Studed #2-- Pee Wee's Catskill Sex

Story Info
Pee Wee and his pals go to the Catskills for sex (1957)
3.1k words
4.18
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
erectus123
erectus123
473 Followers

The Catskills is a mild mountain range in New York State, also known as the Borscht Belt, providing entertainment for the Jewish residents of New York City, Philadelphia, and their suburbs. The Catskill hotels varied in size, but some were immense. The kitchens were kosher to please the Jewish audience who flocked there and required food that met the dietary laws. Young people's adherence to being kosher varied, but older people insisted on it, the one exception being Chinese restaurants which for some reason (vegetarian dishes) were often assumed to be kosher.

If you saw the film Dirty D------- you have some idea of what went on in these places between 1950 to 1975. Most of the big hotels went out of business in the 80s as more sophisticated competitive nonethnic venues opened up. Las Vegas and the Caribbean, easily accessible by plane, changed everything. Miami, once a Jewish retirement town, became a Cuban 'State' and the old kosher hotels became Cuban hotels where shellfish were served daily.

Jewish women (in myth) are said to be 'hotties.' Having bedded many I must say some are hot and some are not. People are people and churches have steeples. Older Jewish ladies are thought to be sexually conservative, but the younger ladies who vacationed in the Catskills were often married women who stayed the summer. Their hubbies, working in the city, arrived Friday night and left Sunday. When hubby was away, the horny gals would play, such is the way of the world!

These young women became known for their willingness to fraternize with unmarried visitors during the week. Fraternize means 'fucking' strangers' although most females preferred circumcised penises. As a result, some of us adorned with a skirt of foreskin, pulled it back and tried to pass as 'yids,' if only to get a entry into these ladies' hairy pussies. Shaved snatch was yet to arrive, but like Mana from heaven, all things arrive for those who wait---patiently.

This story is PEE WEE'S CATSKILL SEX ADVENTURE--(see Part One-- Studed - Fucking Girlfriend's Mom Pt. 01 was published earlier this month.) Stewed refers to the 1953 Studebaker clunker that Pee Wee drove.

Once the guys had finished fucking Dolly and I got a super thick-lipped blowie, we left the Peg Leg Bate's bar in Fetch's shiny 1957 Pontiac Chiefton. The question was, where to next?

Larry suggested the G-Hotel. "A lot of hot horny babes hang out there."

Without any delay, Fetch stepped hard on the 'kick-down' and we peeled out in a shower of dust and dirt, off the driveway of Peg Leg's Bar and drove onto the smooth asphalt state highway. I felt relieved after Dolly's great blowjob and didn't care about having any more sex that day. I felt no pressing need at that moment. As an eighteen-year-old without a frequent sex partner, if I didn't encounter an empty pussy before going to bed, I relieved myself by masturbating every night. With this modus operandi, my dick and balls were as relaxed as a bullfrog on a lily pad.

It was an easy ride to the G-Hotel. The rural highway was clean, and two lanes made for an adequate passage. We passed several villages and finally arrived. The Hotel, situated in Liberty Village, was unbelievably huge. I couldn't imagine how this mammoth construction was erected in the middle of nowhere. Of course, if you knew your way around, like Larry did, it wasn't nowhere, but to me, the whole thing was an enigma.

"Hold on to your dicks," said Fletch, "we are at the hot spot." Fletch pulled over to the curb at the main entrance. We left the car with the valet. Fletch gave him a buck and told him we were checking the place out.

"The hotel was built by a family, starting in 1919. Their daughter expanded the hotel to over 35 buildings. The eating area consisted of an enormous dining room big enough to feed 1300 guests in one sitting. A nightclub called the 'Terrace' was equally large and very popular. The hotel even had its an airstrip and post office. A golf course rounded out the entertainment. Like the dinosaurs, the hotel had grown too big to exist. With the daughters' death, decline set in. The hotel became the victim of changing styles and preferences. Young people were unimpressed.

Here we were in 1957, and the place was the epitome of chic. Seeing it in its heyday, we believed it would last forever--but few things do.

The guys and I ate breakfast in one of the small dining rooms. Larry, always the joker, pondered whether the bacon was from a cow or a pig.

"All foods were kosher," the waitress assured him-- "it was cow bacon."

Continuing our tour of the facility, we stumbled upon the Turkish bath steam room. Fletch no lightweight, made himself at home, renting a locker, stripping off his clothes. With a large towel over his shoulder, Fletch, naked with his privates visible to anyone, walked right into the fog. Larry and I stood outside the steam room, but we could see through the foggy glass partition.

Fletch seated himself between two eager Bulgarian companions. What followed was a surprising display of affection and camaraderie. The mysterious air of the Turkish bath seemed to invite the unexpected. The warm steam wafted through the air, providing a small degree of privacy and permitting unexpected possibilities in the Turkish bath.

The two neighbors seemed happy with Fletch's arrival. Before long they were playing with his hockey stick and massaging his puck. His two new friends seemed happy to watch Fletcher's cock grow under their tutelage. Finally, the two Bulgarians pulled towels over their heads in an attempt at privacy and proceeded to blow our buddy, who seemed to be enjoying it immensely. When Fletch finally shot his load into the mouth of one guy, the two men started passing the white goo back and forth from one's mouth to the other by kissing each other.

I found the display rather disgusting, but Larry explained that it was the Bulgarian tradition. Although I tried to understand the tradition, I felt uneasy witnessing such an intimate act. Nonetheless, I respected their cultural differences. Fletch finally came out of the steam room, and looked at us and laughed,

"Best blow job I ever had. I'm thinking of moving to Bulgaria. The people seem to be very friendly and appreciate a good-sized cock."

He then turned to me,

"Sorry, Pee Wee, I don't think it's for you. Your dick is too fucking small. Hahaha!"

That was my guy Fletch, his humor and sarcasm were always mixed.

"You should go in the steam room," said Fletch, "They love Americans."

"No, I don't think so. It's not for me, my dick is too small. "

"Oh yeah, I forgot," said Fletch.

"So where do we go from here?"

When Fletch spotted a wooden beach chair on the way to the dance club and he sat down, but Larry and I continued on.

Larry offered his advice. "There is a dark dance studio for horny housewives over in building three. It's in the basement, but some pretty wild things go on there, even in the afternoon. They have booths if you want to hide out only a few doors away.

We walked a short distance to this 'dance basement' where they played top-forties music. From outside we could hear Pat's 'Love Letters' By the time we got down the rickety stairs, Jerry Lee's 'Great Balls' was on the turntable, more to my style than Booney, who was the eternal good boy. The room had the smell one would expect from a small dance club. I hooked up dancing with a young married woman who told me,

"My hubby is in New York working. I'm so horny for cock I could blow the doorman."

"No need for that You can blow me?

"Are you circumcised?"

"You're going to find out," I said, we were both laughing. I wasn't cut, but I figured if I pulled my foreskin back she probably wouldn't know the difference.

Evelyn wasn't the prettiest flower in the garden. She had a long nose and a mild acne condition, but two nice tits she called 'the bruisers.'

"Do you have a gal for my buddy," I asked Evelyn. "He likes them loose and fast."

"Oh yeah," Evelyn responded, "Let me find Irene, she's here somewhere, wait for me."

I motioned Larry to stand next to me and told him the deal.

"She better be better looking than the one you got, or I'm out of this stink hole."

Evelyn showed up just after his depreciating remark with a pretty dark-haired girl in tow. The new girl was pretty, with dark curly hair, a model's face, She was about 5'2," and her sweater was filled out adequately. She introduced her to us,

"Guys, this is Irene."

Evelyn added quietly so only we two could hear, "She's on the rag, but she'll be happy to blow either one of you.

"You girls got a room somewhere, I could use some fresh

air," said Larry, always planning.

"Sure, said Irene, she was already fondling Larry's package that turned into a hard-on.

We climbed up the stairs, and Irene and Evelyn led us across the street to their hotel room on the 3rd floor. The girls must have been doing laundry because the bathroom was filled with hanging bras and panties.

Evelyn turned on the radio after pulling down the shades.

"A little Buddy Holley," she said turning up the volume up, 'That'll be the day.'

"Call me Eve or Ev."

"Is this where you guys hangout, like the garden of Eden, Ev?"

This living room must have been their workout room while their hubbies were away. It was a short walk to the tiny bedroom. Eve offered us cigarettes and a pint of 'Old Fashioned Whiskey,' with a few glasses. Pretty soon the room smelled of smoke and booze, just like a bar.

"Come over here," I want to show you something," I said to Eve.

"If it's your cock I'm in for a penny."

"How about for a pound?"

"Sure, pound me."

Eve took me by the hand and walked me into the small bedroom.

"Here, whip it out," said the young married, standing in front of me.

"Turn off the light."

"You're bashful."

"No, the bright light hurts my eyes."

"Ok, here we go, ta ta," I unfurled my banner holding back the foreskin. I reached between her chubby legs and saw she was wearing pink bloomers. I grasped them with both hands and pulled them down to her ankles and she stepped out. I picked the bloomers off the floor and placed them on my head as if they were a hat.

"You want my bra too?" said Eve.

"Not till we fuck, then it's customary to hang it from the front view mirror in the car."

"You wish."

"You mean we are not going to fuck."

"Sure we are. I didn't bring you up here to blow you, that Irene's thing. What I'm saying is you are not leaving here with my bra. I only have two good bras, so I can't do without them. My left breast is bigger than the right but fitted in the bra it looks ok."

"Let me see," I was already working on unhooking it and succeeded. As her tits tumbled out of the bra I had to admit she was right. The left was much larger.

In the meantime, I'd taken off my pants which dropped on the floor next to her skirt. I pushed my dick in the direction of her head.

"Here give me a suck to get me hard."

"No, nuthin doing, you gotta lick my cunt first."

"Ok, ladies first."

I bent forward and got my head between her legs. The first smell of intimacy was the odor of her thigh-high nylon hose. I was glad they were thigh-high leaving her private area bare and ready for my tongue. Her cunt was already damp. She pulled my head into position. The first taste was fine, a taste of some waxy perfume, but this dame's pussy was as wet as a swamp beaver. I got to work with my tongue and fingers. She was so hot she climaxed immediately.

As she lay back on the bed I came up for air and substituted my tent pole for my tongue. My dick rose for the occasion and slithered inside her like a snake, right below her fuzzy wuzzy.

"God, your cunt feels good!

"Thanks, Pee Wee."

I began pumping her snatch rapidly.

"Are you sure you are circumcised, I mean Jewish?"

"Why this was a question at this late hour, I don't understand."

"It's, --a little different."

"Yeah, sure I am. Don't it feel good?"

"Your dick feels a little strange. All the boys here have been clipped, but you feel wider in some way."

"Don't worry Honey just enjoy it." Please be quiet, I am just about ready to spray your nest."

"Are you wearing a rubber?"

"Nope, I don't like em'"

"Please don't cum in me, my husband will have a fit."

I was beyond the point of pulling out. My cum load was in the chamber and any movement would trigger it.

"If your baby looks like the bearded guy on your bureau hon, I'm doing you a favor."

Not being able to hold it in, I cannon blasted her cunt with my artillery.

"Oh God, what are you doing?"

I was holding tight to her ass flaps, and she had no way to get away. When my dick had the last word, I released her, and she ran into the bathroom to try to wash my jizz out.

"Good luck Eve," I shouted into her, "I think the deed is done. Spermies love a water bath."

She came out of the shower dripping water from her snatch, while her bush was still covered with white goo.

"You're not a very nice boy, are you? You didn't even suck my tits."

I was sitting on the bed. "Come here, I pulled her against me. Oh, damn--you are all wet."

"Don't worry, the water here is free."

She looked down, "Your dick is treff. You're not a kosher. You ain't a Jew."

"Ok, but I sure fucked you good, didn't I?

I couldn't talk anymore as I was busy sucking on her tits.

"What are you, Italian?"

"Who the fuck knows, my Mom didn't discriminate. I might be a n----."

"Let's hope not, you don't look black."

By this time, my dick was wedged between her thighs and sending me a message that it wanted to fuck her again. I pulled her wet ass down onto the bed and slipped into her wet cunt.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"I'm vacuuming all the sperms out of your snatch, the ones you missed."

"Can you do that?

"Sure, just lay quiet and don't move. I kept thrusting like a locomotive until a good while later I shot my second load.

"Hey, are you cumming in me again?

"No no," I lied, "These spermies will neutralize the others. After the fifth heavy cum spurt I pulled out.

"Wanna lick my dick clean? The cum is all protein and hormones, better than a one-a-day vitamin."

"That's ok. My hubby is coming up on the 7:30 pm train so I gotta soak in the tub to get your cum bunnies out before he gets here, He'll be horney, and I'll have to let him fuck me, and I'm already sore from your big schlong."

"It's not that big."

"Bigger than Herman's."

I got dressed, kissed both her tits, and promised to come see her again.

I passed Larry who was lying in bed with Irene. She was bent over his midsection sucking his cock.

"What's the matter, no fucky-fucky," I said.

"She's on the rag," said Larry, "But she's doing a nice job topside."

At that moment Larry gulped. His ass rose up pushing his cock deep in the throat of housewife Irena's mouth.

She caught the cum nicely, I think most shot down her throat because Larry was in so deep.

She gurgled a bit.

"Don't spit it out. Swallow!" I said, pinching her two lips together. She gulped, swallowed Larry's load, and then graciously said, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Honey. You are some awesome cock sucker."

"Yeah," said Larry, "She's been sucking my weenie for over twenty-five minutes."

"Do you want me to do you?" said Irene.

"No need, I just fucked Eve twice, my ball sack is empty, but thanks for the offer, next trip my dick is yours."

"No problemo," said Irene.

"Hey, what about me," said Larry.

"No worries, I'll do you both."

"Good girl," said Larry, smacking Irene on the ass.:

I waited for Larry to get dressed, and we walked out into the late afternoon sunshine feeling great. Fletch was seated in the driver's seat of the car, leaning back and there was a blond girl pumping his dick.

"If a cop sees her jacking you off you're both going to end up in the clink. Wasn't the two Bulgarian blowers enough? "

"Are those words, 'Bulgarian Blowers,' is that a homophone or homonime?" said Fletch acting as an English major.

"Not exactly," said Larry, "More like getting blown by two homos."

"Whatever,' said Fetch, 'I'd do it all again."

"So what why the fuck is she jerking you off now," said Larry.

"Oh yeah, those guys were great, but when a man feels the urge for a follow-up, what's he gonna do?" Then Fletch made one of his cross-eyed funny faces.

Larry and I got into the sedan, the vinyl seats were hot from the sun.

"I gotta drop Dottie off down the road," said Fletch.

"Drive with two hands,' said Larry.

"I can't," said Larry, "My other hand is stuck in Dottie's cunt.

A half block away Fletch's cum shot hit the dashboard. After that Dottie let go of his cock and lifted up her hips to extricate herself from his busy third finger.

We all waved goodbye and I handed Fletch a Kleenex.

"Thanks, buddy. Jeez, my fuck finger and palm are all very wet."

With Fletch's both hands on the steering wheel, we roared out of the fabled resort.

THE END

Dear Readers,

If you were amused by the story, please favor it and give it a 5, if not my apologies. Your comments are always welcome.

Erectus123

erectus123
erectus123
473 Followers