Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He removed all his fingers and left her to slump onto the table. She rolled onto her side and replaced his fingers with hers.

He had quickly run out to the kitchen to return with a measuring jug.

'Now stop that. Maybe we will let you do that later. First I need a specimen. Stand up on the table and crouch over this jug.'

The room was very quiet as she looked around embarrassed and climbed into the position.

'Can't you fuck me first?' she pleaded.

'Miss!! I have my tests to do.'

She meekly squatted down over the jug as Luther looked towards us sitting there and said 'Can someone wash this jug tomorrow before they make the Sangria.'

We all looked back from him to see a trickle burst from between her nether lips, stuttering before beginning to flow readily. She finished and Luther lowered her back onto the table-top and buried his lips in her wet fanny.

She cried in pleasure and shouted 'Now, fuck me you bastard. What sort of hospital did you graduate from anyway.'

He dropped his shorts and pants to the ground and eased into her, gently and slowly, before ramming himself to the hilt.

He looked towards us and said 'Perhaps my colleagues would like to watch this orgasm, and by the way I never said I was a Doctor of Medicine. It's a PhD in Business Studies. I am the firms Accountant.'

We crowded around and watched as he pushed hard driving her back along the table. We pushed her back for each following stroke.

It did not last long as they both came, him deep inside her.

What an evening that had been! We all sat quietly remembering our roles and having little fantasies before pairing off with our 'playlet' partners and creeping off to bed. I was not in that much of a rush however to forget to bring the clothes pegs, sitting in my trouser pocket. But that's another story.

Chapter 6 Simons Story

We boys had all day to relax, in the knowledge that we had only had half the evenings fun last night. We were awaiting a lingerie fashion parade. The little dramas that we had played out last night had taken up the whole evening so here we were, knowing that we would be called on to do nothing but admire. And hopefully perform.

The girls had all gone shopping into the nearest big town, we assumed to buy new underwear. Everything was veiled in secrecy.

We had told the girls that there would be prize for the 'best in show' and tactfully told Hannah that as she had won the striptease competition it would be unfair for her to win this as well and therefore would she get us the prize.

That just shows how lazy we were.

She was quite happy to do it as she said that the prize we had in mind was not one she would want to win anyway. Away they went and we spent the rest of the day on the beach or in the bar looking at other girls and comparing them unfavourably with ours. We also managed to have a few beers and even make dinner.

We all met up back in the lounge for a few more drinks about seven. There had been no sight of the girls since dinner but a lot of noise from two of the bedrooms and the occasional call for another chilled bottle of wine to be passed round the door led us to believe that they were getting ready.

We had little to do but prepare an imaginary runway from a strip of carpet, and put a round table top on low piles of concrete slabs from the garden. We had tried it out for stability and even some fairly physical horseplay had been unable to move it.

Five dining room chairs were grouped around this stage for all the boys except me to sit on. Was to be the Master of Ceremonies. Another was kept handy to pull up on the stage if needed and the others were distributed along the back wall out of the way. We were ready.

We had to wait until nearly nine o'clock before a shout came from behind the lounge door that some mood music would be appropriate and that they were ready to start. As well as MC for the evening I would also adopt the role of salesman for the lingerie company. The girls knew that they would be acting under my orders with regard to moving about.

Theoretically the others were all Department Store buyers who we were eager to impress.

I was called out to the hallway to have a quick advance look and be told by the girls how to describe some of the clothes. It was important to them. To me a bra is a bra.

I went back to the lads and assumed my role.

'Gentlemen, we have a treat for you tonight. I am sure you will be very impressed by the wonderful goodies we have on show. And the lingerie is good too. Please take your seats and prepare to be astounded by our merchandise. Everything you will see here tonight is of the finest quality.'

I had been given no running order so just chose at random. I subconsciously chose Frankie because in my quick preview I vaguely remembered that she was wearing very little and would therefore start the proceedings with a bang.

'Frankie please?'

The door opened and in strode Frankie pacing, one foot in front of the other, like a trotting pony. She was wearing a black see-through net bra, which showed her erect nipples off perfectly. Her matching g-string barely covered her crotch. The net extended from just above her lips, up over the sparse blonde pubic hairs. The applause sprang from the lads unprompted. As she pirouetted on the dais we could see the string disappearing between the cheeks of her arse, before joining the waist-band over the hips. Black hold-up stockings completed the ensemble. I had little to describe merely murmuring 'Beautiful Frankie, thank you. Please stand over against the wall.'

'Yasmin next please.'

Yasmin slowly, exotically, walked the strip of carpet to the stage. She was looking exquisite. The colour of her underwear set off her darker skin tones.

'Yasmin is wearing an ivory silk teddy and french-cut, wide-leg knickers.'

She looked an absolute treat. Her nipples were hard forcing out the front of her teddy. Her small tits were insignificant bulges compared to those prominent nipples.

'Thank you Yasmin, Sarah please.'

Sarah's long dark hair was combed over one side of her face, falling dramatically around one shoulder. She wore a rich blue 'wonder-bra' which forced her already large breasts up and out, producing a glorious cleavage. She wore a matching micro skirt, which just covered her crotch but revealed the lower cheeks of her arse as she turned around.

'Sarah is wearing a three piece silk ensemble in royal blue. The skirt is cut to cover any 'visible panty line' and in this case obscures a matching g-string. Perhaps you could show us, please Sarah.' Sarah span on the spot and the hem of her skirt just lifted a couple of centimetres hinting at the blue panties beneath. Warm applause was her reward.

'Thank you Sarah, Lucy please.'

Lucy's blonde hair and early tan, suited admirably the light brown satin vest and knickers that she was wearing. The vest, like a man's waistcoat, buttoned down the front, but at this time had been left open showing the absence of any bra. It was loose cut under the arms and the swellings of her breasts could just be seen. The back was sheer net. At the front her matching knickers appeared thick and opaque over her bald pudenda matching the cover-up ability of the waistcoat, but the sides and back, while covering her cheeks were sheer net and see through. Again like the vest. Tan hold-up stockings completed the ensemble.

Another ripple of applause and calls of 'Way to go.' And 'wow.'

'Lucy, thank you, delightful. Hannah please.'

The boys broke out into spontaneous applause again.

Hannah is wearing a high busted corselette with matching g-string and stockings in white with lemon trimmings,' I intoned unnecessarily.

Her magnificent tits were pushed up and out like a shelf, the tops of the aureolas showing above the lemon. Her waist was cinched in and she had a truly figure of eight body. As she reached the front of the stage she shook her upper body and a little more deep brown crescent showed above the lemon trim of the bra. Suspenders ran down her legs front and back holding up the stockings.

'Thank you and finally Cindy.'

I had deliberately left Cindy to last after a quick sight of her in the hall.

'Cindy is wearing a full set of broderie anglais lingerie in virginal white.'

This latter adjective caused a little splutter amongst both the boys and girls as they stood watching along the wall.

Again, a round of applause broke out.

She did look wonderful. The whiter than white underwear set against her ebony body was a wonderful climax to the show.

Thank you girls, perhaps you could parade up and down one more time before taking your places along the wall where you are now.

They slinked along the catwalk, blowing kisses to deafening applause and whistles. They looked like real models and even walked like real models. As each girl reached the end of the catwalk she would stop slide apart her legs and push out one knee. The result of these movements was to push out the crotch. Wonderful.

When they had resumed their places at the back of the room, we boys got our heads together and decided that Cindy had won the prize for the night. We also realised however that only about forty-five minutes had elapsed and that we should be able to spin it out a little longer.

'Young ladies, we have selected tonight's winner, but, before we present the prize maybe we could have just one more look at the underwear again. Individually.'

'Sarah, would you mind stepping forward. I would like to show these buyers that it is not completely necessary to wear the entire set to retain modesty.'

Sarah looked a little puzzled as I set a dining room chair up on the stage.

'Perhaps you wouldn't mind removing your g-string and walking the cat-walk again please.'

I suspect that they had been expecting it go a little further, so, without demur, she pulled the tiny little string down her legs and off.

'Perhaps you could bring it with you. These buyers may wish to inspect it.'

'Gentlemen, as you can see as she walks towards us her pubic hair is still just covered with the skirt. Thank you Sarah, just keep walking backwards and forwards please. As you can also see there is no difference from the back as the string was tight up her ass-crack in the first place.' I felt it unlikely that a salesman would use the term ass-crack but we knew what I meant.

'Sarah and back here please.'

'The modesty problem arrives, Gentlemen, when the foot is lifted off the floor. Show us Sarah, put your left foot on the chair dear.'

Sarah visibly gulped, knowing that she was going to be on display. She tentatively lifted her foot, her hand holding the g-string automatically dropping to cover herself.

'That's right Sarah. Raise your foot. Hold the g-string up with both hands in front of you so that we can see it, there's a dear girl. Perhaps you would like to pass it to the buyers here. Thank you. Now just swing your knee out to the left. A bit further please, stretch it out. That's better. Now gentlemen you can see that all pretence at modesty has gone. The lips are curling back to reveal the clitoris and a deep dark, pink-lined, gash.'

Sarah blushed while the boys examined and sniffed the offered g-string.

'While Sarah is here, perhaps you would like to stand and look at the quality of the bra. Here like this, feel the inside of the cup, feel the support. Compare both sides like this. Perhaps if I leave this right breast hanging out it will make it easier. And while you are standing up, you may as well feel here under the skirt. You can see that it would be impossible with the left leg holding it up in this position to pull it over her slit. Perhaps however if you feel your way around to the back here you can feel that the skirt almost covers the cheeks, just showing the bottom inch or two.'

The boys swarmed around her, playing with her tits while pretending to examine workmanship and carefully examining the lack of modesty displayed by the skirt.

'Thank you Sarah, perhaps just before you go you could show us one more pose again, I am afraid also to point out the shortcomings of the garment as a modesty protector. Perhaps you could just turn around and touch your toes please. There, do you see gentlemen. Luckily the garment is not sold as a modesty protector, because as you can see it would be useless. Luckily as a titivator it is first class. I am sure you will be able to sell millions of them.'

'Sarah perhaps you could stand over here now, where these other chairs are. That's right, left leg up, resume the pose. Thank you.'

'Yasmin, perhaps you would join us.'

'Now Gentlemen, these garments are of course quite the very opposite. Virginal again, discreet and beautiful quality. I will ask you again to come and check the merchandise again for yourselves in a moment. Shall we put you through the range of poses please Yasmin. First bend and touch your toes. While we must agree that this a beautiful bum chaps, you can see that it is discreetly covered. Yes up again, turn round and put your left foot on the chair please Yasmin.'

Yasmin complied happily knowing that she was beautifully covered.

'But Gentlemen, you will see that the advantages of this looser clothing is in fact the very opposite of modesty, it is accessibility. You can see that I can very easily slide both hands up under this teddy to play with her tits. You will also see that after a couple of little pinches...'

'Ouch'

'Quiet please. That the erect nipples show delightfully under the silk covering. And now, the crowning glory, just look how easy it is to slide your hand up inside the knickers, deep inside, in fact. Yasmin stop squirming please. Gentlemen, please come and look for yourselves.'

After allowing enough time for a careful inspection of the wares I called Yasmin over to the side where Sarah was still standing.

'Over here please Yasmin. I don't think we need a chair but this whole look at the moment is just a little modest. I think I can change that though. Please hold your teddy up over one tit. That's right and I will just lower these knickers to show a little pubic hair. Gosh I have kept going down and there isn't any. Maybe I will just leave the elastic here, a few centimetres below where the hair was. Beautiful.'

'Lucy please.'

Now Gentlemen, the idea of the front buttoning vest is that it can of course be used in any of a variety of ways. Like this open, but modestly covering the tits, yet demonstrating that the wearer is up for it by displaying the fact that she has no bra beneath it. It can also be worn buttoned and very discreet, or lastly either or both of the sides can be folded back to display the tits yet keep that erogenous zone, her back, fully covered yet visible through the gauzy material. I will show you.'

I folded back the sides and made a big fuss of both her little puppies. I tweaked the nipples, and moulded her breasts between my palms.

'There that looks better. Now Gentlemen, if you would like to closely examine the panties, you will see that a double layer of the fabric covers the pudenda but that the sides and rear are completely see-through. This pays lip service to modesty but, if you would like to turn around and bend over please Lucy, there you see her arsehole and all her labia are completely open to view. Stay like that for a moment while the guys have a look please.'

'Yes of course you can feel the materials Gentlemen. Nothing but the finest used in our workshops.'

'Right stand up again please Lucy. Put your foot on the chair. That's it stretch the knee. Now one little drawback I have noticed about this colour Gentlemen, is that it shows up stains. Look carefully at this damp patch here on the outside of the crotch. Now if I pull these down the right leg a little to show you the inside of the fabric you will see that one small problem is that when this moisture dries it leaves an obvious cream coloured dry stain. Still not all the wearers will be quite as juicy as young Lucy here.'

Thank you Lucy. over here please, leave your panties at half mast and the vest folded back. That's right foot on the chair please. What is that smell on my fingers. Can you lick it off please. Good girl.'

'Hannah please.'

'First things first Hannah. We need to demonstrate that this bra can show the nipples as well as hint at them. Allow me please.'

I levered her nipples out of the top of the bra and pinched them.

'There don't they look nice.'

I was for the first time a little speechless. She looked so gorgeous that I was at a loss to improve it.

I found a way.

'Hannah I notice that you wear your g-string under your suspender straps. How do you go to the toilet?'

I obviously flustered her.

'Well I suppose I just lower it to the tops of my stockings and sit down like that.'

'I see. Can you show us please? Sit on this chair.'

She pushed them down and sat on the chair with the g-string an inch or two down her thighs.

'I still think there is a danger of them getting wet.' I said.

Josh can you get a bucket please.'

'Oh no.' groaned Hannah, knowing what was to come.

'Oh yes,' I said. 'Perhaps you should have worn them the other way round.'

Josh returned took away the chair and left the table.

Hannah squatted over the bucket and after a few moments of concentration, with her eyes shut, a light sprinkling sound prefaced a few splashes of wee all over the dais as the jet caught the string of her panties.

Josh also produced a tissue for her and another to dry the floor.

'Well I think I proved my point, you had better take them off now and let them dry.'

She undid her suspenders, removed the offending g-string and smoothed her stockings before retightening the suspenders. We were in no hurry to stop this work of art.

She eventually stood up and like most of the others had done I made her touch her toes for us to admire her crack and then lift one leg onto the chair.

'Gentlemen if you would like to handle the merchandise feel free.

Hannah if you would put your hands under your boobs and help to push them out it would be good. Oh you are still holding the wet g-string of course. Perhaps you could hold it in your mouth.'

She grimaced as she put the sopping string to her lips and the boys gathered round.

A few moments elapsed, 'Thank you Hannah, Frankie please.'

'Gentlemen, A little earlier we were talking about modesty. What can I say. The set you see before you could only be worn by a girl with no modesty. Nothing to hide. The net cups on the bra are see-through, showing, I must say, a delightful set of breasts. See how I can erect the nipples. The charm of this net is that they are immediately obvious.

And the g-string and stockings, fine and sheer. Rub your hands up these hold-up stockings. Feel the quality. See how this thin strip of pubic hair is almost glorified by the edges of the string only a millimetre or so wider.

See how tightly the string is between the legs.'

I pulled the string quite sharply from behind to hear a sharp intake of breath.

'Frankie, perhaps you could turn around while I rearrange these please. Just touch your toes, there's a good girl. Spread those legs a little.'

I kicked her feet apart.

'You will all be able to see how the string disappears deeply between the outer labia. This sort of sawing action is therefore quite painful and should be avoided at all costs. If you would all like to step forward for a look, please, please, form a queue.'

Once the boys had groped their fill we moved on.

'Frankie, thank you. Gentlemen, as I said, wearers of this sort of lingerie are immodest, and gagging for it. Please stand over there with the others.'

And you could see that she was gagging for it. Her hands kept straying to her snatch. She was bursting to play with herself.