Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now Yasmin. You are the young housewife left alone in the house all day. He will try to sell you his wares. You can make it as hard or easy as you like. Oh by the way he might try to seduce you,' she grinned.

There was a knock at the door and there was Josh.

'Good morning Young Lady, is your mother home.'

The old ones are always the best.

'I am the householder,' Yasmin replied frostily. 'What do you want.'

'I have a selection of goods for sale in this bag that I think you might like,' said the salesman in Josh.

'You had better come in then,' said Yasmin, 'but you cannot stay long because my husband is away on a business trip to Australia and the neighbours may talk.'

This was a great lead in so Josh relaxed and smiled.

'You had better come in. Sit on the sofa while I get you a drink.'

She handed him a beer took a large glass of chilled neat vodka herself and sat next to him on the sofa.

'How long has your husband been away,' Josh asked.

'About two weeks now, and one further one to come. I do get very lonely without him and a girl misses those extra, well, you know, cuddles and that sort of thing,' said lay-it-on-a-plate Yasmin.

'I am sure you do,' said Josh. 'It must be very stressful. Do you get stress pains here in the shoulders.' He moved her to face away from him while he massaged her shoulders.

'Oh, that's nice,' purred Yasmin snuggling up to his chest. He lay her face down on the sofa and proceeded to massage her shoulders and upper back.

'Funnily enough I have something here that will help.' He reached behind him and undid the bag and lifted out a large vibrator, which he set to low.

'This is our new stress-reducing vibrating shoulder massager. It can also be used to relieve many sorts of stress on other parts of the body,' he schmoozed. He moved it slowly over her shoulders and she snuggled some more. At this stage she probably thought it really was some form of massage equipment. She had not yet seen it.

He continued to massage her back, the vibrator sweeping in lower arcs down her back and onto her buttocks. Gradually he eased it down first one leg and then the other. He picked up her feet one by one and rubbed first the insole and then the base of the toes.

By now she was slowly writhing with enjoyment. He eased the monster back up her legs and, easing her skirt over her bottom, concentrated on the tops of her thighs and the base of her cheeks.

With his spare hand he unclipped her bra without demur.

'Keep your eyes closed and let me help you turn over,' he purred.

'Now, put your hands up over your head,' he murmured and brushed her left nipple with his hand.

'Ohhh,' was all we heard as her hands crept up above her head.

'Keep your eyes closed.'

He lifted her to sit upright and removed her t-shirt and bra in one easy move. He laid her back down again and concentrated first on her upper abdomen turning up the power to provide a deep massage effect.

He ran his fingers of one hand over first one breast and then the other.

Then you could see him beginning to concentrate on the nipples with his hand as he brought the vibrator up to massage the lower parts of both breasts. With his fingers he squeezed and nipped the nipples before eventually running the vibrator over them.

She still had her eyes closed and was possibly still unaware of the real use for Lucy's biggest vibrator.

Gradually, using one hand only, we could also see Josh losing his own clothes.

He now reached into the bag again and, producing a small fountain pen sized vibrator, began to rub this smaller one firmly along her pubic bone.

She groaned and her legs seemed to part themselves.

He lifted her skirt to her waist revealing her gauzy pale blue panties, already shiny with moisture. He undid her skirt and pulled both her skirt and panties off over her raised feet. Putting down the smaller instrument he lowered the power on the bigger one and concentrated on the area for which it was made. Her legs eased further apart and we could see she was very close to climaxing.

This was obviously not Josh's intention yet because yet again he turned her over, on to her face.

Picking up the smaller vibrator again he used it to massage her lips, slipping it quickly and inch or two in and out of her vagina. We could see him slowly ease the toy further up her crack and, having lubricated it inside her, played it on her crinkled anus. She noticeably widened her legs to allow him even more access.

Her cheeks had a life of their own as they twitched with every movement of the vibrator. Her legs spread again automatically and he eased the toy into her bum-hole. One inch, two and then eventually a full four inches were at last vibrating deep inside her. A bare inch was still sticking out.

Her breathing was noticeably harsher and he felt the time was right to turn her back over and seat her on the sofa, with her bottom resting on the front edge and her legs spread around him as he kneeled. For the first time I think she opened her eyes, and smiled at him.

'You are magnificent without that hair,' he breathed. You are so beautiful I could eat you up, but it is my job to sell you these vibrators.'

He reached behind him again to produce yet a third, with one long shaft and ears like a rabbit. He eased this into her pussy and turned it into its lowest setting. The ears tickled her clitoris and by now screams of delight were filling the room.

He picked up the big monster again and her eyes widened with horror.

There was however no protest from her as he eased out the rabbit, pushed her legs over her shoulders to open her up, and, taking the big boy, eased it through the moisture seeping from her crack and pushed it gently deep into her hole.

'What do I need to say,' Yasmin screamed. 'I'll buy them,' as she started to climax.

Josh quickly pulled out the monster and replaced it with his own rock-hard bunny, now that he had made his sale. She was already in mid-orgasm and hardly noticed the change until he started humping against her as he ejaculated. She threw her arms around him and kissed him deeply on the mouth before they both rolled over to catch their breath.

You could tell that she was almost sorry to lose the little throbbing toy deep within her back passage. Josh made her stand up close to us, legs apart and touch her toes. He then spent what must for her, have been an agonising few minutes as he pretended that he had pushed it too far in to remove it easily.

'You will have to help me,' he sounded worriedly. 'Pretend you are having a shit.'

You could see she was mortified, but still strained.

'Only joking,' he eventually said, grasping the now showing inch and a half and easing it backwards from her bum. We were able to watch as the sphincter muscle contracted again.

Unsurprisingly, Yasmin gave Josh a bit of a slapping for winding her up, before happily sitting on his knee to watch the next participants.

'The super salesman,' cried Sarah. 'Only one more to go before me.'

Pete was next and Sarah said seriously 'Lucy, Pete, the scenario we talked about is being attacked in your house by an escaped prisoner. Lucy, are you sure you want to do this? It must not get out of hand. Pete, no violence, if it starts getting out of hand we will stop it.'

'I'm fine with this' said Lucy, 'there is nothing that he can do to me that I will not enjoy. I will act the part screaming and protesting, but I give him carte blanche to go for it. As you say, anything except violence, but sex, fear, humiliation, bondage, I can live with all of them.'

'If you are sure then off you go, but like Cindy, we had better give you a panic button. The word red should do again. Okay?'

They both agreed and Pete asked Sarah to sit on the sofa with her back to the door and left the room. He returned a few minutes later with a stocking over his head obscuring his face and a kitchen knife in his hand. It wasn't a carver or even sharp, just an eating knife, but still looked menacing.

He crept quietly up behind Sara who, having heard the door open, was waiting with baited breath. He leaned over her holding the knife so that she could see it.

'What have we got here,' he said. 'Here I am minding my own business staying out of the way of the police and now I have a hostage to take. I can't have you alerting the police now, can I? I have been on the run for three days now'

'Please don't hurt me' cried Lucy. 'Take what you want. I will not call out.'

'I have to make sure of that' Pete said withdrawing a long piece of string from his pocket. 'Stand up and turn around. Put your hands behind your back.'

He tied her hands, fairly loosely but still tight enough to stop release and threw her back on the sofa. He made a point of pretending to look around the room.

'There is nothing here that I can sell.' He cried. 'You must have money give it to me.'

'I have nothing,' Lucy cried. The 'Do not touch me please,' that followed sounded too much like Brer Rabbit trying to get thrown into the briar patch to be true.

'Let me look at you,' he leered and pulled her upright on the sofa.

He pulled her roughly to her feet, pushed her against the wall, and massaged her bra-less breasts over her t-shirt. 'Not bad' he breathed and put his hands in the same places but under her shirt. 'Nice.'

He pulled the shirt over her head and left it dangling on her tied arms. He flicked the nipples, which were already erect, to a new tightness.

'Please no more, she cried.

'Please do not hurt me. I am a virgin,' was followed by hoots of derision from the watchers.

He unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor allowing us all to see her flimsy panties barely covering her hairless crack.

He sat and pulled her over his knee, his hands playing first with her cheeks and then insinuating his fingers into her slit. He smoothed both the front and the back of her knickers into her crack then gathered together the waist band of her panties with the front and back pieces, converting the lot into a large string. It slipped through her lower lips exposing her almost entirely. He tugged at it pulling it tight into her crack.

'Aarrgh,' was the noise that she made as he tugged again and started a sawing motion that must have been abrasive on her lips and clitoris.

'Enough fun,' he said. 'Down to business,' and pulled them down and off.

Just for fun he slapped her cheeks a few times, not really hard enough to hurt but enough to leave red blotches on her lily-white skin.

He pushed his fingers deep into her pussy, then pulled them out so that we could see the moisture coating them. She was lubricating freely and obviously very close to the edge of an orgasm.

He manhandled her to the back of the sofa and leant her over pushing her bottom into the air. In this position she was fully exposed from her pussy to her puckered brown bum hole.

'Ohplease,' she cried. 'Don't hurt me. Just screw me. I won't tell anyone.'

He pushed her further over the back of the sofa moved up close behind her and entered her in one smooth motion.

'Yes!' she could not help crying as he pushed and pushed further.

As she started to climax he withdrew and grasping his slippery cock in his hand he pressed against her tight rear hole.

As she screamed the other girls screamed 'Red.' Pete paused his cock merely a few millimetre inside her ass-hole.

'Dooo-it!' she screamed and he pushed until the head of his cock was buried, deep in her anus.

'Aaaah,' she screamed as he rammed home, impaling her to the hilt. He put his thumb in her pussy and rubbed her clitoris with his fingers. This succeeded in pushing her over the edge into a screaming orgasm. He also started to climax, the short strokes pushing her down into the back of the sofa, her arms still tied behind her back.

He slipped the string from her arms and lifted her back onto her feet, turning and kissing her fully and deeply on the mouth.

'What an actress,' he said quickly. Feeling a little guilty perhaps?

She looked at him for a very long time.

'I really enjoyed most of that,' she said. 'That really was my first time up the ass and although I have wanted to try it, I have never been brave enough. This time it seemed right somehow. Next time however, I think I want a little more warning and some jelly. I will be sore for days. I am still not sure why I didn't call red?'

'I know why,' shouted Luther. 'You were enjoying it too much. How come we never did that?'

We all laughed and I saw Lucy laugh as well, grab Pete's hand and say 'Come on, get me a drink.'

'Well, just me left,' said Sarah 'Am I horny now. Come here Luther and see what I have got for you. It's very simple. After that last one which was quite tense, I must admit I have saved something quite easy for myself. I am not sure that I would have enjoyed one or two of the earlier scenarios. This could be fun. It has always been a bit of a fantasy of mine. I want you to be a Doctor and we can play Doctors and Patients. You can set the scenario as you like.'

'Righto,' laughed Luther. 'Leave the room and give me a minute or two before you knock.' He sat and thought through his 'plot' before the inevitable knock on the door came.

'Come in. Ah, Miss Jones, may I call you Sarah? You have come for the medical before we can offer you the job as a Public Health Supervisor. Right?'

Sarah picked up the plot quickly. 'Yes that's right. This job is important to me. I do hope everything is all right.'

'I am sure it will be. We, as the first line of contact in public health matters, just cannot afford to be anything but healthy and clean in body and mind. That's our priority. Right can you sit up on this table please and I will ask you a few questions.'

'Have you ever had any major illnesses?'

'No.'

'Good. Any sexually transmitted diseases?'

'Certainly not.'

'That was a very strong reaction Sarah, are you a virgin, do you have a problem with sex? An open attitude is very important.'

'Well no. I am not a virgin, but I am not a tart who believes in spreading it around.'

'That's good of course. Do you have a current boy friend?'

'No, not at the moment.'

'Is that usual for you? Do you get normal feminine urges? Do you masturbate much?'

'Doctor, really, I do not see what my personal habits have anything to do with this job.'

'Well Sarah you see, we need to make sure that our liaison officers have a balanced healthy approach to everything, and sex of course is just one component. I am afraid you may not pass this examination if you are strongly against what, after all, are just normal healthy discussions.'

'Oh, I would not say that,' said Sarah hastily. 'Of course I think about sex quite a lot and masturbate fairly regularly, about four or five times a week.'

'That seems an awful lot. Are you obsessed with sex do you think. Would this be a problem?'

'Certainly not. I think I am average, just like the next girl in the street.'

'Good, well let us move on. Would you mind slipping your top off so I can see, err hear, your chest.'

'Is that really necessary?'

'There we go again Sarah. This slightly prudish attitude again. Do I need to remind you that I am a Doctor and that you do want this job. You have to be healthy.'

She slipped her top over her head and sat in her bra. He tapped her chest in a couple of places and asked her to cough.

'Is that brassiere clean on today Sarah?'

'Yes, of course.'

'Well in that case you really should change your washing powder. May I see it please.' He held out his hand.

She reluctantly released the clasp and handed it over for inspection, wrapping her arms around her to cover herself.

'Mmm, well, a little grey, but let us move on. I need some measurements.'

He picked up a pretend tape measure and measured her neck and across her back. 'Hold out your arms please.' One arm snaked out and still her breasts remained covered.

He tutted loudly and she slowly extended both arms.

'There, that's better,' he said and proceed to measure the length of her arms and around her bust. His hand passed quickly across her nipples and she jumped.

'Yes Sarah, is there a problem?'

'Nnno.' She said but gasped as he then measured the gap between her nipples before tweaking both of them quite firmly.

'What are you doing?' she said.

'Just checking for normal reactions, to see if they harden you know. Yes, look at them reacting. Quite normal. Can you see if you can make them go down again. Give them a rub. Try massaging the rest of the breast. No. Well, let me have a go.'

He squeezed and rubbed away at her nipples.

'Ummm obstinate little devils. Never mind we will leave them. Stand up please.'

He reached under her skirt pushing his fingers into her crotch.

'Doctor! What are you doing now?'

'Yes, you are right my dear. It will be so much easier to measure your inside leg without your skirt. Just slip it off.'

'But why are you taking all these measurements?'

'Well, I am saving you a little embarrassment later as I am measuring you for your uniform. I am sure it is better to undress once for me rather than again for the supply manager.'

She slowly slipped off her skirt and he pretended to take a couple more measurements, pushing the end of his imaginary tape measure into her crotch.

'That's good now get up on the table again dear. Lie down please. I see those nipples are still standing pretty firm. Are you thinking about sex at all?'

'Well I guess I am turned on a little,' she said. 'I mean, here I am, almost naked with a strange man.' He proceeded to poke and prod her chest and stomach.

'Sarah what a strange reaction. I am a doctor. Do you have a Doctor fetish perhaps?'

'No, really everything is normal. Maybe it is just cold in here?'

'I do not think so, said Luther. 'I have just noticed that you are sweating between your legs. Your knickers are quite damp. Unless of course you have wet yourself. Do you have a loss of control sometimes.'

She was at a loss for words as he prodded and probed before sliding his hands down to feel her knickers.

'Mmm very wet I see. This may be a problem. We cannot have you leaking all over the place while talking to clients. I think that I had better check this out.' Sternly he said. 'Take off your knickers.'

He raised her legs as she eased the panties over her bottom and slipped them off. He eased her legs wide apart to only small resistance as she whispered and gulped, 'but Doctor.'

'Quiet please,' he said. 'I need to concentrate.' He pulled her body towards him along the table so her legs dangled over the end.

He bent down to get his nose no more than six inches from her sticky moist crack and insinuated his fingers between her labia. He flicked her clitoris and put first one then two then three fingers up between those, by now, dribbling lips.

'Do you orgasm readily?' he asked.

She could hardly speak to utter the words 'If you keep that up you will find out in a few seconds.'

So he did. And so she did. With a scream she grabbed his head with both hands and pushed it into her sopping wet pussy. 'Lick me, please, please.'

She started to regain her breath and smiled, thinking that for her at least it was all over.

'Well Miss, you certainly answered my question.' said the Doctor. 'Can you do that again perhaps in a minute or two. I would like some colleagues to watch that reaction. Bu first I must finish my health check. Roll over onto your front please, and kneel up. That's right now put your forearms on the floor and stick your bottom out.'

He dipped his finger into her pussy and spat directly onto her little brown puckered hole now directly above her labia.

'Nooo!' she cried, as he removed his finger from her vagina and pushed it against her sphincter.

'Relax. It will be easier' he said as he pushed his way in, first up to one knuckle then two. He rolled his finger around, removed it and replaced it with two. He then put two fingers of his other hand back into her puss to cries and mumbles. She was obviously coming close to orgasming again.