Student Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

"That's fine," I say. "We understand."

Celeste lets go of Claire's hand and touches the fabric of the sheet on the bed. I consider making a joke that we've cleaned the sheets, but decide that it isn't the right atmosphere in the room for that. She looks around the room again as if she can't believe she's actually here. Claire steps away to the door but doesn't leave just yet. It still isn't clear what is going to happen if anything. Celeste could change her mind at any time and of course they'd respect that. They weren't trying to push her.

"Celeste," I say and her name sounds strange in my mouth. "This is for you. This is your fantasy. I want to make it exactly what you want. If you change your mind at any time, I'll stop. I won't do anything you don't want. So, what do you want?"

She stares at me and I'm sure she's running through all her fantasies in her head trying to decide what should happen next. Finally, she says, "I don't know."

"I'll just make a quick suggestion before I go," Claire says. "Why don't you start off slow? Just kiss him and see what happens."

"Wait," Celeste says as Claire starts to leave the room. "I've always thought it would be really hot to know I was being watched, but I think I'll be self-conscious with you in here."

"What if she closes the door most of the way and watches through the crack?" I ask.

Celeste nods her head. "I like that."

"I'll like it too," Claire says and leaves the room. She closes the door most of the way but leaves it cracked several inches.

"Do you want me to..." I start to say but suddenly Celeste's mouth is on mine.

She presses her lips hard against mine, and I can sense her months of desire boiling inside of her. Despite her look, she seems to have a good handle on what she wants now. Her fantasy is being played out, and since she's seen it played out in so many ways so many times in her head, she's taking the path she wants with no more holding back. Now that she's started, I sense no hesitation. I'm still sitting on the edge of the bed, and she sits in my lap straddling me without breaking off the kiss. She wraps her hands around my body and holds me tight as her hungry tongue explores her semester-long hidden desire.

She releases her hug and breaks of the kiss. She hurriedly pulls her shirt over her head revealing her small round tits pushed up by a light blue bra. She reaches behind her back and unclasps the bra letting it fall to the ground behind her. My breath is whisked away as I recognize the shape of her breasts as the same from the picture I had masturbated to. Apparently she lived up to her name even if she didn't look like it on the outside. Before she can move to start kissing me again, I lean my face in and kiss her tits gently. I hear her sigh loudly as I gently begin to suck on her puffy nipples. I grab them with my teeth and gently pull them causing her back to arch in pleasure.

She runs her hands through my hair and says, "Mr. K, I can't believe we're doing this. We're actually doing this. It feels so good."

I respond by sucking harder on her nipples and she moans. She begins to rock her hips back and forth, grinding her crotch against mine. I pull away from her chest and quickly take off my own shirt. In a flash, her hands are on my chest running her fingers through my slight chest hair and stroking my abs. She leans back to drink in the complete view and then leans forward into me. She continues to push against me until we both fall backwards onto the bed. She rolls off me and onto her back where she starts to take off her jeans. She has a little trouble pulling the skinny jeans down, so I stand up help pull them off her. She apparently thought she'd go through it because under her jeans was a set of see through lacy pink panties. I can see tufts of pubic hair poking through the thing fabric.

"You're a beautiful woman," I tell her as I admire her body. I'm not sure how she feels about dirty talk and I don't want to do anything to ruin her fantasy.

"I want to see your cock," she tells me.

I decide to tease her a little, so I slowly unbuckle my belt and pull it through my belt loops. I toss it to the side. Then I unbutton my shorts and unzip my fly. I pull the fly open but don't take off my shorts yet. I let her gaze at my hard cock in my boxer briefs. I'm wearing one of my athletic pairs that are more like a spandex material so they cling to my bulging packing and shine in the light. I then let my shorts fall to my ankles before stepping out of them. She continues to watch intently as I strip for her. I pull the hem down slowly showing more and more of the area above my cock. I'm completely shaven and her eyes widen at the sight. Then I pull my underwear down and my hard cock comes free. It stands erect in the air saluting her body in front of me.

"It's even thicker than it looks in your videos," she says and motions for me to come to her.

As I step to her, she grabs my hand and pulls me on top of her on the bed. My cock throbs as it rubs against her pussy through her panties, and I can feel how turned on she is. She kisses me hungrily again. We grind against each other like this as we make out for several minutes. Her hands rub and squeeze my ass as I stroke her hair. Then I ask her what she wants me to do.

"Can you," she says and then hesitates. "Would you, I mean. What I want is..." She trails off again.

I roll off her and give her time to collect her thoughts. She adjusts her glasses and then reaches out and gently caresses my cock causing my body to shudder. She smiles at my reaction.

"When I was sitting in class," she says. "I'd sit there in the front row and stare at your cock every time you walked close. There were so many times I just wanted to reach out and touch you just like now. I must have spent half the semester with wet panties in class."

She grips my cock harder and begins to stroke it faster. Her face is light up with pleasure as she watches her own hand squeezing and playing with my cock. Then she moves closer and gently licks the tip. My cock jerks upwards in reaction. She giggles softly and then grabs my cock again and guides it into her mouth. She slowly swirls her tongue around my cock first one direction and then the other. Then she begins to slowly slide her lips down my shaft. She sucks my cock slowly and sensually for several minutes. Sometimes she strokes me as she does. Other times she gently massages my balls.

"I could do that forever," she says when she finally releases my cock from her mouth.

"I think I'd let you," I reply.

"When I was in your office for conferences," she says beginning to tell me another fantasy. "You'd be telling me what to do to fix my essay but I wouldn't really be listening. I'd imagine you picking me up and setting me on your desk. You'd pull my pants down and put my legs over your shoulders as you ate me out. The last time I was so turned on I took a picture in the bathroom and posted it."

"I think that was the first picture I saw when I logged in," I say.

She nods and starts to open her mouth to say something, but she closes it when I sit up and get out of bed. I stand in front of her again but this time I pull down her panties revealing her full naked body. She has a thick brown bush that I reach down and run my hands through. She shivers with excitement as I touch her. Then I pull her towards me so that her legs are dangling over the bed. I kneel down and breathe her in. She moans as my breath touches her skin. I gently part her lips and begin to slowly run my tongue up and down them. She moans louder as I work my way inwards until I'm flicking her clit with my tongue. She's extremely wet and I taste her tangy pussy.

She squeezes her thighs together as she no longer has to imagine what it would be like to have my tongue on her pussy. She moans louder and louder as I lap her up. I shake my head back and forth as I tongue her. She has the wettest pussy I've ever seen. When I pull away for a moment, I notice her pussy is creamy with excitement and she's literally dripping onto the bed sheet. I swirl my finger around in her wetness and lick it off before I dive back in more aggressively than before. Again I feel her hands in my hair and her thighs squeezing me. She gets closer and closer to coming as I work her pussy with my mouth.

"Oh, Mr. K," she moans. "Mr. K. Shit. I've wanted this so long. Shit. It feels so good. You're going to make me..."

She never finishes her sentence as she squeals loudly and then goes silently. Her body bucks and heaves as she comes hard with my tongue in her pussy. She clutches at my hair as she rocks back and forth riding every wave to the crest of her orgasm. I continue to lap at her pussy and only slow down when she begins to breath loudly again and moan. I reduce my speed until finally I stop. I pull away from her and stand up. She has her head to the side and the sheets are all pulled around from where she had shaken during her pleasurable ride.

"Please put your cock in me," she begs me, looking up at me with her brown eyes watering.

It seems like all options are on the table, but I still want to make sure she gets what she wants, so I ask her, "Do you want me fuck you hard or make love to you?"

"Fuck me, Mr. K," she says and sits up. "I want you to fuck me however you want. Use my body. I want you to take advantage of me."

I lift her legs off the floor from where she was sitting on the edge of the bed. She lies back down and spreads her legs wide in the air for me exposing her pussy to me once again. Without any hesitation, I push my cock deep into her pussy and she moans loudly. I push all the way in and hold myself there allowing her to feel completely filled. Then I pull my cock all the way out before pushing back in again. I do this over and over again getting faster each time and she moans louder each time. Finally, there are no pauses, and I'm fucking her hard. Her small tits jiggle as she shudders with each thrust. I watch as my hard cock disappears in and out of her pussy.

After a few more minutes, I slow down and pull out. I grab her hand and pull her to her feet. Her eyes are clouded with bliss, and she doesn't question my intentions. I pull her along behind me as I walk to the door. I open it quickly revealing Claire is still out there, but she's stripped completely naked and is rubbing her clit with a vibrator. She looks up at me from where she was kneeling to watch through the crack. I grab her hand and pull her to her feet as well. I tow them both out into the living area downstairs. I guide Claire to the chaise lounge. She immediately sits down and leans back. I kiss her deeply before walking toward the computer desk once again. I pull the chair out and bend Celeste over it. I position her so that she is looking right at Claire as she plays with herself watching us. Celeste spreads her legs wide as I penetrate her from behind.

"Your pussy is so tight and wet," I tell her as I start to fuck her again slowly.

"Your thick cock feels so good," she replies and looks over her shoulder at me.

I grab her hair and pull her head back so that she is forced to look forward at Claire.

"I want you to watch her get off to watching me fuck you," I tell Celeste. "She wanted me to fuck a student almost as badly as you wanted to fuck me."

She moans but doesn't protest. I start pounding her harder.

"You look so good bent over getting fucked like this," I tell her and then groan loudly as the pressure builds within me. "When Claire and I first found your little group online, we got so turned on that we came down here and I fucked her on the desk right behind us. I imagined she was one of my students and she was in my office begging for my cock. Then after you came to my office, you know what I did. I came home and I found a picture of you that you'd posted. I stroked my cock for you and came for you without you ever knowing it."

Celeste's moans join with Claire's as she reaches between her legs and begins to rub her clit while I fuck her harder and faster. I look up at Claire and see her hips bucking in the air as she starts to come hard with her vibrator on her clit. In moments, I feel Celeste's pussy squeezing my cock as she too becomes enraptured in the throes of ecstasy. My wife watching me fuck a student has me coming in no time and my orgasm melds with theirs until all three of us our moaning and groaning, writhing and squirming. I pull her hair harder and clench her slight hip in my hand as I shoot load after load into her pussy with each thrust. I feel my body contract and release at least five times as I continue to come in her.

Time seems to stand still as we work to regain our breath and composure. Claire is laying on the lounge with one leg dangling over the side. I've released Celeste's hair and her head hangs down as she pants. My cock is still buried balls deep in her pussy, and I pull out as my legs shake. She quickly turns around and sits in the chair, her chest rising and falling rapidly. Her hair is in front of her eyes covering her glasses. I take a step back and lean against the desk behind me.

"Thank you," Celeste says and she lifts her head, brushing the hair out of her eyes. "That was perfect, Mr. K."

"I think you can call me Jake now," I tell her and smile.

Claire sits up on the lounge and looks at both of us before saying, "Maybe next time you'll be ready to make a video."

"I think I'd like to," Celeste says. She raises her arms above her head in a catlike stretch as she is no longer uncomfortable with us, no longer a stranger, no longer a student, and no longer a woman with just a fantasy.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers
12