Student Union

Story Info
A straight man descends the rabbit hole and finds a gay gem.
12.5k words
4.86
18k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dazman
Dazman
354 Followers

Note: This story takes place over a couple of days and includes the seduction elements as a way of setting the mood, hence this story's length. It is a tale containing depictions of gay sex and urination. If my tastes aren't to your palette, then feel free to check out the next story. Otherwise, enjoy.

I thought a lot about my first man-to-man kiss and the blow job I gave Peter in the days that followed. Those thoughts turned me on when I replayed them in my mind, and I began reminiscing about my versatility back when I was a bisexual university student in the UK. Those days were packed full of kinky exploration with the guys: unprotected anal sex, oral, swallowing, cream pies and golden showers when we couldn't score pussy. Hedonistic days indeed.

Would I be up for receiving anal sex from Peter or some other guy? Jacinta, the other side of our triangle, rimmed me hard but showed no interested in exploring further. Perhaps, she was waiting on my lead, maybe not? I felt awkward about broaching the subject with Jacinta following a recent argument where the green bogey of jealousy had raised its ugly head. Given how tightly Peter and Jacinta were, if I spoke up to the former, the latter would be told about it. Catch-22.

After class one night during the week, I caught up for a beer with a fellow student I'd known for some time. He was gay and, in a relationship, but knew about my historical and current bisexual antics. We talked about sex often in the dark corners of the student bar, well away from prying ears. This evening, James straight out asked me if I would take it in the arse again. Funnily enough, I replied, that thought had crossed my mind, and I was mildly curious about it.

I told James that anal sex was a mildly enjoyable experience; I enjoyed being rimmed, opened and the warm sensation of a cream pie, but being fucked didn't get off like it did my friends. Sure, I could jerk off while being slammed but the sex act itself didn't unleash my balls. Regardless, I was keen to experience those sensations again. Curious, responded James, both him and his partner regularly orgasm with man meat deep inside their bottoms, as did many of their friends. James asked me why I wasn't asking Peter or Jacinta to satisfy my renewed interest in receiving anal sex, and I explained my predicament. Ah, came the response followed by an exchange of knowing glances.

James suggested I go online and look for someone willing and able to accommodate. If I labelled my sexual orientation as 'bisexual' or "gay", then my profile would get plenty of hits from likeminded paid members. But I'm the sexually alpha, I explained, wouldn't I be surrendering that trait? Not at all, James confidently reassured me, I could still be dominant and receive anal sex.

Now my interest was thoroughly piqued and, as soon as I got home, logged on and made the changes to my online dating profile that lay dormant soon after Jacinta, Peter and I hooked up. I created a new member search alert based on seeking men with my preferred sexual tastes around my age. Surprisingly, there were far more suggestions than the same search for likeminded women. Many of the male profiles had photos of their genitalia and many more could barely string a coherent sentence together. Obviously, I had to cull my search to exclude these Neanderthals.

A useful feature of this dating site was the notification the member received when someone looked at their profile. If they were paid-up members, they could then send a wink or message and initiate a conversation, or, failing that non-paid-up could converse for free in the chat rooms between certain hours.

No sooner had I started browsing the bisexual and gay males in my search, then I was receiving profile views, winks and chat requests. Many of those that hit me up were sleazy and ugly, or both. Some were too far away to be viable, and others wanted sex after exchanging a single sentence. A vast majority of men were bottoms, a handful of tops and very few switchers.

My search went on for those weeks of the deep freeze in our troika. I deliberately avoided Peter and Jacinta, even skipping after-work drinks. Peter would text me seeking a hook-up, but I politely declined citing some BS excuse. Jacinta and I exchanged no messages at all, and, as we worked on different floors of the office, we didn't see each other. I missed her, though, especially our lunchtime sex, and genuinely thought that we'd reached the end of our cosy three-way arrangement.

The online bisexual dating scene was equally as frustrating. I'd establish a sense of identity with some guys to the point where I considered meeting and then total silence culminating with a block. It was the same story with the girls. However, the were no shortage of males passing through so one simply had to be patient.

Some members regularly viewed my profile but made no effort to make contact even when I was online. One persistent viewer was a 20-year-old student whose location was Bentley, the same suburb as the Uni I attended, about five minutes from my place. His profile was very bland and not appealing because, so little was disclosed about who he was and what he wanted.

About Me: "20-year-old student looking to experiment."

Ideal Partner: "Same as me."

His sexual interests were limited to Kissing, 1 on 1 Sex, Oral Sex - Receiving and Masturbation.

Many profiles were like this and usually belonged to fakers looking for nudes or conducting "research" on sexual activities. Well, there were no nudes on my profile, but this member viewed my profile several times when I was online. Perhaps, I was on his "Favourites" list which notified him when I was logged into the site?

In any case, this creepy behaviour went on for a week or two, but I ignored it. One weeknight, I was in the chat room when I received a private message from my stalker.

Him: "Hi there."

Me: "How are you?"

Him: "Great and you?"

Me: "Well, thanks."

Him: "I love your profile!"

Yes, you look at it all the time.

Me: "What do you like about it?"

Him: "You've got a lot of sexual interests."

I ticked all the boxes available and invented some new ones. In the description about me, I told potential suitors that I was very experienced in those sexual interests, including some I hadn't done.

Me: "Yep. Any you don't like?"

Him: "Haven't tried a lot of them."

Me: "What would you like to try?"

Him: "All of them!"

Me: "That's open-minded."

Him: "I haven't had a lot of experience."

Me: "What experience you had?"

Him: "Kissing. Fucking. Wanking lol. The usual for someone my age."

Me: "With women or men?"

Him: "men lol...well one man."

This conversation was intriguing if a little simplistic. Perhaps, my stalker was seeking a mentor or some ideas to try out with his partner?

Me: "You still with that man?"

Him: "No, he's in Narrogin where we grew up."

Me: "He didn't come to Uni with you?"

Him: "No. kinda feeling a bit lonely here."

Me: "What are you looking for from this site?"

Him: "Looking for new experiences and fun."

Me: "Had any success so far?"

Him: "Not yet. Lots of scary people here."

Yes, it probably would seem scary to a young and naïve country lad in an online, aggressive, male-dominated meat market. The directness of the desperadoes can be off-putting to the inexperienced hence the high turnover, and low representation, of females on this site.

Me: "You must exercise caution and only meet when you're comfortable."

Him: "Good advice. Have you had any success?"

Me: "Reasonable."

Him: "Oh."

My statement was correct as it applied to women. Searching for a male switcher was not yielding any results so far. The answer I gave appeared to sink this 20-year old student from Narrogin because there wasn't an immediate reply.

Me: "No success with men, though."

Him: "You like men and women?"

Me: "Yes, I'm bisexual."

Him: "I like men."

Me: "Just men?"

Him: "Yes."

Me: "Have you fucked men?"

Him: "Yes, back home."

Me: "Been fucked by men?"

Him: "Not men, man actually, and yes, he fucked me."

Now, I was interested. The first switcher was willing to have a conversation with me. The age difference and lack of experience bothered me. While I was searching for a more versatile male interest, I didn't want a submissive one. Tabitha, my female squeeze from the country town of Albany, was young, inexperienced and submissive. As a result, sex was somewhat frustrating when I had to direct the action all the time.

Me: "You suck dick?"

Him: "Yes."

Me: "Swallow?"

Him: "Yep, like it too."

Me: "Nice!"

I was starting to get hard from this back and forth. So, I decided to probe a bit more about this relationship my stalker was or had been, involved in.

Me: "Who was this lucky man?"

Him: "High school mate. We kept it secret."

Me: "How long were you secretly fucking?"

Him: "Couple of years."

Me: "How did it come about?"

Him: "At a friends party. He confessed that he didn't find women attractive. I've known that about me forever."

Me: "Then what happened?"

Him: "I told him the same, and he asked me if I wanted to hook up."

Me: "You said yes?"

Him: "Had a secret crush on him."

Me: "How did you keep it a secret?"

Him: "We acted straight and got together in the evenings and on weekends."

Me: "Still together?"

Him: "Nah. He didn't want to go to Uni."

Me: "When did that happen?"

Him: "Over a year ago."

Me: "Have you hooked up with anyone in Perth?"

Him: "Not yet."

Hence why he is searching online dating sites. I asked him about his living arrangements, and he was bunked up with other country students in subsidised accommodation across the road from campus. I told him I was also studying at the same Uni to which he seemed pleased.

I was then asked about my experience with men. Over an hour, I told him in explicit detail about my Uni days in the UK with Lyndon and his study buddies before rattling off my more recent experiences with Peter and Jacinta. Given his limited responses, I suspected he was wanking off.

Him: "So what are you looking for here?"

Me: "Actually looking for someone to fuck me."

Him: "Seems to be no shortage of men willing to do that."

Me: "You'd be surprised."

Him: "Why?"

Me: "The guys I've chatted to are 'bottoms' meaning they only want to be fucked."

Him: "I like both."

Me: "I think I'm the same, but I want to be attracted to the person that fucks me, and there is a shortage of those here."

Him: "I'm not keen on anonymous sex with strangers."

Me: "The pleasure of sex is maximised with mutual attraction; trust and an understanding of your partners wants and desires."

Him: "Makes sense."

Me: "So take your time on here."

Him: "I'm not seeking a relationship as such, but I want more sexual experience."

Me: "Friends with benefits?"

Him: "What's that?

Me: "A cosy relationship where people trust each other enough to engage in sexual activity without fear of hurting the other's feelings."

Thanks, Urban Dictionary.

Him: "Sounds great."

Me: "Ideal scenario for those not interested in a serious relationship, or who do not have time for one."

Him: "Uni."

Same for me, plus work plus a troika at odds with itself.

Me: "Exactly."

Him: "That would suit me just fine, especially if the other person had your experience."

Me: "You'll need an older friend to experience those benefits."

Him: "Like you?"

Like me. My stalker wanted a mentor to upskill his sexual repertoire. I was interested in the job seeing as he was a switcher in his last relationship. Would he be a passive or active pupil?

Me: "Maybe. We'll have to get to know each other more."

Him: "Can we do that?"

Me: "Sure."

We exchanged mobile numbers, and email addresses then prepared to log off for the night. I admitted that I enjoyed that conversation and that Thomas was a likeable, erudite and exciting individual. I watched some bisexual porn to get myself off before retiring for the night.

Next morning, I woke up to an email from Thomas thanking me for the chat and he sent me his photo. His fucking student ID mug shot! What a dork! Still, the picture highlighted his youthfulness, his sense of curiosity and his intelligence. By every means, he was easy on the eye and would be considered attractive to both genders.

After another pointless day at work, where Peter was attempting to broker a peace between Jacinta and me, and ingratiating himself enough for a fuck, I went to my local pub, the Victoria Park Hotel to do some study. Around 5.30 pm, I received a text from Thomas asking about my day. His innocence disarmed my frustration towards Peter and Jacinta. I opened my laptop and connected with Thomas via Messenger. With some mutual pleasantries out of the way, Thomas brought the conversation back to sex.

Him: "I had trouble focussing in class today."

Me: "How come?"

Him: "Your experience with golden showers. Got me horny."

Me: "What did you do about it?"

Him: "Waited till the end of the lecture before locking myself in the toilets."

Me: "Cheeky."

A man after my own heart.

Him: "I looked for videos online. I loved the hetero and homo clips."

Me: "What got you off?"

Him: "A clip of man pissing over the back of his BF before licking his arse and balls."

Yep, that would have got me off too.

Him: "I imagined myself in both roles, the giver and the receiver."

Me: "Water sports is the best."

Him: "Does it taste bad?"

Me: "Depends on how much water you have consumed. More is better. But you don't have to swallow. Many people let the golden stream pool in their mouths without drinking it down."

Him: "What do you prefer."

Me: "Both."

Him: "Is there a difference between male and female pee?"

The truth is, I preferred female pee, but both got me off.

Me: "Not really. Both are fucking horny."

Him: "Can't wait to try."

Me: "Maybe try self pee first?"

Him: "What's that?"

Me: "When you piss on yourself. See if it turns you on."

Him: "Every time I pissed today, I kept on thinking about what you said yesterday and got hard."

Me: "Did you wank?"

Him: "Had four already."

Jeebus, Thomas must have deep balls!

Me: "Excessive masturbation causes blindness."

Him: "LOL. Can't help it. I'm just so horny."

I was rapidly inflating inside the only pub in Perth where you drink cold beer in the cold. The place had no insulation and wasn't at all comfortable, even on hot days. This watering hole was convenient; however, given its proximity to my house.

At this point, I received a text from Peter. Jacinta was sorry for the other weekend and missed me. Also, Peter had the butt plug up his arse and could do with a savage pounding. I rolled my eyes and laid the texts aside, for now.

Me: "Same here."

Him: "Are you wanking?"

Me: "Not yet. I'm at the pub. Not a good look to whip my cock out and go for it. LOL"

Him: "Any good-looking men for me?"

Me: "Only the one."

Him: "Mm. Is he a mature man with the experience to train up a young country lad?"

Me: "Depends on how keen the student is to learn."

Him: "This student's very keen to learn all he can."

Me: "Then the mature man is happy to mentor."

Thomas was silent for a while, probably working up the courage to ask the next logical question. While I waited, I looked at Peter's text again. In a way, Peter was directly to blame for the shit we were in. It was him that gave us the Amyl Nitrate to experiment with, and, while the euphoria had sex awesome, the inevitable slump made Jacinta unusually irritable. As a result, what promised to be a three-day weekend of fabulous sex, was mercilessly cut short. Still, Thomas was turning me on, and, while there was not going to be a meeting today, Peter was offering up his arsehole.

I responded positively to Peter and advised him that I accepted Jacinta's apology. We promised to catch up tomorrow and work it out. Was I free, asked Peter? Not right now. When? Maybe, later. Why not now? Uni. Treat them mean, keep them keen.

Him: "When are next on campus?"

Me: "Tomorrow."

Him: "Classes?"

Me: "Till 8 pm."

Him: "Would you like to meet up afterwards?"

Me: "At the Uni bar?"

Him: "Sure."

Me: "Ok, see you tomorrow."

Thomas went back to his studies -yeah, right - and I needed my dinner. As I left the freezer, known as the Victoria Park Hotel, my route home took me past the park where Peter and I usually hooked up. I strained my eyes in the dying light of sunset but couldn't make out anyone present.

The end of the next day couldn't come fast enough. Peter, Jacinta and I went for lunch and worked out our differences. However, the goalposts had shifted for me, and I found my thoughts drifting to Thomas and our upcoming meeting. My interest in Jacinta and Peter seemed to dwindle. Sure, I said all the right things and projected all the right body language, and we all left as renewed friends willing to pick up where we left off, minus the bump in the road. Matters weren't helped by racy text banter from Thomas, accompanied by some photos to help me recognise him.

My evening tutorial ended 15 mins earlier than scheduled, and I went to the Uni bar, which was reasonably busy, grabbed a beer and found a seat. Since I was an older student, worked full time and only attended campus for lectures or tutorials, I barely knew anyone outside of those people in my classes. To the casual observer, I could have been a staff member, so anonymity was assured.

I didn't text Thomas that I was at the bar early but simply waited for events to unfold. I was a tangled mess of nervous anticipation, sexual tension and doubt. For the first time, I was actively meeting another man, on a date if you will, and that made me question the basis of my sexuality. I had reconciled to my bisexual proclivities during those threesomes with Peter and Jacinta, but Thomas was unashamedly gay without the interest in women who were my primary preference.

Irrespective, Thomas' lack of experience, willingness to learn and a preference for an older mentor would pique the sexual interest of any red-blooded male, particularly someone wanting to learn my kinks, most of which wasn't shared by many women. The doubt arose from my inexperience with men. A decade or so earlier, my bisexual experiences in the UK were with three people that were friends and were attractive to me. In the intervening time when I was chasing pussy, I can't recall looking at, or meeting any, men that I felt sexually attracted to, except for Peter (and we only engaged in sex when I was drunk, and he was high). Another doubt was the age difference between us, and Thomas' level of maturity given he was a country lad with limited life experience. Mind you, I was a young country lad once and enjoyed a year-long relationship with a woman eighteen years my senior.

All this internal rationalisation came to an end when Thomas arrived. He approached my table with a big smile, I stood up, and we shook hands. He offered to buy me a drink, and I sat back down. My first impression was his height, same as mine, in contrast to both Peter and Jacinta. Thomas was well built, muscular and tanned, wearing a simple t-shirt and jeans combination. When he joined me at the table, I thanked him for my beer, and we clinked glasses. His drink preference was for bourbon and coke which he sipped responsibly.

It was apparent that Thomas was as nervous as I was because he always wiped his palms on his jeans. His most striking feature were these deep green eyes that, when he mustered the courage to sustain a gaze, went straight through me. In many ways, he was me at his age, although I had long, blonde, heavy metal hair, compared to his short, tangled surfer mop. We were similar height, comparable body types and relatable looks. Anyone with a passing glance, our way would have considered us as members of an extended family.

Dazman
Dazman
354 Followers