Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 02

Story Info
A dozen students have a really sexy holiday, continued.
12.7k words
4.72
5.9k
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 Chris's Story.

Well, if I had died and gone to heaven by this stage of the holiday, I would have died a happy man. But things kept getting better.

By this stage of the holiday I was a little shell-shocked. We had seen virginity taken, or at least given, and had our wildest dreams fulfilled. Well, almost all of them.

That evening over dinner someone suggested a little role playing and we sat down separately in our groups of six with a few drinks to come up with some suggestions.

We met up an hour or so later and Sarah, tonight self-elected spokesman for the girls said, 'OK. We know the role playing we have in mind what about you guys.'

Simon says 'sure we're ready. Ladies first.'

'We are a panel of film Directors interviewing leading men for a variety of roles.' she said. 'You will each be allocated a role and someone to play it too. Those of you not involved in that scene can watch but not take part.'

We assented readily.

'Right,' said Simon our team-leader this evening, 'This should be quite easy. We are a panel of lingerie buyers. We want a fashion show. You will be the models. You can supply your own garments.'

That sounded innocuous enough and the girls readily agreed.

'We will plan the roles in sequence.' said Sarah. ''It doesn't matter too much the order you play your parts. Just give us the sequence of the actors, then go and have a few beers while we finish the details. With the aide of the dice we quickly gave them a performance order and trooped off to the pool with a case of beers.

There was a delay of about fifteen minutes while the girls selected their subject matters and decided which guy would fit the bill for each part. We could hear that there were protracted arguments but eventually the list was complete.

'Right' said Sarah, 'We are organised Now we just have to draw lots for which girls play each scene.' This was duly done and Sarah called Jon as the first to go.

They had been influenced in this role by the size of his cock as the subject was a 'porno' movie.

They stood Jon in front of their panel. 'Here is the scene,' said Sarah. 'You are auditioning for a Porno movie.' His cock started to tighten visibly in his shorts. 'I will be the director and cameraman, Frankie will co-star. Adlib the lines. Now go out of the door and come in when we call.'

Seconds later he got the call from Sarah and came into the room just wearing his boxers.

'Oh Jon. Good evening. You are here to be assessed for your suitability in our new film. Why do you think you can be good in it?'

'I love sex,' he said.

'Not good enough. So do a million out there.'

'I have great stamina.'

'So do a lot of people. Anything else?'

Jon began to see where they were coming from. 'I have a big cock.'

'Would you mind showing us please?'

Jon looked around, smiled and lowered his boxers to the ground in one movement. He massaged his tumescent dick but was stopped before he could get it fully hard.

'Frankie, could you give him a hand. No need to touch him though at this stage, just in case he does not have this famous stamina.'

Frankie walked to the centre, turned her back on Jon spread her legs and touched her toes. Her skirt shot up over her bum as she ran a finger down her crack over her panties.

Jon's cock hardened in seconds.

'Thank you Jon. Frankie, perhaps you could undress and join Jon on the sofa over there.'

Frankie realised at this stage that she was not going to be a bit part actress. She had a starring role and Jon was waving his huge cock at her.

All the girls suddenly realised that Sarah had taken the lead in all the discussions about what the boys would have to do and then said she was happy to be the girl's organiser for the evening. They thought she was just going to direct the boys. She had said nothing about supporting roles for the girls.

She gulped and slowly removed all her clothes while Jon sat on the sofa grinning and playing with his dick.

Sarah stood up and made a square of her thumbs and index fingers to look through, as she imagined Film Directors do.

'Frankie, sit on the edge of the sofa and lean back. Come on now spread those legs. This is a porno movie. Jon get down here between them and start licking her out.'

There was nothing subtle about this scene.

Jon got to work and Frankie squirmed with pleasure.

'Right swing those legs wide with one over his shoulder. I am zooming in for a close --up. Get some fingers up her. She will need some lubrication in a minute. Right, that will do for now. Move up and lie on the sofa Jon. Frankie, start sucking that dick for all you are worth. Here I come for the close up, wink at the camera. Right here I am coming round behind you spread your legs a little more. Close up time.' She laughed. 'Wink for the camera.'

Sarah allowed this to continue for a few moments before saying, 'OK. Frankie, on your back on the sofa. Legs in the air. This is a close up as you ease your way in Jon.'

She alternated looking at close ups between Jon's dick squeezing in and Frankie's face saying volumes in a few gasps and squeals.

'Now I don't want you coming Jon. Are you close yet?'

'Yes,' he squealed.

'Right. Pull out and come over her face. The money shot. Frankie, fake an orgasm.'

Frankie did loudly and Jon spunked on command all over her face and hair, wild gobs of creamy cum streaking her rouged cheeks and lip-sticked mouth. Some hung in ribbons from those lips.

'Very good,' said Sarah. 'You've got the job. Good faking Frankie.'

'I wish it was,' said Frankie. 'I might have been capable of going for longer. That was fantastic.'

'Jon you can go back to your seat. Frankie back to your seat on the panel, and for goodness sake wipe your face. Next.'

Simon stood looking apprehensive.

'You,' said Sarah 'are an artist. You have decided to seduce your model, Hannah. Here is a pretend canvas, prop it against this chair over here. Hannah, pose against that wall. You can make this easy or hard for him. The choice is yours. The result will be the same. I will try to help you along if you struggle.'

Simon minced artistically towards Hannah.

'Darling,' he breathed, 'Please lean against the wall with one arm raised. Not quite like that lean further back.'

He rushed from the room and came back with a bed sheet.

'Darling, wrap this around your upper body, let the bottom drag behind you. I'm sorry we do need to have this t-shirt off. These ancient Romans wore little FCUK. That's better. Umm. Just lower this bra strap. Look it will be so much easier if you take it off.'

He murmured, sweet nothings into her ear as he undid her bra strap and helped her off with it. He stepped back to gain perspective.

'Perhaps you could lower those folds just a little. You have the most magnificent breast, let me see the swelling above the sheet.'

He stepped away and pretended to paint for a moment. 'No, this is not quite right. I am trying to imagine you surrounded by flying cherubs. Lean against the wall a bit more. Raise both arms. Oh yes, they are magnificent aren't they. Just leave that nipple poking over the sheet.'

Back to his easel he strode before considering the pose of his subject.

'Darling, I am so sorry but I cannot get in the mood to paint with those black trousers covering your delightful legs. The inspiration is not there.

Allow me to help. There now I have undone the waistband they will just slip off over your feet. Hold that sheet up, your breast is showing a little too much. No, you were right, now that your panties are showing we will need to use a little more sheet to cover them. There that's better.'

He retired again. 'Mmm'

'I need to do something about that right nipple.' He pinched it and it became swollen and hard. 'Much better.'

Hannah opened her mouth to speak, but in the end merely licked her lips and stayed motionless against the wall.

'I think a biblical scene would look good,' he mused. 'I can still use these cherubs but maybe the sheet should come coiled slightly over one shoulder, disappearing between your legs.'

He anchored one end of the sheet firmly behind her back, rolled it loosely over her right breast and down between her thighs, and in passing took the opportunity to keep the left nipple erect.

'Yes,Yes. It is coming together. I can see it all. Unfortunately, I can also see those ghastly pink knickers. Have you no feelings for art? Are you trying to blind my senses by this blizzard of colour and bad taste?'

As he stepped forward to help Hannah slipped them off and said 'I am so sorry. You are right I must take this seriously. Your talent means so much to me.'

'I think you are joking with me,' exclaimed Simon. 'You are mocking me. Turn towards the wall in order that I do not need to face such ignorance.'

Hannah turned a little shamefacedly exposing her bottom to our eyes.

Simon leant forward and put a quick slap onto both cheeks.

'Turn back again if you can take me seriously. I cannot paint that glorious bottom while it is so red.'

She did pressing her bottom against the cold wall. The sheet meanwhile was hanging straight down over one shoulder and breast, hardly covering her pubic hairs.

'I love that pose. Entwine your hands above your head, look up and close your eyes. Cross your right ankle over your left and we can dispense with this old sheet.'

He stepped forward and placed a lingering kiss on her lips as she shook with emotion. He lifted the sheet away and tossed it onto the floor.

Stepping back towards his easel he watched the shivering girl trying to hold still.

'I see such suffering,' he said. 'Such pain. Such sadness.'

Again he moved forward tweaked both her nipples and received in return a faint mewing noise.

'Close your eyes. Face towards the heavens.' He silently removed all his clothes.

'Keep your eyes like that, you are the epitome of beauty and suffering. Move your right leg back and wider, imagine the pain of torture, sacrificing yourself for the cause.'

He knelt in front of her and pushed her legs apart, before kissing her lower lips. His tongue reached out for her tunnel and she pushed her hips into his face. He stood, lifted her in his arms and deposited her on the sofa. He buried his cock inside her before you could say Leonardo da Vinci.

It took them moments to climax and they lay there panting to a round of applause.

'Wow, if you ever want to paint me just say the word,' said Lucy. 'I will water down your colours for you.'

'Very good,' said Sarah, back in her role as Ringmaster of the event. Now stop mauling each other and sit down quietly for the next one.

'Chris.'

I stood up full of nerves. The first two guys had been so good that I was worried about following them.

'Chris. You are going to be the dominant in a little game with Cindy here. She will do everything you ask of her. Humiliate her. Embarrass her. Make her squirm and finish by using her body as your willing tool.'

'Hang on,' said Cindy. 'I did not agree to all that.'

'I don't remember anyone else having to agree the acts beforehand,' said Sarah not unreasonably. 'I'll tell you what, if you are scared we will give you a code word to use if you want to stop. Red.'

'Chris, you may use the other people here as props or witnesses but they must not touch her. Stop immediately if she says red. You may proceed.'

I was a little flummoxed as I was going to get my hands on, and my cock into, Cindy, Pete's girlfriend. Pete was sitting there watching. Cindy had always been on a bit of a pedestal for me. She was gorgeous.

'Err, I just want to check that Pete and Cindy are alright with this. You know boy- friend, girl-friend sort of thing.'

'I have separated both of the couples, after all Luther fucked Yas yesterday. If either of you have any problems Pete you had better say now and sort it out with Cindy.'

Pete nodded. 'It's okay with me. Cindy?'

'I guess. I mean sure. I am less worried about fucking Chris here than I am about the dominant, sub bit.'

'But you know you like a bit of that,' said Pete. 'And I guess that Sarah knew too.'

I was certainly surprised and I think all of us girls were. Well, except Sarah who just grinned.

'I had an inkling from a couple of things you have said in the past Cindy. Okay then, here goes. Sit on the sofa Cindy, and take off everything except your panties and t-shirt,' I said and left the room.

I picked up a few props, returned a few moments later and said 'Cindy. Stand up when I enter the room. You need to learn your place round here. You are nothing but my slave, do you hear?'

Cindy's lip curled, 'Yes Master.'

I sat on the sofa in her place.

'Go and get two beers' I said and waited while she returned with them. I sipped one and told her to drink the other quickly or I would make her stand on her head and pour it up her cunt. The use of such language obviously affected her and my demeanour brooked no refusal. She quickly finished the beer while I sipped at mine.

'Stand between me and the rest of the guys, lower your panties to your knees and kiss my feet,' I said, knowing that this would give a great view to the guys sitting against the wall. I could not resist the view myself and said 'Go over to the guys and kiss them, on your hands and knees.' The exaggerated movement of her bottom started to open her lips so that you could see the pinkness appearing between her black outer labia.

'Come back here slave, over my knee, you need your bottom slapping.'

She gave me a look which should have turned me to stone but which I blithely ignored and made room for her to wriggle over my knees. Her bottom was sticking up in the air. I rummaged under her t-shirt and played with her nipples, pinching and squeezing.

I ran my hand over her bottom, between her legs and removed her flimsy, lacy set of panties, which I could feel were still damp from either the previous dramas or possibly this one. They smelled of musk.

I contemplated stuffing them in her mouth to stop her saying 'red' and eventually decided it was a good idea.

She protested so I gave her the first of a dozen slaps on her bottom. Boy, did that feel good.

Six times more in rapid succession I slapped her quivering buttocks. Three on each cheek. I took the panties from her mouth.

'I think I want to hear you squeal.'

Sarah it was, I think, who said 'Remember the red word Cindy.'

I squeezed her left nipple as my right hand slapped her another half dozen times. She accepted this without a murmur apart from a succession of increasingly voluble squeals. I also noticed that she was getting very wet between the legs. She was really beginning to enjoy this.

I pushed her onto the floor.

'Enough. Stand up, face me and take off your t-shirt.'

She did and I noticed her right hand briefly rubbing her pussy.

'Play with your nipples and lick your lips.'

I reached into my pocket and pulled out a couple of washing line pegs I had picked up earlier.

'Lean towards me,' I said and held up the pegs for her inspection.

She shivered but leant forward as instructed.

I removed her fingers from her nipples and replaced them with the pegs, but continued to hold most of the pressure myself.

I looked her in the eyes and saw that any signs of challenge had disappeared. There was a vacant, submissive look about her that said I could do what I liked.

She screamed as I released the pegs and let the pressure take over.

There was a mighty combined shout 'red' from the girls against the wall, but Cindy shook her head.

'Quiet slave or things will get worse.'

I stood and walked over to the wall. 'Do me a handstand, and lean your legs onto the wall.' Up she went. 'Open your legs.' I saw my own version of heaven peeling back for me as I inserted a finger and sniffed. I peeled back the lips further and frightened her with the neck of the bottle I was sipping from.

She was still worried when I said 'Get down. Go get two more bottles and a bucket from the kitchen.' She returned and I made her drink another beer. I think she knew what I had in mind. She had gone very pale.

'I want you to walk around the room and show your clitoris to everyone.' She blushed and thought long and hard. You could see her mind working overtime, but eventually her submissive nature overcame her embarrassment. It surely could not get any worse?

She did as I had told her hardly stopping in front of each person. Some of the girls were good enough to look away. They did not all do so though. Yasmin was frankly fascinated. The boys however all leant forward to get a closer look and she slowed a little to enable them to see properly.

'Now get the bucket,' I said. 'You must be needing a pee by now.'

There was a chorus of groans from the girls. 'No. You can't make her do that.' 'Oh Chris. That's not fair.'

I smiled and said 'Nobody has to finish the dares. You can always chicken out.'

Cindy said 'I have never chickened out of anything,' and slowly sat on the bucket. The girls looked away a little embarrassed, Cindy looked at the floor and we waited and waited.

'I do want to go,' she said, 'but I can't.'

'Never mind,' I said. 'We can go back to it. Last thing, I want you to bring yourself off here on the floor in front of us. Show us how you do it. Improve our technique. Oh and you can take your pegs off now.'

Cindy looked almost relieved to be getting off the bucket. She sat down in the middle of the floor facing me, lay back and stretched out. She firmly crossed her ankles, put one hand on her right breast and slowly pulled off the peg. She screamed as the blood started rushing back and rubbed the nipple hard with the flat of her hand. She quickly brought up the other hand and removed the other peg to more sobs. She quickly dropped her hands to ruffle her pubic hairs. It was as quiet as a church on a Tuesday afternoon, nobody stirred. Cindy closed her eyes and energetically rubbed her crotch. Her legs started widening as she rapidly reached a point of no return. One pair of fingers played with her clitoris that she had so proudly showed us earlier, and still managed to press on her pubic bone. Two more fingers were deeply entrenched in her sopping pussy. They were making a squelching noise and her juices were running freely down her thighs.

I wondered whether I could order her to stop before she came.

I got down on my knees between hers. 'Time to stop,' I ordered. 'Move your hands.' She groaned as I lifted her hands away and groaned again as I replaced them with my cock. She spread her legs wide and I entered in one thrust, sufficiently worked up to come very quickly.

She still beat me to the orgasm, her body jumping and her hands scratching my back, as I took the weight on my arms and pumped into her. I also cried out as I came. I thought it would never end as I slowed and milked myself of the last few drops before rolling over on the carpet again.

'You Bastard,' said Frankie. 'We may never talk to you again.'

'You chose the topic,' I complained. 'Anyway, she looks all right now.' We watched her curled up with a smile on her face.

'Yeah, I'm fine,' she said. 'But you are a Bastard. That toilet bucket was too much. And as for those pegs.' A dreamy look came over her face.

'What were they like?' said Hannah.

'They hurt like hell,' came the response. 'But you've got to try it. I could not believe how much they turned me on.'

'Right,' said Sarah, 'No time to waste if I am going to get to my go. I am feeling pretty horny already. Who's next?'

Josh was next.

'Right,' said Sarah. 'Lucy and Josh come with me a minute. Josh, the idea is that you are a door-to-door salesman and Yasmin is the housewife at the door.'

They disappeared for a few minutes before Sarah and Lucy returned and sat back in their chairs.