Student Union

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go inside," I said reassuringly.

When Thomas removed his finger from my relaxed butt hole, I felt so empty and disappointed. It was time to see just exactly how much meat I could take in the tradesman's entrance.

As soon as we entered the bedroom, I pushed Thomas down onto the bed and took his meat back into my throat. Now with light and sound available, tonight's experience became so much more immersive.

I spent a few minutes blowing Thomas to maximum hardness before reaching into the dresser and producing a brand-new bottle of lubricant. I poured a generous dollop into the palm of my hand and rubbed it into Thomas' cock. He moaned and groaned at what appeared to be another new sensation. He, like me, had done anal using only spit and saliva to ease our way inside a funky arsehole. Given Thomas' pole was the first thing to fill me up in a long time, I was going to prepare myself properly.

Facing away from Thomas, I bent overexposing my relaxed bung to Thomas' gaze before working in more personal lubricant. Next time, he would do this task, but for now, I was signalling what was about to happen, and I felt him tense up in anticipation.

When I was ready, I straddled Thomas, reached around and grabbed his greasy pole, spread a cheek and lined up his helmet with my oily ring and sat back slowly. I could feel his cock open me up massively as I forced it inside my reluctant dirt locker. The lubricant really helped, and I only experienced a short, sharp pain as Thomas' helmet breached the O-ring. Once he was balls deep inside me, I rested on him.

The look on Thomas' face was priceless.

"You alright?" We both asked, simultaneously before bursting out into laughter.

"I feel so full up back there," I said as the warm feeling flowed over me again but with more intensity this time.

I could feel Thomas twitching inside me and hoped he would fuck me for a long time before coming inside me. I slowly eased up and down on his pole, enjoying the feeling of being stuffed to the hilt. Each time, I increased the tempo until I became entirely at ease with dick in my arse.

Thomas kept up-thrusting his hips when I crashed back on his groin, and I sensed he had the horn and wanted to plough me harder. I bent over and rested on my arms by Thomas's shoulder and told him to fuck me hard. Without wasting a single moment, he grabbed my arse cheeks and began fucking with ferocious intensity, slamming into me hard. That action made my head swim, and that warm feeling heated up. My cock was so hard; I genuinely felt it was going to implode, but there was no danger of orgasming from Thomas' action.

Thomas did me cowboy, missionary, on the side and doggy. This last position I knew would result in Thomas blowing his stack. We both sobbed in pleasure and were drenched in sweat. At one point, he slipped out of me, and I felt so hollow. I was so open by now that I felt no pain at all when Thomas smashed back inside me.

When he exploded inside me, he yelled in delight as he sheathed his cock to the hilt.

"Oh, oh, oh!" I exclaimed at the sensation, so long forgotten, as his seed crashed against the walls of my shitter.

I felt his cock pulse and spasm inside me as Thomas was overwhelmed by his orgasm. Another delightful memory retrieved. I would have come there and then had I touched my cock which quivered and danced with each pounding assault Thomas made on my butt hole.

With powerful hands gripping my hips, I wasn't going anywhere until Thomas allowed it. I sensed the softening of his spent shaft and knew the end was nigh. With a pop, he pulled out of me, and I immediately felt hot sperm boil out of my used hole and dribble down my leg. I contracted my O-ring to prevent any more loss. Would Thomas be up for a cream pie clean up or should that wait for another time?

"I'm leaking," I said, suggestively but Thomas had crashed flat back on the bed in full recovery mode.

He didn't get the hint, but I decided to try the ATM. This time, Thomas' shaft had fully deflated to a size I hadn't seen before. Could be a long recovery. I knelt on the floor beside the bed and began kissing the inside of his thighs, working my way to his spent member. I cupped his balls in my hand and picked up the droopy shaft, which I proceeded to lick and nuzzle on. While it was a funky flavour, it wasn't unpleasant, so I put that soft flesh inside my mouth. Judging my Thomas' squirming body and soft moans, my action was having a positive effect, so I continued, that is, until a burst of hot liquid made me choke.

"Are you pissing in my mouth?" I asked, incredulous that he wouldn't announce it.

"Sorry, I couldn't stop it," Thomas responded, almost terrified, "What you were doing to me made me lose control."

"Unbearable pleasure?" I asked, familiar with what he was describing but unaware that I was doing that to him.

"Yeah, when you were sucking on the tip," He explained, "Sorry."

"If you want to piss on me, then let's go outside."

"Really?"

"Sure, let's go."

The rain was teeming down, but the light of the rooms overlooking my back yard was off giving us the privacy we needed. I grabbed the chair I sat on earlier, spun it around and sat down.

"Go ahead," I said, expectantly, "At your leisure."

I could tell Thomas was nervous but excited to be expanding his sexual experience. I've enjoyed piss play for a long time and doing it with new partners always thrilled me. Thomas' first pee spurt was rather pathetic, but he built up the pressure, and before long, I was being washed down in hot urine. My skin prickled against the fresh evening air as the golden fluid fell in rivers down my skin.

When the hot stream targeted my freshly shaven cock and balls, I jumped at the sensation. Thomas was undoubtedly happy to drain his bladder, and he enjoyed emptying it over me.

"Piss in my mouth!"

"Really?"

"Do it!" I hissed with impatience.

Thomas stopped the flow and came right up to me. I opened my mouth wide and stared directly into his green eyes. His aim was clumsy, and scattered fire washed over my cheeks and chin until he steadied himself. The bitter liquid filled my mouth and tumbled in waves down my chest and stomach before pooling on the floor below. I spat some of the urine that filled my mouth back onto Thomas' cock, but when he was nearing empty, I opened my gullet and swallowed some. Bitter, acrid and hot!

With nothing left to give, I took his pissy cock in my mouth and sucked on the last few drops. Unsurprisingly, I felt him gather strength between my lips, but my own need to pee took precedence. I told Thomas that it was his turn to receive another golden shower to which he consented pensively, still unsure about receiving this kink.

I stood up, drenched in hot pee, and kissed Thomas directly, allowing him to taste the inside of my pissy mouth. Despite his seeming reluctance, he was getting hard again.

"Turn around and lean against the table," I instructed, remembering the porn he watched the other day.

I stood behind Thomas and attempted to rearrange my internal plumbing to unleash my bladder. My golden shower came out under pressure, and I directed the stream all over Thomas' back.

"Oh, yeah," Came satisfied moan.

I noticed that Thomas was now stroking his hardening tumescence as wave after wave of searing piss splashed over him. Placing a hand on his butt cheek, I spread it open to expose his puckered opening and unleashed another stream of yellow gold to Thomas' delight.

When finished, I dropped to my knees and ate out his piss flavoured arsehole as if my life depended on it. I was so massively overstimulated now that I knew it was time to orgasm.

"Back inside," I ordered, with a sting of pent-up frustration in my voice, "I'm going to fuck you till I squirt inside you."

"Cool," Was Thomas' enthusiastic but straightforward response.

The bedroom smelt of fucking bodies and sweat. It was about to get smellier and noisier as I could barely contain myself.

"How do you want me?" Asked Thomas, already knowing the answer.

"On your knees!"

"Yes."

Thomas assumed the position, and I grabbed the bottle of lubricant, smeared a sizeable amount across his piss pucker and worked it in. I noticed his shitter remained relaxed from the fingering administered earlier, so it was easy to work the grease inside. Thomas was stroking his cock more firmly now.

After greasing my pole that was struggling under the pressure of over-stimulation, I asked Thomas if he was ready.

"I can't wait," he begged, "Do it. Fuck my arse and make me come!"

With no further ado, I aimed and pressed against his slimy anus. I broke through the O-ring without difficulty and seconds later I was balls deep.

"How does that feel?"

"Fucking amazing," replied Thomas, almost deletions, "I've missed this!"

I felt his bung throttling my pulsating shaft, and I was unsure how long I'd last, so I just went for it and fucked Thomas' arsehole with fire and fury, just focussing on my pleasure, which was immense. Thomas was concentrating on coming again for the third time tonight, wanking his suffering penis vigorously.

"I'm going to come!" I yelled hand, gripping thigh, and a foot on Thomas' head in full beast mode.

"Fuck yes!" Muffled Thomas, "Inside me. Inside me!"

"Here it comes!"

My body erupted in sensation as I ejaculated the entire contents of my withered sack into Thomas' pulsing shitter. My full length was embedded in his bowels as I let loose stream after stream of volcanic spunk. Then Thomas' body spasmed violently as he squirted whatever was left in his balls on to my sheets.

I remained inside him until the last twitching subsided before exiting with a noticeable pop. I spread his arse cheeks apart and was greeted by a satisfying gape that would have made any hardcore scud producer proud.

"Push," I ordered.

Not fully understanding what I was after, Thomas remained motionless, groaning into the sheets.

"Push your arsehole!"

I was rewarded with a low, grumbling fart and bubbling sperm frothing up from the depths of his bowels. I scooped some up and gave it to Thomas who greedily licked my fingers clean. He didn't appear disgusted by this act but then again, he in neverland and was too tired to care.

As was I. Sweat poured off the head and streamed from my armpits. The room stunk of filthy sex and smelly bodies. I needed to visit the toilet, but I could barely summon the energy.

"You want to stay or go home?" I asked when I revived enough to speak.

"I think I'll go home," Answered Thomas after a short silence, "Is that cool?"

Very cool. I don't like sharing my bed at the best of times, and I was unsure how I'd feel next morning waking up next to Thomas.

Fifteen minutes later, Thomas, acting straight again, put on his freshly laundered clothes, jumped into the taxi and disappeared into the stormy night. I showered, cleaned up and went to bed. Next day I woke up with a massive hard-on. I checked my phone, and I had suggestive messages from Thomas, Peter and Jacinta.

Choices, choices!