All Comments on 'Student Life Pt. 04'

by DHerbert

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too much clutter. Get's boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Firstly I really like your writing style and am thoroughly enjoying this series.

There are several ways I think this could go:

1. Connor turns out to be the blackmailer, he found her mobile phone in the house and knew ir was hers. Slowly he turns her into the house whore and she ends up sexually serving all the residents with ever increasing fetishes including spankings, forced masturbations in front of the others and outdoor photoshoots. In the end she gives in to her submissive feelings and becomes a compliant slut.

2. The blackmailer realises what the housemate are doing to her and ends up blackmailing all the housemates forcing them into both gay and lesbian acts, depending on their relative sex of course. She is frequently punished by the others for causing the problem in the first place.

3. She is freed from the blackmailer (either the housemates find out about him and threaten to inform the police or the blackmailer simply becomes bored) but the housemates have that much on her now that they continue to use her for their own pleasures, girls included.

Whatever you do I am looking forward to reading more of this story.

simpleton024simpleton024over 2 years ago

Really enjoying the story even the "icky bits". Maybe there could be some visitors soon a teacher, family member or someone from her past she has rejected.

Stevewu609Stevewu609over 2 years ago

I like where she has to contribute to her own humiliation somehow (like choosing the fuck, marry, kill). Maybe, as another punishment, the blackmailer is going to post a picture of her on a porn site and she has to choose from 2 or more picture which one (maybe a very graphic image with no face or a simple topless one with face). In addition to choosing, having to come up with her own ideas and/or make the blackmailer's task worse/more humiliating is also great. Can't wait to see where the story goes from here!

humiliationloverhumiliationloverover 2 years ago

Love the story, all of it!

can't wait for the next part.

Like the idea of the comments where Connor turns out to be the blackmailer, he found her mobile phone...

but it shouldn't be to quick. Would love to see her in some more distress trying to hide her slut side from the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. Visitor from her phone that she has previously rejected seems a good plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the new chapter, especially how dark and degrading it got. 1000% more of that, please! I’d like to second the idea of Connor being revealed as the blackmailer, after he’s thoroughly dominated her life and reduced her to a whore for her roommates, with escalating kinky experiences in private and public. Hopefully someone takes it out on her ass sometime soon!

Crossfit5Crossfit5over 2 years ago

I'm not as certain as some writing here that Conner should turn out to be the blackmailer. Dionne might be a more interesting choice if it does turn out to be someone in the household. Perhaps she's got some reason we aren't yet aware of yet to dislike our protagonist or maybe she's just got a serious mean streak. In any case, I like the idea that its another woman holding the leash.

As for what comes next, I'm anxious to see you explore the Leanne angle soon. Maybe one night, she's the only one home and the blackmailer requires our protagonist to turn the television over to some movie with a sex scene in it and then, as the scene begins, she's to begin masturbating on the couch next to Leanne. Of course, he could require she do it in front of everyone but I'd hold back on that.

If the blackmailer catches the two on camera being intimate then he can then threaten the protagonist to destroy both their reputations which would just tighten his hold.

I do like the idea that she makes some mistake and the blackmailer releases one of her videos or pics on a porn site, to a friend or family member or else to one of the flatmates who might think its from her.

Whatever you decide, please keep it coming. This story is sensational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really hope to see this continue, it's so good.

DevanDelicious1DevanDelicious1about 2 years ago

I just recently found this story and it’s been fantastic. Great pronunciation and visual images of this story. Upon your request, I would personally like to see more blackmail and forced into a more uncomfortable situation and position of submission. I would also suggest some deliveries to be made with remote control devices to stimulate her and help keep her on edge of orgasm and to help deepen herself into this blackmail. I can see Connor taking advantage of her while in class/school as well.

Thank you for your dedication to this story and hope to read more chapters soon.

VanessaStaggVanessaStaggabout 2 years ago
Brilliant

This story needs to continue in the same vein. It hits the right notes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDHerbert@DHerbert
Curious to see what is being written on here... and loving exploring! I write as a hobby in my spare time. I do my best re grammar and spelling - but please be gentle if something gets by me! I've a few erotica books self-published on Amazon, Google Play, Medium, Smashwords,...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES