Student Services Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hands on her hips and slowly pushed her down, the bulbous head of my cock nudged its way into her snatch and she groaned a slow, steady moan of pleasure.

"Nnnnnggggggghhhhhh." She moaned as her eyes slid shut and she arched her back. She pressed her pelvis down against mine, trying to fit every bit of my cock deep inside her. I held her there for a moment and she gyrated her hips around my intruding member.

"Alright Lilly, lets see what you can do." I said encouragingly as I leaned back and put my hands behind my head. She began to bounce on my cock, lifting herself up until just the tip was inside her, then sliding herself back down. She started slowly but soon increased her tempo, sometimes stopping at the bottom to rock her hips back and forth grinding her clit against my crotch.

"Ooohhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm." She moaned, her eyes closed in bliss as she worked her body on mine. God it felt good, she flexed her cunt muscles, massaging my cock while she slid up and down. Her small, firm tits jiggled in my face under the shiny satin of her bodice. I leaned forward and buried my face in her cleavage. She gasped in response, pushing her tits against my lips as her hands wrapped around the back of my head.

"Oh god, oh fuck you feel so good." She whimpered. There was my little girl, you can dress her up but inside she was still the same nervous, eager to please submissive she had always been.

I pulled back and reached up to take the chain of her leash just below her collar. I tugged her down and pressed my lips against hers and tasted Ms. Thornes pussy juice on her.

"Oh god, oh god yes." She moaned into my mouth as she kissed me passionately. Her hands clasped my chin possessively, almost daring me to try to pull away again. Her small tongue probed its way into my mouth as she worked her soft moist lips over mine.

"Mmmmmmmm" she moaned as I reached around and took her by the back of the neck with one hand put the other into the curved small of her back to push her down on my cock.

"Oh fuck Lilly, you feel so good. I'm going to cum." I whispered, unable to hold it back anymore.

She leaned back, looking down at me lovingly. "Please, please cum in me. Please give it to me." She begged softly, rocking her hips back and forth.

"Nnnngggghhhhhh." I groaned, my fingers digging into her firm young body as I blew my load deep inside her.

"Oooohhhh yeessssss." She moaned, flexing her pussy muscles and milking my cock. "Fuck that feels good." She looked down at me as my last spurts of cum shot from my cock. "God I love that feeling."

I pulled her down again, by her shoulders not the leash this time. She took my face and looked softly into my eyes before gently kissing me again. She sighed into my mouth as she felt my prick start to soften inside her. I realized that she hadn't cum yet and mumbled an apology for finishing so soon.

"No, no, its alright. You have given me so much, let me give this to you." She whispered in reply as she nestled her face into my neck and sighed contentedly. We remained there for a few moments until she lifted herself off of me, adjusting her dress and standing unsteadily on her heels.

"Well, I am glad this evening turned out to be worthwhile." Ms. Thorne said and then pushed a button on an intercom beside her chair "I had another reason for asking you to come here tonight. You may come out now."

A door opened and Farah stepped into the room. Lilly squealed with joyful surprise and ran to embrace her. Farah met her halfway and the two friends hugged each other while I looked at Ms. Throne questioningly. Farah wasn't wearing her leash and collar, but was wearing a comfortable sweatshirt, leggings and sneakers.

"Ms. Khomeni has been staying here for the last couple of days. After the incident she was afraid to return to the dormitory where Mr. Jefferson may have taken further advantage of her." Ms. Thorne said.

"Uh huh." I grunted in reply. I doubt that George would have done anything, he was too old a hand at the club to be that stupid but Farah didn't know that.

Lilly and Farah walked back to us, hand in hand while Ms. Thorne continued. "As a result of his violation of the rules of our organization, Mr. Jefferson has lost his right to act as Ms. Khomeni's handler. However, her original pledge like all others was to participate in our activities until graduation. In order to do so she requires a handler, one she can trust not to abuse the rights of that position."

I looked over that the two girls who stood at the edge of the rug, Farah was standing still and looking down submissively. Lilly on the other hand was darting her gaze across the three of us like a confused puppy. I could see that she understood what was being said but was afraid that she was wrong in her assumption. Her eyes were eagerly hopeful but also warily nervous.

"Are you telling me that you want me to take Farah on as a charge, just like Lilly?" I said cautiously.

"Yes. The alternative would be her expulsion from Sumter Academy and return home, a fate that she is eager to avoid." Ms. Thorne replied. She rose and walked over to a table, opening a box that looked like a twin to the one I had seen on the desk in her office. She pulled out a collar and leash. "Ms. Khomeni."

Farah released Lilly's hand and walked over to where Ms. Thorne stood. She lifted her chin and pulled her long dark hair out of the way to allow the woman to fasten the collar around her neck. The light brown leather was a good match to her dusky middle eastern skin tone and I saw her take a nervous breath as the band was snugged tightly around her throat. Ms. Thorne then took the leash in her hand and led the young woman over to where I was awkwardly trying to stand and pull up my pants at the same time. I managed to assemble myself by the time they reached me and took the leash that Ms. Thorne held out to me.

"Mr. Walters, do you accept the position of a handler to Ms. Farah Khomeni and all of the responsibilities and obligations associated with it?"

I paused for a second, then looked from Ms. Thorne to Farah. She stood there, eyes down and hands clasped in front of her. She was more like a scared animal than a woman, a dog in a shelter hoping to be adopted. I reached out to take her chin in my fingers and lifted her face until I could look in her eyes.

"Farah, do you accept this? Do you want to be my charge?" I asked gently.

Farah paused and I heard Lilly take a nervous breath behind me. The scared young woman looked at me with moist brown eyes. "Yes Mr. Walters. Please, please take me." She said softly.

"Then I accept." I replied and Lilly gave a small squeal of excitement that was quickly cut off by a sharp glance from Ms. Thorne.

"Excellent. Now ladies if you will please excuse us, Mr. Walters and I have things to discuss."

Lilly rushed over and hugged Farah again, as she babbled happily. I gave them both a gentle shove and they walked back to the hallway where they usually went to change after a session. When the door shut out their exited voices, I looked over to Ms. Thorne who waved me back to my seat on the sofa. She walked over and picked up my glass, heading over to the bar.

"Burbon again?" She asked.

"Make it a double." I replied, the surprise of the moment almost masking the shock at her fetching my drink for a change.

She poured one for both of us and handed me mine before resuming her seat across from me. "Thank you Mr. Walters, that solves a rather difficult problem."

"I wouldn't think it would be that difficult to solve, anyone would be happy to take Farah on." I replied.

"Yes, but Farah would not be happy with anyone, do you understand?" She asked, her tone almost hopeful.

"You mean that if Farah was not at least willing to accept her handler, even reluctantly, you would soon be having to solve this problem again." I replied and she nodded.

"Our organization is a delicate balance between dominance and submission, a balance that the participants do not always understand. We are lucky with this batch; each seems to have found something in the other that is sufficient to keep them satisfied with their situation." She sipped her drink then continued.

"For example, Ms. Reid benefits from Ms. Carter's position as athletic director. Her focus has always been an athletic scholarship and Ms. Carter is in a unique position to help her with it. Ms. Carter on the other hand is an aging woman who is eager to retain her youth, and the attentions of a strong young woman like Ms. Reid gives her that. Should she realize that Ms. Reid is in fact using her for her influence, it may seriously damage the relationship they have built up."

I nodded, remembering what Emily had told me last time we were here.

"Ms. Clarke is well on her way to being a very successful drug dealer. Her parents had sent her here in an effort to remove her from the negative influences she had been exposed to at her other school. Unfortunately for them, she has instead become the negative influence here at Sumter. I don't mind, I know that the girls here will get what they want somewhere so they may as well get a safe product from someone whom I have some limited influence over. Mr. Browne is a small minded man trying to affirm his manhood by dominating women, but he is an excellent teacher who is eager to demonstrate his intelligence. Ms. Clarke gives him that opportunity, and learns from him in return."

"And Ashley?" I asked.

"Ms. Mitchell's motivations are her own and I do not believe that she has as yet revealed them to you, so it is not my position to do so." She replied sharply.

"I understand. The 'Student Services' organization is more co-operative than the coercive situation it appears to be, isn't it."

"Yes, but as you have seen the handlers and the charges do not always match so effectively. That is where the coercive aspect is required. For obvious reasons, we cannot be selective in the enrolment of our members. Usually, with some re-enforcement and no little manipulation, the charge is able to tolerate the situation until they graduate and then the information that we have on them is enough to keep them quiet. Unfortunately, with people of, shall we say limited capacity like Mr. Jefferson, we sometimes run into problems." She said with a sigh.

"Yes, George showed me his collection of Polaroids. He has been doing this for quite some time."

"Mr. Jefferson is uniquely situated for unearthing compromising information on students. He has had several charges over the years and usually we can manage them with the carrot and stick method you have seen. Ms. Farah was one of very few who had the potential to cause problems, her issues may have been enough to overcome her fears. Fortunately, to date Mr. Jefferson's bigotry was enough to temper his impulses but that seems to have run its course andI had to separate them." She sighed.

"Why not just get rid of him?" I asked.

She looked at me with the disappointed expression I was becoming so familiar with. "Do you really believe that if I released Mr. Jefferson from our service, even with a generous pension, he would keep quiet? Even if it was just bragging, such rumors would be explosive in our current environment."

"There are, other methods." I replied, leaning back and sipping my drink like a Bond villain.

Ms. Thorne took a deep breath, as if to calm herself while dealing with an especially difficult child. "Do you know what the most common cause of death for single white males is, between the ages of 45 to 55 in our area code?" She asked flatly.

"Ummmm, heart attack?" I replied.

"I didn't ask you to guess, I asked if you knew?" She snapped back and I shook my head negatively.

"Of course you don't." she sighed. "Do you know if he has a fallback plan in the event of his death? Do you know who on the police department has benefited from our services and would be most likely to conduct an investigation that would result in a favorable outcome? Do you know what their shift schedule is to ensure that they would be the officer who responded to the call?"

I felt like I was in her office again, all the confidence assurance from when she had trusted me with Farah had evaporated under the barrage of obvious factors that I had not considered. "No, I don't." I said apologetically.

"Ms. Reid may have a Machiavellian imagination, but she have seen to many police dramas. Those investigative documentaries are based off of people who have been caught. I am eager to avoid being the next streaming service special if you don't mind."

"So what now, why are you telling me this?" I replied. It was feeling more like a job interview than a discussion, and I wanted to know what I was being reviewed for.

She sighed, this time it sounded like fatigue instead of disappointment. She took a long sip of her drink then leaned forward, locking her eyes with mine. "I am tired Mr. Walters, very tired. I have been handling this organization for almost a decade with new handlers and charges almost every year. The rule is you must contribute if you want to participate, and not everyone is able to meet the membership requirements all of the time. The management of both faculty and students who are and are not involved at any given time is distracting."

"You want me to be your assistant?" I said with surprise.

She leaned back, her ice blue eyes holding mine like an elegant cobra. "You have shown that you have what it takes. Your relationship with Ms. Chang is more co-operative than coercive, but you are able to keep your distance despite her obvious affection for you. You are intelligent enough to recognize the problem that Mr. Jefferson caused that night at your place, and without knowing it managed it quite well."

I remembered; I had told Lilly to lick off cum that George had speared on Farah's face. Looking back on it, it had saved George's ego and still gave Farah some relief from the humiliation he had inflicted on her. Lilly's affection and concern had probably helped too and may have saved all of us. Farah had apparently latched on to that like a lifeline. A way to escape Goerge but still avoid being sent back home, not bad for a spur of the moment decision.

"So, what does this mean for me?" I asked.

"The position of head educator at Sumter Academy is currently vacant. While you are fairly junior, I don't think your appointment would ruffle too many feathers given your qualifications. You would still be responsible for your instructional duties but would be excused any extra curricular requirements. Instead, you would be charged with maintaining the standard of classroom instruction delivery for the faculty. This position will also give you authority over staff regarding conduct with a direct line to me for reporting, which would occur on a regular basis." She told me, her fingernail tracing the lip of her glass.

"It would also allow me to manage our fellow participants without arousing suspicion. I would have the authority to deal with any transgressions, and report to you before problems got out of hand I guess?" I asked.

"Correct. Although I would recommend a full read of the information package that you have obviously skimmed thus far." She said with a smile. "It will also provide you with a bonus to your current salary."

I drained the rest of my bourbon and set the glass down as I stood and extended my hand. "Ms. Thorne, I accept."

She rose and took my hand in hers, no delicate female clasp of the fingers but a firm handshake. "Thank you Mr. Walters, and please call me Catherine from now on."