Student Controls the Professor

Story Info
Student gets the upper hand on the professor.
2.7k words
4.31
31.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a college professor. So I have this student, her name is Nadia, a Russian immigrant. She has this beautiful face, nice little tits, slim tummy and then this wonderfully large ass. She is very flirtatious, and although there was no way I could have a sexual thing with her without losing my job, I gave her plenty of attention "helping" her with her class work. The thing is, all I could think about as I was working with her was that I wanted so badly to have her sitting on my face. I found myself longing to be smothered by her nasty ass. I spent many hours thinking and fantasizing about having her control my face with her pussy and ass. I thought about how it would taste, how it would smell and how it would feel to be controlled by her.

Mind you, she seemed guarded so I couldn't decide whether or not she would be into such a thing. But fantasy was my lot so I could pretend couldn't I? I developed so many scenarios in my mind as to how it would happen. During class times, I found myself, looking for reasons to get close to her so I could look down her blouse at her titties. It was now summer, so she would wear sundresses that allowed me some "access." I know I sound like a super perv, but whenever her long hair would touch me...accidentally...it would arouse me.

One "disastrous" night I was able to see down her top and saw this cute, brown puffy nipple. This created an effect in me where I began to get a little less cautious. If I was standing next to her I would try to brush up against her tits. What was I doing? What was I thinking? I could lose my job. A couple of times... I wondered, was she putting her own pressure of her tit on my arm? No way! She is in her late 30's and I am 60! "Back off dude", I told myself, "back the hell off."

As the semester wore on and we came to the last month, the students had a major paper to write that counted for half their grade. I was trying to be a helpful professor. This was a required class that they had to pass to move on. I looked at a lot of papers, helped a lot of students. I tried to give them equal time and effort. But there was always Nadia. She had a little difficulty due to English being her second language, so she needed a little extra time. Of course, I gave her the extra time...dare I say extra attention.

Several of the students asked me to set up a special review session, so I agreed to do so on a Saturday, when the school was usually closed. I sent out signup sheets for everyone to pick an open spot. The day was booked, with about 10 students, including Nadia. I got to the school that morning and, of course it was empty. So I opened up the school and proceeded to my office. I had to let each student in when it was their time, help them out, and then let them out of the school. Nadia was the second to last student on the schedule.

When I went to let her into the school, I was amazed at what she was wearing. She was generally a very modest student. However, today she had on like a tunic type blouse that was loose fitting and hung down just below her butt. She was wearing short shorts under it, but it gave the effect that she wasn't wearing anything below. The only way I could tell for sure was that the blouse had slits up both sides. The blouse was very light material and her tummy area was visible when she moved around. The only part of the blouse that was tighter fitting was that which was covering her tits. I could tell she was not wearing a bra. Oh man, I was so thankful that there was another appointment right after hers. The problem was...my mind was working overtime. For the first time I was seeing skin in her midriff area. As she would move around, her tits would have that slight bounce, being unrestrained by a bra.

During the meeting, I got a text from the student who was supposed to follow Nadia advising that his car had broken down and he would not be able to make it. Because all the students had been texting me to let me know they were there, there was a joint text going where each student got all the other students texts. When his text was received, Nadia and I both looked at our phones. I tried to act nonchalant about it.

All this time it was clear she was not trying to be shy about her movements around me. She would brush close to me when I was looking at her paper. When I went to where she was sitting, making changes I suggested, she seemed to be closing the distance between her and I. I could smell her perfume and I was losing focus by the time her session was coming to an end. My cock was hard as sat behind the safety of my desk. But it was time for me to stand up to see her to the door. I hoped against hope that she would not notice. I stood awkwardly, bending over a little more than ordinarily necessary to try to hide my erection. I waited for her to move in front of me and fully stood up to walk behind her.

Just as I walked out my office door, she said, "Oh shit, I forgot my phone." She immediately turned around and in the process she brushed up against me. There was no question she had brushed against my hard cock. I was in a mixture of panic and arousal. She took a quick look down, got a little bit of a smile and walked back toward my desk where her phone was sitting, plain as day. I stood there as she walked back to me and unnecessarily brushed against me again, but I walked toward the outer door of the school with her walking behind me.

"Careful", my mind screamed, "you are busted with a hard on, but stop this now." The reality of the situation was dawning on me, but that did not make my cock any less noticeable. I unlocked the front door and wished her a nice rest of the day. As soon as she got outside, she asked, "can I use the restroom before I drive home"? What was I going to say?? I waited in the lobby for her to finish in the restroom. When she came out, she handed me MY cell phone. I looked at her, obviously puzzled, and she said she picked it up when she went back for her phone. She then told me that she had looked at my photos and noticed a particular type of porn that I seemed to like. I almost fainted. I had a lot of femdom facesitting porn captions.

She said, "I think you and I need to go back to your office." I protested, saying that I really had to get back to work. She laughed and said, "Professor, you and I both know that you've been ogling me ever since I started your class, and how you try to touch me. Moreover", she said, "I have evidence now that you are a total pervert. How many of your students do you walk around with a hard cock when you are with them? I'm sure the Dean would not want to hear about this activity. She took me by the hand and started walking back to my office. As we were walking back, she reached into her purse and pulled the shorts she had been wearing out, saying, "put the crotch of these into your mouth!" Realizing that I was in no place to argue or bargain, I took the shorts and placed them exactly how she had asked. Now I could taste the pants this woman had worn all day. The part that pissed me off was that although I was in complete panic about the prospect of losing my job, and being held to open ridicule, my cock was hard as steel.

We got to my office and she ordered, "take off ALL of your clothes." I tried to reason with her, but she would hear none of it. She simply said, "one more word of protest, on anything I tell you to do, and I will pack up and leave, and the first thing on Monday morning I will be in the Deans office! One of the first things I will show him is what you texted me today." With that she showed me her text messages, and I could see that while she had my phone she had texted herself a few of the "worst" images I had on my phone. There was literally no way I could dispute it. It was clear that any reasonable person would see the texts were from my phone. I had been beaten by my own stupidity. I began to undress until I was fully nude in my office. My cock sprang out toward her and she got a large evil sort of smile. She said, "Well at least someone is enjoying this. Now stroke your cock" I looked down, grabbed my cock and began to masturbate. Before I was able to respond, I heard the tell-tale sound of her camera. She now had a photo of me fully nude with a raging hard on masturbating in my office.

I was then ordered to lay down on the floor, face up. As soon as I was on the floor, I could see that she had panties on under her tunic. She took a small ruler off my desk and measured my dick. She exclaimed, "I suppose you think 7 inches is big"? I thought to myself that women didn't complain. With that she took the ruler and smacked my dick with it. Then she walked over to my head and stood straddling me with her legs on each side of my face. I looked up her tunic and noticed a pair of white lace panties. As she looked down on me, I noticed she was preparing to spit onto my face. Remembering the warning about future protests, I obeyed when she told me to open my mouth. I then felt the warm slime of her spit enter my mouth.

With that, she crouched down until her panty clad pussy was firmly resting on my face. I could smell her sweat and the musky fragrance of her hairy pussy. She was taunting me, "is this what you wanted? Is this what you hoped for?" My breathing was not entirely cut off, but it wasn't exactly easy to breath or talk. I heard myself mumble a response, but this only served to encourage her to start grinding on my face. She was obviously aroused by this as she began to moan. My nose was now pressed against her panty covered pussy. Her juices were soaking her panties. My face was quickly becoming coated with her juices. Every once in a while she would reach back and slap my hard cock.

At one point, about 30 minutes after she sat on my face, her breathing got heavy and her thighs closed on my head, she began to say, "oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm going to cum on that miserable face of yours, and when I do I'm going to squirt all over you. Open your mouth!" I obeyed. With that she reached down, pulled her panties aside, and screamed, as she began to squirt her juices into my mouth and all over my face.

Breathlessly, she said, "take-my-panties-off." I did as I was told; I was now in a trance, knowing that I was under her control...my fantasies had come true. I pulled her panties off each leg, and once I was done, she pointed to her pussy and instructed, "lick that cunt clean." Her pussy was hairy, but trimmed on the sides, giving her a thick runway. I licked her pussy over and over again...inside and out. I sucked on her large labia...she was delicious. When she felt I was done, she stood up. I figured that I was done too, but as I got up she said, "who the hell said you could move?"

By now, I had been subject to Nadia's commands for over an hour. I urged her to let me get up, in case some other staff member came to the school. "You don't get it do you," she said with a wicked smile, "I've never had this kind of experience before. Every other man I've been with said no to oral sex with me. But now I have a way to take this powerful guy and make him accept every sexual command I give to him. So you can either accept where you are, or deal with the consequences."

With that she turned around and began to sit, that big beautiful ass that I had fantasized over for the last 8 months was squatting towards my face. Inches away now, she spread her ass and ordered me to place my nose against her "rosebud.' Suddenly I found myself smelling her sweaty ass and her ass cheeks closed over my face. She mocked me, "oh look at the big strong professor, do you enjoy my beautiful ass"? Once again, I mumbled my response. "So here is my plan for tonight", she said, "I need to go home, but you will come over and plan on spending the weekend. With my nose locked against her butthole I was desperately trying to think of a way out, but as I fought to take each breath, I couldn't come up with anything. Then she stood up and put her panties and shorts back on.

She asked me if I understood her instructions, and I nodded that I did. Nadia then kissed my cheek and said, "your face smells like my ass and pussy, get used to it."

After I let her out the door, I was excited and scared.

I arrived at her house at the exactly 5:30 pm. I knocked on the door, which was answered by another gorgeous woman. She said her name was Inna, and that she was Nadia's sister. She was taller than Nadia, had huge tits and a great figure. With a smirk on her face, she asked me, "so you're the professor?" She did not ask me in, so I stood outside for a few minutes until Nadia came down and let me in.

I did not know what to expect as I went inside. Nadia was wearing a beautiful sundress and looked stunning. She was smiling and we sat down on the couch. She said, "I have never had an orgasm like the one this afternoon." She said she had been attracted to me in the months she had been in my class, and had even enjoyed flirting with me. "Now", she said, "You have to understand that things are different now. I have fantasized about a female led relationship for a long time." She explained that she still had to figure some things out but as long as I followed her instructions everything would be okay.

She kissed me passionately and then asked me to stand up. I obeyed. She then unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down. She then grabbed a little bag that was sitting there and pulled out a cock cage. She looked up to me and said that I needed to put the cage onto my cock. I wondered aloud whether it was necessary. She said, "I'm going to give you one chance here because I realize your new cock cage might be a shock, but I will allow no more objections." With that she reached over to the cage, which had begun to put on, and snapped it closed, and locked it.

"If you are a good boy, I might let you cum tonight," she said, almost whispering, "but neither tonight, nor tomorrow are about your pleasure." Having never worn a cock cage I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was getting horny about being controlled by this beautiful woman and my cock began to press against its cage.