Stuck in the Mid West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon Emma was thrashing about on the sofa unable to sit still. She was tremendously aroused and was almost ready to scream for Harlan to fuck her. Any slight reservation she may have had about cheating on her husband had long since been blown away by her lust.

Harlan was ready, his cock having regained its hardness. He lay back onto the sofa and pulled Emma on top of him. She straddled his legs and lowered herself down to meet his cock. Grabbing hold of it she guided it inside her, grimacing from the pain she felt at his initial entry.

She settled and paused before she began to slide up and down his shaft.

Harlan was in seventh heaven as he took Emma's superb breasts in his hands and fondled and caressed them.

As his desire built he became more urgent and grabbed hold of her ass and physically began to lift her up and down his shaft with increasing speed, taking her to the very limit of his shaft before slamming her back down again. Up and down, they moved as one, her firm breasts flopping up and down to match the movements of her body.

Emma was screaming now as Harlan's long, thick 9" cock filled her completely. She came to her second orgasm as Harlan carried on and her third swiftly followed.

Harlan felt like he could carry on all night. Emma had given him such a good blow job earlier that he was under no pressure now and could control his next ejaculation quite easily. The only thing that might stop him was his fitness levels. He was not a young man and he had fucked her hard last night. A second night wasn't something that happened often so this was pretty much new territory for him.

Emma was unstoppable. It truly was a porn film and she was the star. She felt dirty and horny and incredibly sexy all at the same time. She had never experienced fucking like this with anyone. She leaned backwards, throwing her head back as she flexed her hips up and down and from side to side feeling Harlan's cock filling her completely.

She came again to a mind numbing orgasm as this new position caused Harlan's thick cock to find her g-spot. She collapsed on top of his chest, her body convulsing as wave after wave of intense pleasure coursed through her. To her horror she realized she didn't want this to stop.

Harlan though was pretty close to exhaustion. He was beginning to think she was too much for him. She was fucking him senseless now. What a turn around! The judge was right. Redheads were wild!

He pulled his cock free, her pussy reluctant to release it. It gave off a sucking noise as it plopped out.

Emma looked down, disappointment etched on her face.

Harlan stood up, took her arms and laid her down on her back on the sofa. He spread her legs wide and crouching between her thighs brought his throbbing swollen cock back up to her pussy.

Emma looked into his eyes as he moved forward and carefully and slowly slid his cock back inside. She grimaced again as his thick bulbous head breached her pussy lips. Her mouth opened as she glared at him.

"Ooohhh." A big sigh escaped her lips as he pushed further inside, her pussy once more adapting to accommodate his cock.

He withdrew completely before slowly stuffing it back inside. Emma sucked in air through gritted teeth. Her arousal grew as Harlan continued to repeat this action, each time penetrating a little deeper.

His momentum increased each thrust eliciting a grunt of pain and pleasure from Emma. He finally fucked her hard for a while before she orgasmed again.

Bathed in sweat, Harlan was breathless as he withdrew his cock and took hold of her legs. Holding them together he pushed them back towards her face. Her ass came into view. He looked down and saw her ass hole. It was full of her juices. It sure looked appetizing.

He slid his cock inside her pussy and at the same time inserted a finger into her ass.

"Ooohhh ... what the fuck ..." Emma responded, groaning from Harlan's cock but distracted by the finger being shoved up her ass.

"What the fuck ... what the ..." Emma groaned again as she felt Harlan's fat finger explore deeper inside her ass. She thrust down, not knowing if it was to drive the finger out or force it higher inside.

As a different feeling of arousal hit her she grabbed hold of her breasts and fondled them. She had never done that before; ever. Her fingers pulled at her puffy swollen nipples. She had never felt them this hard before. They were so erect and hard it was almost painful.

"Oh fuuucckk," she screamed as she came again, the quadruple effect of the thick cock in her pussy, a fat finger fucking her ass, squeezing her breasts and pinching her swollen nipples, too much to take.

She writhed on the sofa as the orgasm ripped through her.

"Oh god ... oh my god ..." She was panting hard.

Harlan stiffened. Emma's emotions pushing him over the edge as he came too. It was his turn to collapse on top of her.

* * *

Emma stood under the shower back at her motel room. She was exhausted mentally as well as physically. It was true she had never been fucked like this before.

She replayed the night back in her mind even though she had only left Harlan's house half an hour ago. They had fucked again, Harlan taking her from behind this time before he finally let her leave.

As she recollected the eroticism of the occasion her fingers dropped down to her pussy and she rubbed them across her pussy lips. She slid one inside, gliding it in slowly before adding a second. She began a slow sensuous finger fuck as she replayed every second of every position she and Harlan had used. As her passion grew so her fingers began to work harder. She came again as her thumb found her super sensitive clit.

She shuddered as the water poured over her shoulders and as she came back down from her high she suddenly felt dirty and used. The guilt took over and she began to sob.

* * *

The following morning Emma was stood in front of her wardrobe. She had already put on her bra and thong and a tee shirt. She was now looking for a skirt. She pulled one out before realizing it was a pencil skirt that fit like a glove and clearly defined the flare of her hips. She put it back and pulled out another one.

"That'll do," she said out loud as she stepped into it and fastened the button. It was short and flared. She instinctively reached for her summer flats. "Oh shit," she exclaimed as she noticed that one of the buckles was hanging by a thread.

She tossed them back into the wardrobe and grabbed the next best thing. They just happened to be a 4" heel stiletto sandal. She sighed. " Oh well, I suppose you'll have to do," she said addressing the shoes.

Skipping breakfast she hurried off to the Sheriff's office. She hoped to see Tom and be gone by the time Harlan arrived.

Unfortunately for her it was the deputy's day off and Harlan was already at work and stood behind the reception desk.

The double fronted glass doors to the Sheriff's office gave him a perfect view as he saw her car pull into the car park. He watched as she got out and saw her slender legs unwind as she stood upright. He noted the stiletto heels.

His cock began to pulse as he watched her strut towards the office, her breasts jiggling under her tight tee shirt.

She opened the door and her heart sank. "Oh it's you," she blurted out.

"Morning Mrs Lynn ... darlin!" Harlan grinned broadly, "nice to see you again so soon."

Emma was determined to be businesslike. "I'm here to see my husband if that's okay with you?"

"Sure sweetie pie!" Harlan responded, still grinning. "Come this way."

He swung open the door to the room containing the holding cells. "Visitor to see you Lynn."

He moved to the side to let Emma through.

"Morning Tom. How are you?" Emma asked as she walked into the room, forcing herself past Harlan who was blocking the doorway. He also moved inside and stood up close behind her.

"Morning Emma, I'm okay, I guess. How are you holding up?" Tom was concerned. Even though she was still beautiful, today his wife looked tired and morose.

Emma's bottom lip trembled as she tried to keep her emotions under control. It was difficult, not least because Harlan had slid his hand up her skirt and was at that very moment fondling her ass cheeks.

Tom couldn't see this, which was just as well as Emma shifted her stance slightly, which unfortunately allowed Harlan to slip a finger up into the crack between her ass cheeks.

Tom finally realized that Harlan was still there.

"Can we have a bit of privacy sheriff?" he asked.

"Sure sure," replied Harlan as he backed away from Emma, much to her relief. "Just come and see me before you go Mrs Lynn, if you will."

Emma nodded nervously. "Okay," she squeaked in reply. She could feel the moisture between her legs already.

Harlan closed the door behind him. Tom looked at his wife. "So what's going on?" he asked.

Emma glanced at him. "Sorry, what do you mean?"

"I said what's going on. Are you any closer to finding out if they can legally hold me here?"

Emma sighed inwardly with relief. For a minute there she had totally misread Tom's question and thought he suspected what was happening.

"No. Not really," she replied. She could feel her face colouring up.

"I don't believe this," Tom stormed. "How can this be happening."

Emma was scared at his outburst, even if it was understandable.

Tom realized he had shocked his wife. He grabbed her hands through the bars. "I'm sorry," he said, "It's just ... I can't ... I need to get out of here. Is there anything you can do Emma?"

She looked at him quizzically. "What do you mean?"

"Well they must want something. I've had a lot of time to think this over and the more time I spend on it the more I realize that this interpretation of the traffic laws can't possibly be legitimate. This has to be some local scam. It's got to be. It doesn't make sense otherwise." Tom was in full flow.

He continued. "I'm surprised they haven't been onto you yet to tell you what it is they want. It strikes me as odd. Why keep me for two days without asking for money."

"Money?" Emma interrupted. "Supposing what you say is true and this is a scam, why would they want money?"

"Well it's got to be about money. What else have we got they could possibly want," Tom replied.

Emma shuddered and felt her face go very hot. 'If only you knew' she thought, 'if only you knew'.

They talked for another half an hour before Emma left. As she closed the door to the holding cells she turned and saw Harlan standing in the doorway to his office.

As she went to push past he grabbed her arm. "Not so quick missy," he said.

He spun her into his office closing the door behind him.

She stepped away from him as he advanced towards her. She came up against the wall and cringed as he pressed his body into hers. She could feel the buckle from his gun belt pressing into her. It hurt.

"You look lovely this morning," he breathed as he placed his hands onto her breasts.

"Mmmm," Emma moaned as he squeezed. "No ... no ..." her words were muffled as he then kissed her, her lips parting instantly to allow their tongues to meet. He kissed her hungrily as one hand slipped down and under her skirt.

"How clever of you to wear this flared skirt," he said as he rubbed his fingers against her pussy lips, "it makes it all so much easier."

Emma gasped as she heard the zipper on Harlan's trousers being pulled down. Moments later she could feel his already hard, thick cock up against her pussy as he stroked it up and down. She was wet. She couldn't believe it.

"We can't ... we can't do this ... Tom will hear us ... I don't want him to hear us ..." she was fighting back the tears.

"Well you'd better be quiet then," Harlan replied.

He pulled her thong to one side and pushed his hips forward. There was a momentary resistance before the head was accepted by her pussy. Then with a hard thrust he pushed the rest home.

Emma let out a long deep guttural moan. She wrapped her arms round Harlan's neck as he began to stroke in and out. She lifted a leg and wrapped it round his waist and as he pounded into her she kissed him. A deep passionate kiss that they held for a long time as Harlan worked his thick cock in and out of her ravaged pussy.

It didn't take long before she came. She buried her head into Harlan's shoulder to stifle her cries, her body shaking and trembling in the throes of passion.

As she came round she realized that Harlan must have come at the same time as she felt his cum sliding down her leg as he withdrew his rapidly shrinking cock.

"Very nice darlin, just what old Harlan needs first thing in the morning. Better than bacon and eggs any day," he grinned.

Emma composed herself. "Sheriff, we can't keep doing this. It has to stop sometime, you can't keep us here forever."

"Can't I?" he smiled.

"No and you know it," Emma was determined. "So when are you going to let Tom go?"

Harlan relented. He knew it was the beginning of the end. After all the Judge had told him as much the other morning.

"Well missy, it'll be soon. Meanwhile, how about I pick you up at seven and I'll treat you to some good old country cuisine."

"What, you want to take me out ... like on a date!" Emma was incredulous.

"Sure, why not," Harlan drawled, "we can be civilized about this you know."

"It's a bit late for that," Emma retorted.

"It's never too late," Harlan replied. "Pick you up at seven. And wear that little black number!"

* * *

Emma stood in front of her wardrobe; again. It was like groundhog day she thought as she rifled through her clothes. She had just finished clipping her black stockings to her garter belt.

When picking her underwear for tonight, for some reason she had instinctively reached for her favourite sheer black bra, thong and garters. She didn't know why but she felt compelled to wear them to please Harlan.

She found the little black dress and stepped into it. She struggled to pull it over her hips and whilst getting her arms through the straps was easy, it pulled rather tightly across her perky breasts and rather than flattening them, forced them to swell up and spill out over the top of the dress.

For any red blooded man it was a great sight. And Harlan was a red blooded man. He nearly came on the spot as she came out of her motel room and walked towards him.

"Lordy lordy, missy, you look great." He opened the car door and Emma slid inside. The hem of her dress rode high up her thighs giving Harlan a lot of leg to look at when he clambered into the drivers seat.

Emma was mildly surprised at how good the meal was. She had thought that Harlan would just take her to some steak and beer joint but he actually took her to one of the best restaurants in the county.

It had an enviable reputation and the food was excellent as was the wine, which Emma drank in copious amounts. She was determined to get some value out of Harlan, knowing full well what was coming later. It never crossed her mind she was now acting more like a girl from a high price escort agency.

As they sat nursing their last drinks in the restaurant, Emma finally asked the question.

"So when are you going to release Tom?"

Harlan looked at her.

"I know this is all bullshit," she said, "I finally worked it out, but I guess I always knew deep down that it was."

Harlan smiled.

"So, you're not going to deny it?" Emma paused. Harlan just gave the slightest of shrugs.

"Come on, let's go." Harlan stood and offered Emma his hand and pulled her to her feet.

They walked to his car and he opened the door for her.

"So, are you going to admit it?" she asked again.

Harlan closed the door behind her and got into the driver's seat. Starting the car, he selected drive and pulled slowly out of the car park.

Emma closed her eyes. The drumming of the tires on the road was hypnotic and her eyes felt so heavy. She opened them suddenly when the car jolted. Harlan had pulled off the main road and was now driving down a heavily rutted track.

"What's happening, where are we going?" she asked as she sat upright.

"You'll see," Harlan replied.

He pulled into what appeared to be a natural car park area. It was a flat piece of land with trees behind making it secluded from the main road.

Harlan stopped the car and killed the engine.

"There you go," he said spreading his hands out. "What do you make of that?"

"Wow," Emma gasped in awe, "That's so pretty."

From where they were parked the land dropped away into a valley. In the far distance were the indistinct shapes of hills. She could just make out a river running along the valley floor.

It was a bright starlight night with a full moon. It looked magical.

"Great view ain't it?" Harlan said, "I often come up here on nights like this just to sit and think or just to switch off from the day to day humdrum of life."

Emma shook her head. "Yes I can see why you would," she replied, "it's just perfect." She turned her head to look at Harlan.

"Pretty much like you then," he answered. He lent across to kiss her. Emma tilted her head to allow him to. It just felt like the right thing to do.

As they kissed, Harlan slid his hand up her leg, stroking her inner thigh.

Emma opened her legs without thinking. She was taken by the moment and it seemed natural.

Leaving her legs for the time being, Harlan moved his hand up onto Emma's breasts. He ran his fingers over the exposed flesh that had pushed up to the top of her dress. As they continued to kiss he lowered the zip at the back and pulled the straps down.

Her sheer black bra came into view. He could see her nipples were already erect as they pushed out through the fabric. They were large and puffy. He touched them in turn. Emma gave a little gasp at each touch.

He unhooked her bra and tossed it into the back seat. Leaning down he took her nipples into his mouth and sucked greedily on them in turn, at the same time cupping her breasts and squeezing.

"Oooohhhh," Emma let out a long moan as her breathing became ragged. She could feel she was already wet between her legs.

Harlan broke off the kiss and got out of the car. He walked around to Emma's side and opened her door.

"Come on, out you come." He stood back a pace as she swung her luscious legs out. Her dress had ridden so high he could see her black thong.

He took her by the hand and led her to the front of the car, turning her around he made her lean back up against the hood.

He stood in between her legs and hitched up the bottom of her dress until he had it over her hips. He bent down and buried his face into her mound. She was wet and it smelt divine.

He ran his hands up and down her legs as he licked the juices from her pussy. Emma's legs moved as he flicked his tongue inside her lips seeking out her clit. He sucked hard on her pussy flaps.

"Ooohhh ... ooohhh," Emma was moving her hips now as he continued his assault on her mound. When he brought his fingers into play it was all too much for Emma as she came to her orgasm, crying out in a low guttural moan.

Harlan wanted his turn. He leaned against the hood and pushed Emma down onto her knees. He made her unzip his trousers and she struggled to free his cock. He was already erect and hard.

As she took it into her mouth, Harlan moaned. This time her mouth felt so cool on his hot throbbing cock and she made slurping noises as she slid it in and out. At the same time one hand moved up and down his shaft, whilst the other massaged and squeezed his ball sac.

Harlan came. She didn't get much warning. She was attempting to deep throat him and at the same time squeezed his balls. It was clearly too much for Harlan to take. He exploded and deposited his cum into her mouth. She gamely tried to swallow most of it but some trickled out from the corner of her lips and dropped onto her dress.