bottom of the wardrobe.

Emma stepped inside. "Just what the hell do you think you're doing?" she asked indignantly, her hands on her hips.

Harlan turned, a huge grin in his face. In his hands he was holding items that looked like her lingerie.

"Well hello missy," he smiled cheerfully. "Just doing a room search, you know for any evidence just in case you might be planning to break your husband out of jail."

"What," Emma was incredulous. "Jail break, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Mrs Lynn, as a duly elected officer of the law we try to prevent crime here in Deerfield County as well as solve it." He was enjoying himself enormously.

"So why are you going through my lingerie, may I ask?" Emma was still indignant. "What has that got to do with crime?"

Harlan held up a black lace bra and thong. It was extremely skimpy and was one of Emma's favorites. It made her feel very sexy and she'd never failed to have sex with Tom after wearing it.

"Well these here things, they could be construed as being aids to a crime," Harlan replied.

Emma looked at Harlan quizzically. "How so?" she snapped back.

"Well here in Deerfield County, woman don't go around dressed in stuff like this, it's considered immoral," Harlan smiled. "So you see it could be regarded as being against the law. On the other hand you could say it's a crime that you're not wearing them, seeing as you've definitely got the body to carry it off." He leered at her.

Emma swallowed nervously. All of a sudden she didn't like the direction this conversation was heading.

"Let's see what else we got here then," Harlan dropped his handful of her lingerie onto the bed and sorted through them piece by piece.

"Well this is nice." He held up a white lace bra, clearly very low cut. "Oh and these must be the matching panties." He held up another minuscule thong which was no more than a triangular piece of transparent lace fabric.

"And what have we here ..." He paused as he unfolded what he thought was a baby doll nightie. "Oh my ... oh my ... you city folks, you sure do like to be naughty," he scoffed as he held up a French maids outfit.

Emma's stomach turned over as she gazed at the outfit dangling from Harlan's fingers. It was a joke outfit she had bought on a mischievous whim. Tom hadn't even seen it. She'd been holding it back to surprise him on his birthday, which was tomorrow.

It was short, incredibly short. It would barely cover her ass cheeks. It had layers of lace under the skirt to make it flare out. It was also ridiculously low cut and was very tight fitting.

"It's ... it was just for a laugh ... I ... I ..." she stammered, her voice barely above a whisper, "it's a surprise for Tom ... it's his birthday tomorrow."

"Well isn't that a shame for poor old Tom that he's not going to see you in it ... is he?" Harlan grinned maliciously.

Emma let out a big sigh, which was more of a groan. "No I guess not," she said softly.

"Let's see what else you got here," Harlan continued. He sorted through the last remaining items of Emma's lingerie. She stood watching him, a defeated look etched on her face.

"Oh, I like this." Harlan held up a bra, thong and garter belt. They were black and sheer. He didn't know that they were Emma's favourite set.

"Now these are really nice," he said. "I think we'll keep them for a special occasion. Now let's see what you can wear with them." He turned back to her wardrobe and rifled through the hangers.

He took a dress out, casting an expert eye over it. With a shake of his head he discarded it by throwing it on the bed and continued his search.

"Yes, this one, this one will do fine." He pulled out a small black dress. Emma looked at it as Harlan held it out.