Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept up the swapping and changing for over another hour and having come this time over Hannah breasts, so that she could watch me spurt, I and all the other guys disappeared off to either the easy chairs or bed to recuperate. I apologised to Hannah that it had not been much of a display of cum over her tits on this occasion and that she should get me on the first come of the evening to see it fly a little better. She did acknowledge my apology but with her head firmly clamped between Sarah's thighs, I am not sure that she really cared what I had said at all. We guys left them to it wondering if we had opened Pandora's Box and whether they would now go off men altogether. I am pleased to say we were reassured in the morning when over brunch they all agreed that though it was great and that they would probably be doing it again, it would not be to the exclusion of us boys.