Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 03

Story Info
A dozen students have a really sexy holiday, continued.
11.5k words
4.63
5.6k
8

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 Sarah's story

This really was the best holiday I had ever had. I cannot tell you how desperate I had been for a shag. I was never going to show that I was desperate, but... I really had not expected this sort of time. I thought maybe the odd holiday romance or a quick fumble on the beach or in the toilets with some guy I had met in a bar. Who would have thought that these guys had it in them (or even in me.) I mean I wouldn't want to marry any of them but.... you know. Great for a holiday, and what stamina.

One of my favourite nights was the next day or so after the lingerie parade. It was around the middle of the second week when we decided to go into town for a meal. We booked up a quiet local restaurant away from the main strip called Pedro's and managed to get a big round table for 12 at the back of the room. As we girls started to get ready late afternoon Josh who had walked into town to book the room said, 'It's almost a posh place girls, so dress up. It didn't look the sort of place to wear trousers.' Not that any of us probably would anyway.

We had a few drinks of course and joined the boys in the lounge who by now were on a second case of beers. There were wolf whistles and applause but Josh did say to Cindy 'Woah that's a bit long Cindy. Can you not put on a belt and shorten it a bit.' Sex mad these boys!

She happily put on a chain belt and her dress hem climbed higher than the level of mid thigh where it had been already. She does have good legs though.

'Lets go!' was the cry as off we went.

As we trooped into the restaurant I think we received more than our share of looks. I guess half a dozen good-looking girls, (if I do say so myself), dressed to kill, will stir a few male hormones. In particular a table of half a dozen lads sitting nearby went quiet and then started whispering amongst themselves. It was obviously about us.

We had a drink or two and ordered some food. The boys were plying us with beers and wine. Even water I noticed was arriving by the jug. Empties were quickly refilled.

The conversation was already more than smutty when the starters arrived.

Josh pointed at each of the girls in turn starting with me on his left and counted from one to six. He pulled his now famous dice from his pocket, rolled it and put hit back in his pocket. I realised then that there was a game going on that the boys knew about but we didn't. Still, what the hell, nobody had complained so far.

Josh had ordered asparagus and four thickish tips were sitting on his plate. He dipped his finger in the butter sauce and tasted it. 'Needs a little seasoning,' he mused. He picked up his dice rolled a three and looked at Frankie who had been given the number three.

'Frankie would you oblige.' He looked at her and grinned, or was it a leer.

Frankie looked for salt & pepper.

'Not like that,' he laughed. 'Perhaps something a little more personally flavoured from a place that will keep them warm at the same time.'

We all laughed. We had understood at last.

Frankie looked around.

'Just give me your knickers to look after, said Josh. 'You would not want to get them dirty.'

In good part Frankie wriggled her hands under the table and eventually slipped her panties across the table into his hand. She took the asparagus plate in front of her, lifted the first slippery tip between her fingers and it disappeared under the tablecloth and assumably up her vagina.

She brought it back out to cheers and Josh chanting 'One.'

The second one went the same way only for us all to chant 'Two.'

By this time a lot of people in the room were looking round particularly five or six lads sitting at the next table.

Frankie was now openly embarrassed but gamely pushed the third and fourth together up her puss, before depositing them on the plate. The boys at the next table could not believe their eyes.

Josh sniffed them, bit into the first one and declared that they were quite the best tips he had ever had!

Yasmin was the first to want to go to the toilet. The drinks had been flowing freely.

'Excuse me for a moment,' she said daintily getting to her feet.

'Just a minute' says Josh. 'You cannot walk across the restaurant like that. You are letting us all down.'

Why, what is the matter,' worried Yasmin beginning to squirm.

'Well guys what do you think. I think she should shorten her skirt, it is far too long, (at mid thigh).

'Come round here a minute.' She walked round to where he sat with his back to the room. He lifted her shortish blouse out from her belt and proceeded to turn the belt, and the skirt it was attached to, over one time. This shortened the skirt by about three or four inches so that it barely covered her panties. 'That's better.'

Consciously holding onto her hem, she walked across the floor to the toilets apparently wishing that the ground would open up and swallow her. The boys on the next table of course loved every minute, and a lot of eyes followed her as she walked back, still with her skirt shortened I noticed. She had not risked Josh's pretend wrath by lengthening it again. Who knows, maybe she liked being told to wear it that short. She certainly caught the eye.

We could see the writing on the wall now. The boys were going to have some fun with us.

Cindy was the next to want to go to the toilet. She stood up and walked round to where Josh was sitting next to the open room. She pre-empted his instructions.

'I know,' she said, 'It is still too long.' She pulled it up another couple of inches under her chain belt and started walking towards the toilet with most of the room now watching.

'Wait a moment,' said Josh. 'I was not going to say anything of the sort, but, if that's how you want it, that's fine. I was going to ask you to leave a small deposit with us to make sure you don't run out before we pay the bill.'

We all laughed as Cindy pointed bemusedly towards her handbag.

He shook his head.

'Your knickers will do,' he said.

Cindy looked round at the room, turned her back on it, shrugged and shimmied her lacy little briefs down her legs before handing them over.

Now she had to cross the room under the watchful eye of the rest of the room. I noticed one of the lads bending down, retrieving his handkerchief from the floor and an older guy, part of a crowd sitting in the body of the restaurant needing to do up his shoelace?

She looked stunning with her long black legs and her little fanny only just covered by the, now, shortest of dresses.

She returned and sat down while the main course was being served.

Josh by now had two pairs of panties sitting beside him on the table, so even the waiters knew that something was going on. We were going to get a bit more service, it was obvious.

The main course over, Hannah said 'I need to go now, I guess you want my knickers as well.'

'Of course ' Josh laughed, 'you know what sort of pervert I am, I also want your bra.'

Hannah had a plain white, almost see-through, blouse over a lacy bra, obviously meant to be seen.

'That will leave me very exposed,' she complained, 'every one else was covered.'

Even the girls started booing.

'You will still have a top on,' said Frankie. 'It is not completely see-through.'

Hannah reluctantly complied, managing that trick that all girls seem to be able to do, to pull her bra through the armhole of her blouse. She stood up, shimmied her panties down and started to walk towards the toilets.

'Come back a second. Let us have a look and see how bad it is,' said Josh. Hannah felt that sympathy was coming and stood there before us.

'It's not too bad, yet,' he said.

He picked up two glasses of cold water and threw them over her tits. 'That's better.'

Like a wet t shirt competition, the shock made her nipples stand out, as the saying goes 'like blind cobbler's thumbs'. The water also made the top instantly see-through. She stood there a little shocked as Josh put a glass in each of her hands and said, 'These are empty, can you give them to the waiters please.'

He turned her around, patted her bum and pushed her gently into the body of the restaurant. She slowly walked towards the toilets her face red. She did as she was told by giving the waiter the glasses, but without ever raising her head from looking at the floor.

She does have magnificent tits. Even I can admire them and mine are not bad.

She walked back after quite a long time with a relatively dry shirt.

'How did you do that,' cried Frankie.

'Well, I think the waiter, that one there, the younger one, felt sorry for me so he escorted me to the toilets and waited while I came out. He showed me how to hold my shirt under the drier, but he had a bloody good feel of my tits while he helped me.'

Deserts were now being served and I noticed Josh had just asked for a banana. What was going to happen?

'You will notice' said Josh, 'that leaving the table has generated one form of dare and one or two others like the asparagus have had to be chosen at random with a dice. This is the next one.'

He rolled the dice for a four, counted around until he came to Cindy. 'Cindy, as Frankie flavoured the asparagus, I am sure that your delightfully sweet cunt can sweeten my banana.'

'There is only one rule,' he said starting to hand her the banana, 'I want it returned intact, in one piece, not squashed or broken. The penalty for damage is a slapped bottom in the lounge after diner.'

Cindy confidently put her hand out for the banana and said 'Sure I can do that.'

Josh then made it a little more difficult by peeling it.

'Oh no, what have I agreed to. That's unfair.'

Josh laughed, 'Who ever said anything about fair?'

Cindy eased her bottom forward on her chair and opened her legs wide.

'Can you guys either side just check it is in fully?

She delicately eased it between her labia, pushing slowly, obviously enjoying every minute of it, as were the boys on the next table.

Jon, sitting next to her, had raised the table cloth so he could have a good look, and, as she pulled her hands away with only two inches showing, he reached down and pushed it right in.

'Oh shit no,' she cried as her fingers scrabbled for a hold on the end of the slippery banana. She had to insert two fingers and her thumb to grasp it despite using all her vaginal muscles to push. Inevitably pulling it out it broke and she eventually placed three pieces of banana back on the plate.

She passed the banana back to me, sitting next to Josh, to return to him, which I did by screwing the soggy banana into his face to applause from the girls.

Undeterred Josh wiped his face with a handkerchief and said 'Remember the bet. I will collect later.'

The restaurant was getting quieter now that some of the tables were leaving and Frankie stood up, looked at Josh and said 'It is no good I have to go the toilet.'

'Oh no' said Josh 'Please don't leave us,' and gave her an empty water jug. The implication was obvious.

She looked around to see that only the boys on the next table were now still there and obviously not leaving until we did. She wriggled forward, removed her knickers saying 'Add these to your collection.'

She placed the jug under her bottom and we all went deathly quiet. At first there was a little tinkling noise before a louder insistent noise, more reminiscent of a waterfall, than a tap dripping.

'Good girl, leave it beside you on the table. You can give it to the waiter when he comes and apologise that you could not leave the table as you were in a hurry.'

Frankie looked a little green with embarrassment.

'I have to go too' said Lucy and I realised that the 'dares' had been getting worse and I was now going to be the last.

'Right step round here then, off with your panties and shorten the skirt a little,' Josh said briskly as if it was the easiest thing in the world.

I guess it was for him and anyway other people had been given worse things to do.

I had noticed both the waiters watching now the room was quiet and I guess Josh had too.

'Just a tick, Lucy.' He loaded the desert plates into a pile and put them in her hands. 'On your way to the toilets ask the waiters if you can drop these in the kitchen.'

Lucy set off confidently, forgetting, I think, what had happened to Hannah and that the waiters were not so busy now.

They followed her towards the kitchen and toilets and a good ten minutes elapsed before she arrived back.'

'You bastard' she said to Josh. 'You knew what would happen. Not only the waiters but all the kitchen hands tried to grope me before I got to the toilet, I must have accidentally broken about three plates trying to get them onto a work surface before their hands got any further up. 'It has made me hot though,' she smirked.

Coffees arrived with a pair of grinning waiters.

Josh pulled out the dice, threw a six and looked at Yasmin.

'Do you want milk in your coffee,' he said reaching for the jug.

Even I realised that she should have said no whatever was about to happen.

He pulled the dice out again threw a three and nodded towards Pete.

'Pete has got the milk, you will have to go and get it.' And in case she had not fully understood 'Under the table. Just hold it in your mouth until you get back.'

Her olive skin blushed. 'I have never err err.'

Nevertheless she got onto her hands and knees and approached Pete under the table. He unzipped his trousers and pulled them and his boxers down to his knees.

We all went quiet and looked at each other as slurping noises came quietly from under the table. I noticed the boys on the next table were surreptitiously rubbing themselves now. If they couldn't find girls tonight they were going home for a good wank.

Pete stiffened and tried not to cry out. Yasmin's head bobbed out from under the table and slyly smiled at all of us before raising her coffee cup and dribbling Pete's cum into the cup. She smiled again happily and drained the cup. She, more than anyone else this holiday really is surprising me. What a dirty, lovely, cow.

'No more games now,' said Josh, 'we have to go home. Cindy and I have a date. Oh, Sarah on your way to the toilet, will you ask for the bill please. And I am going to be good to you, you can keep your knickers.'

I knew that I was going to be in for a groping in the kitchen but stood up willingly enough. I could do with one at the moment, I was feeling very sticky.

Inevitably 'Oh just before you go' and my spirits dropped.

'What now.'

'Turn towards the restaurant and put your hands behind your back.'

I did this to find my wrists seized and tied together behind me. I was helpless and started to juice even more. An old boyfriend used to like to tie me to the bed and it really turned me on.

'Right, I would like you to go up to the waiter, give him this credit card on the way to the toilet, and ask for the bill. See if you can get a discount for entertaining the entire restaurant.' He put the card in my fingers so that I had to show the waiter my tied hands. 'Off you go.'

'Just a minute,' said Jon. 'Shouldn't you take her knickers off first to give the waiters a thrill.'

' I don't think so,' said Josh. 'This way if she wants to go to the toilet she will need the help of the waiter.'

I practically screamed because I had not thought of this.

'Off you go'.'

I was like an innocent lamb to the slaughter. Well, maybe not quite that innocent. I thought I had a good idea of what was coming.

I played it straight. Stood in front of the waiter with my hands behind my back like a little girl, looking demurely down at the floor.

'Excuse me, sir,' I breathed. 'Can we have the bill please.' I fluttered my eyes and said 'My friends have asked if we could get a reduction for the entertainment.'

'Maybe you can little girl,' he said.

'Here is the card,' I said turning around. 'Could you now help me towards the toilet please.'

He turned me back again looked into my eyes and said, 'I think a discount can be arranged. Come with me, little girl.'

He sounded like the big bad wolf from the fairy story and I somehow could not see the heroine being saved in the nick of time.

He called his colleague and together they escorted me into the Ladies toilet. Their hands massaged my tits and it was not long before their hands were up my skirts.

'Please I need to go the toilet,' I begged. Indeed if they continued to tickle my pussy much more I was going to go on their hands. They just laughed and pushed their fingers up into my panties. The guy at the back was prodding at my rear hole and the other guy was now two inches into my front hole. I started to dribble pee on his hand and he muttered something in Spanish. Again I dribbled until my knickers were quite wet. As it was there was no absorption available because they had already been fairly wet. I had been very turned on watching the other girls do their forfeits.

I think he realised that my mind was not on anything except peeing so he pulled down my knickers as far as my knees and sat me on the toilet.

He roughly pulled my legs apart so he could watch me pee and it gushed out.

They hardly waited for it to stop before they both dropped their trousers and got their cocks out. This was a little more than I expected, particularly with my hands tied behind me, unable to wank them.

They forced me to my feet and the guy with the bigger cock sat on the toilet seat and forced me down in his lap over his cock. Ahhh it felt good and I was in no mood to argue. The second guy stood in front of me and pushed his cock into my mouth. It tasted sweaty and salty. He had obviously been working hard today. Either that or his underwear was not the cleanest. His strong smell and the cock buried deep in my cunt both turned me on. With my hands tied behind me I was in heaven as I erupted when I quickly orgasmed. I am sure my juices were pouring all down his cock. This triggered both orgasms and almost simultaneously, one spunked up my puss and the other came in my mouth. I was shocked at the amount. Some dribbled down onto my blouse but I swallowed most of it.

It really was a case of 'Wham Bam Thank you Mam.' They pulled me to my feet, pulled up my knickers and directed me back to the table with my hands still tied behind me.

I was still in a daze as I got there and the first thing anyone noticed was a dribble of still wet cum down my blouse. I needed a drink and a few minutes peace and quiet before I could tell them what a good time they gave me. I certainly was not going to tell the boys that at all. They untied my hands and I said 'I will tell you later girls, don't go there.'

The waiter arrived with the bill, a twenty percent discount, and an open offer for us to dine as often as we liked for an even bigger discount next time.

The boys tried to head off to the toilet but Cindy wasn't having any of it.

'Oh no you don't, give us your trousers before you go. That will still not make up for our embarrassment.'

They laughed, dropped their trousers and practically ran for the toilets. They were bursting after four or five hours of drinking.

'Quick girls, lets go. Bring the trousers with you. That will slow them down.'

Laughing we left at a run and stopped halfway home in a bar to watch the fun as the boys walked home to catcalls from all the girls and boys standing around the streets and in the bars. Particularly from the bar we were standing in as they passed. They had to keep their eyes open for local police as they hurried through the streets. We eventually got home after a few more drinks. Don't forget we had their wallets, we reckoned they owed us a few.

We knew poor Cindy was going to get it when we got home. She was very brave in the bar but going paler by the minute on her walk home.

'Come on in, as the spider said to the fly,' said Josh.