Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We disentangled, Jon and I found our clothes and left the stage to huge applause. Rose and her friend were going through the motions of an orgasm, but I suspected again that they were putting it on. Coincidence that they both came together huh!

Frankie climbed tiredly to her feet and stood beside the MC as they waited for Rose to join them.

Ladeeez and Gentlmeeen, your votes please for Rose, and now Frankie.

It was one sided. Frankie had won the day and the money. I know she did not need the money so it was pure obstinacy and the desire to shock that drove her to win. She stood there with cum dripping from both orifices before the MC helped her off the stage.

The last thing we heard as she disappeared behind the curtains was 'Get your hands off me you pervert. What sort of girl do you think I am.'

That's my Frankie.

She quickly joined us back at the bar and we quickly left to walk home. She was exhausted and the other girls were so turned on after watching the performance and wearing their g-strings back to front with the knots in, that there was no question that we were going home.

Everyone paired off with the exception of Frankie, leaving Jon and I to perform again, but this time singly, with Yasmine. Another satisfied customer and another great evening.

Chapter 9 Josh's Story

After that quite unbelievable night at Jacki'z I ended up with Sarah, who is pretty damn insatiable. Mind you they all seem to be. We really struck gold on this holiday.

The particular evening I am going to wite about was getting towards the end of the holiday. We were sitting around late one afternoon mulling over what to do that evening. The conversation crept round to Frankie and had she enjoyed taking it up the arse, or was it something that she felt that she had to do to get one over Rose.

'It seemed pretty natural,' she said. 'I have done it that way before but not for a while. I had never done with two together though, that was something else.'

We were down to the last few days or so and we pretty much had gone through the card in terms of the girls. Certainly we boys had got together and compared notes on who had fucked who and it was easy to naturally pair off at night with a different girl each night. While we were not running out of ideas we were all very comfortable with nudity around the house and really very relaxed. We were not at it all afternoon like rabbits, we tended to save ourselves for the evenings. We had also all been faithful to the group. We had no reason to go straying in the night clubs.

'Well, as we are getting towards the end of the holiday, is there anyone here who has a fantasy they would like to enact, or just something that they have not done or seen, that might be fun,' said Pete.

We all thought and then Frankie said, 'Well I would like to see Chris spanked. Two strokes from each of the girls with the hairbrush. He has not done his share of the washing up, nor ever cleaned the toilets.'

That was passed unanimously. Well with the exception of Chris.

He retorted with, 'If you are all getting amusement out of me, I would like to see some girl-on-girl action. What about it? Frankie, you can get out that vibrator I have heard buzzing, let us see you put it to use.'

That went down well with the boys but Sarah said 'I don't see what you boys see in that. I am not too sure I want to get involved. I like men, ... and you lot,' she laughed.

'That's all right, I said. 'Nobody has to do anything they don't want to do. You can just watch with us, and anyone else who does not want to do it.'

The girls seemed to mull this over but before anyone could speak out against it, Sarah spoke again.

She had obviously had her mind on things she wanted to achieve and the girl-on-girl action would be a distraction. 'Look I would like to be shaven the way you all did Yasmin a couple of weeks ago. That would really turn me on I reckon. I seem to get more and more turned on by exposure and embarrassment.'

This was getting better and better as far as I could see. This promised to be another good evening.

Hannah and Yasmin were quick to add that had talked about it and that they were both virgins up their back passages, which was silly, so why not get it over with. Hannah had also seen how pretty everyone looked with their shaven pussies and that 'Well she would quite like that as well, please.' It all sounded so matter of fact just sitting there talking about it. I could feel my cock stiffening at the thought of these lovely bodies at our disposal again.

Cindy was the last to add, 'And while we are at it, I would like to be.... Spit roasted, I think is the delicate terms you guys use for it. One cock in my mouth and the other doggy fashion.'

Lucy said, 'And as for my fantasy, I don't think that is achievable unless you have a uniform handy. I would like to be fucked by a fireman or a policeman.' We laughed and agreed that would have to wait until we could find a uniform. We opened a few more beers and pulled out a new bottle of vodka.

'I will go and get the razor.' I was keen to get started now. My dick was definitely uncomfortable in my pants.

'Hang on,' said Lucy. 'Let us do Chris first, or I am going to be all turned on too quickly.'

Chris was hoping that we had forgotten, he really was not very keen at all. 'Hey you can't really do that to me. I didn't go to a public school. Do it to Josh instead. He will be used to it.'

'I cleaned the toilets this week. Take it like a man.'

We made a grab for him, because he looked like he was going to do a runner. 'I thought you said that nobody has to do anything they didn't want.'

'That doesn't apply to you in this case,' I said. 'You have been found guilty by a jury of your peers. You have been sentenced.'

We pulled him over to the table, which had a removable central leaf, Frankie and Lucy pulled off his clothes and we pushed him down over the gap in the table. He was obviously not happy so we decided to tie his arms to the other side of the table. The edge of the wood was hard against his lower tummy just over his cock.

As we were in the mood, we also tied his ankles wide apart to the legs of the table.

'Will you do that to me later please,' said a small voice and we all looked at Cindy.

'With the greatest of pleasure,' I laughed. 'Any more for any more.'

Yasmin suggested that we blindfold him so that he could not tell who hit him the hardest and went off to find a scarf and a paddle-brush.

As she returned and tied the blindfold, his cock, which had been only tumescent, hardened unbelievably. He groaned as she sat under the table and played with his cock. She briefly sucked on it before running her fingers around his balls and up to his arsehole.

She sat there, not wanking him, just touching him lightly while the other girls stood around with the hair-brush. They started to smack him.

Slap. Slap.

Two bright red marks appeared one on each cheek.

Slap. Slap.

A little harder this time. Chris groaned again.

One by one the girls lined up and gave him two slaps.

I notice Cindy really hit him as hard as she could, which was strange for a girl about to take his place.

'Two to go,' said Yasmin and slapped him on his left buttock.

As her arm descended for the last stroke Chris erupted all over the floor. The strength of his arousal could be measured by the way the jets of spunk really shot from his cock, going five or six feet in the air before dropping to the ground.

'Oh fuck.' He groaned again and collapsed over the table and we had to help him rise to his feet and to a chair.

We left him to recover and asked Cindy if she was sure.

In a small voice she said, 'Blindfold me first, dominate me.'

I picked up her vibes and blindfolded her, spinning her round a couple of times to disorientate her.

'Right men,' I said. 'We have our spy. I am going to enjoy torturing her until she tells me what we want to know. Strip those clothes from her.'

The other guys recognised the role playing that was about to start and, supporting her fairly limp body stripped her completely, pulling her t-shirt over her head and dropping her shorts and panties to the floor in one movement.

'Let's see if she will tell us what we want to know, the easy way or the hard way. Strap her to the table. Make her show us all her cunt and her arsehole.'

I deliberately used the stronger words to intimidate and shock.

The guys tied her as Chris had been tied. Her longer legs meant that the top of her vulva was just about rubbing on the table support. Or at least it could do if she raised herself onto her toes. We had formed a group around her legs where the view was just fine.

'We have two ways of doing this' I sneered, 'pleasure or pain. You will get both alternately. You will tell me what I want to know before we stop.'

This was a bit rich as she had no idea what to tell me to make me stop. In fact, I did not have any idea either.

She put my mind at rest that she understood the game by saying 'I will never talk and betray my friends.' We were obviously deep in Gestapo country.

I motioned Simon under the table and mimed playing with her tits.

'First the pleasure,' I intoned and gently eased my finger between her labia, softly massaging her clitoris. Simon sucked gently on one of her nipples. With my free hand I mimed a pinch and Simon nodded.

'And now the pain.'

I slapped her with the brush, hard on both cheeks while Simon pinched hard on the nipple he had been sucking.

Her only reaction was to stand on her toes and rub her pussy along the table.

'And now the pleasure.' I motioned to Jon, who stepped up to the plate and insinuated his finger up her hole and rubbed his thumbnail up her crack to her bum-hole. Simon meantime was tickling the other nipple.

She shuddered as they moved their hands away and rose on to her toes in anticipation.

'Yes, please,' she screamed.

One after the other we first pleasured her then beat her, but you could see that she was getting most enjoyment from the beatings. After Pete slapped her, with Simon still to go, she climaxed, massively. Her screams could have been heard in town and she practically bucked the table over.

We watched awestruck at the manifestation of her arousal before unstrapping her and carrying her to the sofa.

We had no time to waste, my balls were beginning to get tight and began to ache with that feeling that we all knew which meant I wanted to come... in buckets.

I took control again.

'Right boys, put the table together again. Sarah and Hannah, hop up on your backs on the table. Jon get a bowl of hot water, I will get razors and towels.'

I picked up two razors, soap and shaving brushes, and picked up a couple of flannels and towels from the appropriate girl's room. While I was leaving I noticed a pair of tweezers on the shelf and rooted around to find another pair.

I popped into the kitchen to tell Jon what I had and not to leave their pretty little pussies too clean of hairs, before we had fun with the tweezers. I also told him to stop if his girl looked as if she was getting too turned on, not to let them orgasm too soon. I had plans for that.

We went back to the lounge to find the girls a little self-consciously sitting on the tables.

'Right Jon you take the razor, lie back girls and guys, can you hold a leg each please.'

'Yasmin, can you hold Hannah's arms and you Frankie and Lucy please hold Sarah's.' I was conscious that Sarah was the only one who had showed dissent for a girl-on-girl piece of action and hoped to rope her in slowly. Cindy was still recovering on the sofa, apparently asleep.

'Right, spread those legs guys, and let's get a good look at that pussy.'

I hoped to achieve the maximum embarrassment with my words and it obviously worked as they both went red.

Both the girls had shaved away hair where they could have been seen at the sides of a bikini, and Sarah had obviously cut away any long hair between her legs as well. As she was very dark-haired it would have been more obvious than with Hannah whose naturally mousy hair was less obvious.

We applied the lather, which was obviously popular, but would have been preferred a little harder.

'Oh that tickles,' cried Hannah.

Jon and I carefully cut away all the easy hair, before getting the guys to stretch them a little more.

We carefully, scraped and soaped, scraped and soaped, occasionally flanneling them down to see where we were going.

Both girls were obviously enjoying this, and Sarah, whom I was shaving was wriggling as much as she could, with her eyes shut tight.

I gesticulated to Frankie and Lucy that they should play with her tits, after all that was what Sarah had wanted, a pleasurable experience.

They both gently stroked a nipple and Sarah did not even open her eyes, even though if she had thought about it, she would have known it was girls doing it.

I grinned, this was getting better.

'Right guys, legs up over their shoulders please, let's get up close.'

This really opened up their cracks and everything was visible. Each of them had their clitoris sticking up like little nipples, either as a result of the shaving brush or stray fingers. '

'We are almost there now' I said to Jon, although in reality I was a little disappointed that we could not have made it last longer than the half hour it had taken. 'Just a few stray hairs.'

We picked up the tweezers, got in close, and plucked at a hair. From where my face was, I could just see, through her parted lips, along her flat stomach and through the gap in between her breasts, her head jump up as she squealed.

'Just a couple more,' I laughed, knowing in reality there was a good five to ten minutes of stray hairs to collect.

'Keep her happy up there girls,' I nodded and moued a kiss.

Frankie got the idea and as I pulled the next one out, she lowered her mouth over Sarah's so as her head jerked they came in mouth to mouth contact for a kiss.

Sarah pulled away again but Frankie followed her down and Sarah was poorly positioned to avoid her.

I quickly pulled another couple of hairs as the girls settled in for a snog. And then another one. This time I was delighted to see that Sarah had been the instigator by licking her lips and reaching up with her mouth again. I noticed that Yasmin had not been slow at following Frankie's lead and was now kissing Hannah. They were old friends I knew, but I don't think they had ever been this friendly. We were into tongues and open mouths by now. Hopefully all six girls were now going to get involved in a little action.

Cindy came strolling over, rested and purring after her exertions.

Quietly, in her ear, I asked her to collect all the vibrators that they had and take them over to the rug in the middle of the room.

She did and sat there waiting.

I motioned Jon to stop and we pulled away saying 'That's it girls, clean and tidy.'

They moaned practically in unison along the line of 'No, no. I haven't come yet. I need to come. I want an orgasm.'

This was the cue we needed to pick them up and carry them gently to the rug on the floor, where Cindy was waiting to minister to their every need.

Cindy had found the three vibrators that we had used on an earlier evening. The small pen sized one, the one known as the rabbit which had a second protuberance for either the clitoris or the arse-hole and the big black beast. They were all going to prove to be popular.

Yasmin and Frankie carried on respectively kissing Hannah and Sarah.

Sarah by now was participating as strongly as anyone. You could see the flicker of tongues. Cindy and Lucy meanwhile got to work with the vibrators, massaging first the girls breasts and nipples, then moving down to their pussies. Hannah was practically jumping from the floor and very quickly started to come even before the vibrator was fully inserted.

Cindy passed her vibrator over to Frankie and then, kneeling over Hannah's inert body started kissing and fondling Lucy who responded in kind. It was not long before they were stretched out beside Hannah, now recovering, with their fingers deep in each others cracks. Yasmin had now moved over and was kissing Lucy's neck and playing with her tits.

Without any prompting from us boys Lucy and Cindy gradually moved to a sixty-nine position.

I know my cock was rock hard, but there was no way we could intervene at this time. Frankie having finished off Sarah at last turned her energies to Yasmin and quickly developed the same position. She was lying over Yasmin lapping at her clitoris and using long tongue strokes right from her anus up to her clit and back again.

Lucy meantime we could see had two fingers up Cindy's vagina and was trying to squeeze her tongue into her arse. Hannah, now fully recovered lay alongside Frankie and Yasmin trying to get her fingers or tongue into any available orifice. She was succeeding mainly in licking, then fingering, Frankie's bum as Sarah seemed content to watch.

Gradually Sarah was getting more involved, stroking both Lucy's and Cindy's tits. As Cindy started to orgasm she rolled the fingers of one hand down her glorious shiny black body and onto her clit. Her other hand meantime was firmly in her own pussy, beavering away and obviously preparing to come again. The vibrators were abandoned in the melee of bodies.

Gradually partners started getting swapped and Sarah, at last fully involved was lying over Frankie tonguing her clit as she orgasmed beneath her.

We could not watch any longer. If the other guys felt like me, their cocks were ready to burst. Pete moved down behind Sarah and politely asked the pair if he could get involved. 'Yes please,' said Sarah. 'Fill me.'

No sooner the word than the deed. He eased his aching dick up her steaming pussy, which lubricated with both arousal and saliva received it without straining.

I decided to help Yasmin with her request to lose the virginity of her back passage, as indeed did Simon with Hannah.

I moved behind Yasmin who was lying over Cindy, with two of Cindy's fingers embedded in her cunt. Her arsehole was wet with saliva so I spat on my hand and smeared my cock. She had already been loosened with a succession of fingers so I went straight to work. I slowly eased the head of my cock against her sphincter and pushed. She groaned and looked around at me and smiled.

'Not too hard,' she pleaded but eased herself back against me. I kept up the pressure and felt her ring beginning to open. She pressed back harder as the head of my cock eased in. The shaft was tightly held and I squeezed forward again until my balls were resting on her pussy and my pubic hair rammed up against her arse cheeks. She was filled. I eased back and forth, slowly at first building up speed as she cried aloud. She meantime had lowered her mouth onto Cindy's puss and was worrying her clitoris like a dog with a bone. We all remarkably started to come simultaneously. I certainly was never going to be able to hold out for long. I had been maintaining an erection for the best part of three hours so I filled her arse with my seed before slowly withdrawing. A general shuffling around took place enabling the three guys who had not been able to find a handy cunt or arse, to find a willing volunteer.

Cindy was the first willing partner pointing out that while most of them had their wish lists filled she still had not been spit-roasted.

Jon and Pete were quick to volunteer and Luther started stroking his dick in the hopeful anticipation of being able to join in. Cindy got to her hands and knees with Jon kneeling before her with his cock in her mouth as Pete moved in behind and with one swift push fulfilled her wish. After a few moments she was groaning in ecstasy. Luther said 'Look guys we can improve this. Like Frankie took it on the stage. Pete lay on his back as Cindy straddled him and lowered herself onto his cock. Jon sat with Pete's head resting against his groin so that Cindy stretching forward could suck his extremely long cock. Luther lowered himself behind her, spat on his cock to provide lubricant and hastened to join the fun. She was now truly spit roasted, air tight in fact and none of them took long to come in that position, Jon making her choke as he jetted his sperm down her throat. As she choked he withdrew and jettisoned the remainder over her face, which Yasmin was quick to lap up.