All Comments on 'Stuck in the Middle with You'

by Jak0b

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
StraycatndcStraycatndc5 months ago

Definitely need a follow up on the fishing trip!

Turning502019Turning5020195 months ago

Prostrate is lying face down on the ground. Prostate is the fun button in the man’s ass. Otherwise good fun story. Hope there is a follow on

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer5 months ago

Hot story! Just think how much more of that Adam can have if he marries Emma. But until then, there's always that fishing trip with Mr. Taylor to look forward to and maybe Adam an Emma's tent washed away in the storm, so they'll have to spend the rest of the trip in her parent's tent. ;-)

SpiremanSpireman5 months ago

Can’t wait for the next instalment.

SMCSheffreySMCSheffrey5 months ago

Definitely need to see the fishing trip. Does Emma have a brother?

Jak0bJak0b5 months agoAuthor

Appreciate the feedback and the edit. Revision submitted.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale5 months ago

Surprise, submission, tension, deception, ...five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is some hot shit, love me some more secret breeding from the dad!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You are an amazing writer. I've never read a story that has this kind of slant to it before, and it is SO INCREDIBLY HOT. I love that the dad won't stop using him - stroking him, caressing him, filling him - even though his wife and daughter are right there and the risk level is incredibly high. It reminds me of the first time I had sexual contact with another guy - he was facing me and manipulating me, while his younger brother slept on the other side of him, while his parents (and mine) were sleeping in the two adjacent rooms.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Write more about Mr Taylor and his appetite

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow I love this! The gf not knowing he was getting bred by her father is so hot, can we have more please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous