Student Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both acted straight as we made small talk, and as he spoke about his studies and growing up in Narrogin, confidence and comfort rose in both of us. I found Thomas surprisingly intellectual, well-spoken and polite. Not a single f-bomb passed his lips. Before me, was a young man with surprising respect for the Queen's English, a rational and logical mind with a healthy curiosity about the world. To say I was impressed would be an understatement.

Not unnaturally, the conversation quickly centred on the online dating website where we met. To someone like Thomas, moving to the city and breaking up with his first love, the dating - both on- and offline - scene must have seen bewildering.

"It's hard to get noticed online." He said.

"Well, the problem is the ratio of men to women," I began, "Unlike society, which is roughly equal, online dating comprises of an 80:20 mix of men to women."

That balance has worsened considerably in the last fifteen years.

"So, how do you succeed?"

"You build up a better profile than what you've got," I said, acidly.

"I suppose so," Thomas acknowledged, "I was just testing the waters without knowing what I would encounter."

"The problem is, too many dickhead males, too lazy to invest the time and effort in the art of seduction."

"What do you mean?"

"Online dating is the same as real-life dating," I explained, "Men and Women have to take the time to get to know each other."

"All I'm getting is hits from sleazy older men."

"Showing dick pics?"

"Yep." We both laughed at our shared experience.

"Like real life, feel free to reject people you're not interested in," I said.

"But I don't know who I'm interested in."

"You'll find it when you see it, plus you're in your twenties, and you've got time to discover who and what you like."

"Is that how you used your twenties?"

And thirties!

"Yeah, that lost decade seems like a blur of hedonism now." I laughed, which wasn't entirely accurate. When I left Albany to live in Melbourne, I took my career very seriously and many years of my twenties were crammed with study and failed relationships. My thirties were shaping up for more bookwork and much more casual sex.

"I hope my Uni years are like yours." Referring to my bisexual antics time in the UK.

"Well, that was a unique alignment of planets." Four mostly straight guys were desperately chasing pussy but accepting the consolation prize of man-on-man action when they failed. Experience is a great teacher.

"What was the best experience you had with another man?"

I described the time when four of us went for a ramble on Ilkley Moor, and in the woods, I found a stash of pornos that initiated an anal foursome with massive golden shower action. I deliberately omitted the blackmail that occurred in the aftermath of that event.

"Wow," Drooled Thomas in wide-eyed fascination, "I'd love to do that."

"Yeah, it was pretty hot!"

"And that was your last gay experience?"

"Until recently, when I told you about Peter and Jacinta."

Speaking of which, as Thomas and I were chatting, I felt my phone vibrate several times in my pocket. Sure enough, when I excused myself to purchase replacement drinks for Thomas and me, there were multiple texts from both. Irritated, I responded that I was at Uni, something they both should have known, and left it at that.

Thomas thanked me for the drink when I returned to the table. He asked me again my motivation for being online.

"When Peter 'accidentally' kissed me, his presumption roused this passion in me that was unprecedented. I couldn't control it and ended up kissing and blowing Peter to climax. The kiss was a first for me, but the blow job was a decade old skill of mine."

"How did you feel afterwards?"

"Calm." And strangely ok with my actions when I was sober the next day.

"Done it since?"

"No," I said, before explaining that Peter, Jacinta and I had an impromptu threesome a while back in which Peter simultaneously took my cock up the arse and emptied his balls down Jacinta's throat. After Peter left for home, I murderously fucked Jacinta's bunghole in the rain.

"Miss it?" Here was Thomas' rising confidence, helped, no doubt, by the bourbon.

Kissing men remained somewhat of a taboo. With Peter, I was driven by an animal-like lust, a passion I hadn't experienced. However, I had no regrets about giving Peter a blow job and would readily do it again. Still, the versatility I displayed during that encounter led to my curiosity about receiving anal again.

"So, you're looking for someone to fuck you?" Asked Thomas directly.

"Yes, but not just anyone," I reiterated, "I want to trust, and be attracted to, that person."

"I get that."

"While I'm interested in switching occasionally, I am the dominant alpha in any encounter regardless of gender."

"I'm not sure what a dominant alpha is, but Clint [his ex] and I took turns with anal and mutually pleasured each other."

"Given our physiques, I think we'd have some difficulty asserting the dominance of one over the other."

"Does being dominant mean being disrespectful to the other person?"

"Not at all," I reassured this young man from Narrogin, "The alpha simply dominates the sexual activity in ways that maximise his pleasure."

"So, alpha's take pleasure but don't reciprocate it?"

"Of course not," I replied, impressed with the use of the verb 'reciprocate', "Giving pleasure to one's sexual partner is a source of one's pleasure too."

By now, the time was fast approaching 9 pm, and the Uni bar was about to close, triggering a rush of desperate student drinkers to finalise their purchases and toilet trips before going home.

"Did you want another one?" Asked Thomas, disappointed that our meeting was coming to an end.

"Don't think I can smash a pint in fifteen minutes," I replied ruefully.

"Shot?"

"Of what?"

"Let me choose?"

I agreed, and off he trotted to the bar. I noticed all the girls checking Thomas out approvingly, utterly unaware of his sexual orientation. In terms of first meets, Thomas impressed me; my nervousness and doubts were banished, and I felt some sexual attraction to him. For his part, Thomas played his cards close to his sculpted chest. He wasn't as flirty as he was earlier in the day, but that could be the need to act straight in a public setting.

Thomas returned to the table with two tequila slammers. Good man, he intuitively chose a shot that met with my satisfaction although it might push me over the legal limit to drive. Fuck it, don't care!

We downed the shot, me with practised ease, Thomas with the bravado of someone trying, and failing, to impress. Didn't matter to me though, props for trying.

"Closing time!" Came the announcement from the bar staff.

"Time to go," I said to Thomas.

"Somewhere else?"

That tempted me since there were a few commercial bars close to Uni that would box on, but it was a weeknight meaning I had work the next day. Thomas seemed crestfallen that our meeting was ending, but I assured him that we would meet again. I was parked in Adie Court while his residence was in the parallel street, so we wandered in that general direction.

We left the bar and walked towards the Hollis Lecture Theatre. Shit! I should have taken a piss before I left the bar. Could I wait till I got home, or could I use my full bladder to engineer some interest from Thomas? He said water sports was a sex act he was interested in after viewing my profile, so perhaps we could start there?

The two of us wandered into the ground floor toilets and stood at the urinal. Unlike Thomas, I was able to release my stream quickly into the grating. I glanced over. Thomas' head was back, eyes closed and pointed towards the ceiling, trying his best to piss from a hard cock! His length and girth were impressive, but he couldn't get his plumbing organised on account of his tumescence.

"Having an issue?" I asked.

"Watching you piss is turning me on." He said awkwardly.

"Well, you won't want me to do this..."

At that moment, a toilet flushed, and a cubicle door flung open. Out walked an embarrassed Asian student, gaze locked firmly to the ground, who exited the gents without washing his hands, such was his haste to leave us alone.

The shock of almost being busted drained the blood from Thomas' cock, thereby enabling him to take his piss. Thoughts of making a move on this country lad vanished as I recovered my composure. After drying my hands, I exited and left Thomas to his business.

Despite the lateness of the evening, a surprising number of students remained on campus. In contrast, I did all my studying at home such was my disdain for Uni life with all the student activism bullshit that accompanies it.

When Thomas joined me outside, we resumed the short journey to where I parked my car. We spoke little on the way and, when I unlocked my car, it became awkward between us. Neither of us knew how to end the night. There was unresolved conflict within me about kissing a man, but it wasn't a firm opposition to making out with Thomas.

I looked into those piercing green eyes, sparkling from the orange glow of the streetlamp, and saw his indecision was as strong as mine.

"Um...when did you want to meet up again?" stammered Thomas, after I slung my bag onto the back seat.

"This weekend?" I replied with enthusiasm.

"Sounds good."

"Great, I'll text you."

This situation then farcically devolved into who was going to blink first and walk away. From Thomas' demeanour, he wanted to say or do something but was too nervous, and I was hoping he would make a move on me. I decided to resolve the impasse by turning away and putting the car key into the ignition.

"Wait, I...er,"

"Yes."

"Um...can I give you a blow job?"

The poor lad seemed terrified: scared of asking me, and fearful of rejection.

"What, here?" I asked, with adrenaline coursing through my veins and blood rushing to my cock. Lights illuminated the street, and several cars were parked next to mine. It was a popular place because it avoided the hefty parking costs on campus.

"What about here?" Asked Thomas pointing to the trees on the property of the seminary. I craned my neck, and sure enough, the trees provided the concealment, but I doubt it would mask my expected groans of pleasure. I was feeling horny now, so fuck it! Let's go.

Thomas led the way tentatively, while I followed in his wake. He chose a spot far enough away from the street by the boundary fence.

"Here ok?" He asked with nervous excitement.

"Sure, it looks good," I replied, as I pulled Thomas towards me.

I progressed this far in my journey, so there was no point holding back. I tilted my head closed my eyes and kissed Thomas directly on the lips. He responded positively, and his soft lips met mine as he followed my lead. The sensation was electrifying. Then, when his tongue danced inside my mouth, I could have spaffed there and then!

Thomas' bulge was pressing up against mine, and I squeezed it hard, leading him to moan in my mouth. He was holding my hips and wasn't making a voluntary move to my crotch, so I prompted Thomas by moving his hand to my clothed cock. Taking the hint, he began massaging my hardened mound gently at first, but with more urgency as he became turned on.

I broke the kiss and tilted my head back. Thomas began fumbling with my belt and easing down my work slacks to my ankles.

"Mm...nice and big!" He whispered in awe as he dropped to his knees.

The front of my briefs was wet from soaking up the copious amounts of pre-cum oozing from my diamond-hard boner. Thomas locked his mouth on my briefs and began lapping at the slime. I shuddered in bliss each time his lips massaged my cock through the material, teasing me and testing my resolve to keep my powder dry.

When the front of my briefs was drenched in saliva, Thomas pulled them down and finally released my meat which sprang to attention. I saw Thomas spasm at the site of my cock mere millimetres from his mouth. He wrapped a hand around my log and gently squeezed, releasing gooier pre-cum. Thomas opened his mouth wide and leaned forward.

And I almost fainted!

The pleasure that detonated in my brain, when Thomas enveloped my powder keg cock with his lips, was indescribable. The anticipation of the meet, the build-up, the tension of being together and the near-miss in the toilet block, culminated at this moment. Of my quivering arrow down the throat of this attractive country lad from Narrogin, who knew his way around, and could handle, a cock of moderate length and girth was impressive. Thomas was giving Peter and Jacinta a run for their money in the blow job stakes.

Each time he reached the base of my manicured hot zone, Thomas returned a satisfied grunt of approval. Both of us could feel my meat grow inside his mouth, as he worked to release the boiling sperm from the prison of my ball sack. How would he react when I was ready to come? Over the face, over his chest or down his throat? His technique was bringing me off faster than I wanted, so a change in pace was required.

"Lick my balls!"

Without hesitation, Thomas released my slime-covered member from his mouth hole, pushed it skyward and brought his tongue and lips to my ball bag. Thomas was undoubtedly an enthusiastic purveyor of oral delight. I thought about getting him to rim my sensitive arsehole but, given the lateness of the evening, and this experience was our first meeting, I figured I'd hold over some of my kinks to another time.

What I enjoyed about Thomas' technique was a willingness to throat my member rather than push it into the cheek. I revelled in the fact that he used copious amounts of saliva to soak my groin, and when he smeared his face in his slime, I was mightily rapt. Thomas was doing his surest to make an impression on me, and he was succeeding. Here was someone with real potential who might enable me to satisfy some sexual curiosities.

As he was stimulating my other erogenous zones, his steady hand continued to jack my solid meat log. I knew that I hadn't long to last, so why delay the inevitable?

"I'm going to come soon," I announced to no-one's surprise.

"Where do you want to come?"

"Where can I come?"

Anywhere you want." Replied Thomas, on his knees, clearly pleased with his performance.

"Can I come in your mouth?"

"I'd be disappointed if you didn't," replied Thomas, expertly wanking my shaft, "I've been thinking about your sperm all day."

"So, an unproductive day then?" I said, laughing.

"Depends on your definition of productivity," Chuckled Thomas in return, "I've wanked off several times today thinking of you!"

"Kinky man," I said, experiencing the shaking leg and the slow release from prison balls, "At Uni or home?"

"Both," Came the response, ah youthful ardour, "Got off thinking about you exploding in me, fucking my arsehole, hard, and then hosing me down with hot piss."

Now, I was boiling over. Thomas' dirty talk, combined with his positive wrist action, was too much to resist. The energy and blood were rushing from all over the pace, converging at the base of my cock, before marching up the shaft at an alarming pace.

"Here it comes!"

And that's the last thing I remember as my loins erupted with the violence of a NYE fireworks display. One sensation that was unique that I was barely aware of was the jerk from Thomas' throat as he struggled to keep pace with the furious eruptions from my ball bags. Not once did he release my spasming member from his mouth, his hands gripping my arse cheeks hard as he weathered the assault.

When my orgasm subsided after a maddingly short time, I reluctantly withdrew from Thomas' glory hole as the pleasure was too much to bear. I pulled him up to his feet and hugged him close while I panted heavily into his neck.

As soon as I regained what passed for coherency, I blurted out what was genuinely in my brain.

"That was amazing!"

"Really?" Asked Thomas, fishing for compliments.

We both began laughing hysterically.

"How did it taste; not too bad, I hope?"

"Fucking delicious!" That was Thomas' first profanity all night. I guess he was human and flawed after all. Not that this rare faux pas bothered me.

I grabbed Thomas' crotch, that was rock hard. I asked him if he wanted me to return the favour, feeling obligated to try at least and recreate the pleasure I just experienced.

"No, mate," He answered, "This was my pleasure. You can return it next time we meet."

"Definitely," I said, bringing his lips to mine and kissing him sensuously.

"Time to go."

"A little less awkward than before." I laughed.

"For sure."

We trampled through the undergrowth and tangle of trees to reach the street. I noticed that some cars had departed. Had their owners seen our impromptu sexual encounter a few metres away? If so, I had no idea, and nor did I care.

Thomas and I hugged again and kissed. I started the car engine and drove home, fully intending to go to bed. However, that short journey saw me replay the evening 'date', or meeting, and how happy I was with it. Instead of going home, I went to the Victoria Park Hotel to drink and contemplate.

As usual, the place was moderately busy but icebox cold. Instead of my usual, I ordered a glass of red wine in the vain attempt that it might insulate me from the chill. I opened my RAZR phone and checked the new messages I received while having my cock sucked to climax. All were from Peter and Jacinta, and I had to admit that I was out of their zone now.

The unpleasantness arising from the Amyl Nitrate incident could be forgiven but not forgotten. Jacinta was the neediest of the two after being the most arrogant in the episode's immediate aftermath. Judging by the tone of these messages - or my alcohol-influenced, post-orgasmic interpretation of it - they were angling to meet up on Friday night.

The frustration was building up inside me at these two and just before I hit the 'Reply' button and text something I would later regret, a message from Thomas arrived.

Him: "Just came again. Despite nothing in the tank, but it was great. You were amazing x."

I was not sanguine by the 'x' in the message, but the rest of his text revived my dormant yet satisfied member.

Me: "Wish I'd seen it."

Suddenly, all thoughts of Peter and Jacinta vanished a problem for another day, tomorrow most likely.

Him: "Hopefully, you will this weekend."

Me: "Looking forward to seeing you again."

Then there was a prolonged pause in the back and forth, and I wondered if perhaps Thomas had fallen asleep. I went to the bar and ordered another wine. By this stage, I was feeling the effects of the alcohol, and I gave serious consideration to taking the next day, Friday, off sick with the brewer's flu. That way, I could avoid Peter, Jacinta and the obligatory after-work drinks. My issue with them couldn't be avoided indefinitely since we worked together but delaying for a time in the future was fine.

I rechecked my phone, nothing from Thomas, so I tapped out a response to Peter and Jacinta telling them I felt unwell and wouldn't be in the office tomorrow. I received a joint response almost immediately wishing me well and lamenting my absence. Jacinta sent a private message asking if everything was ok between us because I seemed distracted. Yes, I was distracted by Thomas, which I kept to myself. Then she asked if I wanted company on the weekend. Yes, Thomas' and not Jacinta's because I might pass on the 'bug' That I'm suffering from.

With that problem kicked down the road, I went back to my wine and eagerly expecting a response from Thomas. In what seemed like an eternity, my phone pinged.