Student Bodies - in Spain Vol. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had heard us arriving and by the time we hit the lounge he was seated on a dining chair in the middle of the floor.

'Stand in front of me and take off your knickers,' he said.

She did and was quickly hauled over his knees, balancing herself with her hands and toes on the floor. He flipped up her skirt and the boys started talking amongst themselves.

'What a great arse.'

'You can see right up the chocolate starfish.'

'Wow look how wet she is.'

'Get your fingers sticky.'

These and similar phrases only succeeded in making Cindy realise what a vulnerable position she was in. Josh did indeed head down the sticky route, running his fingers up and down her crack and probing her arsehole.

We could see that Cindy was beginning to enjoy it and that was the last thing she wanted to show.

'Come on,' she said, 'you are not supposed to be pleasuring me, I thought you were going to spank me. Some chance.'

What bravado.

He started. He slapped twice, hard on both cheeks quickly, which brought a sharp intake of breath, not only from Cindy.

She started to squirm but he held her down by her shoulders and continued to slap away at her bottom. She was determined not to cry out but you could see her biting her lips. After ten or twelve slaps I noticed a change in the way she was wriggling. It was no longer side to side but up and down, and the strange thing was that it looked like she was moving up towards the slaps as they fell.

Her legs were opening involuntarily, her pink slit becoming more and more obvious, dripping copiously.

She cried, 'Finger me you bastard, come on make me come.'

Josh, recognising her need, and probably with a sore arm, stopped belabouring her bum and pushed first two then three fingers up her vagina. She went off like a rocket, screaming and we could see her hand under his leg playing with her clitoris. Her legs were stretched as wide as she could get them without falling off his knee.

Josh waited till she gathered her breath before saying humorously, 'That was supposed to be for my pleasure not yours. Now come with me for an hour or two,' as he dragged her off to his bedroom.

I had already had one fuck that night but it had not been particularly satisfying so I grabbed Jon, whose big prick was exactly what I needed.

He really was not my type before I came on holiday, but I awoke next day happily in his arms, with my hand around a rapidly stiffening cock. What a start to the day.

Chapter 8 Luther's story

I am about to recall one particular Friday evening that I enjoyed. We decided over brunch to go to Jacki'z Bar. Tuesdays and Fridays they had a wet t-shirt competition and that would add a little spice to an otherwise fairly regular club. They had foam parties on Sundays, raunchy 'Party Nights' on Mondays and Thursdays. Saturdays is normally a changeover day and they tended to leave it as a regular club.

All in all it was a fairly sleazy sort of place, a lot of girls and guys on the pull.

While chatting about the t-shirt competition we guys tried to get the girls interested in taking part.

'I have already had my wet t-shirt,' laughed Hannah.

'Yes, but you could win the two hundred euro prize with those tits,' said Frankie.

'But so could you, you don't have to have big tits if you can dance well,' said Yasmin. 'You could easily win.'

Frankie was obviously taken with the idea. 'Yes, I guess I could, but only if you come up on the stage with me.'

'Weeeell all right,' said Yasmin. 'You know what they are like at the end though, if they have to have a play off to decide the winner. I am not going to take off my skirt as well and get the wet pantie treatment.'

'You know that's not likely to happen, but okay, come with me please,' said Frankie, 'I just need the support to start.'

This was shaping up to be a good night.

Frankie disappeared off to her room mid afternoon to prepare and we all met back in the lounge at about six o'clock for dinner.

There was a lot of discussion about what sort of panties they should wear. We guys had our own views but together we managed to agree that they should not be too skimpy, but thin and white, so that if she did get to a play-off the water would make them fairly see-through After all she did want to win. Frankie and Yasmin went to change.

'Well show us then', I cried as they came back. 'We will be seeing them later so we might as well get a look now.

Frankie giggled and stood up, 'Come on Yasmin let's show these sex maniacs how good a girl can look.'

They coquettishly slowly smoothed their hands up their thighs, bringing their hems with them. You could see that Yasmin was really getting into this, there was a glint in her eye. She would never fit into the family mould again.

The hems went higher until we could see the knickers. As we hoped they were tight fitting white and very plain. It was almost an anti-climax.

They turned round and bent over. They did have lovely arses but there was no way that they were see-through. At the moment anyway. We hoped for a little more later that evening.

'How about showing a little solidarity, girls. What are the rest of you wearing,' I said.

To further giggles they all trooped to the front and slowly raised their skirts. I did not know where to look first.

'Turn around girls, let us see the rest.'

They gave a little twirl.

Cindy, Sarah and Lucy were all wearing g-strings, covering everything at the front but the thinnest of strings between the cheeks of their bums.

Hannah had on pretty lacy little panties. Very cute.

She looked down and was distressed to see that she was the only one not wearing a g-string.

'Wait a moment. I will change. Solidarity,' she said and disappeared off to her room to come back a few moments later to show us that she too had on a g-string.

With her slightly bigger bum it did look horny. I felt my lazy lob hardening.

The girls laughed and sat down at the table to have a few drinks.

I laughed, 'I have always felt that those panties were put on back to front. Just think how much fun you would have with the string down the front.'

The guys joined in the laughter and it was never going to be long before one of us said 'Go on girls, try it out.'

They looked at one another but in the mood they were in, they were game for almost anything. I could see that we might not even get out that night.

They moved in front of us, wriggled their knickers down, turned them around and pulled them back up again. All without us seeing a thing.

'Bums first girls,' I said, 'keep up the suspense.'

They turned around. We could see that the fronts were too skimpy to stretch over their cheeks, so invariably they were over one cheek and into the crack. I stood up with Chris and we bunched the material together, gave it a little tug and laid it along the crease. Now they were really wearing a string.

They dropped their skirts and turned around again and bashfully, slowly began to raise them again.

What a sight greeted us, particularly with Lucy and her shaven pussy. The strings disappeared up the crack leaving the labia exposed and hanging either side. A regular camel-toe.

'How does it feel.'

'Weird' said Sarah.

'Horny' said Cindy.

'Dangerous,' said Hannah.

'Don't ask,' said Lucy

'Cindy, give your knickers to me a moment' I said.

She gave me a strange look and said 'They will never fit you, not even the right way round.'

I laughed. 'I know I want to get into your knickers, but not that way.'

She handed them over and I made a small slip-knot in the string, two thirds of the way down from the waistband. 'Try that now.'

'Oh shit,' she said, as the knot settled around her clitoris.

'I am not sure how long I can stand that without jumping on someone.'

The other girls fell over themselves to offer their panties for the same treatment and could be seen walking up and down the room trying them out for feel.

'Of course, if you want we could fit that little loop around the clit. The only snag would be to hold it in place it would have to be tight and it may cut off the feeling.'

They declined this suggestion saying that they would be having enough fun the way the knots were tied already.

After a few more drinks we set off for Jacki'z. A couple of beers and shots later and an hour's dancing saw us in the mood for entertainment.

It saw the four girls looking for more than entertainment, their nipples were erect and their body language was overtly sexual. Around about midnight we were dancing near the stage when they called for volunteers for the t-shirt competition.

Frankie and Yasmin disappeared backstage while the rest of us crowded the stage.

Eventually about ten girls came out, all wearing sleeveless, loose fitting t-shirts. Not only were they short, not reaching their belly buttons, but large low armholes that showed off the sides of their tits if they raised an arm in front of their face. The Jacki'z logo was prominent but on the back.

You can understand that the shirts only just basically covered their modesty while dry. Wet was going to be another matter.

Most of the girls wore trousers or jeans. There were only two others in skirts. One of these girls in a skirt was a very pretty, buxom, lass who obviously was with a hen party of noisy girls. She would be the competition we felt.

One by one they introduced the contestants to the audience. Name, age, where they came from, who they were with etc. The audience cheered for its favourites and the girls started dancing. One by one they were brought to the front and sprayed with cold water from a hose lying along the front of the stage. It was obvious from the reaction of the first girl that the water was cold.

The t-shirt went see-through, her face registered a shocked expression and her nipples stood out like organ stops. We were to see this pattern repeated as each girl was sprayed. The music turned raunchy and the girls set about impressing the audience with their dancing, or their tits, which had the result of warming them up as well.

The guy with the hose then went behind them spraying their backs, again causing them to push out their breast and nipples. It was quite amazing how different some of their breasts were. Large and small, big nipples, small tight ones, large and small aureoles.

There were five or six really good dancers who stood out including Frankie, Yasmin and the girl from the hen party. The MC called a halt to the dancing and pulled each girl in turn out to the front for applause.

He selected the six girls with the most applause for the next round, which was very similar to the first. There were four girls who stood out as likely contestants for the next round as they teased us, lifting the hems of their shirts to reveal the bottom of their breasts, or rubbing their breasts and nipples over their shirts to make them stand out more.

The girl from the hen party was the first one to break, pulling her shirt over her head and throwing it to her mates in the front row. A huge cheer went up, followed by a second third and fourth as Frankie, Yasmin and another tall redhead followed suit.

The MC allowed them to dance on for another four or five minutes before interviewing them again at the front to see which received the most applause. He was definitely sleazier this time, inviting the audience to check out their tits from the front and side. He then cupped each of them in turn lifting as if weighing them and finishing by tweaking the nipples. There was little to choose between the applause for each of them but he had a little word, away from the microphone, individually. When he had spoken to the red-head she had shaken her head and waved goodbye to the crowd. That left three, Frankie, Yasmin and the girl who we now knew was called Rose. This name had caused the MC no end of amusement allowing him to bring to make jokes about thorns and pricks. She was the obvious favourite at this stage.

The girls started dancing again but this time they started spinning, throwing up their hems, to reveal their knickers before undoing their skirts and easing them down.

We already knew that both Frankie and Yasmin had on boring white full panties so a cheer went up for Rose's red satin ones, high cut on the legs.

The dancing continued and the man with the hose stepped out and sprayed the girls, first back and then front. Yasmin had obviously decided to stay. Was she enjoying herself?

This was where our girls took over the mantle of favourites. We guys got a bit of a shock. We knew Yasmin was shaven and we could see the way the white see-through material moulded into her pudenda, hiding very little, but we had not expected Frankie to be the same. She had obviously shaved this afternoon when she had gone to get ready.

My first reaction was delight at the pretty little box that was exposed, my second thoughts were disappointment that we had missed the opportunity to watch her do it.

Rose knew now that she had a fight on her hands. Her panties had moulded themselves to her body but were still obscuring her most important features. The panties themselves were high cut and narrow enough to show that she was at least partially shaved.

She turned around, lowered the back of her panties and bent down. The crowd went wild, so she turned to face us again before showing us her strip of pubic hair.

Frankie had responded by both turning and bending, and by massaging her fanny over the panties. They were getting wetter by the minute.

She then rolled the elastic tops down to a thin strip just covering the slit between her lips, proving, as if it were necessary that she was as bald as a coot down there.

Rose rolled them right down and off to cheers, as Frankie followed. Both girls threw their panties into the audience. Yasmin waved to the crowd, got a big cheer and stepped off the back of the stage into the wings. Either she did not want to go any further or maybe reluctant to take the limelight from Frankie.

The MC called the girls up, one on each side him seeking applause. He turned the girls around, made them bend and stroked their cracks, up and down. He turned them back to the front, made them open their legs and ran his hands over their mounds and between their lips. The applause was deafening for both of them.

He was obviously delighted with the way the competition was growing and had a quiet word with them away from the mike again.

In the manner of a Darts commentator he started again.

'Laydeeez and Genntlemenn, we have a draw so I have raised the prize money to two hundred and fifty euros to prolong the competition a little further. Five minutes free style.'

Well the girls started dancing again and realised that they had to do a little more including splits and kneeling with their backs to the audience legs apart like a pair of naked pole dancers. Even this was not going to be enough as they both started masturbating with their fingers before faking an orgasm as the five minutes ended. I say faking, because having seen Frankie orgasm, this was a little low key, although she was certainly wet enough. A few more minutes and there would have been no faking.

Again the applause was tumultuous as he proved to himself, and us, that the girls really were dripping wet and that it was not from the hoses.

He whispered again to the girls and they thought about it reluctantly before nodding agreement.

'The prize now goes to a stunning three hundred euros because they have the opportunity of sharing it with a friend. Rose and Frankie will extend the competition and will invite a friend on stage to help them.'

Uproar. What would happen next? Frankie looked over at Jon and beckoned him onto the stage. She had chosen Jon because she knew he had a cock that every girl would want. Jon looked a tad embarrassed at first and muttered to me, 'I hope I can get a hard-on. The thought of going up there on that stage had just softened it right up.'

He marched onto the stage putting on a brave face and kissing Frankie hard on the lips. He also whispered in her ear, telling her I guess about his problem. She laughed, shook her head and gave him a very sexy leer, as she checked the front of his trousers. The audience did not miss her actions and a cheer arose.

Yet again though, Rose got the biggest cheer as she called for a friend and up stepped a dark-haired girl with a very pretty face, but for me a little on the heavy side. The boys were whistling though and hoping for a little girl on girl action.

'Ladies,' called the MC. 'You know the rules. There are none. Now you have 10 minutes to impress the audience.'

He smiled and said, 'I must insist that anyone under the age of eighteen or of an easily shocked nature please leave the club.'

Hoots of laughter greeted this and everyone pushed a little closer.

Frankie had obviously told Jon to get undressed quickly while it was still soft and that she would sort it out. He slipped off his shirt and she unzipped his trousers and pulled them off with his boxers in one movement. She knelt in front of him making sure that she was leaning forward with her knees apart. She stroked along his dick and started kissing and licking it. Sure enough Jon responded and his cock got semi hard and started growing. She put it in her mouth and while it was soft deep-throated as much as she could manage. It was rapidly getting out of control and she had to let it out of her mouth. She moved him at an angle so that everyone could see the size. This brought cries of appreciation from the girls. She licked his balls and held them one by one in her mouth as she wanked his cock. She lay down on the floor in front of him with her legs wide, playing with herself as he added a few final touches to it himself, now stropping it proudly as it achieved full erection.

Meantime Rose had slowly stripped the other girl, mainly with her teeth and laid her on the ground. She was 'sixty-nining' her so that the audience could see her tongue lubricating the new girls pussy. She drove two fingers up her friend and started to groan. She was obviously receiving the same treatment from the other end and by now was very turned on.

Frankie meanwhile had Jon lie on the floor, feet towards the audience and was standing astride him, also facing us, about to swallow his cock in her cunt. She lowered herself onto him and the audience went a little quiet as she slowly accepted his length. She took it all and was tickling her lips with his pubic hair. She slowly started moving up and down on it, beginning to reach a climax.

Rose saw that she was beginning to be outgunned and with her back still to the audience, she managed to squeeze three fingers into her friend's cunt and Frankie then saw her squeezing two into her bum-hole. This raised the roof. Rose was favourite again.

A look of determination came over Frankie's face. She was not about to be beaten. She beckoned me up on to the stage. I had no problem holding my erection, in fact I was more worried about coming in my pants.

I thought I was about to get my cock sucked, but no, as I got there, she turned over and faced Jon, slipped his cock inside her again and lay along his body. 'Fuck me in the ass,' she cried, loudly enough for the room to hear.

There was a deafening round of cheering as I shucked off my clothes, spat in my hand, smeared it over my cock and got close enough to her to spit on her bum-hole.

I did not need asking twice as I eased it slowly in. The sight of this beautiful girl with a huge cock up her cunt and another black cock in her ass was going to win this competition at a stroll.

I felt Jon stiffen as he pumped his load into her. He could hardly move with her weight on him and mine on her, even if I did rest on my arms on the ground. I could feel his cock against mine with just a thin layer of membrane between us. I could feel it pulse as he jetted inside her. Frankie was now screaming with abandon as this put her over the edge. She was in no mood to be quiet about it. This encouraged me to finish and so I dutifully discharged up her arse. It was just great. We had fucked before and her cunt was tight but nothing like as tight as her anus. Also, I guess the ego thrill of pumping her arse in front of all these people helped me along. Let alone the fact that I had a hard-on right from the time the girls came out on stage.