Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And lastly the lovely Cindy.'

Cindy sauntered back to the catwalk exactly like a cat who had stolen the cream. She knew she looked a million dollars.

'Gentlemen, a picture of loveliness and modesty. The embroidery is clearly full of the tiniest of holes which reveal yet still conceal.

I think the only way to appreciate this lingerie at its finest is to compare what it hides, with what it doesn't. For example, if I liberate this right breast over the top you can clearly see how cleverly designed the left cup is. It even masks to some extent the erect nature of the nipple, which I assure you Gentlemen, is erect. But of course, you must come and check for yourselves in a moment.'

I turned her around to touch her toes.

'Despite the fact that from where you sit you think you can see through the gusset of these delicate white panties, you will see that, gradually, as I pull down the back of these panties more and more is revealed.'

I slowly started to ease down the panties. I had had an erection all night, but now it was bursting and I was about to waste it. I tried hard to think of other things, perhaps how to make the winners presentation speech. I felt like I was doing a strip tease myself and I could see the guys were goggle eyed. I could smell that Cindy was ripe for a fucking and I wanted to be that man. I tried to work out a way that this would happen.

'Gentlemen you now see that the panties concealed more than they showed. Two lovely cheeks and now we come to the very top of her starburst.'

I gradually exposed her cheeks and then her arsehole itself, black as night and as beautiful. I ran my finger down the top of her crack and eased it a centimetre or so into her anus. Just enough for the muscles to fight it. She mewed like the cat I was imagining.

Down and down, slowly, came the panties, until everything was exposed.

'At last Gentlemen, you see how complete the covering factor of these panties really is. All of this that you now see magnificently displayed was hidden.'

A little sob came from Cindy's mouth, now somewhere around her upper thigh. I suddenly realised that if I could smell her from here, where her nose was. she would smell herself much more strongly.

I massaged my way through her outer labia, peeling back the sopping lips, allowing myself a moment or two before calling 'Gentlemen, perhaps you would care to see for yourselves. Do not forget the nipples.'

I had difficulty moving out of the way as the guys crowded around her.

I gave them a scant few moments as, to groans, I asked them to resume their seats and for Cindy to stand down. She was going to be mine. Don't paw the goods.

Well ladies I think the buyers here have decided who the winning model is. Can I ask Cindy to come and collect her prize.

To ironic cheers from the other girls and a look of relief from Hannah who knew she must have been in the running Cindy stepped forward.

I gave her a small plastic bag.

'Just a small prize for a wonderful effort, Cindy. Perhaps you would just like to go outside and slip them on. Come back when you are ready.'

'In the meantime girls if you would like to cuddle up to our buyers here, who are undoubtedly feeling lonesome, I am sure it will assist in their deliberations in how many thousands of sets to order.'

This was a bit of a con but they were all gagging for it so I knew I would have no revolt.

Each of the girls chose herself a guy and sat on his knee.

It was not long before the guys had slipped off their shorts and boxers and were sitting leaning back, each with his girl impaled upon his cock. We eagerly awaited Cindy's reappearance. Or at least I did. I felt even hornier now watching the other guys sink their dicks so quickly.

Cindy's head appeared around the corner of the door.

'You bastards,' was all we got.

We laughed but the girls looked puzzled. I am sure they were expecting her to have been given a nice piece of lingerie.

'And now finally Cindy, wearing the opposite of the virginally white ensemble that we saw her in earlier.'

We had to cheer and even the girls were calling 'Come on Cindy, show us.'

She did. The door flew back and she strode up the catwalk, before turning a couple of times and stopping in the middle of the dais.

She was wearing a peep-hole red gauze bra and matching see-through crutch-less panties, technically known I believe as vented.

Her nipples stuck out hard through the holes in the bra which looked a bit tight. It was not her size and Hannah had obviously bought one with Yasmin or Frankie in mind. The more we looked the more obvious it became that the breasts were under strong pressure and were tightly squeezed where they were constrained by the bra.

The panties were certainly not constricting. The central gusset was not just split it was missing. The material was scooped back to leave her pubic area and bum-crack completely free of material.

I walked up to the dais to try to make matters worse for her.

'Gentlemen, and Ladies now, you can see how the constrictive nature of the bra is forcing the nipples through the holes. Every man's dream.'

'Perhaps you could spread your legs a little Cindy and show us the panties.'

Cindy shuffled her feet apart and her crack started to shine deep red in places where the lips were separating.

'These panties facilitate the sort of thing you guys are now doing but anywhere in public, restaurants or in a taxi.'

I could see that the girls were still squirming around on their guy's cocks. I am surprised nobody had come yet, or maybe they had and done it quietly.

I felt in my pocket for a couple of clothes pegs that I had put there earlier. I had seen how she had reacted with Chris yesterday. How would she react to me doing it again today?

I reached forward and placed a wooden sprung clothes-peg over her right nipple and she yelped and stood up. It hurt. I knew. I had tried it on myself earlier. It did however give me an immediate hard-on, but I could not keep it on for more than five or ten seconds, and her nipples were a lot bigger than mine.

'Stop fussing,' I said and put the other one in place to more howls.

'You will see Gentlemen that this bra has its uses for a little mild sado-masochism.

'Now perhaps you can turn and bend over again please Cindy.'

She did and I was delighted to see with no attempt to remove the pegs.

'You will see Gentlemen that these panties not only reveal but highlight every little hair, hole and fold of skin.'

I ran my fingers between her sopping lips. Her arousal was obvious to the whole room. She smelt strongly, but, as I put my fingers to my lips, she tasted sweet.

I wondered whether I was going too far as I pulled, unseen to her, another two pegs from my pocket. I slipped one and then the other over her outer labia and slowly released the springs. She howled like a stuck pig, but made no attempt to remove them.

Finally my last peg zeroed in on her clitoris. I felt it fair to warn her but all she said was, 'Get it over with you bastard.' So I did.

I stood her up and faced our audience. They were hardly watching now as they were all in relatively advanced forms of orgasm.

'Come on,' I whispered in her ear, 'I will take them off in my bedroom.'

She walked slowly and uncomfortably, but not unwillingly to my bedroom.

Before we could get there, I had thrown off my clothes, leaving them littered along the hall.

I quickly jumped onto my bed laying flat on my back.

'Quick, climb over my chest and straddle my head. I will take them off with my teeth.'

She did exactly that and lowered her dripping fanny over my mouth. I went for the clitoris peg first. I guess my teeth are not as sensitive as my fingers so I probably dragged it off rather than eased back on the spring.

Her lip pegs followed. Her eyes rolled as the blood flooded back to them and the pins and needles started. I knew how it had felt after a few seconds. This must be excruciating.

She turned around and lowered herself down the bed, straddling me and forcing my cock up her puss. She rode me like a rodeo rider, grinding herself into my pubic hair. I reached up and removed the nipple pegs. Again the pain started as the blood flowed back. She screamed and came like a geyser, spraying me with her bodily fluids. I could never hold out like this and emptied myself into her before she slumped over, exhausted.

It did not stop there however. She was insatiable that night. Within minutes she was curled around me sucking me back to erection.

'You have a lot of making up to do,' she said. 'If I don't get at least four orgasms out of you tonight I will be telling the other guys that you are a terrible lay. So get working.'

Under that sort of threat I had little option, and was delighted to say I managed to get her down to lunch next day looking like the cat that had stolen the cream.