All Comments on 'Student Union'

by Dazman

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Piss The Story (Accurately Name)

This story is awful and the author palette is human waste. Whatever showers you like to take I guess but I wish you (Dazman) would have done a better job at warning the readers because a brief if this story isn't to your palette then look somewhere else is not sufficient enough especially not with that title and definitely misleading synopsis. You said it was about a "straight guy" but in the story he said he is bisexual going down a rabbit hole finding his gay gem? What rabbit hole?! What gay gem?!

Thomas is a fucking idiot, he doesn't even know that piss is warm when the narrator piss on him and he is pursuing an Engineer degree? Is Thomas and the narrator not aware of possible opportunistic pathogenic organisms and the risks of frolicking with their special golden liquid? But then again if they like it so much why stop there? They can wash their hands in each other piss and then have a romantic dinner afterwards.

More bad marks your dudes are pretending to act straight in public but they have no problem pissing on each other risking illness plus getting piss on the floor, bed sheets, mattresses, sofa and anywhere else where there are going to be a splash and then all that clean up afterwards, a cuddle is so much better. Damn, the narrator's home must smell like he owns a shit load of cats! Regardless, I wish you the best in your writing and your sexual appetite for piss but I won't be reading anymore of your shit. Have a nice day though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Anonymous Idiot

Just read the anonymous feedback above. Aside from incoherent sentences and spelling mistakes, it’s clear this reader was either drunk, an idiot or both. Despite being warned that the story contains depictions of (outdoor) water sports, the anonymous reader continued on, was disgusted by it and felt compelled to go on a barely readable rant about it. Talk about weapons grade idiocy. Must be a COVID victim.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot sex but

This was hot sex but in real life there is no choice THOMAS is the best sex and future. I hope you had some real life experience like this. I had many all night hot sex better but a good bottom always clean my cock and they do job I will get hard again a give them another load down their throat. Mutual breeding and blow jobs and rim jobs are a must for great sex. A good partner really gets into passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDazman@Dazman
Many of my stories I have posted here have a basis in fact; events that have happened but have since been embellished, expanded and extended to make them what they are. Many of the resulting stories are fantasies that could have become reality but for the choices that either I...