Stuck in the Mid West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Harlan stood up and taking Emma's arm positioned her with her hands on the hood of the car. He bent her over so her ass was sticking up in the air.

Her perky breasts hung below her body and Harlan alternated between them, massaging and fondling them, feeling her nipples grow even harder and more erect. At the same time he was stroking his cock as he attempted to get hard.

Emma knew when he was ready as he brought his cock head to her pussy and slid it up and down.

She gave a large grunt when he penetrated her. She thought that by now her pussy would have been used to his girth but that was clearly not the case.

Harlan pounded her from behind, sliding his full length in and out. Emma was grunting with every thrust. She cried out in surprise when she felt his finger enter her ass but was soon pushing back against it as he continued to fuck her.

She felt her orgasm building and it ripped through her when Harlan pushed his finger deep inside her anal passage well past his second knuckle.

As the orgasm subsided and she came round she suddenly felt something new. There was a large object being pushed into her ass.

She turned to look at Harlan.

"What the fuck ... ooohhh," she screamed as she realized it was Harlan's cock, the head of which had just breached her ass hole.

"No ... no ... you can't ... I've never ..." She cried out. The pain was so intense she couldn't continue.

"Relax, you might find you like it," was Harlan's reply as he pushed a bit more of his meat inside her.

He paused when he bottomed out and then he fucked her. He was relentless. If this was to be the last time with Emma he wanted it to be memorable for him and her, if she was so inclined to remember her trip to Deerfield County.

* * *

It was after midnight and Emma lay on her motel bed exhausted. Harlan had just dropped her off. After fucking her in the ass they'd had sex another three times. She couldn't believe where he got his stamina from or for that matter his seemingly everlasting hard on.

Too tired to undress she pulled the cover over herself and was asleep in less than a minute.

* * *

The following morning after a very long, hot shower and a large breakfast at the diner, Emma made her way, with some trepidation, down to the Sheriff's office.

The deputy was behind the reception desk and showed her into Harlan's office.

"Morning Sweetheart," Harlan grinned, "how are you feeling today?"

"Extremely sore, thank you," Emma replied.

Harlan smirked and shook his head. "Well you are something, I'll give you that. I bet your husband doesn't know you fuck like a jack rabbit, now does he?"

Emma grimaced at the analogy. "I'd be grateful if you could keep comments like that to yourself," she requested, more in hope than expectation.

"Sure, why not," Harlan replied still grinning. He was enjoying watching Emma squirm.

"So are you going to release Tom today or not?" Emma asked.

"Yes, we're going to release him. I've cleared it with the Judge and he says as long as you pay the fine of $400 you can go immediately."

"Okay, who do I pay the fine to?" Emma asked as she reached into her purse for her checkbook.

Harlan stopped her. "No, no sweetheart. Cash, we only take cash."

"Why does that not surprise me," Emma shot Harlan a withering look. "I'll go and get you your money. I expect Tom will be waiting for me when I get back?"

"Sure thing sweetheart," Harlan replied as he stood up from his chair.

"And please stop calling me sweetheart, I don't like it," Emma called as she walked out of his office.

"Okay darlin," Harlan called out, "will do."

On her return Tom was waiting for her. She rushed into his open arms and they kissed and embraced. She was mildly shocked at herself when she found herself comparing Tom's kiss to Harlan's, especially when she found him to be sadly lacking.

Oh well she thought, it's nothing I can't teach him.

As they left Harlan pressed an envelope into Emma's hand.

"You best read this when you're on your own," he whispered.

Emma stuffed it into her purse.

* * *

Tom and Emma curtailed their trip exploring middle America and returned home. They found a last minute holiday in the Caribbean and had a wonderful time soaking up the sun and generally relaxing. Life was good.

* * *

Three months later and Emma was preparing for a business trip. In her line of work she wasn't often out of town let alone for three whole days.

Tom had been surprised when she'd told him that she had to go away for a few days. However it wasn't unusual enough for him to doubt her.

"Okay darling, I'll see you in three days, I'll call you when I get there. I love you." Emma drove off to the airport, she didn't want Tom to take her.

Her flight arrived on time and she didn't have to wait long for the car hire people to process their paperwork. Within half an hour she was on the road.

Two hours later she pulled off the main highway and drove down an arrow straight, undulating road.

She flashed past a sign that read, Welcome to Deerfield County, please drive safely.

As she pulled slowly into town she saw the school bus was still parked in the same place with it's red lights flashing. She pulled around it before she stopped, got out of the car and waited.

The whoop, whoop of the siren announced the arrival of Sheriff Harlan Stone.

He lowered his window. "Well hello darlin, glad you could make it," he said, grinning broadly. He was loving this.

Emma struck a pose. She was clearly extremely irritated. "It's not like I had a choice now; is it?" she hissed.

Harlan grin became even bigger. "No I guess not. So how long did it take you before you read my note?"

"You mean your summons?" Emma's eyes flashed. "I read it about a month after we got back from the Caribbean. I'd forgotten all about it."

"So, you were cutting it a bit fine then?" Harlan remarked as he leaned out of his window.

"It took a while to come up with a plausible reason for me to get away," Emma replied. She was still visibly shaken. "You didn't leave me much time."

"Well I figured three months was a reasonable amount of time to get you to return before unveiling you to the world out there on the internet. You truly are very photogenic in spite of your foul mouth. You certainly scream a lot when you're getting fucked." Harlan continued to grin.

"Huh," she snorted in reply. She ran her eyes over him. Something was different about him.

"You lost weight Sheriff?" she asked.

Harlan smiled. "Well yes I have, thank you for noticing. Doc Reilly said my cholesterol was too high and I had to cut back on the sweet stuff. I do miss the donuts though," he added wistfully.

"Mind you on the up side it's given me more energy, so how about we get you to the motel for a welcome to Deerfield fuck and then we can make plans for the rest of your stay. Perhaps you could wear your french maid outfit for me again? Huh ... what do you say?"