Student Exchange Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How long her show went on is, as always, a mystery to me; time seems to stand still as I watch her performing her speciality of giving a blowjob but inevitably the climax approached and she lifted her head so that just the saliva covered purple plum was just resting on her outstretched tongue. She gave a couple more strokes and with a grunt he let loose with a torrent of sperm which drenched her open mouth. She gulped and tried to swallow each spurt but his fountain overwhelmed her and cum dribbled from her mouth and flowed down over her hand which was still firmly holding him. I moaned out my own bliss as my spunk spurted from my cock to splash on the floor.

When I opened my eyes and focussed once more it was to see that Helen had released her grasp but they were still 'attached' for a string of his cum was stretched between his softening cock and her new engagement ring. She looked down at the result of her performance with a look of satisfaction; did she give any thought to my humiliation? Probably, for it was in our 'rules'.

She found a towel and wiped her hand and patted around her mouth. Her new friend seemed to have the same indifferent attitude as all the other Bajans I had met for without any ceremony or accepting her offer of the towel he stood up straightened his shorts, took a final swig of his beer and with an almost imperceptible nod left us to return to the crowded beach below. I watched as he rejoined his mates and it was clear he was sharing with them what he had just enjoyed. Black faces turned in my direction as I peered over the parapet and although I couldn't hear what was said, their grins spoke volumes.

My attention was diverted from them when the DJ resumed the stage and music and his banter filled the air. As if this was a cue Dale reappeared just as Helen was reapplying her lipstick. She gave him a grin and handed him one of the Rum Punches from the tray. She took a sip from her own and then said a little mysteriously, "Well, that visit from your friend went to plan. Do you fancy another dance?" He returned her smile, nodded and took her hand to lead her back to the dance floor. I pulled my feet back to give them room to pass but my good mannered action was not acknowledged and I was left to amuse myself as I chose fit.

I toyed with my drink and thought, "She's acting a bit odd; what the hell is going on here?"

The afternoon wore on and with regular monotony whenever there was a break in the music Helen would return to the patio with another 'friend' in tow. Dale would be seen hovering in the background keeping a respectful distance as she would tell me to get our visitor a drink; take a swig of her own and then without any due ceremony get her companion to lay down on the lounger whilst she gave him a leisurely blow job. It was all so blatant and I just couldn't get my head around what could have triggered this totally uncharacteristic behaviour.

Could it be the effect of the drink? - for sure she was not used to strong liquor and these rum punches certainly didn't hold back their punch - was it the party atmosphere and the thumping music which had transformed her; was it the presence of so many scantily clad people around who seemingly made no secret of their desires what with the outrageous flirting that was going on? After a while I decided not to 'over-think' the situation and instead to sit back and enjoy witnessing the performances that she was putting on for, what I hoped, she was doing for my benefit.

The sun went down and the DJ packed up which prompted a general exodus from the beach. The majority of the party crowd wandered away in different directions save for a hardcore of half a dozen revellers who followed Helen and Dale up onto our patio to, presumably, continue their fun. I was in no condition to object for like Helen I am no big drinker and the uncounted number of beers and other cocktails I had sampled through the afternoon had taken their toll as I sat on the bench with a silly grin crossing my face. However, I was not so drunk that I couldn't see through my blurry vision that this time it wasn't just Dale's male friends who had pitched up; there were two buxom Bajan ladies in the mix. My little cock gave a twitch as one of them came over and introduced herself, "Hi, I'm CherieAnn. You must be Helen's other man." 'Other man?' Then I twigged that she must be referring to Dale for she then added with a snigger, " ... he says you ain't man enough for her."

The full impact of her words didn't really penetrate my befuddled brain mainly because I was diverted by the sight of her breasts which were being ineffectively contained by her bikini top. She noticed my interest and leaned over me as I sat there and said, "Oh, you're a 'tit man' are you? Well, honey you can look as much as you like but you ain't going to get any further than looking for I need something a bit bigger than I hear you're packing."

I was bemused to think that I had been the topic of conversation between strangers but the heavily sexually-charged mood (and the drink) only resulted in me grinning like an idiot at what was being implied. She said, "Can't believe what I've been hearing; why don't you show me Whitey?" With that she tugged at the waistband of my shorts and, me without any hesitation, lifted up so that they could be pulled down. I blushed as she laughed when my little dick popped into view. "Wow, they were right. I've never seen such a small one. It looks like my baby brother's."

My cock was slick with a mixture of pre-cum and the remains of my recent ejaculations but I felt no embarrassment such was the stupefying effect of the drink and, dare I say, the eroticism of the moment. Nobody else around seemed to think that such behaviour was anything unusual and certainly CherieAnn was being so matter-of-fact about me exposing myself that I thought,. "What's not to like?"

She was still giggling when she looked around and called out, "Hey, Nyah. Get over here and see what I've got." I looked up and tried to focus on the other female who was walking our way. She was just as scantily clad as CherieAnn and equally amused when she saw to what her friend was referring. The stupefying effect of the alcohol I had consumed meant I was beyond caring and I leaned back and fully exposed myself to the pair of them. They both squealed their delight as the full extent of my inadequate penis was laid bare. The others, including Helen, who were crowding the balcony looked our way and I heard a chorus of remarks none of which sounded complimentary.

"Oh Sweety, whatever can you do with that tiny ting?" I heard in my ear as they sat down either side of me. I looked down at myself and without any thought dropped a hand and began stroking. It took but a moment before I was as stiff as I've ever been.

In a mocking tone one of my new companions said, "Wow, you're making me soooo excited. My bubs are getting tingly". ('Bubs'; what the hell are 'bubs'?) I didn't have to wait long for that to be answered for Nyah pulled down her bikini top and her beautiful tits spilled out and my vision was filled with a pair of chocolate coloured breasts tipped with stiff nipples that begged (or so I thought) to be sucked. "Just look at that," she said jiggling her magnificent bosoms. I did as she asked and then moved to take one of the inviting buds into my mouth.

"Ahrr, nah," she said moving out of reach. "You can look but you can't touch Sweety, you just carry on playing."

CherieAnn laughed and added to my frustration by doing the same pulling down her top so that I had these two Bajan beauties either side leaning over me with their ebony swaying tits inches away from my stroking hand. I felt I was in some kind of heaven.

"Hmm, that looks nice." I looked up to see Helen standing in front of us watching my 'performance'. I dropped my hand in embarrassment; almost ashamed to have been caught masturbating just like a naughty schoolboy.

"Don't stop, I'm glad to see my new friends are taking care of you while I'm working." She was looking somewhat dishevelled and was clearly very drunk and, by the way she spoke, very confused. I returned my hand to its task and continued to slowly wank and grinned back with some satisfaction at the thought that now it wasn't only her who was getting some action (albeit mine was of a lesser order!)

As Helen stood there unsteadily swaying from side to side one of the other revellers came behind her and putting his arm around her waist said, "Hey, I'm Dale's cousin. He says you are a good girl and can give me a little of that sweet stuff."

She snuggled back against him almost as if she was grateful for the support and smirked, "Hmm, any cousin of Dale's is a pal of mine." She looked at me, gave me a wink and slurred, "Looks like you are being taken care of for a while. I won't be long." With that she placed her own arm around his waist and guided him toward the opened patio doors into our apartment.

My two companions sniggered at my confused reaction to the events that were unfolding in front of us. I struggled to focus on what was happening inside our flat but it wasn't too long before I realised what I was seeing was Helen being stretched back onto the sofa by her latest playmate. I concentrated very hard battling against the numbing effect of the alcohol and saw already he had his shorts down around his ankles and, as he turned to kick the restrictive garments away, I could see that his cock was already stiff and ready for action. No surprise to see it was a large specimen; just the sort that Helen had become used to during our stay. I groaned at the sight and the realisation that once again my beautiful wife was going to be getting her white pussy stuffed by a dark invader.

The thought had caused me to pause my own attentions and my hand just grasped and covered my own pathetic little penis. "Aww, come on Honey, she said not to stop." Nyah's voice jolted me out of my trance. I shook my head and resumed my short strokes, pre-cum beginning to coat my fingers.

"Ah, that's better," said CherieAnn. Indeed, it got even nicer for I then felt my hand being pulled away to be replaced by her's and she began to softly wank my stiff little cock leaving me to concentrate on the scene that was developing inside the apartment.

I felt Nyah's hot breath blowing in my ear as she whispered, "Dale's got a lot of cousins and they are all lining up to meet your wife ... ." She then began to lick the side of my face and I felt her tongue circling around my ear, " ..., quite the little whore, isn't she?"

I grunted in reaction to the attentions I was receiving and didn't really take too much mind to what she was saying; I was concentrating more on the sight of Helen and her new lover as he positioned himself above her prone form lying on the sofa. Even from my distance the view was clear and I sucked in a breath as I saw him push his stiff cock into her welcoming pussy. He wasted no time in getting into an animalistic rutting and she met him stroke for stroke lifting her butt from the coach to meet each thrust. Her squeals of delight were music to my ears and once again I felt the exquisite pleasure that comes with watching her enjoying someone who can give her what I cannot provide.

It seemed to take no time at all before her squeals turned into something altogether more frantic and we heard her begin to sob and cry out an almost incoherent jumble of words, "Oh yesss, fuck me .. fuck .. oh fuck .. cum in me .. you .. black ... bastard .. oh yess .."

The stroking being applied to my rock-hard cock became a little more firm and I felt the grip become tighter as my masturbator continued to fist-fuck me. Involuntarily I found myself emulating Helen and with each stroke of CherieAnn's hand I would lift up to meet her. The sensations that were beginning to overwhelm me were exquisite and became even more intense as I 'suffered' and absorbed the sight of my wife being royally fucked; delicious ebony tits being almost waved in my face; an alien hand stroking my cock and a sexy voice whispering encouragements in my ear. Little wonder that after a few seconds of this treatment my self-control deserted me and my stubby little cock began to shoot and spurt my cum high into the air as a shattering orgasm welled up within me.

CherieAnn giggled approval at the sight of me fountaining my sperm in such a forceful fashion; quite a contrast to my usual meek demeanour. "Wow, look at that. Where did all that Jizz come from?" She said as I splashed and dripped onto the floor, "Phew, way to go, White Boy."

I took no interest in her implied insults but instead through my drunken haze returned my focus to the sofa where the rutting couple were reaching a climax of their own. First Helen gave an extended moan as yet another orgasm rippled through her and then her black violator jerked upward on outstretched arms and with a grunt shot his cum into her as the ultimate pleasure overtook him. He held himself up for a few moments exposing the sight of his shiny cum-covered cock still firmly lodged between the wet lips of a similarly coated cunt before he collapsed back down on top of her. They lay quietly, chests heaving, as they regained their breaths; I was similarly engaged as I tried to gather mine.

He clambered off her and once on his feet he stuffed his softening wet cock back into his shorts. Helen didn't move other than look with a dreamy expression covering her face in my direction. At least I thought it was me she was searching for until I realised that Dale and the other dreadlocked guests were standing around the open doors also looking in. What thoughts were going through her mind when she saw, as I did, that a couple of them already had their cocks in hand must have been somewhat different from mine but even in my befuddled state I knew that her fun was not over and the night was going to be long one.

I gave a drunken burp and CherieAnn and Nyah took that as a signal to stand up and leave me to sit alone on the bench. I began to feel waves of nausea swirling around and in an attempt to quell the discomfort I lay my head back on the parapet and closed my eyes.

It was dark and all was quiet when some hours later I woke up to find myself lying in our crumpled bed with a softly snoring Helen beside me. How the heck did I get here; where had everyone gone; what had I missed?

******

12