Stuck on You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dampened, heavy suction took you long and far, nudging the tip along the walls of her neck. Your mouth dropped, desperate to stay in that beautiful spot in her slippery sleeve. You tried and tried, but let it go. Ropes blew out and instantly smeared along the clinched tunnel. Ana pulled up, but was shoved down with a strong grip. Hard thrusts clapped her cheek with large, aching balls.

You untangled out of her panties, swatting her ass twice, her legs kicking up against the window. Large globs of nut squirted into each other, the thick mass eventually hitting her esophagus and rolling down.

Ana's slobbery retreat came with a throaty, clogged gasp that sent your last explosion dribbling from her puffy bottom lip to the crown. She caught half with a slurp, attacking the head with her tongue and leaving it squeaky clean.

"Is there more in there?" she asked, smooching the head.

"You wanna find out?"

"How close are we to my place?"

You guided her back to it, plugging her mouth.

"Suck it until we get there. I need to turn around."

***

You squealed around the last corner to her driveway and gunned it up the hilly path to the gate. You clumsily put the code, Ana making it difficult by slathering your neck in lusty kisses. You wrestled up the back of her dress, pulling her tight. Fuck, the warmth drove you crazy. She laughed at the whole ordeal, tugging your hair and pressing your face into her silky cleavage. One hand on your bulbous, leaky spout, the strokes started at the traffic jam and lasted to the front door.

"Where we doing this?"

Ana pursed on your lips and snatched your hair.

"I can't wait--now, right now."

You popped the seat down, Ana gasping in surprise with a giggle. Clumsily, she climbed all over you and laid her back to your chest. The excitement and enthusiasm to have you up inside sent chills top to bottom. You could feel the heat once she moved her panties to the side. Both sandals found the dash.

"Don't wanna dirty up your car."

You went into the dress and squeezed handfuls of her soft boobs. "Too late."

Ana groaned and dropped her weight the moment you plunged deep. One. Two. Three. Each thrust a little more until her body was being lifted while being uncomfortably stuffed.

"Ay, cuidado, cuidado. ¡Ay, papi, tienes una polla grande!" She dropped her hair across your face, latched onto the "oh, shit" handle and wrapped around your head with tight knuckles. She sucked her teeth, moans slowly simmering through the inches until you bottomed out and forced an involuntary squeal. "Unnh--mierda. Esto es enorme."

The bump in her belly grabbed her attention, feeling it with her palm. You reached in, took her fingers and double teamed the wetness between the thighs. It was loud, the car creaking from the sway. Ana's ass was pounded, the sonic barrage from your hips being trapped with the windows up. Her head went limp, moaning incoherent Spanish and shuddering chaotically. You pushed her hand aside, working her over into a stupor that she couldn't stop from happening.

"Gonna cum!"

Ana shifted, her sparkling eyes finding yours. "¡Dentro de mí, dentro mío coño!--ay, fuck. ¡Inglés!" Her moans pushed you over. Her voice. Her fucking voice made you pulse, made you grow. Those sweet, smooth sounds took you to another place outside of time and space. "Inside, baby, please!"

You growled through grit teeth, accidental spit sprinkling her damp bangs. Every pump was your last but you held it; this couldn't end, yet. It couldn't end. All of that warmth smothering your aching head forced you to clinch between the thighs. You wrapped around her and blew your load all over her insides and she knew it, the smile going wide with lifted eyebrows in surprise.

"Cum, cum, cum!"

You shouted, eyes locked with glazed hazel, emptying your fat, saggy nuts. You released the death grip and slumped. She was there, kissing gently on your chin.

"Did you get it all?" she whispered. "Mierda. I haven't came like that in so fucking long..."

"I hope so," you said with a sigh. "Oh, shit."

"Me too, because I have a meeting to go to."

"I should let you go get cleaned up," you said, post nut clarity coming in strong.

She whined. "I don't wanna go."

"Next workout is in--two days?"

"Can it be tomorrow?" she said, sliding over to her seat. "I need more of that."

"I'm booked unless you want me over tomorrow night."

"Shit," she sighed. "Photo shoot." She leaned over and put a kiss across the head. "Save up for me."

Up to you, she bit her lip and put you in a slight trance. "That was worth the wait, but I'm going to want more--you know that, right?"

"You better go before we do it again." You playfully slapped her ass and she leaned in for a kiss.

"Is this alright?" she said with a long smooch.

"It's more than alright."

"You going to text me?"

"Really?"

Every next kiss was just as exquisite. You broke your rule of sleeping with a client, but just look at who it was; look at that smile; look at her trying to keep all that you gave her so that it didn't fall out all over the seats; look at the fun you were going to have with this woman.

"Ciao, amor."

She fell away and grabbed her purse, popping out of the car. She swirled around with a cute wave. You waved back, not wanting to leave.

To be continued...

12