Stuck in the Mid West

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one she had thrown into her suitcase as an afterthought. She hadn't worn it for at least a year or more and wasn't sure if it would still fit.

Emma had had enough. "Just what the hell do you want Sheriff?" she snapped.

"I thought that I made myself pretty clear last night missy," Harlan said with a bemused smile. "I just want to fuck you."

That stopped Emma dead in her tracks. There it was. Finally out in the open. No messing around. To free Tom all she had to do was let him fuck her. Not that she hadn't expected this.

"Typical," she snorted, "it's always about sex."

"Not always," Harlan grinned, "sometimes it's about the money.

"Anyway, duty calls, bad guys to catch and all that," Harlan smirked. "I'll see you here tonight darlin, at around eight o'clock. Oh and wear something sexy ... if you catch my drift. Here, these will do." He picked up the white low cut bra and thong and tossed them to her.

He turned and gave her one last grin as he walked out the door.

With tears filling her eyes Emma sank down onto the bed as she watched him leave.

* * *

Harlan eased himself into his police cruiser. That had gone far better than he could ever have imagined. It never ceased to amaze him how gullible people were, especially the women. They seemed to give their bodies up to him without much, if any resistance.

As he turned the key in the ignition and the engine roared to life, his thoughts went back to how this had all started.

The scam had come to Judge Jeffrey and himself one evening as they nursed their drinks in one of the local bars. Deerfield was a quiet town, nothing much happened and they were bored. He couldn't quite recall who muted the idea first, not that it mattered now but it was simplicity itself.

The scam was to park a school bus on the main road and leave it's lights flashing. Out-of-towners like Tom and Emma would obey the signal until the absurdity of the situation would make them pull around the bus. It was then that Harlan would pounce.

And there were always just enough out-of-towners passing through to make it worthwhile. The museum of old Americana up the road proving to be a sufficient enough draw.

He and Judge Jeffrey had an agreement that they would take turns to fleece their victims. Judge Jeffrey was old and had no interest in sex any longer. His main motivation was money. If it had been his turn, Tom and Emma would only have had to pay a large fine and they would have been on their way.

Unfortunately for Tom and Emma it was Harlan's turn. He only wanted sex. Obviously if there was no woman in the car or if she was ugly or he didn't fancy it then he would take the money too. Harlan did have standards after all. But he'd really hit the jackpot with Emma.

Normally it was a one hit fuck and then he let them go with a warning. But Emma was different. Not only was she drop dead gorgeous she also had a body to die for. He badly wanted to fuck her, but definitely more than once. He was hoping for multiple times. And Tom's outburst in court had given him a surprising amount of ample opportunities.

* * *

It was almost eight o'clock and Emma was nearly ready for Harlan to turn up. She had decided to make the best of a horrible situation by assuming this was an older man she had the hots for. Someone like her old school teacher Mr North. Even though Harlan was extremely fat compared to her old teacher she felt it was the only way she could get through the night.

She was wearing the low cut white bra with the matching thong and was now searching through the wardrobe. She finally found what she was looking for.

She slipped on the short skirt. It showed a lot of leg. She found a blouse that matched it too although she didn't know why she was bothering to match up her outfit. She assumed she wouldn't be wearing them for long.

She pulled on the blouse and fumbled as she fastened the buttons with trembling fingers. She'd had a drink or two to calm her nerves, or was it three, she couldn't remember.

She turned her attention to finishing her make up. She didn't want to overdo it, so satisfied herself with a touch of mascara and lipstick. Slipping on her 4" heel shoes she surveyed the finished article.

Not bad she thought as she turned from side to side. What the hell am I thinking! She shook her head. I'm acting like I'm looking forward to this.

There was a sudden sharp knock on her door. With a heavy heart she opened it. She looked Harlan up and down. He was wearing denim jeans, a plaid shirt and cowboy boots.

"I see you've come dressed for the part," she said caustically. At least his jeans looked new she thought.

Harlan ignored her. He was too busy looking at Emma. 'Wow' he thought, as his eyes roamed over her body.

He stepped inside the door and closed it firmly behind him.

"What?" Emma was a little bit shocked but then saw the look on his face. The lust in his eyes was clear to see. Her stomach turned over as he continued to stare at her with a burning intensity.

She backed away. "I don't want this," Emma said firmly, hoping that she sounded convincing.

"Yeah ... I know," Harlan leered, "but I think we already covered that.

"Come here," he commanded.

Emma obediently complied to his order. She suddenly felt strange. A warm fuzzy feeling seemed to envelope her body and it felt kind of nice. She could feel the hairs on her arms stand up as the walls of the room seemed to close in and the atmosphere inside became electric. She realized her breathing was somewhat ragged and she gasped loudly when Harlan touched her. She couldn't believe it. Was she aroused by this?

Her lips parted and Harlan took her into his arms, one hand taking hold of her head as he kissed her. A deep meaningful kiss, filled with passion. The sort of kiss you only see in the movies. She bent slightly backwards as his intensity grew and she lifted one leg at the knee. It was almost surreal. Pure Hollywood. She coiled an arm around his neck as he pulled her closer.

Harlan broke the kiss and stood back. Emma seemed to be locked into the pose as if she still wanted to be kissing.

She overbalanced and Harlan felt a jolt in his pants as he saw her breasts undulate under her blouse at the sudden movement. As Emma steadied herself, Harlan reached out and took her divine breasts into his hands.

She shuddered at Harlan's first touch before moaning as he caressed and then squeezed her lovely round globes.

"Very good missy," Harlan said quietly as she responded to his touch. He could feel her large swollen puffy nipples were already hard and erect.

He unbuttoned her blouse. Emma looked on with interest as her blouse was opened. He looked down. The white low cut bra did little to hide her magnificent breasts. Harlan saw that her swollen nipples were just showing above the top of the bra cup.

Her breath was coming in short gasps, her body trembling, her hips moving. He moved his hands into her cleavage savoring the feel and smoothness of her flesh.

Taking hold of her arm, Harlan steered her over to the chair in the corner of the room. He moved it out into the open and made her grasp hold of the back. He bent her over, spreading her legs wide and lifted her skirt up over her hips.

He unfastened his jeans and lowered his zip. Emma looked over her shoulder as Harlan struggled to free his rapidly expanding cock.

Pushing his jeans down to his ankles, Harlan took hold of his cock and brought it up to Emma's ass cheeks. He pulled her thong out of the way and fingered her slit for a few seconds. He wanted to make sure she was sufficiently lubricated, which to his surprise she was and so without further ceremony he pushed forward hard, driving the head of his cock into her pussy.

Emma screamed as her body resisted at first before Harlan pushed past her pussy lips. He paused to pull his shirt off. Satisfied he ploughed forward, plunging his long, fat cock straight in up to his balls.

"Oh my god ... uuunnnhhh," Emma grunted, her back arching and her body shuddering from the force of Harlan's entry.

Harlan was in no mood to consider how Emma might feel. All he wanted to do was fuck her as hard and as quickly as he could.

As he drove into her, Emma grunted loudly with each thrust of his hips. She lifted her head and stared straight ahead. She grimaced, the initial pain of entry had been intense but now it was starting to feel okay. Her lips parted as the pain went away to be replaced with a perverse pleasure. Her grunts turned to moans and groans. She didn't want to be having sex with this man but he sure could fuck, there was no doubting that. As sex went, so far it was up there with the best she'd ever had.

She began to thrust her hips back to meet him, her actions urging him on to go faster and faster, grunting loudly with every thrust from his large cock.

Harlan was enjoying himself immensely. He managed to grab hold of her swinging breasts and as he fondled them he caught hold of her puffy, swollen nipples and twisted hard. That set her off. She screamed as she came violently to her orgasm.

He continued, himself also now grunting from the exertion. Sweat was pouring off his face. He was not a fit man but he so wanted to fuck the living daylights out of this young woman.

Emma came again when Harlan squeezed her swollen nipples and shortly after again when he turned his attention to her throbbing clit.

Finally he stiffened. He had gone far longer with Emma than he could ever remember going with anyone else. He let out a long cry of satisfaction as he came to his deep and shuddering climax.

Emma felt his hot cum spurt in pulses inside her pussy. It seemed to go on forever, Harlan's body shaking from the intensity of his release before his cock finally shriveled and he was able to slip it from her ravaged pussy.

She collapsed over the chair breathing heavily. She could hear Harlan. He was wheezing badly as he tried to catch his breath. And then she felt his cum oozing from her pussy to slip down onto her thighs.

* * *

"So how long you going to keep her?" Judge Jeffrey said as he sat down across from Harlan in the coffee shop the following morning.

Harlan grinned. "Not too sure. Ideally I'd like to keep her around for a while. I don't think I'd ever get tired of fucking her. She's one hot lady."

Judge Jeffrey smiled. Once upon a time he would have agreed with Harlan. But age catches up with you and besides the law was upheld differently these days. The internet had seen to that, along with the blame culture.

"You know years ago I dated a hot redhead and every single thing they say about them is true. Wild and hot tempered, she was bat shit crazy! But it was a fun ride while it lasted," the judge said with a whimsical smile.

"So what happened?" Harlan asked. He knew so little about the judge's younger life.

"A massive crash and burn Harlan, that's what happened. It got real ugly for a while." The judge shook his head sadly. "Times have changed Harlan, we can't do as we like anymore. Well not for too long. I'm afraid you're going to have to cut her loose soon. You know our rule. Four days maximum."

"Yeah, I know," replied Harlan, "it was just wishful thinking, that's all."

The judge drained his cup and stood up to leave. "Enjoy the ride Sheriff while you can."

* * *

"Happy birthday Tom," Emma said as she walked into the holding cell area. "Not that it's much of a celebration."

"No it's not but thanks anyway sweetheart. So any news?" Tom asked expectantly as Emma sat down.

"Sorry, what do you mean?" Emma was taken aback.

"About when I might get out of here," Tom replied.

"There's been no change at all as far as I can determine," said a puzzled looking Emma, "Why, have you heard something different?"

"Well I was talking to the Sheriff last night and he said he was working with you towards getting me out of here," Tom said, "and he said he was meeting with you later to discuss matters in more detail. I just wondered how that had gone?"

Emma felt herself colour up. "Ohh ... yes ... well ... the Sheriff did come around and ... we sort of discussed what I could do to help get us out of this situation." Emma chose her words carefully.

"So?" Tom was impatient to hear more.

"Well, we discussed things and he said he would get back to me today with a possible solution."

Tom looked at her angrily, as if to say I'm expecting more information. She saw the look.

"That's it Tom, that's all there was last night. I don't know what you expect of me. I'm all alone out there and I'm scared." She started to cry.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Tom said quickly, realizing he'd gone too far, "please don't cry, I know you're dong everything you can. It's just so frustrating being in here and you're out there. We should be enjoying our honeymoon not going through this nightmare."

* * *

Later, as Emma left the holding cell area she bumped into Harlan as he entered the station.

"Well hello missy," Harlan drawled, "feeling alright are we?" He laughed.

Emma was shaking. "I'm fine thank you." She was still sore and tender from the pounding Harlan had given her pussy the previous night. "I've just been to see Tom, it's his birthday you know," she added as an afterthought. She didn't know why, it seemed unnecessary.

Harlan smiled. "Yes, about your husband. I think we need to discuss his problem in a bit more detail don't you?" He moved closer. "My place, outskirts of town seven o'clock tonight," he whispered. "You've cleaning to do, if you catch my drift, so come dressed appropriately."

Emma could hear his laughter ringing in her ears as she walked across the parking area to her car.

* * *

Emma found Harlan's place quite easily. His was the last house on the back road out of town and his police cruiser was parked in the driveway. His nearest neighbour was about half a mile away.

She reluctantly climbed out of her car and walked up the steps of his porch to stand at his front door. She rang the bell. She felt cheap and slutty but if this is what it would take to get Tom free then she was prepared to act the part.

The door opened. "Howdy Mrs Lynn, please come in," Harlan said with a smile as he opened the door wide.

Emma nervously stepped forward.

"What no kiss hello then," grinned Harlan. Emma leaned forward to allow him to plant a long lingering kiss on her pouty lips. She was breathless when he had finished. He sure knew how to kiss, of that there was no doubt.

Harlan closed the door and turned to face Emma. She had on an overcoat which did little to hide what was underneath.

He gazed up and down her body. Her legs were sheathed in sheer black stockings. She had gone out to buy them that afternoon as she had none packed. Her shoes were a 5" heel stiletto sandal. Harlan swallowed as he anticipated what was yet to be revealed.

He licked his lips. "Lose the coat," he instructed. Emma shrugged it off and threw it onto the nearest chair.

"Fuck me," breathed Harlan.

Emma was dressed in the French maids outfit. The one she had bought on a whim to surprise her husband on his birthday. His birthday which was today. Rightfully he should be enjoying the benefit of this not the sheriff.

"Turn around," Harlan said hoarsely, unable to breathe properly.

Emma turned slowly. Harlan took in the sight in front of him. The outfit flared out dramatically from her waist due to the multi layers of chiffon beneath but it barely covered her ass cheeks. Her fabulous slender but shapely legs were displayed in all their glory. Her stockings and garters were in full view. His cock pulsed and began to harden.

His gaze moved higher. Her top was tight and it had forced her magnificent breasts up so high they were nearly spilling out over the top. They jiggled invitingly with every breath and with every movement Emma made.

Harlan could scarcely breathe now, he was so overcome with lust and desire for this beauty. Swallowing hard he sat down on his sofa.

"So get to cleaning then," he finally managed to croak, "I want to see you clean and I want to see a performance. No holding back. No reservations. I want this to be like a porn film. You have watched porn I take it?"

Emma was shocked but nodded yes.

"Alright then, get to it." He swallowed hard again, a large lump seemed to be stuck in his throat as well as in his pants.

Emma pulled a feather duster out of her bag and went to work. It was so demeaning but if this was what it took to get Tom out of jail then so be it. She flicked the duster over the table and chairs making sure she was bent over to reveal her ass. Harlan watched intently. He could make out where her thong disappeared into the crack between her full round ass cheeks.

He unzipped his pants and pulled his cock free. He stroked it up and down coaxing it to hardness. It didn't take much persuading. Emma was providing all the stimulus he needed.

She flitted round the room grinding her body and moving her hips at every opportunity. She approached Harlan and flicked the duster over his body. Might as well get to it she thought. At least Harlan knows how to fuck. She bent down over him and ran her fingers through his hair, pushing her breasts into his face.

Harlan was loving this and when Emma pushed her breasts into his face he nearly came on the spot. God but this was so erotic. He was starring in his very own porn film.

Unknown to Emma he actually was. Harlan had decided to film everything that night. He would decide later whether to keep the DVD for his own benefit or whether to put it out onto the internet for public consumption.

Emma shook her breasts into his face blissfully unaware of the secret filming.

Harlan could wait no longer. He pulled her down on top of him and ran his hands up her legs. This was no time for finesse, he just wanted to get his hands on her mound and his fingers inside her pussy.

He jammed his hand between her thighs and pushed his fingers inside. She was already very wet. She groaned as he thrust a finger inside and she nearly came when he added a second. It didn't take too long though before she did have her first orgasm as his thumb found her swollen clit as he finger fucked her.

"Come on darlin, your turn," Harlan said as he lowered her head down to his cock. She took it in her hand and placed her full pouty lips over the head. She sucked and slurped as she ran her tongue over the head of his cock before she took it into her mouth and down her throat. Harlan was astounded. It was his turn to groan loudly as she sucked him dry. He had come so quickly. He couldn't believe it.

Emma looked up into Harlan's face. She seemed to have a look of triumph about her. Truth was she was pleased with herself. She actually had felt tremendously turned on from the moment Harlan had said make out like you're in a porn film even though she had tried hard to suppress the feeling. After all, it wasn't what a young wife should be thinking about.

Whilst his cock continued to shrivel, Harlan turned his attention to Emma's breasts. He took no time at all in freeing them from the top of her outfit. They hung over the top invitingly, her large nipples already swollen and puffy.

He leaned in and took one into his mouth and sucked on it whilst twirling the other one between his finger and thumb. Emma squirmed on the sofa as her arousal grew and grew.

"Ooohhh," she moaned as Harlan changed over and began nibbling gently on the other nipple.

"Uuunnnggghhh," she groaned as he suddenly bit down harder. She gasped at the shock and gasped again as she felt the flood of juices between her legs.

With her breasts getting full attention from his mouth and one hand, Harlan's other hand made it's way to her pussy.

As soon as Emma felt the hand on her thigh she parted her legs accommodatingly so Harlan could slide his hand in and cup her mound. He smiled as he felt how wet she was. He began to rub softly and slowly, building momentum as her body began to react.