All Comments on 'Student Life Pt. 03'

by DHerbert

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story! I like the blackmailer and I like Connor. Both have a fantastisic way to humilate the girl. Hope for more soon.

DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years agoAuthor

The next part is written and will be up in the near future, and this will neatly round off the day for her. I've a rough outline for part 5, less of one for 6, then 7 .... and so on. I'm pretty sure how the story ends up, but not quite how it gets there. If, after reading the next section, you have thoughts and ideas about the direction it might take, then I'm open to them!

However, I've got caught up in a couple of longer works and so it might be a little while before part 5 is completed. Having a life, and only doing this in my spare time, isn't always conducive to fast work. Other stories I've written are available on Smashwords and Amazon etc. if you'd like to take a look at them in the meantime - while this is a hobby a little extra income never hurts!

Thanks for the nice comments and ratings so far - I'm glad you seem to be enjoying reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the great story. I love the way how Connor take advantage of her. Please soon more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the slow burn and the slow escalation. Your writing excellent.

You may want to consider that sometimes the danger and the risk is more exciting than the description of the actual act. In the sense that if she does something that is risky but the risk does not materialize, it is sometimes better than situations where the risk materializes. Things have escalated incredibly quickly with Connor, and given his personality, the genie will be hard to put back in the bottle. Also, 50+ people have her photos. This rate of escalation on the first day will destroy her life, but equally, it will likely reduce the blackmailer's power and limit options for future story lines.

On a separate note, while I appreciate that Smashwords pays authors more, you may want to consider listing your books on Kindle Unlimited. As an aspiring author, Kindle Unlimited will provide people with a cheaper way of getting to know your work, and will help build followership.

Wish you all the best, and keep it up!

DHerbertDHerbertover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your comments, and help, Anon. I tried Kindle unlimited, but got nowhere much with it. Smashwords + standard Amazon seems to be bringing in much more for me ('much' still being small amounts, but that's fine really).

The photograph sent out was deliberately chosen to be relatively mild one - nothing really showing - and so a fairly minor error in 'her' sending that out, in this day and age, to what each person would have assumed was just them as all were Bcc'd in. Also, the dealings with Connor - and the others - are all contained in the flat at this time. Part 4 does escalate things further (and will be out here soon). However, part 5 will slow things back down and lower the heart rate - ready for a slow building back up again... for her, for the blackmailer, and hopefully for you as well!

billie34cbillie34cover 2 years ago

I’m enjoying this, reminds me a bit of my student days.

Look forward to reading more.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenalmost 2 years ago

Oh to be blackmailed and controlled like this has always been my biggest desire❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDHerbert@DHerbert
Curious to see what is being written on here... and loving exploring! I write as a hobby in my spare time. I do my best re grammar and spelling - but please be gentle if something gets by me! I've a few erotica books self-published on Amazon, Google Play, Medium, Smashwords,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES